“The Gifts I Hold in Store for You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Gifts I Hold in Store for You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 26, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Gifts I Hold in Store for You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “It pleases Me greatly when I hear you express your gratitude to the One who gave Me to you. It is forever true and fixed in eternity that nothing can separate us from the love of God as we are God’s love in expression.

“This is truly the secret and purpose of creation that you and I, as one, express the love of God to others. We are that expression and so much more in addition.

“In time and in eternity you will more and more realize the gifts of God that I hold in store for you.

“To reflect on this for a moment, each person you meet has these gifts. Only they decide, depending on their own personality endowment and by their personal choices and decisions, how these gifts shall be used.

“Free will determines everything and this is why free will is the most sacred and choicest gift that God bestows upon mortals. That’s why all celestials are so greatly interested in what you mortals do with this most precious gift.

“How shall you portray and reflect your divine gifts to the Creator? Already you understand the significance of My question.

“Yes, My beloved, it is by coming regularly into the Stillness, and by your communing with Me In this Silence that I can convey to you My guiding ways.

“The more frequently you come to Me, the more readily can you discern My voice, for practice makes perfect, and making you perfect is the joyful task I am about.

“With Your fullest cooperation!”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.