Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kim,
Thank you for holding the fort with your beautiful meditations. Actually I joined you today... but I wasn't terribly visual except in the beginning. I connected with Urantia as I collected and calmed my heart and energies. As often happens, I reach into a box filled with spikey rocks which on examination usually holds the word of what I am releasing on its surface. I picked up this one rock and on it was the word, grief. As I reached back to throw it into the molten lava she stopped me. and said, "This one is not for the fires... No this one is to wear around your neck because in time this un shapely prickly piece of coal will become clear and vibrant, a jewel, resonating energies and light that even in this dark form is still contained within."(well, something like that.) In the vision she placed it around my neck as a necklace and I had a vision of it clear and beautifully vibrant, much like a diamond.

When you said/ here, “Yes it's going to take time.” I felt it was similar to the lesson that Urantia was sharing with me. :)

As I sat quietly I sensed beings around me and work occurring on each chakra. I felt as if I had received a "tune-up" and the peace lasted for some time after mediation was completed.

I hope in the coming weeks to be a full participant in our group meditations. We're with you Kim...even if we seem to be bouncing around in our little bubbles like playful school children. So no worries. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy, :kiss:
Started blubbering immediately seeing this, what an amazing visual! The whole thing was profound and heartwarming. So glad you held onto the sense of peacefulness. Beautiful message from our planetary mother. I too saw the correlation between both the meditations.

Two things I became more and more aware of as my version progressed was-
1. I was the one keeping the rest of you from joining me. Was analyzing this throughout the meditation. My realization was my own projected fear was doing this. This left me a little embarrassed, almost didn't post it at all, but have learned there's a reason for sharing the meditations, even if I'm not proud of one.

2. The two opposing songs were coming from the same woman, and that person was you.
Sandy wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:18 amWe're with you Kim...even if we seem to be bouncing around in our little bubbles like playful school children. So no worries.
Lol! You know of course bouncing bubbles of playful children are my peeps! None of us no more, or no less progressed than the other. For some reason I was simply a little afraid of loosing you all.

So happy to see your post!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Lol! You know of course bouncing bubbles of playful children are my peeps! None of us no more, or no less progressed than the other. For some reason I was simply a little afraid of loosing you all.
You aren't going to loose us. :kiss: We'll stick to you like Velcro. ;) But I can understand that sentiment as I have dealt with it for years here on the board. In no time flat I embrace all the "lovies"( Blue Nova, Anne used to use that word a lot. :) that come to the board. Inevitably I have to let them go at some point as often happens their spiritual progress leads them onward. It is as George often said the admonition of one of the "Higher Ups" We can help them find the starting gate of spirituality and then let them run their own course. I say let them go, but in reality I just keep stuffing them in my heart. Oh boy... new excuse... :mrgreen: " That is not a "spare tire" around the middle...no, just my oversized heart filled with my lovies." :roll: :mrgreen:

Actually, talking about "bouncing bubbles." I saw something just like that on one of those travel shows. You can be placed in a clear bubble all safe and secure and it can roll down hills, bump into things, and you experience it all from the safety of the bubble... Of course we saw how well that worked on that Jurassic Park Movie...was it the fourth one? :shock: Forget it... one never knows when you will need your own feet and your wits because a cloned Tyrannosaurus Rex has broken free from his enclosure. :shock: :roll: (sorry..one of those mornings..)

I am not surprised that I was the woman with those waring songs. I identify very much as the "Broken Hearted Me". But then there is the other side of myself that knows that the only way to survive is to heal even if all I want to do much of the time is nurture my grief. Does that make any sense? George is out there somewhere... waiting for me... Oh that is another song I heard in a short meditation this morning.... :Somewhere Out There" from the Fivel movie... That song can make you a blubbering mess even if you aren't separated in any way from someone you love... I am just now looking up the words...

https://au.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... 3NlYXJjaDt

Well now I am awash with tears that seem to have drowned my soggy little heart. It was a message. You see every night I pray and I cry wondering if George is remembering me... wondering If he still loves me from his higher perspective in this realm that is as close as breath and as far away as distant galaxies. This I think was my answer... :happy

Somewhere Out There

Somewhere out there
Beneath the pale moon light
Someone's thinking of me
And loving me tonight

Somewhere out there
Someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another
In that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping
Underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we'll be together
Somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping
Underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we'll be together
Somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

Written by: James Horner, Cynthia Weil, Barry Mann

Okay if I blubber any more I am going to have to go get a bath towel. :shock:

Love to all my much loved siblings all over the planet...
"Gorege's" Sandy
(sorry Sammy...still snickering over the 2:62 thread on 1111 forum. :mrgreen: :lol: )
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

It makes my heart sing to see you laughing, and I just want to hug you until you don’t need towels to mop the floor!

LOVE!!!!
Massy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim, you are also right to notice an absence. i missed last weeks meditation. :sorry: virtual family.

<3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I know I'm not going to loose you guys. Sometimes attaching to all the feelings out there, especially when there's a big wave of it, it gets overwhelming. I greatly appreciate hearing the words though. :loves

I remember reading when we pass our former life is forgotten. What I have to say to that is, "I think my family and friends missed that memo!" Not to mention all the people in spirit who have come to me to deliver messages to their loved ones. If it were true(getting a little indignant now), "Then what the heck is all the fuss and muss of living these lives all about then!!!" What's the point of learning, suffering, falling down and getting back up again for?!

"Breathe," Of one thing you can be certain dear lady, "Love is not forgotten, it's grown." As much as George loved you and continues to love you, he's merely a thought and a whisper away...

Sammyjo,
Thank you so much for lending and sending your love and support out to all who need it.

Eric,
You have nothing to be sorry about. If anything, my hope is that the tumultuous waters are settling of you. There's been a lot going on for you both within and without. We all have to get through our 'stuff'.

Think I'm going to check in with Lynn again.

Love to all of you,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim, Have you been able to connect with our PP?
I love her to bits,
(George used to say that too)
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
No, not since February 18. As you may know I can be pretty persistent! Will keep trying.

Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

WOW!!!!!

Ok...where to start??? Wasn't sure whether to post here or under my synchronicity thread. Perhaps I should do both?

The puzzle pieces:
EVERY time I meditate I see animals transform...like there could be a dog and it grows an elephant trunk or I see a cat and suddenly it has a pig nose.

Years ago I heard a voice (Marvin Martian...this was when I believe they were trying on voices that wouldn't startle me out of meditation, but this one made me laugh so hard) all I heard was "If we could all transmute God's love then...."

TODAY - I was meditating (for the 2nd time lol), my intent was to better understand my sudden desire to re-connect and what am I to learn. I was processing how wonderful it would be to help people simply by being a vessel for God's love and I was seeing all these animals transform and I suddenly thought "TRANSMUTE"! "If we could all transmute God's love then..."

THEN I came here and opened the Messages From Celestial Teachers.......TRANSMUTATION OF DIVINE WILL!!!!! If you haven't read it, it's about changing the world through love!

WOW!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
See what happens with practicing meditation! :bana: :bana: :bana: Spirit is all ready willing and able to connect with us, we simply have to put in the work for making a connection. :sunflower:

Lol! I hung up from talking to Aleah before coming into the boards. She had a funny dream about getting a tattoo in honor of me. We were discussing what she would get to honor Dave, believe it or not we agreed it would be Marvin Martian! I don't know about anyone else, but the subject of Marvin Martian does not come up all that regularly.

And I had a number synchronicity. My daughter-in-law sent a text while I was writing this. She booked a house for our group vacation next year in Tucson. Last time we spent a lot of time looking for rocks. Ha, it didn't take much to get them hooked also! She choose the dates for next year to coincide with the gem show in Tucson! There's a celebration going on in my head right now. It said I had 11 messages, that was right by the date(11th), and on the bottom there was the number 1 for text messages, right by a number 1 for Facebook messenger! :roll

Happy meditating!
:loves
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

Good old Marvin Martian! :bana: Along with a bunch of 1's! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Today's meditation was a bit different. All my animal transformers were gone. Apparently I got the message. Today I just saw LOTS of faces. None of them were familiar. At some point I was watching a man in a red plaid shirt (untucked) with his hands in is pockets standing in a field of (maybe) hay or long dead grass, kicking at the dust. He seemed lost (mentally not physically.) The end.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo

Edit: It occurred to me that the faces were in black and white, older men; color images of a handful of stunning beautiful women. The man in the field was not a still picture, it was as though I was actually viewing someone.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm loving all the synchronicities you guys are posting...There is something I wanted to add about the Transmutation of Divine Love transmit. You see, I found it, this older message by Chris and Ophelius several months ago while looking for other transmits on G's computer. I loved it all over again so I sent it to be ready in case it was needed and it has sort of been sitting and waiting for a couple months or so...Even more amazing to think Nelson pulled it out just in time to coincide with the lesson you were being shown in your own meditations.

You have me thinking of George with that red shirt. (He loved red and his favourite was a red plaid shirt.) I can see him in his red plaid shirt out in the field and kicking at sticks to move them out of his way with his his ug boots. Isn't any wonder he had a couple holes in the toe. LOL

Absolutely! One does not often here the name Marvin Martian...that would be a hard one to dispute. LOL I am chuckling at the "voice testing" celestials... :sunflower:

What kind of tattoo did Aleah get to honour you in her dream, Kim? I am so excited you get to go to the gem show next year. Did I tell you I have a Sedona rock? LOL well at least it was marketed as such. ;) The cool think is I think of you every time I hold it. I remember the adventures you and Dave had while you were there on vacation. Actually that was the whole reason I got it. :D

Enjoy your week end. :sunny:
xxSandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning All!

Attempted meditating this morning, found myself imagining us on a beach. There was a GIANT quartz crystal sticking out of the sand. We sat in a circle holding hands with our backs resting on the crystal breathing in and out love, it was "symbiotic" (the word that kept popping into my head)...God's love flowing through us, through the crystal, through the earth. Eventually light beings glowing gold/white formed a large circle around us holding each others hands, another layer of love in the symbiotic union. This formed a glowing gold/white circle of light to come forth and flow out, it grew larger and larger, as though it was flowing out to encircle the earth. This repeated many times.

Symbiotic - not a word I often use...probably used in once in science class. :lol:

Hope you all had a great weekend!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Forgot to mention before, when George was with us while we visited you in Australia, he was wearing the most curious coat and hat. They were of formal design except the coat was made of purple/blue velvet trimmed in red. The top hat he was wearing was of the same material, purple/blue trimmed in red. I remember thinking while in meditation, "Would George really wear something like that?... Maybe he was trying to dress up for Sandy?" No one else seems to notice. There weren't any holes in the toes of his shiny black shoes.

In Aleah's dream she chose a chickadee on a lilac branch. Two of my favorite things and the name of my first email account. I'm super excited about the gem show. Is your stone red with mica flecks? After a rain the sun came out while we were at one of the vortex's. It was like the ground came alive as the sun glinted off the stones! It honestly felt magical. I love the memory boosting qualities of your stone. :kiss: Just realized another coincidence. I was talking to a friend of mine this morning about the vortex's in Sedona!

Sammyjo,
Symbiotic, is a perfect word to come to you during our meditations! Really love the visual from your description. Found myself reading it several times. :loves For some reason the movie Sweet Home Alabama(think that was the movie) where they stuck metal poles in the sand at a beach during a lightening storm. If the pole was struck it caused the sand granules to fuse into abstract clear crystal sculptures.

I tried to meditate last night, fell asleep. Tried again this morning and had a coughing fit. Spring thaw is a great allergy time for me! Will try again when I can. Would love to visit the beach in your meditation!

Have a great day everyone!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello my friends,

I meditated with you yesterday. while I didn't get any visuals, I felt waves of energy flowing through my body. (sort of like I was receiving a healing)
I had a vague idea about the meaning of symbiotic... but looked it up anyway...

Here is what Cambridge Dictionary says..

"involving two types of animal or plant in which each provides the conditions necessary for the other to continue to exist:"

"involving people or organizations that depend on each other equally:"

That was such a beautiful visual, Sammyjo! With the definition of symbiotic... I am thinking ..pondering the word and what you saw...we receive what we need in this case Divine Love through the enormous crystal and through us (all people) God's love can be manifest? something like that? I am thinking the crystal amplified our ability to receive and share...and that too expanded exponentially when we were joined by the circle of white and gold glowing celestials. When we all work together, humans and celestials, good things can happen. :happy

Thank you for that! :love

Kim,

There are flecks in my small red Sedona stone, but I am not sure it is mica. I just wetted it and it is not real bright, but the sun is not out today It's rainy and cool the way I like it. :mrgreen: I need to get my ugg boots out of the closet today. :bana:

It sounds like Spring is bittersweet for you... all those beautiful pollen filled flowers are not so good for your allergies. Do you think one of those machines that runs constantly and cleans and filters the indoor air would help?

Have a great week everybody! :hithere
xx Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Lynn called! As we talked she counted fifty boxes in the her living room alone. :shock: So, they are still plowing through them. She said she joined us in meditation last Sunday, said I was there along with everyone else. When I told her I kept falling asleep during meditation she said I was off doing other work. While this encouraged me a bit, it's still not as fulfilling as being present and experiencing the meditation first hand. Has been the same several times I've tried meditating this week. I'm getting the best sleep I've had in years, so sleeplessness should not be the reason for what I'm doing now. I'll keep trying and see if I can talk with my TA about it... if I don't fall asleep that is!

The worst culprit for me in the spring, well anytime it's damp or rainy, is mold. I'm fine in the house, just yesterday though tried out my new allergy mask and it worked great! Feels like I've received a new lease on life. Can be retested and have serum adjusted hopefully in May. Let's face it I will NEVER give up my flowers or gardens! :D :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Fifty boxes! :shock: Oh my they've a ways to go. I was hoping the worst was behind them in the move and maybe it is.

It is good to know she was with us on our last group meditation. :sunflower:

Yes, I can't imagine you ever giving up your flowers, herbs, trees and shrubs. I have never heard of an allergy mask. I pictue you masked and zipping around with a cap flowing behind you solving all manners of gardening emergencies. :mrgreen: :roll: ;)

All that aside I am thrilled that it is working and you are getting some relief.

I am a little stuffed up myself as I had to bring th bunnies and their hay back into the house. Teddy was having a little digestive troubles and I wanted to keep an eye on him. He seems pretty good now and on the mend and I enjoy their company even if I do not breathe quite as comfortably.

Its Friday here and I am off soon to the grocery store. (My friend is giving me a lift as she too needs to go out. thankful for that as we are having a fair bit of rain. :bana:

I'd better get a move on...still need to get ready and make a list. (I am hopeless without a list) :hithere

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

So glad you got to hear from Lynn! That must have really lifted your spirits!

I'm feeling blocked in my meditations. They are LONG and my mind is mostly still but not getting much. Lots of twitching and sensations that someone is repeatedly tapping a few different areas of my body. I keep thinking I'm getting a "tune up" :lol:

I had a very vague vision that my younger son Jake was standing where the crystal was in the last meditation, much like Sandy's rough cut crystal that was placed around her neck, he's dark, and needs smoothing and polishing. I had a vague feeling that we (not sure who "we" are) were circled around him encouraging him in some way.

So what is up with having the munchies after I meditate??? And healthy food won't cut it. CARBS and FAT please! :roll:

Sandy, I hope you enjoyed your grocery shopping, apparently that popped into my head while meditating and I was wondering if you convinced your friend to swing by your crystal shop.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sammyjo that made me laugh. =)

see you guys sunday...
maybe ill bring some yummy munchies with me :alien:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:duh
Ever get the feeling someone is messing with you? I've lost at least six posts to the boards in a week, just happened again.

Okay my dear friends, going to breathe for a little while.

Do we want to set a group intention for Sunday's meditation?

I love you all!
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

YES!!!
That your computer stops going into incognito mode automatically!

And while we’re at it maybe we can fix Sandy’s car!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey my dear meditating friends,

I was just thinking about your being ravenous, Sammyjo after meditating. It happens to me too especially after a longer period in ritual or Akashic Construct. and I think it may have something to do with grounding ourselves back into our waking reality. Well that's my excuse to eat! LOL :sunflower:

While I would love to have my car again... I would be happy if I could sit with all of you again backs against crystals or what is given to each of us individually as we love and support one another in our quest to greater communication between all of us and any Teachers and loved ones that show up along the way. LOL That is extremely general isn't it but leaves lots of room for the Celestials to shower us with Divine possibilities, eh? LoL this is why my family (siblings and parents) never put me in charge of planning a group vacation. :oops: :roll :love

love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i rather like the possibilities =) my self... i'd like to connect with god, whatever entity has my best interest at heart, and ask for guidance. something concrete, that i can apply in my every day life.
sammy

Post by sammy »

I like it too!
🥰

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Okay, here's to deepening our connection to spirit and receiving any of the possibilities they have planned for us.

Happy meditating everyone, and may your day be filled with wonder!

Love,
Kim