'Life, Light, Love'. by Vivian Rider

Discussions of spiritual books
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

'Life, Light, Love'. by Vivian Rider

Post by Sandy »

One of our Progress Group board members, vivrider, or as she is lovingly known, Doctor Viv, just published a beautiful book geared for young children to help them feel wonderful about Life and its meaning. It is entitled: 'Life, Light, Love'.

Here is an excerpt:
“People wonder about the meaning of life.
The meaning of life is Love.
Life on Earth is the beginning.”

I received my copy of 'Light, Life, Love' on December 24th, a beautiful and timely gift, and I must say that when I flipped through this lovely book, the words and illustrations touched my heart causing tears to form. And as I thought about the simple and most important truth found in the book, "The meaning of Life is Love." I was elated! It is so simple but so comprehensive, including everything and everyone in " Love's bright Light."
So I thank you Vivian, for stepping out when you were called, for believing in yourself and making this world a brighter place for all of us... but especially I thank you on behalf of the children who will be encouraged and comforted by your efforts.

God bless you always! :cheers:
With Love,
Sandy

Vivian started a blog a few months ago about the book explaining why she wrote it. She also has the book cover illustration there if anybody would like to see an example of these gorgeous full colour paintings found throughout the book's pages. http://lifelightlove1111.blogspot.com.a ... truth.html

The book can be bought here. http://www.earthpeoplebooks.com/ The cost is $15, plus shipping costs.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Re: 'Life, Light, Love'. by Vivian Rider

Post by happyrain »

Wow! Congratulations Vivian,
The artwork for the cover is beautifully serene!
I will be following the blog soon, I read the intro and was glad to see you took up the painting on your own!
Turned out to be awesome! :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I must contact Vivian and see where the book can be purchased now as it was not listed on her wepage anymore. I have this book and it is one of my most treasured. Beautiful and touching...

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Sandy,

When I tried it was out of print. And no plans to reprint.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Geoff,
I cannot imagine the printing costs of such a book. :( It's such a beautiful book though...

xxSandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

The really sad thing is I dont think you can do that type of book as print on demand, which really is the only way an individual can publish.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.