The Uncharted Territory of Remote Healing

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Uncharted Territory of Remote Healing

Post by Welles »

This is a two part article that I thought might interest the folks who are interested in remote healing.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/05/27/t ... e-healing/

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/06/05/t ... ng-part-2/

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: The Uncharted Territory of Remote Healing

Post by Sandy »

Those were both excellent articles, Welles. I have just finished them and have saved them for future reference. They give a good introduction to someone new to this type of healing. Thank you so much! You always provide the best articles! :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

I'm not certain that remote healing, as described in The Uncharted Territory (especially regarding "energy"), is the kind of healing performed by certain midwayers "on site" (not remotely). While reflecting on disease and other human medical problems that midwayers might heal ... and noting that some of the healing reported on 1111angels includes a comment (paraphrased) "then nature takes its course", I sense a limitation (physical or universe mandate) to the healing that may be performed.

Regarding Lazarus ("died, when 67 years old, of the same sickness that carried him off when he was a younger man at Bethany." (168:5.3)): Apparently, the resurrected body of Lazarus was healed sufficiently that the same disease did not recur with equal life-threatening intensity until his later years. And this suggests that "healing" is indeed complex (e.g., more than just surgery).

On reflection about these mysteries, I wondered if the healing/surgery performed by certain midwayers is the same as that performed by doctors today; i.e., they cannot (physical limitation or universe mandate) outperform current treatment by human doctors. Or, perhaps, the molecular (and spiritual?) level of healing ("nature takes its course") is beyond the reach of both human doctors and our "nearest of kin".

Rod :stars:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Creation, Nurturing, Healing -- Part Three.
From the desk of George Barnard – March 21, 2010.

In the year 2000 I traveled in the United States, staying with friends, mostly teaching the Akashic Construct wherever I went. Preparing for the trip had already exhausted me, and in Colorado a friend suggested I needed some healing.

Her healing effort seen to, she suggested the Midwayers take over and do their share. Instantly she stepped aside. Instantly I was hovering at the ceiling, and at that very moment the Midwayer, Dr. Mendoza (MNO-8), had his hands right inside my chest, cupping my heart between his hands. They must have known I had a slight heart murmur at the time, the occasional chest pain. Just moments of the doctor’s treatment fixed my heart, and it did not play up again . . .

. . . not until about two months ago. Long hours, diverse tasks, and a noisy neighborhood (hard to concentrate at this time) brought back that heart murmur and chest pains, until a friend sent me a wand. No bigger than a ball-point pen, it took away the chest pain and discomfort in minutes. Putting out an invisible beam of concentrated Source Energy, it lessens or totally alleviates pain. Does it last? I don’t know. Does it heal us from our illnesses? Possibly! I still need to experience that. It sure fixed someone’s badly aching back in three treatments of about 90 seconds each! That’s simply remarkable!

Yes, it’s the same Source Energy (Zero Point Energy) that is the life-sustaining source for the Midwayers. It’s the same universal energy that will power our appliances of the future. It’s the same energy Dr. Mendoza used to stabilize my heart in Colorado back in 2000.

And no, the 11:11 Progress Group does not market the device. We have a different, well-specified task, but we sure are excited enough about this clever product from South East Asia to have their info on our website where you can even order one of those “magic wands.”

It’s here: http://www.1111angels.com/Amega_wand.html

God bless…
George.
The 11:11 Progress Group.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111ProgressGroup.com
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

George,

I've been reviewing the internet's "archive" of information about these zero point wands (Iyashi, Amega, Nano).
Here's a quick test of the three: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcgwTfMF598

It's intriguing that the focus of this testing is on "negative ions"* generated by these wands, but this Amega site claims generation of zero point energy: http://www.amegaglobalhealth.com/am-wand

"The Amega AMWand is made with a combination of special granulated minerals that are processed with Amega’s proprietary AMized Fusion Technolog TM that is based from quantum physics (finally this type of technology is filtering down to the consumer!) The AM Wand produces zero point energy, which, is also called AMized resonance."

:stars: After a "nano day's" worth of research, I sense that "negative ions" is the better focus for these wands since proof of zero point energy is not so simple as the performance of such hand-held wands (IMO). In fact, I've long understood (from casual research for several years) that zero point energy is a flow of energy upon the planet - not energy that can be generated. In other words, the only authentic devices would be those that redirect this energy - not generate it.

At this nano point, I'm more tempted to focus on crystals and their properties (as redirecting/focusing objects) than on wands which, acccording to lotsa internet claims, heal in ways that are described mysteriously ("Say what?") but offer limited proof ... if any.

Speaking of focus, I would be impressed by a wand that can heal in ways familiar to medical science today; healing of the many (even a few) human skin problems would be reasonably convincing proof. But eradicating a cancerous spot may require more negative ions (or zero point energy) than these inexpensive devices can generate. Even removal of aging spots would be good proof and increase wand sales. ;)

:lol: This online comment about another similar wand is a great summary:
"I'm not sure what it does exactly, but it has real energy to it."

Today, I'm quite puzzled about one thing: Where I have I been in recent years?
I'm all over the internet daily, but never heard of such wands." :o

Entrepreneur Alert :!: Combine the technology of a wand with a kaleidoscope
and claim vision improvement with daily use. :roll:

* http://www.ionic-balance.com/technology ... ative-ions

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: More research ...

Re: http://www.brighthubengineering.com/con ... rgy-wands/

"all you'll find is a bunch of scientific-sounding mumbo-jumbo with little substance. Zero point energy is a real idea: it is the term used to describe the lowest possible energy of a quantum system - that is, the energy of its ground state, which is always greater than zero. Because of this ground state energy, substances such as Helium remain liquid even at absolute zero.

Zero point energy, though, does not have any health applications. It's just a physical consequence of the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle. There is no reason to think that zero point energy is entering or otherwise affecting people's bodies when a wand is waved about."

:idea: Nevertheless, if a $20 device can inspire placebo effects with real healing, what's the problem?

;) Or maybe neutrinos could promote healing if focused on diseased body parts:
Re: http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~larson/Webpa ... rinos.html
"every second tens of thousands of neutrinos are passing through your body."

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://www.brighthubengineering.com/con ... rgy-wands/

"Zero point energy is a real idea:
it is the term used to describe the lowest possible energy of a quantum system ... its ground state"

:lol: This "real idea" evokes a little humor about ZPE wands: To purposefully create a device that will generate the lowest possible energy known to exist ... Yet ZPE research with complex devices is fascinating and promises us a future of free (or less expensive) energy. :roll

:idea: Incidentally, "resonance"* (specifically, "resonance frequencies") may be the more likely aspect of such energy systems to positively affect living things and beings. When "resonance" can be demonstrated with the ZPE wands, their functionality and usefulness might improve.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance
"In physics, resonance describes when a vibrating system or external force drives another system
to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency."

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,

On a happy note with no real scientific data to feed to you I can say that the wand does work and on my rabbit too who I daresay may be immune to the placebo effect. I have also brought numerous insects (I have an empathy for these tiny creatures.) back from the brink with between 5 and 10 minutes of wanding. Always with a prayer to my divine Parent.

It doesn't matter to me how it works. It has been the best investment we have made in many a long year. So doubt and dispute its merits all you want... makes no difference to me or perhaps many people who has experienced some relief with this strange little item.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Rod,

I have used this wand on myself and others who have certainly felt the benefit. One time I had dreadful tennis elbow, and it took the pain away for several hours at a time. I doubt it generates anything, I would expect it might redirect energy. On a separate note I am a remote healer, and certainly have sent healing to a great many folks. Animals too. So I tend to forget that I have the wand. Having been the beneficiary of several instantaneous healings, I don't have any doubts about that aspect.

I seem to recall that George channeled a message regarding the wand that stated it was equal to (or maybe better than?) a competent healer.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

I like to sample both sides of debate, but have found no scientific reports on the internet to support claims that these wands perform healing. If they do, that evidence, apparently, is not "scientific" ... as the modern world understands science. Of course, other factors may be involved in healing (e.g., belief and faith) and do not necessarily have typical scientific basis.

My original focus was on healing as performed by the midwayers ... and that is what I thought that George might address - not ZPE wands. Maybe the midwayers would comment on the subject (the actual science) ... especially if George has had similar good experience with the wands.

At least, I now know that many (re: your and positive comments on Amazon) believe that the wands perform as claimed. Besides, with science seeming to agree that ZPE exists everywhere and can be used (but not generated*), those who use wands for healing may indeed be part of the focusing mechanism.

* "generate" seems an odd way to describe ZPE since BrightHubEngineering's "lowest possible quantum state" suggests that a system's possible energy is then downstepped to a much lower state for ZPE evaluation.

By the way, "negative ions", with positive effects provable by science and known to be emitted by some wands, don't get much attention from ZPE wand aficionados. Is this ionic effect not a desirable or useable feature?

I apologize for any discord caused by my attempted unbiased research on a device totally unknown to me just a day ago ...
but not unknown to thousands of satisfied wanders.

Rod :)
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Jeff,

I had posted my previous comment before seeing yours.

Since I've climbed out on this limb with controversial research and since you have experience with both remote healing and wands, I'll dare to ask a question long lurking in that which I call a mind:

What medical evidence exists that remote healing has cured a patient? I'm probably thinking of all the medical tests and evaluations that can be performed while a medical doctor provides treatments and remedies. Do formal evaluations (lotsa technical words and lab results) exist that support beliefs that remote healing occurs? Or is remote healing a practice that cannot be easily evaluated by the medical community?

And regarding the wands, I viewed a YouTube demonstration of wands being cut open - some of the Amega wands had fused crystals and others had loose crystals. I would suspect that the wands do not perform the same ... but the internet advertising makes no distinction. Something's wrong with that picture! (or maybe not).

My creativity now believes that if a handheld wand, with various motions, delivers a healing force, then an automated arm can perfect that delivery, even employing multiple wands for the procedure. Or maybe a larger wand delivers more healing than a pen-size. At least, such scientific testing should be able to isolate whether the human user is actually part of the energy-focusing mechanism.

Final observation: I heard negative comments from a few wand promoters about the quality of other wands. Apparently, some type of testing can support such criticism. Would you be able to isolate the best wand of four with handheld testing?

A philosophic point: Is not the intensity of response (rebuttal to doubts shared by an uninformed researcher) indirectly associated with one's belief and faith in the "ism" (known here as "device")?

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4654780/

"Despite the continuing popularity of DHI as an alternative healing modality, when it comes to assessing clinical efficacy, high-quality experiments have so far failed to show reliable effects. The contradiction between persistent popularity and lack of clinical effectiveness may be due on the one hand to some healers, in some contexts, who do seem to produce remarkable outcomes and on the other hand by conventional RCT protocols that may be incompatible with the nature of DHI phenomena."

"The DMILS studies indicate that DHI effects are on average small in magnitude, but they do exist, and thus in principle, some clinical applications of DHI may be efficacious."

The scientific guidance and depth of this study is impressive and the study accepts that some remote healing (DHI - Distance Healing Intention) can occur. However, the study also seems to caution that evaluation of such healing is not easily obtained. For example, a broken femur purposefully healed remotely (and sooner than "nature takes its course") would be easy to verify with before and after x-rays. But a broken heart (figuratively) would require in depth, before/after psychological evaluation.

Also, whereas the success of DHI may be limited to the skills/experience of the remote healer, medical therapies are more consistent. At least, insurance companies have lotsa formal guidance for the treatments that they'll pay for since the many therapies/treatments are well-known to provide cures. Does any insurance company - anywhere - currently pay for DHI? If so, what specific DHI? If not, what's the nature of their refusal?

Rod
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote:What medical evidence exists that remote healing has cured a patient? I'm probably thinking of all the medical tests and evaluations that can be performed while a medical doctor provides treatments and remedies. Do formal evaluations (lotsa technical words and lab results) exist that support beliefs that remote healing occurs? Or is remote healing a practice that cannot be easily evaluated by the medical community?
Dear Rod,

Probably none. For one thing I don't always get actually asked. I often respond to what I see on the TV. In particular I try often to help those with brain damage, to get them to recover consciousness. I have certainly experienced times when I tried very hard, could not send any healing, and later the guy was announced dead. But I have also had many cases where I felt enormous amounts of healing leave me, and the announcement comes that they are out of the coma. I had actually no idea that I had healed anyone till it was channeled by a friend. But there have been cases when I know I was the only one sending healing, and in a case in point, a mother asked me because her son was in coma and the doctors said he would not survive. I did sent an enormous amount of energy, so much so I emailed her to say I expected him to recover. He did. That frankly is the end of my interest. Unlike you, I could care less about proof. In that case he was on some Island in the Caribbean if I recall.
Even if his doctors announced that they were surprised he recovered, no scientific person is going to accept I played any part in that. And I frankly don't care.
Amigoo wrote:My creativity now believes that if a handheld wand, with various motions, delivers a healing force, then an automated arm can perfect that delivery, even employing multiple wands for the procedure. Or maybe a larger wand delivers more healing than a pen-size. At least, such scientific testing should be able to isolate whether the human user is actually part of the energy-focusing mechanism.
Well folks have lashed 3 or 4 Amega Wands together and it is certainly more powerful. I have a "black" Amega Wand, which is supposed to be a lot more powerful than the silver wand. Is there no input from the human wander? I am not so sure.

I came across an experiment conducted scientifically with a bunch of guys in England being asked to heal a leaf that they were shown by image which was in the US. They monitored the time that it took, and I cant recall how, but there was another complication involving I think a second leaf. Anyway those remote healers were able to do so, the energy was measured on the leaf, and it happened instantaneously - faster than light. But I doubt you could find that source, I do not have it any longer. But it would be a good one.

hugs
Geoff
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

This is not exactly "remote," or is it ?

Back in the early 1970’s when I was still running my company, the Midwayers decided that I had done enough hands-on healing with animals, and the occasional human patient. It was time for me to do some distance healing, and they set about educating me. Many healings would later follow this one . . .

Young Mark Brady was a close friend of my family and our workers. He was also a sales representative for a company we did much business with. Mark would call on my firm, make a bee-line for the coffee machine, and return to my workroom with steaming cups for both of us, before taking his orders. Between visits, I telephoned him at his office to order what we needed from his firm.

On one occasion after placing my telephone orders, Mark said, ‘My grandmother, who is sixty-eight, and who lives in Croydon, has a huge cancer in her stomach. Her name is Agnes, and she’s very sick, George.’ There was a lengthy silence, and then he said, ‘Gosh! I wonder why I told you all that!’ My equally strange response to him was, ‘Don’t worry about it. It happens all the time.’

Wrong! It didn’t happen all the time! It had never yet happened!

Somehow that answer was good enough for Mark. I took that happening to be an instruction, and during that evening’s meditation I found myself in Croydon, some 30 miles away, and in the company of Dr. Mendoza. We were standing next to Mrs. Brady’s bed. There was a growth in her belly the size of a small football. I looked at the doctor, but he wasn’t going to do anything, it seemed.

So I reached into her belly, and I pulled out that growth. I threw it clear out of her room. In the next moment, time had changed. Time had ‘rolled forward’ by three whole days, and Agnes Brady was sitting up in bed, munching away at her dinner.

A week later, a call from Mark confirmed that ‘a miracle had happened,’ and Mrs. Brady’s cancer had disappeared completely. Mark said, ‘I kind of feel obliged to tell you this. I don’t know why.’

I told him, ‘It’s good, Mark. That’s fine. It happens all the time.’ Well, from that time on at least it did keep happening.

Important note:

There is nothing strange or special about the healing of Agnes Brady so long ago. Just about anyone alive and believing is capable of performing this ‘minor miracle.’ Whatever you will change in the ‘Astral World’ will sooner or later be reflected into this world.

© The 11:11 Progress Group

“Encourage your Children to Learn about God,
Your Scientist to Discover His Laws,
Your Travelers to Admire His Creation.
Now teach your Gifted Ones to hear His Words —
I am Athena, who loves you.”

www.1111Angels.net
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Jeff,
Unlike you, I could care less about proof.
With proof comes a better understanding of how phenomena works and might be expanded in their applications. For example, that others are also sending (or applying locally) healing may be the real cause of various cures. Also, unsolicited healing may be ineffective if the patient discriminates about sources of such healing (re: free will). And how does prayer by others correlate with distance healing?

:idea: Incidentally (relating to the power of belief and imagination), a theory that moon glow causes healing might be easily promoted. After all, that glow is just reflection of the sun rays upon the moon's surface. Maybe elements of the moon are incorporated into the rays which then bounce to the earth! 8)

But I might be confusing an Hawaiian legend where naked natives planted bananas during the full moon to promote crop abundance. :roll:

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

While trying to recall on which of three vacations to Hawaii my wife and I had made when hearing a tour guide discuss the banana planting legend, I became convinced that it was the first trip. Because soon after the discussion, my wife was "possessed" with my taking pictures of her sans top, covered with lei. She was careful to use bandaids for essential cover in case lei drifted off centers.

One evening, upon our return to Dallas, we were showing the pictures to our elderly, next door neighbors (church-goers their entire lifetime). But I had forgotten to remove the picture of the lei sans top.

When that picture was displayed, I stammered "She has on bandaids!" Not missing a beat, the woman touched her husband's shoulder and asked "See the bandaids, Jack?" He smiled, responding sans words.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

My current perspective on ZPE as healing energy:

Re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

"While unrelated to energy generation, there is a somewhat realistic potential for the utilization of zero-point energy"

"As a scientific concept, the existence of zero-point energy is not controversial. However, the ability to harness zero point energy for useful work is considered pseudoscience by the scientific community at large. Zero-point energy is, by definition, a minimum energy below which a thermodynamic system can never go.

:idea: These quotes (and the article) explain that ZPE is something that exists, can be used (theoretically), but cannot be generated. Consequently, any healing facilitated by a ZPE wand/pendant cannot be the result of ZPE generation. That healing seems to occur at times must be the result of other phenomena not yet confirmed by science ... and hints that healing efforts are still worthy despite "impotent" ZPE devices believed to effect a cure.

If ZPE wands and related devices are not the cause of healing, then humans (with healing intention) may be the real cause. And on this 1111angels Board it's reasonable to claim that midwayers, et al., participate in quality healing intention. Incidentally, this perspective allows "prayer" (especially group level) to be a participant.

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Also, unsolicited healing may be ineffective if the patient discriminates about sources of such healing (re: free will). And how does prayer by others correlate with distance healing?
The free will of the patient is the single biggest reason why spiritual healing, both local and remote, does not work.

See https:Free will and offering healing

Prayer by others is probably exactly the same as me trying to connect and send healing.

I have seen ZPE energy generators that are positive generators. The one I saw (on the web) was in India, and needed energy to get going, but produced more than it drew in. I don't get hung up on words like "zpe" its all Universe Energy to me.

hugs
Geoff
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the elaboration, Jeff.

Re: "The power centers and their subordinate controllers are assigned to the working of all of the physical energies of organized space. They work with the three basic currents of ten energies each. That is the energy charge of organized space; and organized space is their domain." (UB, 29:3.10)

LOL: Your "it's all Universe Energy to me" is much easier to comprehend than 30 universe energies!

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: "A Tentative Mechanism for Healing" by Toni Bunnell, PhD
http://spiritcloset.com/withcheswands-d ... unnell-pd/

"channelling of energy through the healer to the healee involves both being in the alpha state,
with the healer tuned into the earth’s emf via the Schuman Resonance."

Interesting discussion about the science(?) of healing.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yes, that was very interesting. Thanks for posting it Rod. They lost me a bit towards the end... but I as able to keep up with most of it. LOL
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening everyone!
For some reason I've completely missed this thread until tonight. Struck me as 'interesting', as just prior to coming to the boards tonight my daughter mentioned her cousin asked permission to send her remote healing. Last year my niece has become a practicing Reiki healer and in the past couple of months opened up a clinic.

Since not having knowledge of this thread, I began reading from the beginning. Thanks to so many responses, it's been an insightful few hours. Reignited so many memories for me! You shared,
Amigoo wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:57 pm"channelling of energy through the healer to the healee involves both being in the alpha state, with the healer tuned into the earth’s emf via the Schuman Resonance."

I do not find this to always be true, or maybe what's happened to me is something entirely different, but I believe it involved a channeling of energy. Years ago I used to experience what I called, "My feeling of dread." At random times I would have a distinct feeling of uneasiness, urgency, and begin shaking. When it first started I'd direct all my focus, trying to figure out who was in danger or severe emotional distress. Names would pop into my head, coming to the right one 'a knowing' prompted me to give them a call, blurting out a warning I had no prior knowledge of the content. Fortunately the early messages were for family members! It was quite taxing as the feelings and shaking didn't subside until I made the call or said a prayer. It was quite the "DUH" moment after finally realizing I didn't have to expel so much energy trying to figure out who the feeling was for. Now I ask for permission from their TA's to send healing and protection for whomever it was for, and ask that person's guides to help them. At that time neither I, or they had any knowledge of what it was to be in an alpha state or how to achieve it.

Many times throughout the day I send healing, either intentionally to people I know are suffering, but also to people in passing whom I get 'a feeling' are in distress either physically or emotionally. Neither of us were in alpha, but I still believe it's been received... Otherwise why would I get a prompting they needed it? None of this is scientifically measurable or tested, nor sanctioned by any church(although I do have ancestors on both sides of the Salem witch trials!)

Sorry Rod, was unable to go to your latest link, reading the link to the New Birth site rendered me too emotional! It was a channeled message from John Mark on Free Will and offering healing. Toward the end he states, "There is a law that dominates all others. The Law of Love, and when Love is expressing itself and prompts you to do something. Do it and do not waste time." I found this very affirming.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: "A Tentative Mechanism for Healing" by Toni Bunnell, PhD
http://spiritcloset.com/withcheswands-d ... unnell-pd/

What attracted me to this link was that it appeared to be a rare attempt to evaluate distant healing
with known science (Schuman Resonance, brainwaves, crystals in brain cells) and not with anecdotes.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Frankly, I am enjoying the anecdotes... sort of an anecdote kind of gal!

Thanks Kimmie...
"The Law of Love, and when Love is expressing itself and prompts you to do something. Do it and do not waste time." I found this very affirming.
"
I needed to hear that tonight. It is easy to doubt or delay when we get such a prompting.

((((((hugs)))))
Sandy