“Forever”. - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Forever”. - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 27, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Forever”.

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Praise, love and gratitude are the keys to the Kingdom. I know that this has often been heralded, yet reminders are ever useful.

“The Great One is also very pleased when He hears the praises that alight from the human soul. The voiceless adoration of a single sincere human heart touches more deeply the spirit of God than does the outward performance of an entire choir.

“The Creator is vitally interested in the sincerity of the hearts of His manifold human children, because they echo the purity of Paradise. Purity and sincerity represent the seedbed for growth of an excellent character. Your Father/Mother Creator sees through the thickly laid veneer of all outward appearances.

“It is forever true what your Master Jesus once said to the Pharisees of His time: ‘On the outside you appear as white as snow, but on the inside, you are rotting away’.

“The great deeds that are done in the world are not so important to your God. They are the small services, secretly performed for another, in which the Father rejoices.

“It is the intent of a pure heart, followed by action, which yields the fruits of the spirit.

“The intent is always the key. Promises made to God in the secret silence of the heart, and followed through by the actions of a resolute mind, are the building blocks of a stalwart character.

“On such a one He depends to build His Kingdom on earth.

“It is in the daily coming to Me in the Silence that I keep My promise to you, to show you sights unseen by the human eye to the Glory of the Creator.

“Come, follow Me deeper into the Silence of your being, where the unseen treasures are held in wait for you.

“And you will sing with Joy, forever.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.