Eva Bell Werber - Quiet Talks with the Master

Discussions of spiritual books
Robert
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

An earlier book with words of a Thought Adjuster

Post by Robert »

Some time ago, my psychic Reiki Master friend surprised me when I told her about The Guiding Light Within. She already had a book with the communications of a Thought Adjuster.
The "channeler" was Eva Bell Werber, and the book was evidently first published in 1936. DeVorss publishes it now. Actually there are four small books. I don't know why they aren't all in one.
The titles are "Quiet Talks with the Master", "In His Presence", "The Voice of the Master", and "The Journey with the Master".
Without benefit of The Urantia Book at that time, she evidently didn't have a concept of a Thought Adjuster. So, she interpreted the communications as coming from Jesus. In the body of the books, she only mentions Christ a few times. Otherwise, it's obvious that it's her Thought Adjuster who is "talking".
The direct words of a Thought Adjuster are better than even The Urantia Book. What a supreme gift to the world.

Bob
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bob,

That is very interesting. There is also a well known book called "God Calling" that is also similar.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Robert
Busy Bee

Post by Robert »

Geoff,

Thank you for that reference. I'll look for that book. I wonder what's out there in other languages.

That's a very good photo of you. Wish I'd seen that a long time ago.

Bob
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hey Robert, Geoff too,

Thanks for the book tips. After I finish here I will go check these books out.
The date 1936 sort of struck me in so far as I think that the Urantia book came together in rough form around 1934-1936, so there was probably an upsurge during that time of celestial help, especially to those open to it.
Thanks again guys...
Love....Judy...M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

I have had the God Calling book for years and love it. I also have all four of Eva Bell Werber's books, and I love them all! They are written in small sections. You can read one section daily, similar to the God Calling book. They all teach that Love is the answer! I love that!
philippe
New Friend

Re: An earlier book with words of a Thought Adjuster

Post by philippe »

Another book that appears in the same category is "Letters of the Scattered Brotherhood" edited by Mary Strong and first published in 1948. It is described as a classic of western spirituality. The author of the letters is anonymous by it could very well be a Thought Adjuster. These letters are truly inspired.

Philippe
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Robert wrote:...The direct words of a Thought Adjuster are better than even The Urantia Book. What a supreme gift to the world...
You can say that like, a hundred more times!! So true! :!:

By the way , my name is Jody. I don't remember meeting you before...which doesn't mean that it hasn't happened.

Regardless, hello and welcome!
:hithere :loves

your friend
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Robert
Busy Bee

Post by Robert »

Jody,

Hi,

No, I don't think we've met.

I'm in Port St. Lucie, east coast next to Lake Okee.

Where are you located?

I don't understand the "racist" quote under your name. Does that mean you like the Urantia Book distinctions between the Races of Color?

Bob
Geoff
Site Admin

Eva Bell Werber - Quiet Talks with the Master

Post by Geoff »

Originally published in 1936, now in its 37th printing. Eva may not have known that she was talking to her Indwelling Spirit, but there is no doubt about it. These are just wonderful, and mirror images of our Lytske. She published another three books: The Journey with the Master, In His Presence, and The Voice of the Master.

Ten out of ten. Wonderful.
FLOOD OF GOLDEN SILENCE
Listen quietly to Me. My child, as you enter the golden throne room of your innermost Being, as you kneel before Me on the throne of your Consciousness it is not always necessary that words pass between us. Often I would treat you in a flood of golden silence. As that sacred spot takes on the glory of My Presence, it takes on a peace and purity of which the human mind cannot conceive. I would wrap you in these vibrations. With My Hand on your bowed head I would have you absorb this high glory. I can give you in the deep silence a golden glow which you shall wear as an armor all the day and which nothing but love will penetrate. You often feel a weight upon you, you know not why or whence it comes. That I can wash away by this Pure Radiance. So you see that these trysts which you keep so faithfully are threefold. There is the Father, who, like the loving earthly father, gives you gifts of health, plenty, and fullness of all things. Greatest among these, the gift of the Son, who takes from your heart all burdens, bearing them in his holy hands to the golden flame of the altar fires, setting you free from all limitations. This same Father-God gives to you the Holy Spirit, which in the depth of that great Silence floods every atom of your Being with a Holy Fire of Divine Vibration. Then you are as a golden string on the harp of your Lord. From this three-fold tryst you go forth into the world of men a bearer of glftl from the Father, free from your burdens through the Once of the Son and bathed in a fire of Righteousness by the Holy Spirit. Thus does the Holy Trinity take its place in your life and in the lives of others.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Eva Bell Warber - Quiet Talks with the Master

Post by sammy »

Often I would treat you in a flood of golden silence. As that sacred spot takes on the glory of My Presence,
sounds SO soothing!!!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Robert
Busy Bee

Re: Eva Bell Warber - Quiet Talks with the Master

Post by Robert »

Geoff,

Glad you bought it. All of her books are similar. Her name is spelled "Werber".

It indicates that Lytske's book will be in print generally neverending.

I haven't bought "God Calling" yet. Is it comparable? I know "Conversations with God" is very disappointing, merely the author's beliefs.

Shouldn't you have moved all of the posts on it, from the other location?

Bob
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Eva Bell Werber - Quiet Talks with the Master

Post by Geoff »

Hi Bob,

I was faced with the fact that you created a thread without the name of the author and the book, which is what I like to see. I can try merging a post, not done that before, and I gather this board supports that. Thanks for picking up the typo. Conversations with God was immensely disappointing to me. God Calling is ok, pretty good for its time. Some beliefs in there.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Interesting, the merge took my title, but put your earlier posts in first, so it worked out well.

love,
Geoff.
Ang
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Ang »

Conversations with God - yup I'm with you Geoff. The first page was the best bit - I was full of anticipation and looking forward to the book but then .........
Robert
Busy Bee

Post by Robert »

Thanks Geoff, I didn't know it was that hard to work the Board.

How many of Lytske's books are selling?

I hope a report about Australia is wrong. He made it sound like agriculture may fail there, in a year or so, due to your severe drought. We're getting serious drought here, too.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Robert wrote:I hope a report about Australia is wrong. He made it sound like agriculture may fail there, in a year or so, due to your severe drought. We're getting serious drought here, too.
Dear Robert,

We just had the biggest floods in ten years. Not sure how much is unaffected, because its a big country.

love,
Geoff.
Spacewaltz
New Friend

Post by Spacewaltz »

All of the 4 books channeled through Eva Bell Werber are real jewels rare and precious. Filled with wisdom , love and grace. :sunflower: