Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Group Meditations

Post by Seeker13 »

Think we all agree our group meditations should be posted the Akashic Construct section. Maybe now that it has an official thread, previous meditations can be transferred over... by someone other than me. There should be a technology challenged emoji! It would save so much time.

All are invited to join us! It's every Sunday 8:30 PM EST for me. If you can't join in then, it's possible to place your intention to join us in 'no time'. Don't know exactly how, but it seems to work! If you want us to know your presence in the group meditation, please feel free to let us know and/or add your meditative experiences to this thread.

In our meditations in the past I see many, many others there at the same time. Whether or not all those present are from the 11:11 boards, it's wonderful knowing we are all there for the benefit of our planet and for all those who depend upon her.

Happy Meditating!
:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by happyrain »

thanks kim, i hadn't gotten to connect as deep as last week. there was however, for a brief moment, pure and sublime stillness. it was inspiring. it lasted no more than 30 seconds. in the beginning the dogs started going crazy running around barking at nothing, then the family started bustling and preparing the table for a card game. i got about 15 minutes in, and only 30 seconds was there truly a appreciative effortless moment of stillness. afterwards my intuition said it was time to go inside and that the family was ready to play cards. perfect timing.

oh well, i figured i'd reach out to you guys again in the no-time and send my love as well as the rewards of my experience soon enough.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
What a coincidence! I couldn't maintain and had to join later also! I was actually wondering how many of us were going to meet in 'no time'?

3/29-3/30/2020 Group Meditation
Beginning the group meditation, I was all prepared, slipping into alpha, but had to finally give up because I became increasingly chilled. I just couldn't warm up. Which is really unusual as normally I get almost uncomfortably warm in meditation. We met,held hands at the bridge and I told the rest of the group to go on without me. I'd have to catch up in 'no time'.

After finally warming up. Put on an extra layer, a coat, blanket and ate a hot bowl of soup. Tried again a couple of times to join in the meditation. Still unable to settle the brain chatter. Decided to try again in the morning.

3/30
Monjoronson came in very strong. We set out immediately to find the group. Realized the scene was a gigantic, very complex maze! In the book I've been reading some of the exercises for connecting more deeply with spirit was solving very intricate mazes. Then the song I'd posted on the boards yesterday, We Can Do Miracles, began playing loud and clear. It continued at different levels of volume throughout the meditation.

I realized that both the song and mazes had been purposefully placed in my path to aid in my lesson today. I rose up every once in awhile from the maze to get a bearing on where the group was(in these instances the song got louder). They were up to the right hand corner, in front of the healing crystal we'd been introduced to before. I could also see other groups and individuals situated around the maze.

After a few minutes the same celestial who had been observing us last week was there, silently watching the scene. Seemed as if he was waiting for me. I greeted him and we began to talk. He seemed very curious about human behavior. The words Most High, kind of like an echo, repeated itself a few times. I guessed he was a spiritual being way up on a high level. I asked if his name was Trevor. He explained that was close to his designation of TRV04(?) I have no idea if that is even close, didn't really seem important to him.

His existence was very different from ours. After a few minutes of conversation, he was so very confused that many/most of us were not certain about the existence of God. Responded. “It's like being unable to see yourself? As you and God are one in the same.”

Realizing the distance in life experiences between humans and his level, knowing it's hard for some of us humans to understand others in different life circumstances. I clasped both of his hands with mine. So he could 'see' my experiences. I explained, “It's difficult for us to realize God's existence because life can be so hard to navigate on this world(and from our beginning, being unaware and unable to see or communicate with our guides and guardians).

He smiled understanding this and joined us walking through the maze. As I said it was massive and covered by a dark shadow. Made our way to the group, the four of us rejoiced and held hands. The light from the crystal seemed to make a glowing bubble around us and became brighter when we all came together. As our spiritual connection became stronger, and more connected to spirit we rose up out of the shadow. "We can do miracles," sang loud and clear! We understood then that the shadow was COVID19. Lynn reminded us, “Remember to stay in the light.”

Then we separated all conversing individually with a celestial like Trevor. This time when separated we were still aware and connected to each other, smiling and nodding between us every once in a while when our gazes met.

The more we talked the higher we rose, the brighter it became(the louder the song). The light began spreading encompassing our corner, then spreading further left, then south, lighting the maze as it grew. As it spread other groups and individuals in the maze were in the light, then began rising up(song). The light was pushing away the darkness(loud song). Trevor explained as individuals in this latest world crisis, what was important is what we learned along the way. Adding to the light, pushing away the darkness, helping each other and our planet.

I reveled in the scene of God's loving light pushing away darkness for a few minutes committing details to memory. Thanked everyone and the meditation ended.

This 'no time' meditation lasted about an hour.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning. (It's morning down here. :sunny: ) The sun is shining brightly and from my isolated patch of the world it is difficult to imagine the shadow threatening the entire world as I type. But I feel better and empowered even after reading your meditation, Kim.
I can just hear PP too reminding us to stay out of the shadow.

I too was in no-time yesterday. And my meditation made no sense until I read yours, Kim. I wasn't even going to post it. I too was interuptd and I can see I missed the important part that hopefully was coming and explaining the first part. I know I am not making much sense but here goes with the meditation....

Monday March 30

I created my protective circle in no-time with a "knowing"it would be difficult to connect at the appropriate time. (I was actually early in no-time) So with my breath and as I breathed with the Divine I calmed my human mind and allowed the Spark from the Creator of All to direct my meditation. I first saw the purple light creatures, sentinels/agents of the Divine doing work around and in me and as time passed the restless gave way to peace and I felt a desire well up within me to go to the River of Love.
But to my surprise, I found myself on a lone deserted beach, my beach in my special place in nature. I walked through the familiar warm sands until the path to my akashic workshop came into view. I turned and in the distance I saw dark threatening skies...almost like a vast storm was brewing. This is a first. The skies are always welcoming and calm here. I walked quickly down the smooth well worn path. I passed a cushioned swing, one from long ago memories and there was my passed on mother-in-law. (We used to sit together on this very swing and watch the children/grandchildren play) She urged me to "HURRY! HURRY!"and then she was gone.

From the heights of the cliffs above the beach I saw the storm was on top of me and I felt the cold rain begin to fall.
Racing down the stone steps to my workshop I entered the passage leading to the cleansing pool. I stepped into the pool and immediately was warmed and calmed in the placid waters as I released my fears. A brilliant white light flowed down upon my head and I felt like it lightened my insides as well. I looked up and for the first time noticed a large glowing crystal above me. The energy flowing through the crystal strengthened and restored me...

I walked into my akashic workshop and to my surprise I watched my elevator rise, unbidden...another first ...and the next thing I knew, Machiventa stood before me. He gave me a message but at that moment I was ripped out of the meditation unexpectedly and because of the length of time before I could record... I lost it. :shock: But with what you have shared Kim...I am thinking it was probably a message of hope and to get our backsides in gear... (Machiventa never minces words. :shock: )

so anyway... there you go.

Love you guys,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I'm so glad you shared your interpretation of the group meditation. So amazing, the similarities! Sorry you lost Machiventa's words, that's disappointing, but I bet he'll be back. Can't wait to read Eric and Lynn's experiences!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,

In re reading your meditation this jumped out at me...
After a few minutes the same celestial who had been observing us last week was there, silently watching the scene. Seemed as if he was waiting for me. I greeted him and we began to talk. He seemed very curious about human behavior. The words Most High, kind of like an echo, repeated itself a few times. I guessed he was a spiritual being way up on a high level. I asked if his name was Trevor. He explained that was close to his designation of TRV04(?) I have no idea if that is even close, didn't really seem important to him.
The Urantia book speaks of The Most Highs... It has been awhile but the way I remember it they reside on a large sphere, Constellation headquarters,. I believe they are Vorondadeks. I found some references to them on a search on the Urantia Book Foundation website. I haven't read much yet... but will. :)

Paper 3 - The Attributes of God
3:5:2 (51.1) “The Most Highs rule in the kingdoms of men.”

Paper 15 - The Seven Superuniverses
15:2:4 (166.3) Each constellation has an architectural headquarters sphere and is presided over by three Vorondadek Sons, the Most Highs.

Paper 15 - The Seven Superuniverses
15:13:6 (181.6) The Recents of Days receive all reports of observations and co-ordinate all recommendations which come up to a superuniverse from the Unions of Days who are stationed as Trinity observers and advisers on the headquarters spheres of the local universes and from the Faithfuls of Days who are similarly attached to the councils of the Most Highs at the headquarters of the constellations.

Paper 20 - The Paradise Sons of God
20:1:10 (223.15) Vorondadeks are best known as the Most Highs, the Constellation Fathers; Lanonandeks as System Sovereigns and as Planetary Princes.

Paper 35 - The Local Universe Sons of God
35:6:0 (390.5) These Sons are selected by the Creator Son and are commissioned by Gabriel as the Most Highs of the constellations for service during one dekamillennium—10,000 standard years, about 50,000 years of Urantia time. The reigning Most High, the Constellation Father, has two associates, a senior and a junior.

35:6:3 (391.1) No major policy, however, is ever carried out in a constellation unless all three of the Most Highs are agreed upon all the details of its execution

35:6:4 (391.2) The entire mechanism of spirit intelligence and communication channels is at the disposal of the constellation Most Highs.

35:6:5 (391.3) The Most Highs surround themselves with a corps of counselors, which varies in number and personnel from time to time in accordance with the presence of the various groups at constellation headquarters and also as the local requirements vary.

Paper 39 - The Seraphic Hosts
39:3:2 (432.3) The first order of the supervising seraphim are assigned to the collective work of the Constellation Fathers, and they are the ever-efficient helpers of the Most Highs.

Paper 43 - The Constellations
43:0:2 (485.2) The government of your constellation is situated in a cluster of 771 architectural spheres, the centermost and largest of which is Edentia, the seat of the administration of the Constellation Fathers, the Most Highs of Norlatiadek.
:sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yesterday i unintentionally slipped into a sedated state much like meditation, i had visions too. sandy you mentioned it rained. here my mind was directed in part by imagination and, something else. it was the black screen of infinite possibility- soft and quiet rain storms with varying smoke screen of light meant to enshroud the desired subject, even the droplets hued dark pink and the resultant image was blossoming flowers. i was in peace sending love, even to strangers. i had no set mission, nothing other than smiles on the inside.

hmm?
well, i hadn't practiced like normal. my discipline is waning. tomorrow is indeed another day.

i'm not giving up.

kind regards to you both.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

You have me thinking... In nature, natural world there is a plethora of conditions...extremes of every sort and left alone there is a balance too. Rain and storms contribute to life too just as they can also take life away...But then so can the harsh sun on a vast desert ecosystem... Not sure what I am saying here...but I loved your poetic description of your impromptu meditation which frankly is as beautiful as any Himalayan Guru.
i was in peace sending love, even to strangers. i had no set mission, nothing other than smiles on the inside.
Does it really get any better then that? :sunflower:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Thanks for posting all the Urantia listings! I knew I'd read about the Most Highs, but couldn't remember anything about them except they were designated an important placement for developing worlds. I almost didn't put that part in,... mainly because I didn't know what I was talking about, but because it was in the meditation, trusted I'd heard it right and had significance . I was going to quickly check in on the boards without responding, and come back later, but right after reading the posts on this thread the song From a Distance by Bette Midler started playing in my head. Right up to the very second it began, When You Believe had been playing loud an clear, this morning and ever since Sunday. When From A Distance began, went right to YouTube to take a closer look at the words of the song. Added the link to the Inspiring Music thread as it seemed so appropriate. And a perfect selection I think when talking about the Most Highs! Pretty sure spirit was again affirming a message through music! :bana: :roll :bana:

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:15 amyesterday i unintentionally slipped into a sedated state much like meditation, i had visions too. sandy you mentioned it rained. here my mind was directed in part by imagination and, something else. it was the black screen of infinite possibility- soft and quiet rain storms with varying smoke screen of light meant to enshroud the desired subject, even the droplets hued dark pink and the resultant image was blossoming flowers. i was in peace sending love, even to strangers. i had no set mission, nothing other than smiles on the inside.
Aren't you glad to have experienced that unintentional vision? Sounds LOVELY! "it was the black screen of infinite possibility" :roll

Your vision reminded me! Waking up this morning I heard a group of men's voices conversing. No idea what they were talking about, when fully awake couldn't hear them any longer. That reminded me of something Lynn said on the December group meditation thread about remote viewing. Sometimes just before waking, or at the end of a meditation, I'll see a place very clearly. It's just a blip of somewhere with people interacting in their everyday lives and I'm an invisible observer. Remembered this, and the voices happen to me every so often. I'm unable to recall the details, only that it happened. Except the time they were discussing " a serious medical condition" I had. :shock: Does something like this occur to you guys?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yes, i've had a few moments of some type of astral eavesdropping- or maybe these are memories from some akashic record? the one memory in particular was like tuning into a mess hall. i could not see but i could hear all types of chatter. in another instance i tuned into chatter that was not in a familiar language. a couple times i was the subject during what would be a half-baked out of body experience. i've had a few moments of being able to interact with voices, but it almost always took an energy that left me drained... like you i don't remember what was said. i have a few different experiences.
one was like a dr. who was surprised i could hear him.
i'm almost always surprised. i remember in another asking, "can you hear me?" very slowly and forcefully(it took energy to hold myself in this place). when it acknowledged me i asked for his name, he told me to leave him alone. i said only when you tell me your name, he replied with a very aggressive growl- "NO." surprised i could do the same i growled back "NO" as if this was a humorous kind-of-moment. the entity wrote me off as stupid and afterwards another entity came forward and was talking at such a casual pace i could not keep up or retain my form but he...it? was explaining how i had gotten where i was and what i was experiencing. many more experiences. it's nothing i can control and although i have these experiences they are sporadic. at one point in my life i tried to recreate these moments but have had little success.

....only as a child do i remember being able to consciously slip out of my body- just once. i was stretched out in the back of my dads car looking out at the clouds and remember slowly rising up and out. well thanks for letting me share that with you.

:hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
That was awesome!

When I was little my dreams were so intense, I'd end up in strange places. Several times I woke up on the top shelf of my mom and dad's closet. It was impossible for me to get there by myself, but there I was! There wee more, but don't have time right now. Thanks for sharing!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'd love to read more. i really should have taken my time with my post, i had word diarrhea tryin to share the lot :lol: it's exciting stuff!! now i'm hoping to be granted special permissions with tonights slumber... :mrgreen:

also coming back here to share a realization of the breath, this binding force with all life on this planet. it's because of this i believe the divine intelligence is hidden in this unseen necessity and our prayers are easily heard when, in sincerity, we reach out. mother earth, who gifted us these host bodies, is a living spirit who see's us in her omnipresence and feels us intimately. these elements that make up matter are hers afterall, and still more there is an eternal father... i'm not sure i can begin to scratch the surface on that one.

i've read, "god is closer to us than our jugular vein." if we connect our breath with god as a knower, observer- listener... i've read these things but tonight i feel like i've been granted an experience of these readings... i better get to sleep, its been a day.

with love and gratitude
thanks again
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'm working on day 5 of an insomnia marathon, so those stories are going to have to wait. Memory is saying, "PPPPPPLLLLTTTT!" Not very neighborly if you ask me.

We Can Do Miracles played throughout the duration of this meditation. This morning, considering many things spirit has shared with me, I decided to ask about There Are No Limits, From A Distance, You Can Do Miracles...You are so much more than you allow yourself to be(I believe these were all messages for everyone). Set my intention, "Okay, then show me, teach me." It wasn't set with a rebellious intention or backed with any negativity what so ever, more like, an … acceptance.

Immediately Monjoronson held on to my left hand an Banyan(my TA), held on to my right. We walked together down to The River, many were gathered there, it was kind of dark. The three of us simply put a hand in the water. The River filled with the brilliance of a golden healing light! As those gathered there basked in the light. The three of us rose up into the heavens, becoming...limitless! Peering down on the planet streaming waves of love and light to her.

Then our bodies suspended in the dark expanse of the universe, Trevor approached giving me a symbol to recognize him. Then another unestablished symbol was felt in the center of my left cheek. Machiventa appeared beside us. Humbled at my worthiness to be in such a group, but then understanding that this is what it took to be here. Merely opening my mind and heart to the possibility, expressing a desire to help heal the world. Probably the biggest obstacle has been accepting my own worthiness(The Circle Of Life began playing in my head). Banyan's symbol, Monjoronson's, and a few others are coming in strong as I relay this! More was said in this conversation, and more healing for the world took place.

The message of this meditation was clear. "All of us need to accept our worthiness, TO BE SO MUCH MORE THAN WE ALLOW ORSELVES TO BE!" Living on Urantia right now, in this time and place is only a part of who we are and what we are to become.(so many symbols lighting up supporting this sentiment, it's getting difficult to concentrate, disorienting...,but wonderful!)

I left then in my ethereal form, visited each person that popped into my head(I mean EVERYONE) Eyes closed, touching foreheads with these individuals, wordlessly expressing my love and transferring healing. Doing that a plume of sparks ignited between us and I moved on to the next. Reveled in the feeling of this meditation for a very long time, didn't want it to end.

Going to need to do some grounding now. :roll

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow so much has happened in the past couple days here...
Kim, you shared another important meditation and I am amazed you did this after 5 days of insomina. I hope you are getting some rest. We need your light. :kiss:
The message of this meditation was clear. "All of us need to accept our worthiness, TO BE SO MUCH MORE THAN WE ALLOW ORSELVES TO BE!" Living on Urantia right now, in this time and place is only a part of who we are and what we are to become.
Thank you for this. Worthiness is something I struggle with.

Eric, thank you for this...
also coming back here to share a realization of the breath, this binding force with all life on this planet. it's because of this i believe the divine intelligence is hidden in this unseen necessity and our prayers are easily heard when, in sincerity, we reach out. mother earth, who gifted us these host bodies, is a living spirit who see's us in her omnipresence and feels us intimately. these elements that make up matter are hers afterall, and still more there is an eternal father... i'm not sure i can begin to scratch the surface on that one.

i've read, "god is closer to us than our jugular vein." if we connect our breath with god as a knower, observer- listener... i've read these things but tonight i feel like i've been granted an experience of these readings... i better get to sleep, its been a day.
As I was mowing today I reminded myself that I do not have to be dressed right smell right, think right, or meditate right. I can talk to God and offer my prayers for healing as I am methodically move up an down my green rows...It is the heart that reaches intensely toward the Divine and is accepted in every form... With these thoughts I realised my breath plays a big part of this ..so even huffing and puffing a bit, had a nice chat with the divine. So thank you my friend. :love

OOps I am running out of computer juice. I am sending this before I loose it even though I waned to discuss a bit more your remote viewing ...cool.. :roll: Be back later...
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

where two or more are gathered...

hey, speaking of remote viewing, i saw a few hawks overhead while out in the yard the other day. it's really something, when you begin to imagine god as omnipresence witnessing through all life. god is remote viewing through his creation. whether it's the hawks, the tree's you or myself... there is a hidden and intelligent force there....

wow.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I think worthiness is something most of us struggle with. Think maybe it's finally taken a foothold the past few months, although I'll waffle back and forth now and again. If we can push away those feelings of 'being lesser', it's quite amazing what it can do in meditation! Have also been trusting my worthiness by spending more time than ever contemplating and mentally conversing with my TA. Quite a lovely way to spend some of my extra time now days.

Still on the insomnia cycle, no matter how much breathing, listening to soothing music, binaural beats, audio books and centering I do. I'm sure as the weather clears and able to get outside more I'll get back into the sleeping rhythm. Concerns for the world are weighing heavily I guess. Actually meditation is my saving grace. An hour of meditation is an energy booster. This morning Monjoronson's symbol stayed with me throughout as my mind wandered all over the place about my gardening plans. Periodically I asked if he had anything to share, but he seemed contend to just... be with me. As was I!

Eric, You seem to be delving into some pretty heavy realizations lately! Awesome job!

Love to you both,

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation April 5, 2020
Monjoronson, my Grandma and TA gave me their signal very quickly. Crossing the bridge took Eric's took my left hand, Sandy my right, and she held onto Lynn's.

Immediately we went to a huge dark auditorium. It was hard to tell the size of the place because it was dark, but the floor was very smooth, so I knew we were inside. In the center was a colossal hollow black glass globe of the world. People were still assembling, small groups of three or four were attending to certain jobs, they were getting ready. I realized there was not going to be a lesson, tonight it was going to be a vigil of prayer for the world.

Our group was left to our own devices while the celestials attended to their tasks. There were others there celestials and humans of all different countries, races, and religions. Our group was inspecting the globe, we noticed there was one person inside all alone. Realizing it was Urantia in woman form. We entered though an opening. She was standing in the center with one shaft of light shining on her. She looked very worried and overwhelmed. We told her she didn't have to go through this all alone took her hand leading her outside the globe with us.

Urantia seemed relieve seeing she was not all alone. It all became silent then. Individuals and groups situated all around, and up the sides of the sphere. Everyone put their hands up placing them on the surface. All closed their eyes and began silently praying for healing of the world. Eric's right hand was on top of Urantia's left hand. Mine was on her right. Sandy's was on my right hand, Lynn's on Sandy's right. This is how it was almost completely covering the globe.

After a few minutes Monjoronson signaled our group to follow him. We walked up a very narrow, stone path that rose several feet straight upward. When reaching the top there was a huge energy crystal, like the one we'd gone to a couple of times in past group meditations. Monjoronson motioned for us to look down under the globe. For the first time we saw three identical crystals under it. I'd noticed when we first arrived it was held at the top and bottom by a black stand, like you'd see on a regular globe. We all helped float the crystal down to the floor and place it under the globe. There it balanced on the four energy crystals... I think they needed to be found and delivered by humans, that's why Monjoronson asked for our help instead of it already being done. I realized the songs From A Distance and We Can Do Miracles had been playing very softly off and on throughout the vigil.

Our places around the globe had been taken by others. This was the way it was done, as individuals grew weary of expelling their energy, they would leave to rest at one of several bonfires that had been scattered around. The fires did not give off any heat and not much light, but it was a place for people to gather. There was very little conversation as everyone was very intent on healing. Our group held hands with each other and Urantia, squeezing them every once in a while showing support without using words.

The meditation was ending. It was understood that others would continue the vigil, and anyone can return at any time to join in. I was surprised the meditation was ending so quickly as it seemed like very little time had passed, but looking at the clock it had been an hour.

Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

HA!!!! Found you!!!,,,,great idea for our meditations,,,having a spot that perhaps many others might chance upon,,,or get directed to…
It’s been a very weird week,,,and meditating has not come easy,,yet,,I often felt like I was in a meditative state,,,,,thinking about it now,,I was likely in alpha, not realizing it….the days drifted into one another,,,I had to set alarms for the simplest of things or poof,,the moment was gone by..
I think when I got that meditation for last Sat, my mind focused on nothing else (well almost) I was constantly thinking about it,,visualizing it,,,so when Sat came,,,it was immense…I was so grateful for the guidance part of it as I really felt like I experienced it..
Then Sunday came,,,and ‘blank’, so I just kept connecting with and experiencing the Light that was/is infiltrating “all”.
I haven’t been able to write,,,my mind being a blank,,,,why then when I do try to meditate it turns the mind on,,,,and on nothing,,,,flotsam and jetsom…I will continue to use guided meditations,,with a focused intent.
Thank you, Kim, Sandy and Eric,,,,at least reading your reports, fill me with love and appreciation that you are so willing to share….
Bless Your Hearts
mrs plume/pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Kim,,
I just readthe meditation you did on the 5th,,,it was so beautiful...as I read it,,,I could experience being there,,,it did feel very solemn,,,but very beautiful...
thank you :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
So happy to see your avvie! :hithere Feel bad I missed the Saturday meditation. Only check my email sporadically, didn't see it until Sunday morning. Was listening to an audiobook at the time of the meditation. It felt like I went into alpha and a few of my teachers gave me their symbols. Surprised by the symbols, I did ask my TA to send healing protection if someone needed it. Maybe I added my energy without being conscious of it.
peacockplume wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:10 amI think when I got that meditation for last Sat, my mind focused on nothing else (well almost) I was constantly thinking about it,,visualizing it,,,so when Sat came,,,it was immense…I was so grateful for the guidance part of it as I really felt like I experienced it..
This reminds me how I felt for the world meditation of, Firing The Grid, oh so long ago. Something like that stays with you and is so helpful for the world! Really glad you had such a deeply connected experience! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Past couple of weeks have been a blur for me also. Almost missed singing to our nephew on the fourth, had no idea what the date was. Even the flotsam and jetsam have value. I've found even when unable to connect very well, it still helps to maintain balance go into alpha periodically. Lord knows we need balance now more than ever! Last week my brother gave me his symbol. There was no message really, except to check in with our other brother Bruce. He asked the same a few days ago and I'd forgotten. The anniversary of Bruce's girlfriends passing was a few days before and he's been noncommunicative for months. I left a message and was surprised when he called me right back. I assumed he was still in mourning, but he exploded over the phone hating everyone and everything! He's can be pretty volatile, but this time he was off the charts! For an hour and a half I was listening to his rant, and countering with calm disagreement over his assumptions of whose fault this was. I realized this was probably the purpose of getting ahold of him. He was raging and still in mourning over things he had no control over. I really think by letting his 'tea kettle' blow off steam a little, it may have saved someone else from a physical altercation. I left saying, "Well, I'm going to leave you to argue with Rick(our brother whose passed) now. His asking me to check on you was his way I think of letting you know he sees you and you're not alone. He loves you, I love you and Patty loves you. I'll talk to you again on your birthday. Surprisingly he called me 2 days later, completely calm, said, "Yeah, I was just mad." I laughed agreeing with him. He'd reached out so I could give Dave a message about some protective gear.

Solemn, but beautiful is an apt description of Sunday's meditation.

You and Allen stay safe.
Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It has been a crazy week here. I meditated on Sunday, knowing that there would be no time on Monday and Tuesday. (long story will explain on Secret thread. ) PP, I am wondering if maybe there is much confusion, worry, sadness, angst etc... that we can nearly immediately connect with as we begin our meditations. sometimes it can be within and sometimes without, the collective and predominate strong feelings of other humans on the planet. I have found that for me that sometimes a formal way of dispelling such things helps with that. It doesn't have to be formal of course but it seems to help with me in many instances. However, I too was a little blank on Sunday as I reached out to meditate. I felt a great weight that I had trouble dispelling. This despite the ritual that allows me to focus. As a result, I was coming up flat. So I am thinking (LOL here we go again) perhaps our desire to meditate help and heal, together or individually, can occur when we are more receptive and our resistance is lowered... namely, in our sleep but perhaps too as we walk around in alpha. With our God Within we have a connection to all that is walking around with us all the time and with the encouragement to deepen those connections all the time as Kim was speaking of earlier... it seems every time we reach out regardless of condition a connection is made in accordance to our intentions and desires. :scratch: LOL I am just rambling of course... but I do feel a connection whenever I think of you guys... (Just got one of Kim's kind of symbols. :) )

Kim, your meditation drew me right in as I read about it. I'm so happy that your writing can do that. Thank you.
Eric, you never cease to amaze me... with your writing and deep and thoughtful insight. I guess this morning as we try to stay at home and isolate as best we can, I am grateful to all of you and this place, my home away from home.

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Hope your crazy week is behind you and now you and George can relax. How exciting to receive and recognize an affirmation of a 'spiritual zing'! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: Even though you meditated in no time, you were very much a part of the healing in Sunday's group meditation. :bana:
Sandy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:39 amPP, I am wondering if maybe there is much confusion, worry, sadness, angst etc... that we can nearly immediately connect with as we begin our meditations. sometimes it can be within and sometimes without, the collective and predominate strong feelings of other humans on the planet. I have found that for me that sometimes a formal way of dispelling such things helps with that.
I'm trying to do just that. Don't read the news very often, but feel I should once in awhile. Not escaping it as my family is very involve in keeping abreast of the latest and are always sharing. Of course when I did my own reading, felt such a deep sadness when I did. :cry: It's alright to let ourselves empathize with the world, but can't let it overwhelm us for long, or we're lost.

I've spent too much of my life afraid and now, especially lately, battle that with everything I have in me. I feel my job is to send healing and comfort to anyone I can, by resisting becoming a part of the fear. Failing means that's one less person sending healing and love to others. After reading the news had to unload the angst gripping my heart. Did an online 11 minute chakra cleanse, a half hour mantra chanting with Swami Vidyadhishananda from the Hansevedas Fellowship that Eric recommended, then went into meditation. It took a lot, but was able to unload the heaviness in my heart. Just sharing some of the things I'm doing to try and stay afloat.

This morning in meditation when Monjoronson and I bowed, touching foreheads. A ball of light grew between our foreheads. I watched as it settled on the ground and continued to grow into one of those gigantic crystals! Looking at him in amazement he gave me a simple smile and was gone. Not really aware of what I was doing, I crawled inside of it sitting in it's brilliance meditating. I thought, "Now this is the way to send love an light to the world!" Made me really think of where those crystals came from, assumed I guess they were God created as gifts to us. Now I wondering if maybe they are God co-created?! A gift we can help make to send out into the world? Something I'm going to think about...

Love to you all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I got to meditate a little today. I'm at work now and may be tied up with the family when I get home. If the opportunity presents itself, I will join in at 7:30. I wanted to share some lingering effects from meditation that I've noticed this time 10 years ago...
After meditating today I noticed black lines and black disc moving around at really fast speeds. Not all at once, sporadically one or two here and there. One more orb shaped than the other moving up and away- another like a line of absent of light moving down and across. My vision is fine... Experienced this before.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

! got to meditate tonight :loves no wondrous tales here, just happy to say hello to you all and take a bit of time in stillness. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well I tried. I decided to meditate outside just on the side of the house. It was a beautiful spot with flowering vines on the wall... trees over hanging all...but even though it was quiet when I began, the neighbours returned and the sounds of prolonged life and laughter broke into my quiet contemplation. It looks like it will be no time for me again and I will try later tonight when the neighbourhood sleeps.
I feel very peaceful today... a lingering from yesterday's holy day. This will be one Easter that won't be forgotten by many people. Despite the lack of interaction with others... it has been most meaningful...the Divine embraces us where ever we sit on this planet. :happy
xxSandy