“The Most Important Lesson.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Most Important Lesson.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 28, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Most Important Lesson.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Dear one, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. At times there are warnings of discomfort, which means for you to pay some attention to yourself.

“The heart is in the right place. However, at times it needs extra attention due to the stress and strain that are placed upon it, especially during trying times when much grief is experienced. Many people’s hearts are being strained due to circumstances beyond their control.

“This planet is in a state of great upheaval, and many of the more sensitive ones feel these disordered energies. To counteract this, enter more often into the Stillness of your heart, where I reside to stabilize the neural energies and to gain peace of mind.

“Prepare yourself and be strongly centered in your faith, because the medical establishment is not helping a certain restlessness, although at times they like to play God.

“First things must always come first. Check deep within and find the emotional source, as I desire for you to live in a state of total forgiveness of self and others, and to practice unconditional love at all times.

“This is the most important lesson I desire for you to learn.

“Become more aware of how you think about yourself and others. Elevate your thoughts into the positive stream of energy.

“Please, remember that I go with you through it all. You only need to remind yourself to come to Me, your Partner, who is ever ready and willing to help you command your thoughts onto a higher and more spiritual level.

“With Me you gain a true soul-peace and heart-rest.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.