Protecting Your Energy — Brad Dixon

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

This is article is a penetrating look at protecting your energy. It is vitally important in daily life not just when practicing energetic healing arts like Reiki. Brad Dixon is a Usui/Karuna Reiki Master teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Intuitive Life Coach. This is an excerpt from an upcoming book and shares practical techniques along with the reasons they work.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/06/15/p ... ng-energy/

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Protecting Your Energy — Brad Dixon

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that Welles. I'm saving the URL as a reference in my computer. I think it is easy to slack in this area. An excellent article giving simple techniques that will safe guard our own energy and well being! (I loved the "Glenda the Good Witch descending in a bubble of white light in the movie, 'The Wizard of OZ' suggestion. It did the trick for me! :lol: I use something similar when I envisage beneficial white light entering my body. In the playful Bete Midler movie called 'Hocus Pocus' there are scenes where the witches are robbing the victim of their life force shown as white light leaving their body and being breathed in by the witches. In a funny kind of way this has always helped me...not in draining energies LOL but rather inhaling and breathing in the white light and Divine Love from the heavens. It is amazing though, that whatever visualization you use...It is your heartfelt intentions that set the stage for the heavenly energies to do the work. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.