Looking for Bing Haley

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Looking for Bing Haley

Post by Geoff »

My very long time friend Bing Haley, who I first met on the 11:11 board in the early 2000's was a prolific poster of very excellent memes that I often shared to my FB feed. Suddenly two that I shared were "Not available" and thinking he had the same problem I went looking for his posts to find absolutely none. I tried searching for him on FB and he is not there. But he is still listed as a friend, however trying the link to his profile it says the classic "This content is no longer. I don't find his name on this board anymore, which is strange and I wonder if anyone here is in contact with Bing?

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Looking for Bing Haley

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,

I haven't spoken to Bing in years. I hope he is okay. :(

hugs,
Sandy

Re: https://www.blogger.com/profile/04188756149100260450

Interesting references to 1111 ;)

Rod
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Looking for Bing Haley

Post by Geoff »

I found out what happened and also something that will probably affect all of us with FaceBook accounts.
Bing Haley wrote:Hi Geoff I'm back !!! I saw your post and thought I'd send you a message. Facebook has a new policy where they are trying to limit the number of false accounts by requiring photo ID with your name on it. If you get this request do not send them anything with your signature, birth information, address, or anything that can be used to set up false ID outside of FB. In my case I am the only one in the world with the name Bing Haley. I used my seniors bus pass which has my name and photo, but that is all. I also had a problem posting memes for a couple of days. A big thank you to you all of my FB friends for your kind words. They are appreciated. God Bless.
No photo description available.
But he is once again blocked, so maybe they decided his bus pass was not ok.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.