Law of one vs Urantia book

Discussions of spiritual books
atsguy
Family

Law of one vs Urantia book

Post by atsguy »

So Incase anyone here isn’t into the whole exopolitics movement. There has been allot of people coming out supposedly talking about a secret space program, cosmic dislosure, Draco alliance...One individual Corey Goode is a major figure in this. I find that some of his information about the earths past as far as timelines go fit together rather well with the urantia book:

- 500,000 years someenergy energy grid grid topples
- genetic upstepping 30,000 years ago
- adamites with red hair, and elongated skull

Unfortunently he says that during his time in the secret space program, one book that was very well known by everyone was The Law of One. A channeled text published in 1981. Basically a metaphysical book ( clearly influenced by the new age chakra/service to self/service to others garbage that seemed to just flood these new thought circles).

https://www.amazon.com/Ra-Material-Anci ... 089865260X

I am being very cynical because just reading through the books, you have this supposed “higher density” being called RA. Explaining “ higher truths”. But I’m a way that when compared to the urantia books seems like a fifth grader compared to a doctraite level PhD writer.

Oh and there was even a section in the book that of the law of one that tries to deiscredit the urantia book by saying it was not passed by the council:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c ... su=Urantia
14.30 ▶ Questioner: The Urantia Book, which I haven’t read. Who gave that?
Ra: I am Ra. This was given by a series of discarnate entities of your own Earth planes, the so-called inner planes. This material is not passed by the Council.
They law of one also has this to say on another very interesting book that was “channeled”, in the late 1800s

Oahspe
14.28 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me who was responsible for transmitting the book Oahspe?
Ra: I am Ra. This was transmitted by one of Confederation social memory complex status whose idea, as offered to the Council, was to use some of the known physical history of the so-called religions or religious distortions of your cycle in order to veil and partially unveil aspects or primal distortions of the Law of One. All names can be taken to be created for their vibrational characteristics. The information buried within has to do with a deeper understanding of love and light, and the attempts of infinite intelligence through many messengers to teach/learn those entities of your sphere.
—————

One of the more interesting sections is on the higher self, which is absolutely pathetic in regards to any spiritual truth revealed:
Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.
——————-
So there you have it, the truth movement/ufo disclosure movement is based on these channeled texts. They constantly refer to them in the presentations online. Spear headed by David Wilcocks who I respect as an individual try to start a movement for a recognition of advanced technology, and alien influence on earth. But what I do not respect is the whole metaphysical-chakra-garbage that just seeps through all this.

It really is a shame,
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Law of one vs Urantia book

Post by happyrain »

Dear atsguy,
I don't know how this will be received. When I initially read your post, I was taken back by you calling the chakra systems garbage. I don't believe that it is, but I don't mind where you are in your Life either, knowing that it is in your interest to align yourself with the wisdom found within the UB. I came back to read that what you disagree with is this new age movement moreso than perhaps the expanded commentary of Paramahansa Yogananda from God Talks with Arjuna which elaborates therein the various chakra centers as a science for Self-Realization. Whether we agree or disagree with something, I read today that all beliefs are simply degrees of clearness of vision. Both the Law of One and the UB have called on humanity to look within, which is really all one can ask for, where Spirit on an intuitive and personal level is the guide, and no matter who you are, you are valid and to these simple eyes- appreciated. That's all... At first I was taken back... Now I just want to point out, as my teacher so organically states...
When a person opposes or hinders the expression of a great ideal, and is unwilling to believe that he will meet his fellow men as soon as he has penetrated deeply enough into every soul, he is preventing himself from realizing the unlimited. All beliefs are simply degrees of clearness of vision. All are part of one ocean of truth. The more this is realized the easier is it to see the true relationship between all beliefs, and the wider does the vision of the one great ocean become.

Limitations and boundaries are inevitable in human life; forms and conventions are natural and necessary; but they none the less separate humanity. It is the wise who can meet one another beyond these boundaries.
https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/I/I_I_3.htm

And so are my thoughts on the Law of one vs Urantia Book, or any religion VS another religion...

Kindest regards...
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

I will explain myself fully another time, but I can assure you when you go into allot of metaphysical circles and they want you to open your third eye right away, balance your chakras, some even offer “chakra removals”. Half of it probably does nothing, the other half could possibly do some damage.

In regards to the energy structure, you pretty much got “ chakras” all over the place. And allot of it has been confused over the years with other things

Let’s look at reiki for example, by the time you get to the very end of the Raiki training. The whole secret they give you at the end is a few symbols that you visualize on a person. Sort of impregnating the symbols in the individuals aura...sometimes you have to ask yourself where the symbols come from and what they might really be doing.
——————————
Also as for the RA material, the author committed suicide. And the incident surrounding his death was not anything truly understude.

——-

Yogananda was probably one of the few individuals that actually showed you step by step how to attain godhood. While others only offered vague metaphysical spiritual advice with no practicality at all. It’s nice to read, but that’s about it
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I can't say I disagree with you. As Sandy once called them, "truth bells" have a way of ringing- almost like, the Spirit is taking what it can from the material and tuning the rest out. Sad to read about the law of one author.
Thanks for the reply.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I thought it would be interesting to learn more about the the beginnings of the history of chakra teaching.
https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Chakra This URL gives a little information down through the ages.

Chakra teachings have been around a long time... as well, integrated into Chinese Accupuncture.

Intentions are everything. Those with the highest and noblest of intentions will indeed help. Those with perhaps somewhat selfish intentions... may harm the unwary. Our highest guide lives within and it is that guidance we best follow. I am an idealist and firmly believe that every loving path leads us up the "Mountain" and Home. ..some may have many dead ends, roundabouts and even pot holes but we'll get there. :lol: No doubt, we will get there when we seek God.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:loves (((Sandy))) :happy
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

This is also a really good article too sandy:

https://hareesh.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-r ... he-chakras

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whoa... Yes it is. Thank you Atsguy. That article is fascinating. I'm seeing parallels here to other areas and practices... all ancient... and very cool. I think as I read again and probably again and more carefully I will see some things that will aid my study.

You know a friend of mine used the ancient healing practices from the Kabbalah. She told me they had been practised for thousands of years and much like a physical favourite meditation spot retaining divine energy about it...so too these words and symbols held a certain latent power from their thousands of years of repetition. Not sure if I am saying this right...
I was just thinking about something I read in the article and the thought processes haven't congealed completely. There's so much to consider in this article. :) All's good.
I still like to think that intentions are everything and the Divine tends to help make up the slack in our quest for God knowledge. We are still simply human after all. But I am definitely out of my depth here. LOL ;) It is mind blowing when I consider the vast array of "spirit tools" we have available to us... :shock: Yep,... mind definitely blown. :) Have a good week you guys.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

atsguy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:39 am
Yogananda was probably one of the few individuals that actually showed you step by step how to attain godhood. While others only offered vague metaphysical spiritual advice with no practicality at all. It’s nice to read, but that’s about it
Very curious comment. We have been getting a lot from Yogananda lately, and he has been at pains to say that what he taught on Earth was very heavily influenced by the standard Indian mind-set and that it took him a long time to realise that there is another path, the path of Divine Love. He had been following this unconsciously, but once he became conscious of it, he was able to complete it to fusion.

I am familiar with the UB. It is not my number one book, but it has great value. We have asked genuine "christ" spirits about it and they recommend reading it with an open mind. That tells me its got some error, but worth the effort. (By the way no medium can be perfect, but some are better than others.) They NEVER disparaged it. Same for ACIM. They comment on it having some error but being worth while and make it plain hey don't want it disparaged. But that comment by RA on the Ohaspe Bible plus the total dissing of the UB leads me to discard RA and all he stands for. Because the Ohaspe is very flawed. But this particular comment

one of the few individuals that actually showed you step by step how to attain godhood

I realise you know this, but that has to be true of the Padgett material and all of the communications we have had for the last 100 years and which are even now still peaking in ever better information because our mediums have ever better soul condition. A medium who does not have outstanding soul condition cannot make report with the highest of spirits and so cannot receive the highest material. This is a Law of Rapport. Padgett did well for a time when he concentrated on improving his soul condition, but he stalled after several years, and its clear he wasted many years when he would have received yet more high level material.

But back to Yogananda. He seems to be trying to channel a lot of material through a very long term friend of mine who had many years as a hindu and hence is a good candidate to get material like that. I have long been disappointed by the SRF and their teaching material. They really did not understand Yogananda.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.