Outlands of Heaven - Volume 5 Life Beyond the Veil

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Outlands of Heaven - Volume 5 Life Beyond the Veil

Post by Geoff »

This is the fifth and final volume in the series of books sub-titled "Life Beyond the Veil". It was first published in 1921, but fell into obscurity, and today you will not find a pdf on the web except the one I just created, and even finding second hand copies is very hard. But I think this may be the best of the series. One reason is that half the book covered how children learn and teach themselves. This sort of thing is hard to find, and I have never found the detail set out here, in any other source. Then the second part of the book deals with the borderlands. These are the planes just outside the "real" hells. It would appear that the Law of Attraction is somewhat elastic, as there are many cases of spirits travelling further than their condition really would befit them. A number of advanced spirits operate in these areas, and have to be quite strong in their approach to dealing with these unruly semi-dark spirits. There are also some anecdotes of how they handle massacres, where not surprisingly the dead guys want to rush back and get their revenge. There is one story of how Wolfhere (a woman with several centuries of experience here) handles on her own 10,000 guys who don't want their "leader" to be a woman, and are about, so they think, to make some changes. It is up at Amazon, and I have a free pdf as well.

A wonderful volume.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Outlands of Heaven - Volume 5 Life Beyond the Veil

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Geoff! I'll be sure to check it out when I have some time. Well done! It is a very good thing, your preserving some of these wonderful old volumes. :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.