Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Sandy »

I didn't get very far in group meditation today... trucks trains and automobiles and that is all I will say. :roll: LOL But I have hope that with practice I'll be able to sit in perfect peace, cross legged while the winds roar, the ocean crests and the volcanoes erupt. LOL yep, I am a little melodramatic today. :roll: :lol:

I think that a strong desire to touch our celestial family occurs probably more often then we are aware and it occurs the moment we reach up, and inside to the Divine. It is our deepest desire which fuels it. Just because it isn't obvious especially in the beginning that "anybody" is "listening" does not mean it is not so. Connecting to that same inspiring "love" spoken of by Eric and Kim is just a heart felt thought away.

Something else just now occurred to me to as I was thinking about something Kim said about "asking." In her post it was concerning Saint Germaine but it goes for many celestials. It is important to ask and to verbalize our desires. Very often I forget to do this. We live in a surprisingly polite universe and not all celestial beings read our thoughts without permission. (God/Goddess, Christ Michael, Machiventa... well these guys can others but many do not.) It also crystalizes our needs, desires, appreciation gratitude etc.. for our own benefit as we learn to understand ourselves better. We begin to think of the celestials of God's universe as beings with personality and even friends, which they are of course. Having celestial friends is such a wonderful feeling.

I am just rattling on...sorry guys... :oops:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
A minute ago I thought about mentioning the importance of 'Asking,' then it slipped my mind... maybe it slid into yours as it's so important! Also, I so hope you can feel George's hand in yours, as that's the first thing he does now when I see him in meditation. Hey, did you look for your ring?

I managed to meditate at the agreed upon time tonight!

August 15, 2021 Group Meditation

Lately I've been asking each archangel in charge of the individual chakras to please come to me before meditation and clear mine, then thank them profusely. George and Giselle(I believe I've clarified that she and Giuseppe are seraphim who are with me always and help my connection with other celestial beings) gave me their symbols before I was fully prepared to meditate. Seems we were on a mission and didn't need to waste time. We went straight to the bridge. Sandy met us there and took George's hand. All the archangels gathered with us. We waited until Nebadonia arrived and we all proceeded to the large crystal. I was very excited the archangels were participating with us!

Eric, was there, I wondered if his friend had joined us tonight as I thought I recognized him making his way through the crowd to Eric. Sammyjo, and Lynn were talking to others. Many people from the boards were there, This was one of the times I could easily recognize faces. (I wondered if my asking after the last meditation for others from the boards to maybe let us know if they were going to be there helped. No one PM'd about it so I thought, “Maybe thinking it made it so.” What ever the reason it was clearer tonight).

I wondered how all of these people were going to be transported to where we were going tonight, because it would take forever if we all had to touch the crystal. Right then, in a blink of an eye, the whole group was standing on one of the transparent celestial platforms that hover high above the ground. It felt very business like, we were gathered here for a specific purpose.

Off to the right George walked over and stood behind a podium. He cleared his throat, then welcomed all of us. Seemed as if there were many more here than just those form the boards. Seemed like George may have been one of the organizers of this meeting. He stepped down and came back to hold on to Sandy's hand. Right after that Machiventa greeted us. Even though I haven't had much contact with him, I get such a warm loving feeling from him. He might be in charge of the whole planet, but he seems so kind. Like each and every one of us is important to him. Monjoronson had not given me his symbol. I realized right then that Machiventa was speaking because Monjoronson and his... staff(?) were elsewhere attending to something.

Machiventa began to speak, saying the purpose of this meeting was to ask each of us to work on clearing our thoughts and getting to know our individual celestial teams, including their TA's. “Set aside your fears, trust yourselves and have faith this is possible. Ask for contact and learn to trust those insights that come to you.” I thought about all the clearing of clutter I'd been involved in for the past year, understanding that, and clearing the clutter of my thoughts and emotions, was all apart of preparing me for what is to come.

Listening to Machiventa's words, I figured out, “This is why the archangels and so many other celestials were in the last meditation and now gathered with us. How wonderful!” This summed up what he had to say. People then turned to their team to do just as he'd asked. I've met a number of my guides and guardians. Giselle and Giuseppe have made themselves known to me for quite some time(I'll admit up until recently, I often didn't recognize how much they have been present and working on my behalf. I was never really sure what their designation was. It was here it became clearer they are Seraphim who have been... assigned to me. I believe Seraphim and Cherubim are a duo, but I could not remember tonight what the distinction about it is. It seemed more concerning to me about this than to Giselle. And I'm not sure if only one is with me at a time, but it seems one or the other steps forward, not both at the same time. It was tonight too that Guiseppi agreed they both share the same symbol. instead having one individually. His symbol is so close in proximity to a few others, it's getting harder for me to tell them apart. I saw Dr. Mendoza and thanked him for all his efforts on our behalf, and spoke to a few archangels I would like to connect with more as I realized I need to do more work in some areas. Although all of the archangels are very accepting and loving, from Metatron I feel a tremendous amount of all encompassing love and unending patience.

Once again I received a jolt. This time it affected my whole body. I swear it momentarily bounced me up off the bed. It was quite strong and surprising, but didn't bring me out of alpha. The conversations continued for a little while after this, then the meditation was over.

It lasted an hour and a half. The song was an instrumental melody I can't recall the name of. I held a bracciated jasper in my left hand, blue obsidian geode in the right, placed a small aveturine over my heart, and two small azurite stone's above my heard. I've been doubling up a little lately on the crystals and stones to help me clear and heal certain areas I've been holding fear and tension in.

Had the realization while explaining about seraphim and cherubim it might helpful to post the different types of celestials and what their duties are helping us on our world. Maybe Sandy has a better idea where to locate that information if I cant find it? Seems like it would be beneficial for all of us to be able to have a clearer understanding.

Well, that's it for me tonight, happy meditating everyone!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim,

I've been asked by Universe to keep the practice of going within- and I think your intentions in and experience in the meditation helped make it all clear.

So I better Ask for help to clear my thoughts. I'm remembering Gurunaths war cry: "Self Peace for Earth Peace."

:sunflower: Maybe I'll learn a name or two in the process... The only clear name I have learned so far is Universal, "Mother." That's been good enough for me. Here's a picture of the Being- may be androgynous
https://www.patreon.com/posts/reading-for-eric-46491002
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Kim,

I have been thinking that I needed to do some internal clearing and working on those chakras so I think this is a reminder to get on with it and quit making excuses. Connecting is really much easier when the inner clutter is dismissed, leaving room for the good stuff. It is important to place good stuff in the space/void the clutter filled though...what the good stuff is is left to the discretion of each of us and the spiritual path we have chosen.

It makes me smile to think of George's hand in mine. :happy And to envisage him at the podium.
Machiventa is a Melchizedek and very direct...able to read everything about us in a matter of seconds. George found this disconcerting many years ago when Machiventa first made his appearance in George's clinic and so they got off on a rocky start, from George's human side anyway. Machiventa, however, cannot be surprised by anything a human beings do. They are in charge of educating ascendant beings in the local universes. Not one of their number have ever been disloyal or out of line with the Universe sovereigns. They are direct, straight to the point and can see hard truths of the matter and act when necessary.
I was fortunate to meet Machiventa a very long time ago when he made a surprise appearance in my AC. He touched or grabbed my hand while I was pushing the curtain aside and I felt he looked right into me. I too felt a benevolent kind nature.
He has also stated, through other receivers, said that he did not appreciate the sand flies during his time spent here on Earth when he helped teach and influence Abraham and others of that era for 90 some odd years. That makes me smile. It is helpful in the ministrations of high celestials to spend some time in our existence for a time to better understand their charges and where they are coming from. This helped set the stage for Christ Michael's seventh and most important bestowal. I love and respect Machiventa and I appreciate his order and the results they produce in our grand universe. It is a complicated job and one that they excel at.

Anyway, after all that jabbering. Thanks Kim for the lovely visuals that warm my heart and the message to deal with the issues within so that contact will improve and to learn to trust ourselves. I am reminded of the scene in the third Indian Jones Movie when Harrison Ford was standing on the edge of a tall cliff and looking across the void at the opening he wished to reach. He had to trust and step out on faith and in a way that illustrates it perfectly. :D (Just like Indiana Jones, in this instance, we're not going "to fall.")

Love to all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Family,

I've been overwhelmed with the busyness of summer chores lately. I woke up REALLY early this morning and chose to use the time to catch up here.

Eric - Your Pappy will be in my prayers. :kiss:

Such wonderful meditations you all have been experiencing. The image of George dressed like royalty gave me a chuckle. And I find myself of the edge of my seat wondering where Sandy will find her ring!

I guess I am in a holding pattern having little motivation to meditate. Using my time to pray for others and then ask for communication/education and as usual, falling fast asleep. I am so grateful that you all share your experiences as it does enhance what little motivation I have at the moment. THANK YOU!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
{{{{{HUG}}}}} :hithere You are definitely present in my meditations. Always with a smile on your face and an eagerness to participate. Busy and summer always seem to go hand in hand lately.

I’m not sure royalty is how I would describe George’s attire in the earlier meditations, Lately, it’s been tan slacks and a button down shirt with his sleeves rolled up. Probably trying to impress Sandy!

Sounds like you’re having some kind of block about meditating. Want to talk about it? Praying for others and asking for communication certainly has its merits! Lol, I just woke up from what Dave and I joke about as a ‘loud meditation’. Those are the kind I don’t remember receiving any message, and my tongue is stuck to the top of my mouth. “Yawn!…”

Meditation will give you what you need. Lord knows most of us need rest.

Nice to see your post. I’ve missed you!

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Maybe George softened Machiventa up a little for the rest of us. Or maybe Machiventa sensed I could use a gentler tone. “Yeesh,” I shudder to think what he sees in me. :shock: As with any higher level celestial I’m always a little awed at first that they would come to me.

Your right, it’s always good for celestials to get a first hand Urania experience. No experience for any of us is better than ‘walking a mile in someone else’s shoes.” Ugh sand flies, makes me wonder if they resemble our fruit flies, or worse!

Huh, the thought that George seems very energized and comfortable in his role just popped into my head. Then my TA came in giving a strong symbol in agreement.

Had another, smaller zap last night in my neck and head. Feels like I’m going to a celestial chiropractor!

Thank you all for sharing meditative journey with me!

Love to all,

Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Family!

I have to go back and do more re- reading - a strange thing happened. In my above post you will notice that I seem to be referring to slightly old posts. It seems as though an entire page of posts did not appear for me when I was catching up yesterday. I referred to George dressed as royalty (Kim was describing George in a purple cloak with red fur and a large Dr. Seuss type hat) and wondering if Sandy had found her ring. Basically Kim's post from 8/11 was the last post that appeared even though I was catching up on 8/17. All of the posts are showing up now. Seems to me that "somebody" wants me to take my time and read more thoroughly :lol: So when Mom takes her nap today I will do just that!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
The same thing has happened to me before a couple of times on other threads. Maybe you're right in the purpose of it. I always assumed I was simply loosing my mind! :roll

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry as I have been a little slow coming to the boards the past few days... been crunching numbers and trying to get and organize information for three different accountants. Oh boy...my head is swimming as numbers are not my strong suite. I make sooooo many mistakes which of course are a no no where numbers are concerned.

Sammy, are you out of harm's way where the coming hurricane is concerned? You guys up there are in my prayers.
I like the way you deduced that the Celestials are encouraging you to slow down as you read through what has been missed. I think that is brilliant and will keep that in mind when/if it happens to me.

I have been falling asleep too in meditation this past week, Sammy. I have been short changing myself where sleep is concerned though. I honestly don't know what it feels like anymore to be well rested.

Take care everybody!
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Maybe now you can allow yourself a much deserved long deep slumber?

Sending all the calm restful vibes I can muster.

:loves
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim! :kiss:

sammy

Post by sammy »

(((((((((((SANDY)))))))))))

I Hope you don't find it bothersome that I continue to compare your circumstances to my mom...but honestly it is my only frame of reference. It seems as though when you lose the love of your life, that is not all you lose. Good sleep seems to be hard to come by. It took mom a while to cave to it, but she now naps during the day as sleep at night (even with melatonin) is difficult to achieve. What I have noticed is that if she comes to my house or if I sleep over her house she gets a good night's sleep (I'm sure that adds insult to injury being that your dearest are half a world away).

This might sound creepy, but have you thought of snuggling up to George's pillow and imagine he is there with you in your arms?

If Jack passes before me he wants to be cremated and sprinkled over the ocean. I told him he would have to wait to be sprinkled until I also pass as I fully intend to put his ashes into a pillow so that he is still with me every night (perhaps also creepy :lol: ) but in my head the idea brings me comfort.

Sending you deep sleep vibes!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((Sammy))))))))))

I think it helps your understanding from what your Mom is experiencing after your dad passed.
Despite the fact that I know some day when I die I will see George again...the daily closeness and mutual support...you know the "you and me against the world kind of thing" the snuggling, laughing together...shoot! riding up scary McQuarrie pass together...all these things we took for granted are severed and I think it will take time for the rip to heal...maybe a lifetime. (Whew that was a wordy sentence, eh? LOL) I have been trying to nap a little when I can't keep my eyes open during the day. Even a short one seems to help.

Yes, I understand the pillow thing. Sometimes I put a pillow in his chair and kneel down and hug it as if it is him. Some people would think that was silly but he often hugged me from a chair...either his office chair or his living room chair. It is easy for me to sense him in these two places as I made mental memories here. And actually not a bad idea the ashes thing in a pillow. :) I may give it a try myself...even though he no longer embodies the ashes.. the symbolism might actual lure my brain into sleeping. Worth a try. (Not loose in a pillow, of course... even George would freak out about that and the man wasn't easily freaked. LOL

My brother's father-in-law is a master wood craftsman and he has made a beautiful wooden box where Georges ashes can rest with me until I pass. Then we will be sprinkled somewhere together. As a living breathing human right now it sounds lovely for us to be sprinkled on Windang beach the place we loved so much... But I suppose the reality is that it doesn't matter anymore. The two people it mattered to have passed and wherever we land together I pray we enrich the land and new life thrives because of what we were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWA8QpqFlIQ
(You and Me Against the world by Helen Reddy)

Oh before I sign off I do have to travel up McQuarrie Pass this afternoon to get my second covid shot at the doctor's office. Please say a prayer for me a it is windy and rainy today...neither good conditions for the pass. :shock:

Love you guys,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy,

What a beautiful song! I've never heard it before. Now I'm blubbering! You and George were (and really, still are in many ways in my mind) a wonderful team!

OH MY! I just looked at pictures of McQuarrie Pass :shock: :shock: :shock: I don't think I could do it, not even as a passenger! PRAYERS FOR SAFE TRAVELS! Please do check back in and let us know you are safely home.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sorry I am late reporting back... Yesterday was a crazy busy one.

I am safely home and in fact the trip up the escarpment went as smoothly as ever before. The rain picked up coming down the pass and when I pulled in our driveway, the winds really began to howl with speed and Wow it continued throughout the night.

The first time I drove up the pass with George after his stroke it took about ten minutes for my legs to quit shaking so we could walk in. It was in this visit that Dr Lim told me something that helps me to this day, He said, "It is just curves. You can manage a curve can't you?"

But seriously, I felt the angels with me and that includes my earth angels, ...all of you. Thank you for your prayers Sammy. They helped more then you know.

Love you guys,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

SO GLAD to hear it went smoothly and the rain and winds held off for you!

Just curves... :roll:

I hope you are feeling decent after your vaccine!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sammy,

I am doing great with no side effects at all. :) I've been up since 3:30 am. I woke up in the middle of the night and as sometimes happens, my mind kicked in so getting an early start on the day after talking to my sweet parents.

love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Feeling too much peace in any rationale sense, and other times, feeling that I am moving too fast and need to slow down, being unable to allow the other love-reciprocated... Time to reshape my diet and mind. To put my self aside.

<3 <3 See you all Sunday <3 <3
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

good morning all, i was thinking about our group just last night. kim im wondering about you too.

had a dream on stillness thought worth sharing... it starts off kind of strange as dreams do, but the message is very nice and fitting:

i remember interviewing someone who works and prides himself on monster trucks. he looks a little like ben stiller. he belongs in our group project and we are doing a report on adult diapers and why adults have to wear them. i learn even young people have damaged bladders and leak urine.

unsurprisingly i begin to wake up with the urge to pee. during all of this i feel like i am a child in a winter wonderland and someone is narrarating my dream like a christmas carol. it feels like a movie with very pleasant music as my awareness shifts from first person through the eyes of a curious child to a blanketed awareness over all characters.

as the child i am peeping my head into a mound where dalmatians reside as a family and a gold light keeps us warm from the snow. i dont actually fit inside the home/burrow but i stick my head in while the rest of my body lay in the snow. just as my awareness shifts and i wake up i hear the narrarator comment,

"and since all of us have our own thoughts, its the witness that makes us feel pure."

i think he meant spirit? and that basically all the characters, the child, the dogs and everything in the dream was witnessed in stillness as the music played, the warm light kindled something special and all shared a sense of purity free from thought in a comforting moment. my awareness zoomed in on the head of the child just as i woke.

ps i took a screenshot of what the voice said as to remember the details. the time is 3:55AM
555 feels very "melchizedek" in energy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good morning Eric and family,

Eric that was a fascinating dream.
"and since all of us have our own thoughts, its the witness that makes us feel pure."
i think he meant spirit? and that basically all the characters, the child, the dogs and everything in the dream was witnessed in stillness as the music played, the warm light kindled something special and all shared a sense of purity free from thought in a comforting moment. my awareness zoomed in on the head of the child just as i woke.
I think this helps as the warm light is always in my spirit vision and allowing it to envelope me may help with my busy mind these days. I think too many times my mind wishes to interfere and direct, even sometimes acting like a color commentator. :roll: LOL Seriously, some days that is what it feels like. ai yi yi. But when the warm light is allowed to flow unembedded beautiful peace is the by product.

…and Eric, I have been seeing 55 and 555 the past two days. :) I have always associated 555 with change but hmmm what if it was a Melchizedek?
I will keep myself open and see what I feel when this occurs again. Thank you. :D

Kim, I hope you are feeling better. :sunflower: Thinking of you often.
Take care everybody!

Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy,

555 has always felt like a familiar energy- maybe change is a constant dynamic in this 'platoon' and it is one I have long associated with Melchizedek. I'm no UB devotee or even all that familiar with midwayers, this is just my intuitive unfolding. Only recently had I a dream with what may have been a midwayer telling me I am changing platoons to include the 111. I may have shared it here but I went back to look at my journal... Can you believe it was recorded at the x:55 time stamp? Wow
March 06, 2021, 01:55:53
A recent astral experience was that I was pulled down and out of a dream into darkness where i met a talking brown hat and he said, "you are to become an eleven."

I am finding my recent discoveries are affirming a past inclination of having fallen angel subconcious memories.

A recent prompting, "my friends never die" revealed the beauty and truth in the ultimate hide and seek. I am still a bit terrified of dissolution, but I am also a believer in a Living/Eternal Spirit.

----Thats the experience. Curious to me is that midwayers may approach us in a manner suitable with our intellectual capacities. In this case my childlike mind wanted a sherlock holmes styled hat instead of an actual being talking to me... Apparently :lol:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric
Thats the experience. Curious to me is that midwayers may approach us in a manner suitable with our intellectual capacities. In this case my childlike mind wanted a sherlock holmes styled hat instead of an actual being talking to me... Apparently
Isn't is awe inspiring how they cater to our mindset and abilities - and even fears! Teachers groomed to perfection! :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi meditation family,
I was down with a bug for a few weeks, not COVID, allergies having a hay day. Have tried to meditate, keep falling asleep. Just to let me feel like I'm still connected to spirit even if I can't connect have been having a lot of 11:11 prompts. And you guessed it 555! Despite what all the books, articles and presenters say the numbers represent, I think spirit will adapt to whatever we personally assign to a number. 555 for me is Monjoronson, so Eric if you feel like it is a Melchizedek then you can probably trust it is.

Your dreams are not only entertaining, but hold a personal message for you and seem packed full of symbolism. Who wouldn't want a talking hat to give us spiritual advice?! :bana: Your sharing always prompts me to want to do better at remembering and recording my own. It used to be such a big part of my life, had a favorite site with interpretations. As time has gone on I remember them less and less. :? probably because I'm not focusing on them as much spirit has found other ways of communicating.
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:00 amI am finding my recent discoveries are affirming a past inclination of having fallen angel subconcious memories.
Could you explain this further?
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:00 amA recent prompting, "my friends never die" revealed the beauty and truth in the ultimate hide and seek. I am still a bit terrified of dissolution, but I am also a believer in a Living/Eternal Spirit.
How lovely your guides and teachers realize this about you and are giving you snippets to maybe help you chip away at that fear. So interesting the correlating coincidences I've been experiencing comparing to your last few posts. Lynn(PP) called me last night. Lol, our conversations usually last a couple of hours so we cover a slew of topics. She's been doing a lot of delving into the practices and history of the different religions. One of her comments was that she didn't understand if a person is so devoted in their religion how they could have such a fear of death?"

I mean honestly, no matter anyone's religious belief, isn't the fear of death one of the primary fears people have? No matter how many claims are out there, religious based or not, no one can say for certain what it will be like for each of us... until we experience it. It's one of those taboo subjects not many are willing to talk about, so people are left to wait, fear and wonder in silence. I say, "We should talk about it! What are we afraid of? Where did those fears originate? How and why are they perpetuated? How can we as a society replace the trepidation with an informed understanding?" I suppose the best way is what Chris' message for today suggested. Work at being a partner with our TA's.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Your thoughts remind me of a story I read in Autobiography of a Yogi. Yogananda was describing the passing of his master- I believe he died with his eyes open in a meditative state, but that he still had a moment of fear reminiscent of a domesticated bird afraid to leave its cage- ultimately he boldly left his confines.

Fallen angel memories are just that, dreams from my youth that made me think and feel of a fallen angel. That was a journal log you quoted above.