Timothy Wyllie

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Timothy Wyllie

Post by Geoff »

This guy claims to be in touch with those angelic beings that supported Lucifer. He has written a bunch of books on the subject:

Awakening of the Watchers (2016)
Wisdom of the Watchers: Teachings of the Rebel Angels on Earth’s Forgotten Past (Jun 2015)
Rebel Angels in Exile (oct 2014)
Revolt of the Rebel Angels: The Future of the Multiverse (Sep 2013)
Confessions of a Rebel Angel (2012)
The Return of the Rebel Angels (2011)

His latest claim is that 120 million have returned as humans, to "pay" for their karma in choosing to be rebels. So I asked George who asked Bzutu. Bzutu as most of you here should know is ABC22. A midwayer who DID NOT follow Lucifer. But he is totally aware because he has a perfect memory, of all that went on. Because this was all news to me, and so it seems to George too. Not to Bzutu though, but he says he has heard this sort of romantic nonsense before and compared it to Obama being a reptilian. But he made a very intriguing statement. He felt that "reincarnating" on Earth with cleared memory banks would be outrageously unfair, and would be the first and only united effort by both the Churches and Progress angels to agree on, that it is just not fair. How can you "atone" for something you have no memory of? Good point.

So I would have to say i can't recommend these books. I don't know who he (Wyllie) is channeling, if indeed its even a low spirit, but its nonsense.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Timothy Wyllie

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Geoff, George and Bzutu. For me, everything must make perfect sense and what was being supposedly channeled in these books did not make sense when you looked at it closely.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I had another thought on this. Through the Padgett Messages we know that Julius Caesar was in the hells 2040 years before getting out with some help from James Padgett and his discarnate entourage. He was an extraordinarily bad guy. The worst of the very worst. I doubt a single "fallen angel" ever came close to that. What we heard from Bzutu about the matter is that it was more a case of believing in the wrong candidate for president. LOL. And its certainly 2000 years since Pentecost. So I don't believe a single gram of "karma" would be left on any of these "fallen angels". They would have atoned in full a very long time ago. So they cant possibly be reincarnating here, at this time, 2000 years later to "atone". Nothing left to atone for IMHO.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What do you think of when you think of atonement? I guess I am thinking that the moment we realize we have something we need to atone for that most of the karma battle is won.
But I suppose I am probably over simplifying something that is celestially much more complex... sort of like we know that the God/Goddess of us all, forgives us even before we ask. Yet to forgive ourselves, perhaps then it is easier and more productive to atone for our misdeeds. I don't believe punishment comes into it, not from the First Source, anyway.
I feel atonement is as much for ourselves as anyone else, doing something symbolically to help us to forgive, release and move on with a new understanding and purpose. I guess we can ask ourselves, "How mortified would the rebellious angels be afterwards when divine wisdom set in and their folly fully perceived by their own "angel hearts"?

I am also thinking that Angels, by their very nature, work closely with humans for their spiritual advancement and ascension. They would already know, first hand, more about us then many other celestial workers, even some of higher celestial origins. I'm not talking knowledge here... no, more about wisdom where humans are concerned... how they feel, how they interpret and react in their mortal existent, even as they prepare for the next realm of Mansion world experiences. It seems there exists within the Angel ranks already a true sense of understanding of humans from the ground up as they share a deep relationship and shared future with us.

So what am I rattling on about and trying to say. I agree with what you are saying, Geoff, in the extent that these " Angel lovies" would have come to their senses rather quickly and accepted rehabilitation of some sort. It would surely have happened without any need to shock and distort their sense of angelic selves. As already these beings by their very created natures and job descriptions are destined to lift and support humans as they reach for their Paradise roots.

On a similar note, George says all the misguided rebel Midwayers are back serving in the capacities they do so well... even the infamous Beelzebub who naturally goes by a different name now. They are still Midwayers as created with a Divine purpose by the Divine. Their identity and sense of self still intact.
What TW suggests just doesn't make sense to me. :(

XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:What do you think of when you think of atonement? I guess I am thinking that the moment we realize we have something we need to atone for that most of the karma battle is won.
No thats just the start. But it is a START!!! Basically "karma" is a product of wrong thinking. And you have to change that. You can do so yourself, without help from Father, or you can ask for help. If you choose not to ask for help its extremely slow. Because "atonement" means at some level repaying for the harm you did. Not just changing. This is why I am told Hitler has a long way to go. I don't doubt he knows what his errors were, and as best he can has moved on....but....the damage he did was horrendous.
Sandy wrote: I agree with what you are saying, Geoff, to the extent that these "Angel lovies" would have come to their senses rather quickly and accepted rehabilitation of some sort. It would surely have happened without any need to shock and distort their sense of angelic selves. As already these beings by their very created natures and job descriptions are destined to lift and support humans as they reach for their Paradise roots.
Yes I agree.
Sandy wrote: On a similar note, George says all the misguided rebel Midwayers are back serving in the capacities they do so well... even the infamous Beelzebub who naturally goes by a different name now. They are still Midwayers as created with a Divine purpose by the Divine. Their identity and sense of self still intact.
Yes they are not humans, so why would they be put through the human-wringer? While I accept that "they" may have contributed to our confusion down here, I REALLY don't lay the blame for our mess at their feet. We are ONLY going through a wringer here, because we made it so.

hugs
Geoff
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Regarding Timothy Wyllie' visions, it may be possible he is psychotic, or just has a renegade creative imagination. A long time ago now, I had some of my own similiar visions during an episode, where I thought I was Caligastia incarnated as a human in order to learn humility, and to fix Urantia. These rebellion themes can be quite romantic, and carry us away into space. Is it possible that the rebellion imprint on human consciousness is still at work?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

These rebellion themes can be quite romantic, and carry us away into space. Is it possible that the rebellion imprint on human consciousness is still at work?
I dislike personally to blame all my ways of being on the rebellion and our lack in one way or another. To me that is sort of like always saying, "The Devil made me do it." ... which is just an excuse to try to justify bad behavior. And oh boy...Yes, it is definitely easy for any of us to go off on our own "themes" at times. :) One very good reason to remain balanced in all areas of our lives... to not overly dwell in one area at the expense of another. Yet, in all honesty I would hate to judge this man ( TW) as he has his own life experiences to validate in his own heart what seems right to him. His path isn't my own I suppose and yet with that, I know his collaborated book "Ask Your Angels" had a very important impact on, my budding spirituality. It definitely changed my life. :happy
...and with that it wasn't the rightness or wrongness of any information in the book, it was how it taught me to find my connection... lovely and very helpful. :D

I looked TW up on the internet yesterday and read a bit about his life. :shock: :) Also listened to an interview with him speaking about his book and his time as a foundation member in the "cult group known as "The Process church of the Final Judgement." He truly seems a lovely, peaceful man...

XXSandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yeah its best not to judge. The person anyway, sadly books must inevitably be "judged" according to what we believe is truth, or our truth.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,
You wrote:
Yeah its best not to judge. The person anyway, sadly books must inevitably be "judged" according to what we believe is truth, or our truth.
Yes, that is so true and I suppose we all do that very thing. I look at what resonates with me and it is generally held up to what I believe or intuit, etc.. If I were to look backwards at my life I can see a sort of religious/spiritual evolution thing happening and my evolution different perhaps from your's or George's or anybody else. But at the end of the day all of us are one in the family of God, making you both my much loved brothers...(that sounds sort of weird where George is concerned. :scratch: :lol: ) I sometimes look at what some people believe and wonder, "How can they believe that.?" But then I am not conditioned by their own life experience and they aren't living mine...soooo I don't have a clue where I am going with all this... just rambling. ;) :loves
hugs,
Sandy