Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by sammy »

Holy Cow Kim!!!!

I am SO glad everyone is safe! Thank God your smoke detectors were working!

That is one intense wake up call! That said, my house sure could use a deep cleaning! (Lots of exclamation points today :lol: )

What caused the fire? Did the fairy village survive? Were you able to smooth things over with your sister?

As a side note, I am curious what time this happened. I woke up just before midnight and tossed and turned for a few hours, I felt very unsettled and couldn't figure out what was keeping my up.

So glad you're all ok!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
The fairy village is ok! Soot covered and stinky, but intact(as is everything in the house). All the fairies and animals are stacked inside two caves as we were pretending a blizzard was coming on, and about to go down in the crystal caves to spend the winter. All the fairies except Tiny's, she was going to tough it out in the mushroom house. She wanted to get more harvesting done.

All the fire damage is on the outside of the house, burned up the back porch and siding. They think a squirrel or chipmunk got in the smoke stack of the pellet stove. Never thought of that occurrence! We've been turning the stove off at night, as it's been so warm lately and Dave turns it back on before leaving for work. He left a little after 6:00 A.M.. I was sleeping in because I had the day off. Detector woke us up about 6:55 A.M.. It was surprising for him seeing our address show up on his monitor(he's a volunteer firemen). By the way Ginger is not Lassie! She never barked, but shot out the door fast enough when I opened it. Guess it's every dog for themselves. Well, she did bark a lot when the firemen showed up, excited at the prospect of having so many hands to pet her. You can imagine how disappointed she was immediately being put in Dave's truck. Then it was a sad, sad Ginger.

Have been texting with my sister, no serious heart to heart yet, but it's a start. Honestly for days I've been trying to figure out how to talk to her. To tell you the truth, this never even crossed my mind!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello all you guys!
Wow, :shock:
This has certainly been an eventful week and not the good kind. :( Kim, I am amazed though that you had the presence of mind to ask what the lesson was in all of this (the fire) even as you are calling it in. I am thanking the Creator that you and the family are okay...and of course that the beloved fairy village survived as well. I've been busy doing a bit of spring cleaning getting ready for our Geoff's visit today. As I write he is safely tucked away on a train bound for Sydney after a lovely if not quick short visit. (He brought a car down for me... to use until I leave Australia long story but the man is a saint and I am ever so grateful for his help. ) So I missed group meditation today but will be in no time a little later on.

Despite the seriousness of the fire, Kim...I gotta admit you crack me up talking about Ginger. I can just see it all... LOL even the disappointment on her face. Well, on the bright side.. you get a deep spring clean out of it. :roll: :) Honestly, I think you are the poster child for "rolling with life's punches"

I have been walking a couple miles every morning around sunrise. I am on day 5 of 21 (I want to go beyond that too, but I have heard it takes three weeks for a habit to set in so I am being diligent and going out no matter what!) We have had beautiful weather and the sunrises spectacular but tomorrow may be the test of my resolve as I think it is supposed to rain. The reason I bring it up is I am trying to meditate as I walk as Eric described earlier. I still wander off a bit...You would not believe how many busy shore birds are hanging about the path along the lake.) But I feel a little better for it.

Well, I am chatting like this is the Secret thread...sorry got carried away. Anyway I will see you all in no time a little later.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere

Kim, I'm glad the fairy village survived! And I also cracked up at the disappointment of sad Ginger :lol: It really is SO important to find humor especially in difficult situations!

Sandy, that is such happy news that Geoff brought you a car! He sure is a special man! Maybe you can get back to your coffee shop for a visit now! (And go to your crystal store!) I hope sunny weather returns so you can continue to enjoy your walks.

My meditation in no time was, once again, much like sleep (1 hour). I tried a different breathing technique hoping to heal some physical issues. I drew breaths from both the Divine and the Earth (at the same time) into the areas in need of healing, and exhaled "bad" in reverse. It seems to have soothed things a bit. The only visuals I got were a squirrel riding on a hobby horse and much later I saw a house with several spikes going through it and a portion of a star sticking out of the side. :roll: All I can do is keep trying.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Humor is a necessary ingredient for life!

I too have been falling asleep during meditations the past few days. Dave calls them 'loud meditations'. Funny, I can't figure out how he always knows I've fallen asleep!

I think your visuals are great! Maybe not too spiritually oriented, but great visuals!

Have you ever tried color breathing for healing?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Kim,

What is color breathing?

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Color Breathing
You imagine a small cloud the color corresponding with the chakra in the area you are having problems in. If the problems involve more than one area, I put both colors in the cloud(sometimes it's a whole rainbow). Breathe in a little of the color, hold that breath. Imagine it circulating throughout your body, guiding it to each area from head to toe. Imaging healing taking place each place it touches. After it fills all spaces, imagine pushing it out through all your pores, taking with it all illness and pain releasing it to spirit. Any breath left, exhale deeply. Repeat this 11 or 12 times until all of the cloud is inhaled.

It's so easy for us to forget how important the breath is to our health and well-being.

Did you look up EFT tapping?

I hope this works for you!

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

good morning 1111 family,
i spent yesterdays meditation in the woods and started at 7AM. it was more walking, and then i relaxed in the coffee shop and walked back. on the way back i was feeling really inspired and tried meditating in the traditional fashion in the backyard. it was cut short by the girl dog who came up to me and started licking my face and begged me to throw her ball. :roll:

around our 'set time' i did feel the group. i don't know if anyone was practicing then but i do know steve(he's not on this forum but kim felt him in one of our first experiences and guessed his name correctly) was meditating around that time. i tried to acknowledge everyone with silent gratitude.

have a great day all
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
I was thinking of you all, suddenly something came up. Tried this morning, too distracted. Will try again later.

Eric,
That all sounds relaxing, except for the dog kiss. That must have been surprising!

Happy meditating everyone!
Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

My group meditation was in "no time" and on "the hoof" too this week. I have been meditating as I walk...sort of walking and talking to the Creator and our Celestial kin while absorbing the early morning rays of sunrise. so it was in this frame that I felt all of you and I realize that in reality because we are familiar with each other's "feel" we can reach out when ever our TA allow....sending love and energy when needed, sharing in the joy and reviling in the "nearness of God". God works through all of you, all of us, as we accept the "mantle of Love."

As I walked and while looking at the amazing colours of the sunset reflected in the still lake...I envisaged all of us in the healing waters, each with our own needs and questions and desires. I felt great love surround me as I sank deeper and deeper into the realms of spirit...but this too like with Eric's loving dog, quickly ended when walking safety reality set in as a bicycle beeped and raced around me at speed. Okay, so going too deep into meditation while walking a shared bath may not be the safest options for someone who hasn't spent a number of years in a cave in the Himalayas. So I spent the rest of the walk in quiet appreciation for the works of the Lord's hand. And this too comes with many benefits of well being... Now I am hearing the song again, "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I ay rejoice..."

Love to all of you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Had the thought you guys should wear T-shirts explaining your behavior. A few slogans came to mind. "I haven't been drinking, I'm meditating." Another one picturing a person in the lotus position, under it saying, "Nothing to see here." Remember the Sunday comic Family Circus where there would be a map charting Billy's crazy path of destruction? This time it would show a person with their eyes closed, palms out to the side with thumbs and pointer fingers touching. The slogan for the shirt would say, "I'm meditating," or, "I'm meditating. The shortest point between two dimensions... is not a straight line." Or! "Don't mind me, having a little talk with GOD." Hey! This could be a thing!

No matter how it is achieved, any communion with our maker shows us we're on the right track..

Love you guys,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love your ideas for tee shirts Kim. LOL I just had a lovely subscriber ask if we had 1111 Tee shirts last week. We don't now but we once did about 15 years ago. Helen Whitworth an awesome receiver of celestial messages was in charge of them. I still have G's old warn orange and red 1111 tee shirts. They will be coming with me if I have to wear layers of clothes to the airport LOL

Love to all,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Maybe when life settles down a little we can have 1111 t-shirts again!... :D Yeah, "When life settles down," sounded pretty funny in my head too! :lol:

This morning in meditation all I received was the song, I wish You Peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TlRws5-Z8U

Well, I have my message and song for the day. :happy

I wish you peace!

Love,
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

I LOVE the t-shirt ideas! And that song :loves :loves :loves (I saved the link)

I meditated 2x today...for over an hour each time...nothing. :roll: I figure if I keep at it and bothering them, sooner or later they'll give in and communicate with me. :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sammy,
sometimes no thing is the desired state. :alien:

thanks for the music kim :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay, I'm crying again... such a beautiful song.
Thanks Kim

Sammy, when nothing seems to be happening in meditation... in reality, spirit reality, that is not true. Soul growth is happening and you are being strengthened for ever more progressive proactive inner and outer activities... So Yeah! :bana: :bana: :bana: Getting perfectly quiet and allowing is what we are "desirous" (Nice word, eh? :mrgreen: ) of. "It" will come to you, in fact, "It" is already there. "No worries be happy"
( LOL Kim just sent me that song... :mrgreen: ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PlgN0ta6E8

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Great word Sandy! And nice play on words Eric!

Hour plus meditation today...Saw someone in a suit of armor walking very purposefully toward a window that had curtains hanging over it, another individual (like a dark shadow) carefully parted the drapes and a light shined through and went through the head of the knight or guard or whatever the suit-of-armor was. Th-th-th-th-that's all folks. :pig:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Sammy! :pig:
:sunflower: What a fascinating visual in your meditation.

I feel like that Knight sometimes all wrapped up in protective armour to keep everything out. I see the dark shadow as the TA as once George saw his Son's TA Who was checking the future parents out and he thought at first that it might be something negative being black and all but he was told that it was, in fact, his son's TA "Checking them out" and his physical body would not have been able to have sustained its' brilliance had it not been muffled... well something to that effect. So I see it as the TA who pulls back the "drapes" that are preventing Divine wonder" "thus" ( I am a thus kind of gal) allowing God's light to shine into our souls past the armour we surround ourselves with. LOL just the way your experience moved me this morning... thank you, Sammy.

My experience this morning in meditation was extremely personal, but I will share it with my beloved board family. Something happened the moment George passed that has troubled me. He screwed up his face several times as if he was in pain and then he was gone.

This morning I was in meditation and I was feeling the gentle flow of energy and the activity around me as when work is being done. Then from out of the blue I was hit with such strong emotion... nondescript really a combination of "everything" but not bad... not joyful exactly either but it brought tears immediately streaming from my eyes and my heart lurched with the strength of it all I felt it happen three times and I realised I was screwing up my face just as George had with the power of it all. I called out, "I love you my Darling!" and then it ended as quickly as it had come and I felt a little exhausted. As is my habit I write in my journal everything about my meditation afterwards. Doctor Mendoza was with me and explained that I was allowed to feel what George experienced in that last moment as he relinquished his "mortal vessel" so that I would understand that this was not a bad thing. It did not cause him pain and for me to know that his last thoughts were of me. ("I love you my Darling!")

So that is how my day started down here... :happy
love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

{{{{{SANDY}}}}}

What a wonderful experience! Those last moments can really stick with you and haunt you, how blessed you are to now know George's last moments! I pray the memory of this meditation stays fresh in your mind forever...especially the "I Love You My Darling!" part! :loves (Bittersweet tears, more sweet than bitter)

Also, I want to thank you for your interpretation of the visual in my meditation. It's funny, I usually associate dark shadowy things with something negative, but this "shadow" didn't bring up any concern for me. As I think about it, it actually caused no emotion for me. As for the knight, I recall trying to figure out if it was one of my guards, but that didn't feel correct. So I guess I have to figure out how to get out of this suit of armor that I wasn't aware I was wearing :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

bringing a tear to my eye sandy, good morning all. <3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

I'm with Eric, it all brought tears to my eyes, so touching and heartfelt.

Sammyjo,
I had pretty much the same thought as Sandy. you are wearing the armor. As soon as the drapes are pulled back the light will burst in! It feels like, "You'd better hold onto your hat!"

Sandy,
I had the same type of experience with my mother-in-law. As I've said before I was terrified of death and knew she was going to pass while I was there. I made every excuse to not go and see her. Her family thought she was waiting for her son to arrive from out of state, but I knew she was waiting for me. She hadn't spoken or been awake for awhile, looked like she was sleeping, so frail. As soon as everyone else left and Dave and I sat down, she began moving around like she was in pain, opened her eyes and looked at me. I was shaking in my boots, I took her hand, stroking her arm and I suddenly grew very calm. I told her in my head, "It's ok Joan, I'm not scared anymore. You can go now." and she did.

I've told this story many times here on the boards, but it's was such a pivotal experience in my spiritual progression. I start blubbering in gratitude, feeling like I'm reliving it every time, even though it was in 1996.

I'm going to try and meditate now, love to all!
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Felt a swelling of love and surrealism tonight. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm feeling the love tonight after meditating with you all. I'll write it up in a bit... It is rather long...and I am still processing it.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Just gave myself a pretty good laugh! :lol: Went back a few posts, instead of drapes, I mistook it for, "And when the diapers are pulled back..." :shock: Then thought, "Well, maybe it's the same thing!" :bana: :bana: :bana:

I've been a bit of a maniac, have watched the girls four days in a row. Rachel had an interview and walk through of the house with new housekeeper on Monday. Dur9ng meditation time I sent up loving prayers to you all while plowing through, trying to make everything spic and span for the tour. Late this afternoon I had my second COVID vaccine. Have to close and fix dinner. Wanted to let you all know I was thinking about you and will give the boards a proper perusal when I can.

Love to you all, :kiss:
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning everyone,

Let me get this straight...Kimmie, you cleaned before Rachel interviewed a housekeeper? :) Yes, I understand as I would do the same thing. This person will probably turn down the job as they will think there will be no challenges in such a spic and span environment. When I was Marie's housekeeper I used to love cleaning her bedroom and attached bath because that was the only room where I could tell I was actually doing something. (she used baby powder up there and lots of it :bana: ) I cleaned everything dutifully anyway and she was always so appreciative. She was one of those people that was a blessing to just be around. She's left this world too and probably very busy getting everything completely organized up there.

Well, I said I would post my group meditation experience and so here we go. Bear with me.

I began by using the second part of George's Akashic Construct cd to help calm my mind for meditation. Afterward as I sat quietly visuals began to form... nature...trees and such. I realized it was our own local lake-side park. I saw a man in a baseball cap and jacket sitting on a wooden fence rail overlooking the water. I sat beside him and when he looked over at me he said, "There you are!" and I saw indeed that it was my George. We sat together for awhile and then he said, "It is beautiful here but shall we join the others now?"

We waded into the lake which became our beautiful comforting River of Love where we met up with other members of our little meditation family. There were some I had never met padding around us but I knew they belonged just as assuredly as those I've known for years and in a strange way I felt a connection with them too. a family kind of connection which I suppose is what we are shooting for for the entire world. (Big job, eh? )

We met up...and encircled someone who we all love who was in need of healing energy. George took the lead this time and we joined him, hand in hand as we looked to the heavens for our "help."

It was then we were lifted skyward from within a crystal clear light-filled bubble and taken to a place of such beauty it was impossible to describe. It was here that George bid us Adieu. I felt the hands of my celestial family as I longed to break free and follow George, but it is not allowed at this time. It was here that emotions brought me back to my own living room, calling for help as I felt so lost and alone.
I thought of Christ Michael and what he must have gone through as described in the Urantia book when losing his Father at the young ag of 14 and finding himself head of his large family.
In those moments I felt the presence of pure love and knew Christ Michael was comforting me.
He "sat" with me and I realize that when He said (as Jesus) "Let the little children come unto Me. " He wasn't just talking about littlies...no he meant all of us... we are all His children.

He told me that as young Jesus He survived and overcame the emotional turmoil of His Father's death and the responsibility thrust upon Him by communing with the First Father whose strength and advice was forth coming and self evident.
I realized again in that moment that I was not alone, set adrift in a leaky row boat without oars while a terrible storm raged all round me. In many ways that was my reality because that was the narrative that I was choosing. I can choose a new narrative where I can do more then just survive but also prosper with good things- happy things-positive things-peace flowing around me.
I felt the desire to declare...
"I am strong in faith. I am strong in love and I give my heart to Father's plan for me. (I should really declare that several times a day as I am the most forgetful of their children on this planet...) I continued with, "But I ask that please, will someone hold my hand as I hold those of my "lovies."(all of you :love )

I thanked and embraced the spirit of Christ Michael... This was His parting message for all of us.

"My message this day is for all of my children who feel like life has become too hard, too complicated, too choked with seemingly impossible obstacles. Do not despair! Your voices are heard despite the tempest swirling around you. Look to "the heavens" for the Light, the Heart of the Universe and empty your soul of these debilitating worries. Tell your God everything in great detail and leave it there. Return to your world, knowing that you are empowered in all your endeavours to see what you couldn't before, to hear what despair and frustration blocked, to sense and touch solutions you didn't realize were right there within your grasp.

Stand tall and allow Love to fill you top to bottom with a knowing that God 's perfect plan for you has this and more and you are safe and strong and more then enough to move forward in life and ever towards an eternity that is welcoming and wonderous in all ways.

So Love with all that you are and watch as Love becomes drawn in greater strength and resonance in your vision of who you are.

You are loved. You are Love's actuation.

Well that's about it... Sorry this is so long...
Love you guys,
Sandy