Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by sammy »

Hi All!

Eric, Your "drunkard" adventure (although vastly different) reminds me of a bit a story I ran into a couple days ago while poking through old posts...

Ok, found it if you are interested
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... er#p210688

Sandy
I did not think I was visible to these "earth beings" until one soldier in a strange coat-like uniform with a belt looked right at me as I materialized and was shocked out of his "gourd.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You GHOSTED them! :shock: :lol:
I suppose it just goes to show the celestials have unlimited ways to confound us at times. :lol:
Seriously! WHY is this??? Are they snobs? If their goal is to teach us and they know we are so (relatively) "stupid" can't they be kinder and help us understand better? Sorry if that sounds harsh, I don't mean it to be, it's a genuine question. I think about how adults speak to small children to explain things at their level and with love rather than "Look at this useless stupid kid".

Ug, sorry, maybe I am just frustrated. So many questions and so little guidance. I feel like when I meditate I am getting the question "why do you want to connect with me", as though until I can come up with the correct answer there will be no connection. as though it is an ego related desire, and so I self analyze. I want to connect to be able to share love with the world and if allowed, be a vessel for healing. Why? I don't know... It makes me feel good...is that your ego? It's like the "gift of giving". Is that so wrong??? Somehow it feels like I have the wrong answer... So I let go of whatever ideas I had about meditating and just HOPE they connect with me and teach me something I need to know.

Sorry for the little tangent, got derailed.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Wow, lots of posts!
I was stopping face to face with individuals. What I would imagine speed dating spinning out of control would look like! Many people in the same room, but only talking to me one at a time. It was mind to mind conversation. I've had several instances of hearing voices audibly. This was different.

Oh my gosh! Sammy the link reminds me of a meditation I had soon after learning to meditate. I was standing in the center, surrounded by several celestials seated in desks(?) five times as tall as myself. The atmosphere was very different from what George described. No one was harsh or judgmental. But it was like I'd been brought before them... as an introduction, I guess. Felt transparent, very intimidated, had no idea what was going on, wanted to shrink away. Thankfully I was fully clothed! Can't remember the conversation, but think Christ Michael was the one who presented me. He was so kind and comforting that feeling pervaded everything.

Reading all your posts makes me think that we connect with those in our same vibration. Like attracts like. Eric think about your attitude at the time, how did you feel about yourself? I'm wondering if you ended up on a Morontial level where souls of that same vibration existed. It is my understanding there are a lot of different kinds of spirit entities out there. Progressing souls of space time(like us humans), of course would be different than created beings who emerge fully grown with their spiritual knowledge intact.

We've often heard it described by receivers that humans are viewed as being on the bottom rung of the spiritual ladder. From a celestial standpoint we are infants. They might not have an understanding of feeling insulted, or being insulting, not ever having experienced it, so do not realize their being condescending. When existing in a very predictable, orderly world, where life has progressed the same way for as long as their species has been around, coming in contact with people from our planet has to be very unexpected!

Sammy, your questions and feelings are valid. I remember feeling indignant when first hearing these stories. I was like, "Then why do higher celestials have anything to do with us?" It was this perception that kept me from connecting fully with what I perceived as higher ranking celestials for a very long time. "Why would he/she want to connect with lowly me?" Since then more and more we hear, "Everyone is equal in the eyes of God." We're told humans of this planet will go on to be the respected teachers, because we've endured and overcome so much in our short evolution. Maybe we have to believe in ourselves, before celestials believe in us?
sammy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:56 pmSo many questions and so little guidance.
I believe most of us can identify with this. But, we can't run before we walk. We can only accept what we're ready for. It's our job to prepare the fertile fields of our minds so the guidance can flow.
sammy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:56 pmSo I let go of whatever ideas I had about meditating and just HOPE they connect with me and teach me something I need to know.
For me the biggest roadblock to meditation was my ego. After finally learning this, wonderful lessons happened. And still if my own brain chatter and expectations get in the way, connection doesn't happen and the meditation falls flat(as has been the case lately :evil:) .

Sandy that sounds really cool! Lol! You probably appeared in the poor soldiers path as a ghost! I too have awakened to the conversation between celestials. "This could be a potentially serious health matter!" They were talking about me! That's pretty much what it took for me to face my sleep apnea.

As for the message for another board member. One reason to face our own fear about spiritual matters and accepting we're communicating with spirit is, not only is is good for ourselves, we never know when we'll have a message for someone that is life changing.

Sandy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:22 amNow what was my point with all that? hmmmm well, I suppose it just goes to show the celestials have unlimited ways to confound us at times.
:D and yet they think they're being perfectly clear! :roll

Happy meditating everyone!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Kim,
For me the biggest roadblock to meditation was my ego.
Would you be comfortable sharing more about this?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sammy Jo,

They are speaking to you in a language your heart understands...think about it for a moment and some of the things you have shared the past couple weeks...waking up full of Love...Love, that feeling that is more then a feeling and gives more then we can ever return...it is representative of the presence that can melt your heart and turn you into mush when they deem you can handle it safely and not go over the deep end. That Love you've experienced in and of itself is a, " Hey little darling! We hear you, we love you, we encourage and support you. Keep giving us time as you quiet your mind and begin to build your spiritual muscles for the "angelic marathon" we have planned for next month." ;)

LOL now I am thinking about Carol (wingzie) and her complaints when she was locked out of her Akashic workshop for some weeks. She was banging on the "door" to no avail. But she needed to rest and heal herself which wasn't happening in her AC as inevitably she would pull needy people in regardless.

I am wondering that If we become frustrated during meditation and boy oh boy does that happen... don't I know...sigh... are we really in a conducive place where easy communication/conversation with these beings is a reality? I remember getting mad at Monjoronson when George was transmitting him years ago. I had just had a particularly rough time and he was speaking of lovely things that seemed so beyond m and this world. ( LOL I know what a nasty little person I was in that moment. :oops: ) but I poisoned the room with my feelings and even though I didn't say a word it broke the conversation for George. I later apologized to both of them and then later in a private meditation Monjoronson came again so generously and with so much love in complete understanding and forgiveness.
Sensing/feelings are communication... and sometimes they are of the very best kind. :happy

XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey guys, we're snowed in here in HOUSTON, TX! Extremely rare!
Dropping in to answer some questions and trail off onto the wily branches... Sammy thanks for linking the story about George. Yes, reading that made me feel a fondness for George and a type of acceptance or understanding for experiencing similar. I'm happy you see a similarity too!
Sandy, Kim- All
I think I go off in the deep end pretty often. Sometimes I wonder if AI-hybrids already exist who practice time travel and are some of the same beings we come to worship. Don't let me speak for you, I am fond of my rascal-like status. My ego is still very childish but in no way was I offended being called an idiot stumbling about the astral. :lol: I have had both extremely beautiful and extremely terrifying experiences. My issue has and most likely will be learning to trust. I need to trust my self first and foremost, sometimes it's easy and other times, wow. So difficult. I can say that an archangel came to my aid in my more terrifying non-physical experience, and that experience was a simulation where I'd face my own anger. What are these training grounds and why are we deployed in them? No one prepares you for this, it just happens. Realizing it's a simulation is a thing one comes to discover after the fact. The being who came to my aid was extremely tall and had an alien face and completely neutralized the scenario, rendering my fear into profound gratitude and left only traces of energetic residue. I cried reading about Raphael, believing this was his archetype.

Well don't mind my rambling on. Didn't get to meditate yesterday but the dreams have been wild. I traveled in time to the late 70's and shared a miracle with a Woman on a bus. My Sufi teacher came to my aid and the moment was in complete harmony.
^ This being a dream of course. . .

! :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Hi Everyone!

My meditation was quiet again, no visuals, no audio...occasional twitching of my hands (per usual), but after what felt like 15 minutes my shoulders trembled or twitched in a very strong way, as if someone were shaking my shoulders as if to wake me, guess I had fallen asleep, over an hour had passed.

Eric, I hope you are safe and warm. A friend who lives in Friendswood posted aerial picture of snow covering the ground and you could see pools! It was BEEEEautiful!

Sandy, WINGZIE! :loves I had been thinking about her the last few days, I couldn't remember her screen name. I was searching to find the meditation from years ago about her and couldn't find anything in my pm's. I'm not sure what got me started on that search at this point, but I think something triggered a partial memory of it and I wanted to see if I was remembering correctly.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

we are safe! just cold 1.4 million without power. apparently the lubricant for our wind turbines froze after dropping under 20.
gas powered technologies work just fine.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
Nothing from me yet, but I'm getting a lot of sleep!

Sandy,
Wingzie!!! {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

I can't remember ever getting frustrated or angry during meditation, perplexed often, wondering what is going on, often. Mostly it's dealing with emotional stuff beforehand that keeps me out.

Sammyjo,
What I meant by my ego getting in the way is sometimes it's down right indignation on my part for one reason or another, but mostly if I'm frustrated, angry, or worrying too much, I just can't settle my brain or emotions enough to make a good connection for a message to come through. However the very act of trying to meditate helps with releasing all those emotions. Usually if I keep at it I'm eventually able to slip into alpha. Don't know what is up with falling asleep so much lately! But I am continuing to have things placed in my path, songs playing, realizations and the like, occurring often while not in meditation. I'm recognizing more and more often while typing on the boards, it feels like I'm slipping partially into alpha.

What you describe, sounds like early signs of entering alpha. You're probably aware of that. Just have to stick with it!

Eric,
We heard about Texas! When I lived in Austin it snowed an inch, practically the whole town shut down. It was nothing like what your all are going through!
happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 pmI think I go off in the deep end pretty often.
That doesn't sound too good... and so many things pop into my head wondering what that could mean!
happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 pmI have had both extremely beautiful and extremely terrifying experiences. My issue has and most likely will be learning to trust. I need to trust my self first and foremost, sometimes it's easy and other times, wow. So difficult
Do you mean trusting that you've been given the experience?
happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 pmI cried reading about Raphael, believing this was his archetype.
I remember you telling us of this one. It was so beautiful. I remember feeling very happy for you to have had it.
happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 pmDidn't get to meditate yesterday but the dreams have been wild. I traveled in time to the late 70's and shared a miracle with a Woman on a bus. My Sufi teacher came to my aid and the moment was in complete harmony.
^ This being a dream of course. . .
Sounds like it was more than a regular dream. Spiritual assistance can come in many forms. This 'dream' must have been quite wonderful to experience!

All these happenings feel as if maybe were regaining some momentum, very exciting!

Thanks for sharing everyone, :loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi
just coming out of meditation =).
deep, still experience. i have resistance with wanting to come back. still, i have desires moving me forward. tonights meditation was in the cold clear night under a beautiful moon. i found my self with a strong desire simply to be present, with god. ideas crept forward and i learned i am tired of idea's, and a reaching mind. i tried to abandon them. the breath became a beautiful experience. the busy street noises did not bother me. still, i wanted to go deeper. i want to turn the light inward and communicate with the self, free of fear. i realize the deeper we go, the more disconnected from the physical awareness we become, the closer 'things' feel to us. this might be why i feel vulnerable and scared at night, but it is the mind churning the imagination and creating a fearful experience. it was the desire tonight, to do without this always churning mind. only 30 minutes in before i was brought back by a sore tail bone, and a feeling like i wanted to come here and share. i guess the desire to connect is not so deep. still so many layers to work through. the gentle demeanor is the result of a still mind, highlighting a heavy slower sensation and appreciation for breathing.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Wow! So much packed into one meditation.
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 amideas crept forward and i learned i am tired of idea's, and a reaching mind. i tried to abandon them. the breath became a beautiful experience.
Great technique to fall back on when the mind wants to continue it's chatter! Awesome lesson for others.
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 amthe busy street noises did not bother me.
I so wish I could accomplish this more effectively! It is possible if I'm already deep in alpha, but if in the beginning phase, outside noises throw me off completely.
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 ami realize the deeper we go, the more disconnected from the physical awareness we become, the closer 'things' feel to us.
What a great description. Like everything becomes an extension of you?
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 amthis might be why i feel vulnerable and scared at night, but it is the mind churning the imagination and creating a fearful experience.
This might be something embedded in your experience since childhood. Those fears are the hardest to root out, and the easiest for the imaginative mind to bring to the surface especially during a quiet moment. Sounds like your act of meditating is trying to help you overcome them?
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 amit was the desire tonight, to do without this always churning mind.
For me this is essential for making a strong connection in meditation. Your exploration of this and then sharing it, could be so beneficial for yourself and the rest of us!
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 amstill so many layers to work through. the gentle demeanor is the result of a still mind, highlighting a heavy slower sensation and appreciation for breathing.
With that realization and continued practice, you sound like a teacher!

Thanks for this Eric, it was so enjoyable to read.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello everyone,
Sammy and I have been scheming about doing a group meditation with the intention of visiting Sandy in Australia. I was wondering if that could be our intention during our regular Sunday group meditation. Visiting Sandy and pouring our good intentions into her space seems like a great idea to me! We love you Sandy!

Hey, I could bring leftover lasagna!(let's face it, it's always better the next day) Loving healing light and lasagna! What could be better than that? I'm sure our TA's and guides would agree whole-heartedly.

Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

You know I'm in, and I am certain chocolate is in order...I make a fabulous chocolate cheese cake :sunflower:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammy,
Chocolate Cheese Cake!!! You are my new best friend! Pretty sure Sandy would agree!

Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

Kim - HA HA!!!! Well, I do love my lasagna so right back at ya!

I'm back from Austrailia...I entertained the thought of us all showing up in cheerleader outfits and imagined us doing a SANDY version of the YMCA dance, but before I got far I became aware that my giant dog apparently decided he needed to visit Sandy as well! I was so focused on the way Brody was looking at Sandy (and sitting on her) I don't recall much else. Didn't even get to taste the lasagna :roll: So if you see a giant dog (he can look a little wolf-ish) while you're visiting, he's harmless...a giant lap dog!
https://scontent-bos3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=6061353E

Kim, in your pm you mentioned "in no time" - I am aware of that philosophe, and because you had already expressed your willingness to join me on my trip I meditated a few nights ago expecting to meet up with you. The funny part is we met up in an airport (I don't usually bother with a plane when I meditate :lol: ) But when I ran into you (at least I thought it was you) I called you Melody, and then said "oh, sorry I meant Kim". Just wondering if Melody had any meaning to you. It seemed rather random to me.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'm not sure how to do that. but i believe as fast as thoughts travel our spirit is already there!

looking forward to joining in tonights meditation =)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
It's a little different than asking for a lesson, but I'm sure everyone agrees we all could use a little break for the norm, especially Sandy. Actually I just had an impromptu meditation. Toward the end we all ended up at Sandy's! I said, "Oh, didn't know we were going to do this now! Ok!" I was talking to to her in her apartment, when Sammy walked in with a great big old chocolate cheesecake! My thought was, "I didn't bring the lasagna!" People kept showing up. I realized this wasn't going to be a solemn occasion of simply sending loving healing light to Sandy. It was going to be a party! We went outside down to one of her special places. It grew dark, we had a big bon fire, danced and sang under a beautiful full moon. Such a fun celebration!

Best of all, Sandy you didn't stop smiling the whole time. You barely had time to take a breath between conversations and laughing. However Sammy, I do not recall us wearing cheerleading costumes! Maybe next time! I'm sure Eric will be the first in line!

My prayers for you Sandy, have not only been for emotional and spiritual support, but physically having people available to be there for you. I guess this was one way spirit was trying to fulfill that!

Sammy,
I was laughing out loud about your meditation. Your dog could probably not visit anyone who would love it more than Sandy! By the way, the lasagna was to die for! Brody looks like the perfect beautiful lap dog! Wow! Look at the size of those paws! Our dog Ginger(although not quite a big I think), is the same. If she's not on your lap, then she's leaning on your leg, sitting on your feet and sinking to the floor.

Another wow, you were not random at all! Believe it or not, at the time you were adding your last post to this thread, I was in meditation. While posting to Shane's thread I began having affirmations and receiving physical symbols from my teachers about a comment I made. The sensations didn't stop so I went into meditation right after, to figure out what the contact was about.

This is so crazy amazing! I love it when things like this happen! That meditation was about Shane, his wife Melody, her mom and dad!!! I don't know if it has happened yet, but I know she has really been wanting to fly to Japan to see her father. I don't know any other Melody.

Shane,
I sure hope you see this, cause spirit has been working overtime I think sending loving healing light to you and your family!

Love to all, and here's to those amazing spiritual connections!
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

KIM!

I wonder if your impromptu meditation was prompted my my meditation?

My intention was a party...I mentally invited some folks who have been missing from the board for a while, knowing if it was not ok they wouldn't come. I'm curious if you recognized any of the others that came. I also imagined it would end up outside.

I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, so I will re-read this later...it sounds like a bunch of WOW's and validation of connectedness that I've been feeling apart from.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i tried tuning in and saying hello, sandy.
hope all is well
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammy,
The unplanned meditation is not an unusual occurrence for me. I believe it was supposed to be a message for Shane. The timing of it though, you receiving the name Melody and turning into a party for Sandy. Well, I think that was all carefully orchestrated for multiple reasons. As an extra affirmation for Shane, confirmation of our ability to connect in meditation, reassurance for Sandy... AND reinforcement of your abilities!

Group Meditation March 1, 2020

Couldn't make a great connection last night, tried again in 'no time' this morning.

After setting my intention Monjoronson gave me his symbol and appeared beside me along with Sammy, and Eric. Lynn's head appeared through a small circle window like a photograph. It was positioned leaning up against the bottom of the railing, then disappeared. Liz was there, didn't want to leave her husband for very long. We all crossed the bridge hand in hand. I was curious to see if anyone else would show up when suddenly a crowd of people stampeded toward us! Our group looked at each other wide-eyed! The crowd quickly pushed up against us. We shouted out, "Whoa!" Quick as that they stopped. I said, "The party was yesterday! We don't want to scare her!" They nodded in agreement and disappeared.

After blinking a few times and letting out a big sigh of relief, we asked Monjoronson how we could get to Australia. He smiled and laughed a little. "You're on the astral plain." A world map appeared, hovering in the air in front of us. "It's as easy as," He drew a line down to Australia, "This." Blink! we were standing outside Sandy's door. Monjoronsson gave a little bow and disappeared. I felt his symbol throughout the meditation.

Sandy came out greeting us all. Liz stayed long enough to say hello to Sandy then left. It was a warm sunny day. We all got to work helping Sandy on the lawn. Eric mowed, the rest of us weeded. George was watching us in spirit, then realized there was no reason to not join the group. He appeared the picture of health beside us. The yard work done, George held Sandys hand as we strolled around the yard. We contemplated going into the city, but that was unanimously rejected pretty quickly. George had other thing's to do, just wanted to stop in for a few minutes. He bowed said, "Adieu," and was gone.

Then both Sammy's dog and mine bounded across the grass! It was pretty apparent they had come to see Sandy, both slobbering kisses all over her! We went to her place by the water, sat in lawn chairs sipping lemonade. The dogs were not to be ignored, one sitting on each side of Sandy with their head's in her lap. It was pretty adorable watching her smiling broadly petting them. We stayed there talking and meditated together for a while. It was a sweet visit! After our goodbyes, as we turned to leave it seemed a little strange that a huge smokie quartz crystal pyramid filled the sky and bright individual rays of sunlight streamed all around it. Without any explanation about that, the meditation was over.

Meditation lasted an hour and a half. I held a large pink quartz crystal and a palm size green calcite.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i love your experiences. just so you know last night i researched the word adieu. i know it means farewell, but for some reason found my self looking up its meaning online and studying the word. how cool.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am reading these posts and you know what jumps out at me...love. I feel so loved and you have no idea how I need that right now. I am alone... and adjusting to that sinking feeling every time I wake up or look at G's empty chair...a kind of pain I have never known before. I didn't know what I needed, so wrapped up in a sadness that doesn't dissipate. I read your loving, happy, joking, dog-filled experiences and it is a sweet balm. Yes, life goes on with plane trips for a dedicated Santa and his wife, for fairy village makers and dog lappers", moon meditators, and hubby lovers. And it goes on for a strange lonely lady in the beautiful land of Oz.
But you see...you guys helped me and didn't know it...I had to go to my first appointment with an employment agency on Monday morning, scheduled at group meditation time. My mind frame didn't help and I was shaking like a leaf. I have been rather a bit of a hermit these past weeks sticking close to the apartment so that I had to hold myself from bolting back to the flats. But your support as I walked through the door, your love settled this old heart for the task at hand and I was provided with a kind and compassionate person who had ideas that might help resolve some of the angst.

It has been a busy week and tomorrow another one with a trip up the mountain to my doc on top of the mountain. Please pray for me and for a good resolution. .. for peace... Thank you my friends. You are welcomed in my home when ever you wish.

You are Loved... :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

(((((Sandy)))))

On it! Off to meditation if anybody cares to join.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Just remembered after reading your post, the song You Are Not Alone played over and over during our meditation! I wish you could see like I did, how tenderly George held your hand while we all walked around.

You know in a heartbeat, if it were possible we would crush you in a group hug every chance we could!!!

You've been like a hermit, surrounded by memories. That's what you need to process your loss and grieve. Maybe the universe, along with the Australian government, believes it's time for you to be among others. Don't you think George continues to hold your hand?

You're breaking into new territory and that's scary, but you didn't run back to your safe place! You were brave, did what you had to, and was met with compassion. These are your baby steps out of grief. Hopefully the next time will be easier. I know you can do this Sandy! Look what you had to do to take care of George! You can use that strength and do it for yourself now.

You are physically alone,... but surrounded by a platoon in spirit. You are so LLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEDDDD! We're all hoping, praying, and cheering you on.

"Please Lord, help Sandy come through with flying colors at her doctor's visit!"

Love, love, love,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:28 am I am reading these posts and you know what jumps out at me...love. I feel so loved and you have no idea how I need that right now. I am alone... and adjusting to that sinking feeling every time I wake up or look at G's empty chair...a kind of pain I have never known before. I didn't know what I needed, so wrapped up in a sadness that doesn't dissipate. I read your loving, happy, joking, dog-filled experiences and it is a sweet balm. Yes, life goes on with plane trips for a dedicated Santa and his wife, for fairy village makers and dog lappers", moon meditators, and hubby lovers. And it goes on for a strange lonely lady in the beautiful land of Oz.
But you see...you guys helped me and didn't know it...I had to go to my first appointment with an employment agency on Monday morning, scheduled at group meditation time. My mind frame didn't help and I was shaking like a leaf. I have been rather a bit of a hermit these past weeks sticking close to the apartment so that I had to hold myself from bolting back to the flats. But your support as I walked through the door, your love settled this old heart for the task at hand and I was provided with a kind and compassionate person who had ideas that might help resolve some of the angst.

It has been a busy week and tomorrow another one with a trip up the mountain to my doc on top of the mountain. Please pray for me and for a good resolution. .. for peace... Thank you my friends. You are welcomed in my home when ever you wish.

You are Loved... :kiss:
Sandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere
You are always in my prayers, top of the list.

You are stronger than you think and that realisation will come in time.
Santa and his wife are always thinking about you. :santa:

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation March 7, 2021

Went right to the bridge. Was very surprised Nebadonia left a note that said, “I'll be right back.” She popped right in then and sat down. She smiled, “I said I'd be right back...You forgot to set your intention.” I did so and hurried back. I walked to the large crystal the group has been gathering at. No one was there. Although it seemed there were many people, only far away. I felt several celestial symbols, but they did not materialize in front of me, except Monjoronson. Then I saw images of Sandy, Sammyjo, and Liz. “I said, “Happy Birthday Liz!” and waved and she was gone. They appeared a little below me one at a time kind of like in individual bubbles surrounded in darkness.. They'd rise up through a hole in the ground in front of me to about my waist then disappear. I wondered if this was because they were going to join in the meditation and changed their minds, or because I didn't really expect anyone to join in the meditation tonight and that kept them out. I contemplated if maybe our group meditations were coming to an end.

Nebadonia returned again and Monjoronson took his leave. It was like he was expecting this to happen and was simply holding her place. I had no idea what we were going to do tonight. Then suddenly we ended up in the Cave Of Scrolls. Number 23 was on the table in front of us. I unrolled it, but couldn't read it. Nebadonia explained, “Law and Order.” Those words appeared at the top of the scroll and nothing else.

I must have had an expression of confusion on my face as she continued. “There are laws of man,” I then saw rows and rows of sentences fill the air in front of me. “God really only has one law... to love.” I thought about how unloving the world seemed right now. Images of people and situations flashed in front of me. I watched them wondering if love would ever fill our world. Nebadonia added, “It takes time.”

My grandma gave me her symbol and appeared beside me. The song, Broken Hearted Me, began playing. Then as if to counter it another song played, It Takes Time. They kind of jockeyed back and forth for the rest of the meditation.

I could see the words and hear the songs banter back and forth and began contemplating Nebadonia's words. “Yes it's going to take time.” I'll try and continue to join in with the group meditations. When others are ready, 'in time', we might all come back to it. There were a few weeks when I couldn't settle and connect, or didn't try at all. Maybe even tonight, other's were meditating and it was me who couldn't connect with them. That was entirely possible. I decided, like Monjoronson was holding a spot for Nebadonia until she could get here, I'll do the same for our group.

I realized we got away from the subject of Law and Order pretty soon after it was introduced... Maybe that is a lesson for 'another time'? The meditation ended.

This meditation lasted for a little over an hour.

I recognized both of the songs, couldn't really place them. It wasn't until listening on YouTube I remembered they both were sung by Anne Murray. It's interesting how they were bantering back and forth as if one was trying to cancel the other out, they really have opposite messages. It's amazing how spirit conveys messages to me through music!

Broken Hearted Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE-7owtmeJI

It Takes Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmbYqk7bj5w

Couldn't find this song with lyrics on YouTube
Anne Murray - Straight, Clean and Simple
It Takes Time
It takes time to move a mountain, it takes time for love to be
You're never really caged in, but you're never really free
It takes time for all the answers to be dealt with properly
And everybody knows that it takes time

Now something like the seasons, people sometimes change
Their actions and their reasons, though the feelings stay the same
Working out their troubles, now, looking for peace of mind

Well, I believe in freedom and I believe in change
'Cause if we move too fast, you know, confusion will remain
It don't seem long for happiness to give you peace of mind

Time to move a mountain, it takes time for love to be
Credits
Writer(s): Shirley Eikhard
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com