Achiness from healings?

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Achiness from healings?

Post by 11light11 »

Hello everyone! :hithere :kiss:

Has anyone ever experienced achiness upon waking up? Particularly, associated with healings? I have someone mentioning that they feel achy in the buttocks and lower back, since I began sending healing energy, usually for only a couple hours after they wake up each day. I remember another healer mentioned this a long time ago, and also mentioned something about the Celestials assisting us in increasing our vibration at night, and that some of the tinkering they do results in achy muscles. I know nothing about this and wondered if you all did?

Anyone??

Thanks you guys! Peace to all of you! :kiss: :loves With love & gratitude, Michele
fmas1719
New Friend

Re: Achiness from healings?

Post by fmas1719 »

Hi, Michelle. It's been quite a bit since I've lurked or posted around here, but I was drawn to this post to provide some insights on the matter. :)

I'd like to assure you that it sometimes happens. I've felt aches, pains and exhaustion sometimes when treating other folks, or even myself.

There have been particular cases in which the person has needed quite a lot of energy. In those instances, I've felt lots of pain in my arms, lots of vibration in my hands, and sometimes even in my legs and feet to the point that I could easily lose my footing if I am standing up. My take is that a great deal of energy is flowing through our channels, and this significant flow is the one responsible for causing those aches and pains. Once the session ends, those aches and pains diminishes, and sometimes the exhaustion is replaced by quite an energetic boost, kind of like how you feel after a power nap.

It is sustained with Reiki that as the Energy passes through us as practitioners, it works with us as well before it goes to the patient as you work on them. Therefore, another take would be, in addition to the flow of energy the other person needs, that the energy could be working things that need to be worked within you. It is said that whenever the patient or the practitioner feels pain while giving/receiving a session, the energy is working on the cause of the disharmony, instead of just energizing the area. It could be breaking a blockage in any of the persons multi-dimensionality, in particular the physical, emotional or mental bodies, which in the end all boil down to energy forms with different vibrations and densities.

You could feel even things such as nausea, upset stomachs or the like, when you're treating someone that has been quite affected by negative vibes that have manifested in illnesses in their body. Such has been the cases, for me, with folks with fibromyalgia, cancer, or in the final stages of passing on to the other side, especially when affected by terminal illnesses. When that happens to you, you can step back a few steps to regain your energetic bearings, and you'll notice that all those ill effects will fade away on their own. Note that it is not because the other person is passing their energies to you; it's more like that because of the empathy and connection created between practitioner and patient, you might feel such things as their own healing process takes place. In the end, this is what the Energy, regardless of its manifestation, does with the person. It awakens their own self-healing capabilities that may have been otherwise hindered or rendered asleep because of the energetic conditions of the individual.

I hope this sheds a bit of light on this. Sorry that I am posting this almost a year later. :oops: Blessings, and warm regards, to you and to all, with my constant gratitude and love.

:kiss: :loves :love

Francis
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

LOL, It's funny Francis to see a response to this topic post after so long ! ! ! Thank you for the insight and the interesting ideas. Some of these things are such a mystery to me!!!

I have never felt achy after sending healing, but this person I was writing about was mentioning that he felt achy, after receiving the healings. I suppose with what you explain here, it might all amount to the same thing, or having the same underlying reasons. Thanks so much for sharing !!!

Love to you,
Michele :loves
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

This is an interesting topic as ive felt this more heavily than i usually do when i practically "woke up" in July. Before then, i have a herniated disk in my low back, which sometimes results in aches and pains, but only in one spot. Back around june or july of this year and i began to notice a thing with the 11's, thats precisely where my pain was, where you described. Bad thing about that, it heavily annoyed the pinched sciatic nerve i have in that spot which would make the pain last from sun-up to sun down.

Today was the first day i woke up, literally pain free and ive had this crazy feeling throughout me, like my body is "buzzing" from head to toe, and i had a zero negative attitude. As much as i hate to admit it, when im in pain from sun up to sun down, i have the WORST nasty terrible attitude. Last night, i said i was going to meditate, or try to and see what would happen. I did actually get some kind of vision of sorts and i know, personally, it wasn't something i fantasized or just made up in my head..was really interesting.

Normally, when i try to meditate or concentrate, ive always had this instinctive feeling to look at the spot thats in between my eyes, like...bottom of the forehead but above the eyebrow line. After about 15 minutes of doing this, i saw this dark bluish smoke in which two eyes, female, seemed like they were looking back into me...like into my soul. It didn't spook me, i was hoping to get some kind of spiritual confirmation that someone was with me. After that, i had this point of view where i felt i was in a dusk lit sky and i was looking down. There was a large body of water crashing against a large stone cliff with an outcropping of jutting stone in the water. i saw this for probably a few seconds before the email alert on my tablet went BIIINNGGG, and startled me so freakin bad that i jumped and snapped out of everything. Shorlty after, i intentionally fell asleep..wondering what the water image was for.

When i woke this morning, i had no wake up pain whatsoever and ive had this all day long. This is something short of miraculous for me as ive dealt with this back problem and pain for six years. The rest of the day, even to as i write this, the best i can describe is that my body has been "buzzing" all day and ive been in this really really great mood and it even affected those around me at work. I realized after a couple hours of contemplating this after i woke up and chugged my first few coffees, that i had totally forgotten that water is my element...and it stands for healing.

Crazy cool huh?
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Even better then crazy cool!!!!! :bana: I felt tingly all over as I read what happened to you yesterday, pointman. How awesome that after 6 years you woke up pain free. I found myself nodding my head as you described your pain because my ex suffered from a herneated disk in his back as well, even having to undergo 2 back operations. So I am over the moon for you! :cheers:

I too have seen water before when I meditate and never once put it together with healing. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will remember that in the future.

Also... I was a big Browns fan before moving to Australia. :mrgreen: I was just in Columbus visiting my children and so I am aware of the woes of this season...still hoping they can make it a good one. My son is going to the game tonight so I am doubly hoping they have a good showing. :finger: (fingers toes and eyes crossed for all you long suffering Brownies!)

Hi Michele and Francis too! Thank you for this helpful discussion. I am finding it very useful in understanding my own healing meditations.

Have a great day!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

oooohhh yeeeeaaaa....they won! first time in *drumroll* 11 meetings!

Makes that drive from Baltimore sooo much bearable,ill bet :D Always awesome to hear about browns fans in other countries! Ive seen Browns Backers "Pubs" in London, even!

As for me, that healing still continued even through today. i had some moments where i felt the aches starting to come back, but id find a little quiet place somewhere and ask the spirit guides to help me get over this. ten or fifteen minutes go by and im back to zippin around the store. Really cool, i have to admit. Its all i want to ask of them though, i have problems, everyone does...but with what they've helped me with so far, i don't feel right asking for assistance in any other areas of my life. Helping thru pain like that is the best gift i could ever receive...i dont think i really need much more. My mood and attitude has done a 180 and i feel more and more my old self everyday that goes by, and i still have that spirtual "buzz"....like...its hard to explain...like im operating on a different frequency. I feel like i see things more clearly and life seems...different. But in a very good way! I dunno, i have a hard time finding the right words for this...and im a writer!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: Good news for Browns fans! :bana:

And it is super good news to know you are experiencing continued healing, Jason. Anybody who has ever experienced herniated disks will be celebrating with you! Bless your heart for working all these years with such pain.
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

It is incredible to hear about people's experiences with this, truly incredible! Thanks for sharing and adding new ideas to my question! :bana:

:) Peace, Michele