Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Seeker13 »

March 21, 2021 Group Meditation
I asked my TA to please help me to not fall asleep. I wanted to put all the reasons that had been happening aside and reconnect with our group. I'd charged my crystals all day and was ready to begin.

Fell very quickly into alpha, went to the bridge and set our intention. Tried very hard to say it word for word as we'd agreed upon earlier in the day. To become closer to God and to learn a lesson of possibilities as determined by our teacher today.

I thought of visiting the river before getting into the lesson. I met our whole group, Sandy, Eric, Sammyjo, Lynn, Liz, on the path. We were so happy to all be together, interlocking arms when we met and staying that way all the way down to the river. Yes I thought, “Shmeesal shamazzle hossenfeffer incorporated.” On the bank we invited all the people we'd been praying for to join us in the healing waters. When they all arrived and were greeted, everyone closed their eyes for a few minutes to take in the sensation of standing in the flowing water.

After only a few moments sensing a change, I thought our group was going to lie on our backs and go with the current when, “Whoosh,” a strong wind caught us up, blowing us back up to the meeting place on the other side of the bridge. Those needing healing stayed in the river.

Immediately we were met by our individual TA's(all dressed in white), who took us each by both hands. It was all so bright and beautiful, the feeling of their love toward us was warm and all encompassing. Eric's TA spoke for all, as we looked so deeply into their eyes. He said, “You must know we are only a thought away.” There was so much truth and emotion in those few words.

After taking a moment for that to truly sink in, still clasping our TA's hands, we rose up. Quickly finding ourselves in a city of a Morontial learning center. Everything was white, the streets, fountains, water, our clothing, the sky. I'd been here before more than a few times. It kind of felt like we were attending orientation. With a wave of an arm my TA said, “As you can see the possibilities are endless.” The were groups of people all clustered about each with a teacher. Some were even hovering in the air over a body of water. A very large group filled an outdoor amphitheater. The scene was filled with many buildings, gardens, and water fountains as far as we could see. The air charged with excitement and anticipation. Each of us went our separate ways with our TA's. Joining a larger group there was much conversation that is lost to me now. I understood the lesson today wasn't so much about what was being said, but that we were all back together again and for all of us to know of this place.

For me I was so grateful to be able to connect as a group again, and not fall asleep! I think I was asking as Lynn had said, that I'd been doing other work during those times, but as I explained that conversation is lost to me as I write this. I guess that's something to be discussed at a later date. Realizing the meditation was ending, I took a minute to recall all the important details, said thank you and it was over. I must have expelled a lot of energy because I was uncomfortably warm upon opening my eyes.

This meditation lasted for about 45 minutes. There was an upbeat song playing throughout the meditation. I simply cannot remember the words or title. If it comes to me I'll post it later.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

that's lovely kim, thank you for capturing the information and sharing it here.

my meditation became increasingly still. i wanted to go deeper and detach from my mind and its dependency on the senses and the outer limits of my experiential reality. i wanted to turn inward.

said hi to everyone and am feeling good. i did have a flash of white light hit my minds eye like a giant pillar. i also had a random thought about, "phone"
?

oh and i wanted to thank you sammyjo and everyone here that has shared their "tuning up" like experiences. the realization hit me to enjoy these calibrations too, rather than define what the opportunity for contact should look like and instead keep an open mind and a steadfast faith that in these moments things are happening in ways i don't always understand. (like the ringing in the ear, chills in the spine, a deepening of pressure in the ear, an eerie stillness and feeling like someones walking up behind you, a few tingling or snapping sensations, etc. etc.)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

the same way the white pillar of light flashed in my mind happened again last night before waking up except it was a flash of gold light and it occurred in my left eye only. i woke up at 2:30am and could not fall back asleep so easily.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i read that the flashing of light in the eye could have been because i was becoming aware of my body as it was pulled outo f REM.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric!
happyrain wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:15 ami did have a flash of white light hit my minds eye like a giant pillar.
You stated you wanted to connect with God, maybe the pillar of light was in response to that? It was interesting to me that everything in my meditation was white. I knew the color had some significance, but not exactly sure what it was. Maybe it was simply to represent God's loving healing light?

I often have trouble falling asleep after meditating. Wondered if my body and brain reasoned I've already gotten my rest.
happyrain wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:15 amthe realization hit me to enjoy these calibrations too, rather than define what the opportunity for contact should look like and instead keep an open mind and a steadfast faith that in these moments things are happening in ways i don't always understand.
This is a very important statement for all of us to remember.

Have a great week!
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sounds like everybody had some cool happenings.

I have a question...(I'm hoping each of you will respond)

When you meditate what do you experience? What I mean is, do you see things as clearly as you would in a dream or is it more of a "knowing" rather than seeing? (Historically I've had both, currently going through a fall asleep phase LOL)

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Not the dreaded fall asleep phase! Everything happens for a reason... I know I didn't like that answer when I was told it either.

My meditations are very visual, some times even more clear than being awake, like the lines are extra crisp. I cannot think of a time when it was just having a knowing. That happens more readily when I'm not meditating. Often I have no idea what is going to happen next and am surprised in meditation.

Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone :hithere
I was just catching up with all the posts I've missed since my new physical adventure started at the beginning of the year.
Sandy was writing about something from the UB and the source of energy expanding. Anyway I got an image of the "torus" energy around the heart then saw it expand around my body then it just kept growing. Torus within and without each torus. Until it became what Sandy was describing from the UB. Sorry if this doesn't make sense to anyone.

Then I moved forward and got into Kims post. All I can say is Bless your heart dear one. The meditations you share just light me up and help to reconnect me in ways I can't describe xo
Then I jumped to the end. Sammyjo asked a question. All I can say is I truly wish I had full blown meditations like Kim. But I have finally accepted that we truly are all different so I have let go of what I would like. Mother Nebadonis once said to me. "Be open to what is"
(The only time I've heard her)
But she kind of said it all!!
So Sammyjo. I sort of see from a distance but a few times I get to be right in it then it goes back to me watching. Btw I'm also in what I'm watching!! Confused yet??
Loves to you all E,S,K,L SJ
:kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hmm
I just sent a post here but don't see it??
xo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oops. There it is
xo
Daily Affirmation:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Now I’ve got that song stuck in my head!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

for me, it's as visual as imagining a fruit in your mind while awake or recalling a fond memory. Where does this take place? It's a good question to ask. The flashing lights however are as plain as day, as are the twinkling blue sparks. I think the visuals Kim see's are from slower breathing, delta styled brainwaves. They are definitely inspiring. It's like astral projection but conscious projection. I have only had conscious astral projection on rare occasions. I have, very clearly, seen the moon in my minds eye before. As well as a baby face in the opening of a flower. None of these were imagined as much as they were sporadic visual imprints. What is more common, for me, is the experience of feeling a "presence'. Like feeling someone else is there with me. The tingling atop the head, in the spine, the smells of roses or the wisp of hair brushing against me in meditation. I'm sure if we are intent on enforcing some style of discipline that Spirit will reciprocate in kind. I wouldn't know right now, I've been struggling enforcing my deeper desires lately. There's probably a lot of gunk both mentally and physically that needs to be cleared, or it could be a matter of attitude.

What I find interesting is when I try to astral project consciously I begin by observing the darkness in my mind, as well as the thoughts. First I try to slow my breathing down rather than focus on my thoughts. Then I watch the blackness behind my eyes and slowly but surely there are formations of colors and swirls that become entertaining. And then my thoughts kind of turn into a self-writing play... Sometimes I will get a visual glimpse in this way... Like a mountainous region and dark clouds with lightning surging through them. Or maybe it's that the subconcious begins to unfold in different characters/faces... People and places, scenes of random things happening. All of this, to me, seems like a type of meditation... And goes back to what I think Kim might be so effortlessly tapped into. From here, there's all sorts of magic and unexplored territory.

Just a few thoughts!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Everyone!
Lynn,
{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}! I was thinking of you this morning!

Dave and I hosted Dan's birthday party yesterday. The combination of nannying, spring cleaning, cooking, getting my kitchen green house set up, kept me pretty focused on the task at hand, not leaving much time for the computer. Somehow all the extra construction tools and materials for the new bedroom ended up in the pool table room. Can't play ping pong if you can't find the table!

I'll be joining in tonight though! I credit all my meditative connections to George's CD on the Akashic Construct. That's how I've learned to focus, breathe, and visualize.

I'll 'see' you all tonight!

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((PP))))))))))
So good to see you and listen to your thoughts on this important subject.

Also a big hello to everyone else too. :hithere

What do I see when I meditate? It is rarely the same way twice. Sometimes it is very much what Eric described with the dark and the swirling colours that morphs into other things. This process is always relaxing. Sometimes it is visual and that can be fuzzy to mostly clear. It is rarely crisp these days. And then, sometimes it is just too hard to settle my mind and I give it a miss for awhile and get some of my most pressing distractions into a better perspective or return to my roots and the Akashic Construct cd that worked better before George passed. ( I get distracted by his beautiful voice and missing him makes meditation impossible.) But today I gave it a go to meet up with you all in meditation. I did the Akashic construct and turned the cd off when George left me to my own devices. That way there would be no time constraints. I gave my workshop a good going over before walking out the back door down the garden to the river where George and I floated in the river which helped to center me before we were whisked to the giant crystal and all of you. It dawned on me from our position around the crystal that it was very similar to a crystal grid with all of us doing the job of the... is it "way stones?" PP or Kim? ( I am a novice and just learning about these things.) Our Angels were spaced where they could amplify the energy and there were beings acting a protection. I didn't get around to discovering the purpose as I was whisked back to the living room when my neighbour came over for a visit. Nearly scared me to death as I was just a few feet from where she knocked on the window. :shock:

But at least I managed to focus for a short period after a couple of weeks of troubles which I hope I can build on. Small victories right?

Love to all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Family!

Thank you for all your responses :love

My turn to answer my own question...I too see darkness and then swirls of energy that eventually take shape. Years ago when I would meditate with my friends across the country I would see bright dots, Patti was a blue spark and, well, after all these years I can't recall what color Heather was. I had a few crisp dream like visuals, it was as though just my eyes were present in a room and I was devoid of emotion and judgement...just a viewer noting information. Those were SO cool.

In one meditation I saw a friend standing facing her kitchen sink. She raised an axe from in front of her and started striking her own head. Her husband was standing behind her watching. Even though this would normally cause a strong emotion, my eyes viewed it emotionless, and I had the though "did he cause you to do this?" Next thing I know I am watching her walk down a dusty street (something like you might see in an old western movie). She and another man walked up a set of stairs to a hotel room.

I came out of meditation and became frantic that something bad may have happened to her. I called several times and got no answer. A few hours later, much to my relief, she called. She apologized for not taking my call and went on to explain that she and her husband where having a fight. That he suspected she was cheating on him and the she would rather kill herself than cause him that kind of pain.

I have wondered why I was allowed to "eavesdrop" as I did. (It was not my intention, I just found myself there.)

Anyway, for the most part, my meditations are much like Eric's. Most often it turns into what Eric described so perfectly, a self-writing play. On occasion I will hear a voice, more often then not, when words are involved it's more like a short thought that has been place in my head.

I would LOVE to experience what Kim does! And Sandy! :lol: I have to admit I laughed out loud when I read about your neighbor scaring the bejeebers out of you. So frustrating when you finally get a good meditation going and BOOM!

I didn't meditate last night, but I will attempt to join you all in "no time" later today.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

felt you all in walking meditation last night around 8pm central
sammy

Post by sammy »

WALKING MEDITATION!!!??? (sounds a little dangerous :lol: )

I must know more about this!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning Everyone!
I love reading all your responses after recording my own! It's awesome making the connections. Well, here's mine.

Group Meditation March 29, 2021 This meditation was in ' no time'. Monjoronson, Michael and Nebadonia gave me their symbols.

“Sometimes you just have to hand it over.” This message repeated itself during the meditation.

While setting the intention for meditation I couldn't help but want to determine the that we all go to The River for healing. Usually it's pretty easy for me to let spirit decide where and what the focus my/our meditations are about. While in the process of writing the intention my heart and mind kept pulling my thoughts to the water. “We should go the the river. We should go to the river and immerse ourselves in it's healing.”

It seems illnesses and serious problems of others have been compounding with increasing speed lately. I found myself with my daughter and her in-laws in the river. Today they find out if her father-in-law will have his foot amputated. I was surprised that almost as soon as we stepped into the water Aleah allowed herself to be swept downstream with the current. My first thought was, “Who's going to be singing?” Realizing as I watched her go, “Oh, she's surrendering to the flow.” As if on cue the group Pentatonix were on the bank singing Amazing Grace(which continued playing throughout the meditation).

I thought of our group up across the bridge. Asked Aris and Iris to take over the healing session and I found myself joining the group at the crystal. We appeared all spaced apart, as if reveling in our own burdens. I thought of how every once in awhile, when life gets too hectic or worrisome, wide-eyed Aleah and I will tell the other, “Handin' it over Lord!” Seeing my friends, becoming more bent and darker with their problems, myself included, I shook my head, “We need to hand it over Lord.' Suddenly shafts of white light came down through the darkness illuminating everyone present. It's funny I didn't realize how dark it was until the columns of light appeared. As the entire scene filled with individuals in their shafts of light, I too surrendered.

Eyes closed, concentrating on the feeling of, “Handing it over,” my entire being lightened and stood straighter. Opening my eyes it was the same for those around me. I could see myself standing in the shaft, remembering Eric's description from last week, when a shadow of myself separated off of me and went one by one to get a closer look at the others. From my closer vantage point I could see the unfolding of their surrender. Their being lightened and stood taller. The relief of handing it over spread throughout them. When reaching my sister's form, she was crouched into a dark tight ball. I was deeply saddened she remained that way.

Returning to myself, I kept expecting for the meditation to end, but it continued as I immersed myself in the feeling of the surrender. Sometimes we have to trust and hand it over to a higher power. “Why do I always wait so long?” Absorbing more and more of the loving light that surrounded me, I saw my consciousness expanding. It felt like I was becoming a part of everything. I thought, “This is what is feels like to not hold on to all of that.” I couldn't see anyone else, but hoped they were all able to experience this feeling... of freedom.

Every once in a while I would stop and concentrate on phrases of the song(Sorry it often appears in my meditations, obviously it holds great meaning for me).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSsthF8NLI

The meditation lasted a little over an hour.

Much love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

it's possible that prayer you had for us, to feel a similar experience, was what i felt while walking.

sammy, you asked about walking meditation.
lately, if i try to meditate in the traditional position, my knee starts to hurt and somewhere between 20-30 minutes my leg falls asleep completely. i have been experimenting with laying down, sitting in a chair and these are all fine.

sometimes, after meditating, i am left with a glow of sublime sensation. rather than being preoccupied with thoughts racing through the mind, creating narratives, reaching into the future, scanning the past- whatever it is, i am instead engulfed by a slow, gentle realization- the present. i remember messaging sandy about this state in private years ago. that i would walk slower in the house, appreciate my slower breathing, touch things gently. instead of being in my mind, i am in the heart-feeling. it may be a different mind. it may be the freedom kim is describing.

it turns out i get these sensations sporadically and they are beautiful. the breath communicates with the spine, the tingling forms atop the crown. the presence, and the sensation are wonderful. i am starting to think this is the result of the years i'd spend hours meditating. i'm not as disciplined now but i think the practice in the past has had lasting benefits. last night around the time of our meditation, i was walking the dogs very slowly. it was a cool breeze, the sun had set, there was no one outside. there was a blue heron standing so still. and all of a sudden i felt our group, that sensation took over. it was depth, heart and appreciation.

anyways, i can sometimes tap into a similar experience now when i go on walks alone or am standing still and gazing out by my self.

i tried meditating again later in the night and the name tommy randomly popped in my head. there was something else too but i fell asleep and forgot.

love you guys. have a great day.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Once again Kim, another beauty!!!

Sandy, do you always see these "protective beings"? I ask because one of the first things I do when meditating is ask my angel guards to surround and protect me (I've had a few meditations that freaked me out a bit, so they won't let any negative energies approach me)....They are tall dudes dressed in white and hold staffs. Although I've never seen their faces I feel like they all have long white beards....and they all look alike. I've never counted how many there are several of them.

Why is everyone I see always dressed in white? :lol:

Today my (in no-time) meditation lasted over an hour, My intention was healing, and as always, to be taught whatever they feel I need to learn. I don't remember anything (although I'm pretty sure I wasn't sleeping), well I do remember that I saw a few things, but it was like I was in a deeper place and popped back up a level to remember but forgot anyway. Hope that makes sense. Guess they have a lot of tuning up to do on me :lol:

Kim, I was sad to read your sister was still curled up in a ball. The wind has eased here and the sunshine is calling me to meditate again outside, I feel the need to attempt something with your sister.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I loved the similarities in our meditations! I'm sorry it's painful for you to listen to the CD. Everything okay? Or ae the troubles meditation related?

Eric,
You may have very well been receiving us! At the regular time of meditation I stopped myself three or four times, because I was going off on my own instead of connecting to the group, so I tried again this morning. PP says 'no time' is the same as being there when we're all actually meditating. You were definitely a part of the group in my 'no time' meditation and the shafts of light reminded me of what you said in last week's meditation. I'm sure your right in thinking your past meditative practice has helped with the connection. What you describe sounds a lot like how I feel when getting a spiritual message, or receiving a symbol when I'm not in meditation. For me it's very difficult to concentrate and I get really off balance. That's usually when I try and go meditate to get a clearer message and better connection. I used to get the shakes really badly before realizing I need to go meditate.

Tingling on top of my head is the symbol of my TA(I know I've probably said this a thousand times). I'll stop and try to remember what I was thinking about as it may be an affirmation to a question I'd just thought of. It doesn't have to be a question directed specifically to my TA. Usually when getting a symbol from any teacher or guardian outside of meditation it's usually a signal that I need to pray for help and/or protection for someone, or pay attention to what is coming next.

Sammyjo,
I'm thinking that maybe it was the same kind of thing when receiving the image of your friend. You were getting a heads up. I used to get quite frantic trying to figure out who the specific person was that was in trouble, it started out being for someone I knew. After so many years of it, I now just stop and pray for protection and healing of the person who needs it. It's much easier on me physically and mentally.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,

Okay...a little bit ago I posted something on the French list.. The reason I bring this up is because, If I back up a bit, I wanted to post something of George's and his array of Teachers and Celestial friends there...So I spent half the morning searching for the French version of the one I was pretty sure I wanted to send...When all at once I saw a French "From the Desk of George Barnard" that still had the English attached to it. When I read it I felt like this was the one I was supposed to send out today. And so I did just that. I saved the English version too as I thought it might at some point be posted on the English list if there was an empty space for it.

Anyway, it sort of speaks in a way to what Sammy was talking about with her friend and "the hatchet." It seems to me that Sammy was seeing her friend enacting a portion of the play of her life. Well that is how it was translated for Sammy by Spirit perhaps.
It may be a stretch, but I am going to post the English version here and see if you can make any sense out of what I was trying to say. LOL
Put Them Up On The Stage.
From the Desk of George Barnard – November 21, 2009.

They were, and will always be, the Midwayers who shaped my life and my ability to heal others. On a human level, it was Professor Dr. Edward Willis who was the greatest contributor. Mostly since he packed a lot of ‘psychology wisdom’ into his fifty-five minute lectures, his in-depth research into psychic phenomenon was also taken to heart by me.

Just four of us met him at his home on a weekend back in about 1973, and he spoke about intuitive ability of animals. At his suggestion, Tania spoke about her dog that was capable, even as a pup, of knowing when Tania was coming home from school. At any time the young lady wanted to take her pet for a walk, ‘that little canine rascal’ would bring her its leash. Recently, the dog had learned to read Tania’s mind at a distance, because it would be waiting at the door, leash in its mouth, to prove it already knew they would go directly to the park.

My contribution was the story about our family cats. The moment I made myself comfortable to meditate on the veranda, they would leave whatever they were doing out on the acres. Our pearl grey cat, always first to arrive, would hop onto my lap or sit next to me, leaning against me. Our black cat would be a few seconds too late, and try to bite my toes out of spite. Each time! The cats were reading my mind, when I always thought they were sensing the Alpha vibes.

Willis contended that ‘not one of us needed to go around like a chicken without a head, as did so very many, because we had those very same instincts and more.’ We had Spirit Selves – Thought Adjusters – and because of this, and with right intent, we, as (future) workers in the mental health industry, would be capable of eliciting much information by ‘finding the patient in their home environment, and asking the patient’s own Thought Adjuster to cooperate, and act out the problem.’

So back up Willis’ misty mountain we all trudged, armed with names, ages, and addresses of relatives we had swapped among ourselves to, at the summit, build a theater with a stage onto which we led the persons to act out their lives. It worked like a charm for us all. Although at the time I was only treating the occasional patient with little more than an industrial psychology and a clinical hypnotherapy background, in later years it became a ‘life-saver,’ as I worked with some of the toughest of suicidal cases around.

Visualization is important. If you have difficulties visualizing, just imagine that you imagine, that you imagine . . . for sooner or later you run out of imagination, and must lock onto the real thing. Ask your patient to ‘act out’ the problem, and with the right intent to heal what is wrong, you’ll get better answers than Tania’s toy spaniel, Dimples, ever got. It’s only a wild theory of mine that those of us, most harshly tested in this life, are indwelt by the most advanced of Thought Adjusters our universes can supply – Godly Helpers that do not mind portraying the subjects of their devotion in precisely the relevant acts, to portray what goes through their minds . . . when we lead them up on the stage.

And it’s just a small thought from George Barnard.

© The 11:11 Progress Group
“Encourage your Children to Learn about God,
Your Scientist to Discover His Laws,
Your Travelers to Admire His Creation.
Now teach your Gifted Ones to hear His Words—
I am Athena, who loves you.”

www.1111ProgressGroup.com
You know, Eric, I am glad you spoke of your walking meditation. I think that I had forgotten how peaceful a connection of this sort can be. This would probably help my busy sad mind when I need to connect but...well you know... can't settle. I think I sometimes forget that movement has, from ancient times, been used to express our devotion to our Beloved Divine. I am thinking with an open heart I "can pat my tummy and head" at the same time. ;) :D

Love you guys,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning!

Sandy, I don't know why synchronicities continue to amaze me, but it is SO amazing that these pieces continue to fall together. That post actually addressed 2 things. First my meditation involving my friend, but also it addresses why Brody (our GIANT dog) has suddenly started showing up in my meditations! Thank you for taking the time to find that!

Kim, you mentioned handing it over to God. It's funny, I've been doing that of late (but in a gentler way than I previously have). I don't know why I don't do it consistently, but rather wait until I am at my wits end with something and I tend to had it over in a way I'm finding hard to describe at the moment...kind of like "Here...You want it? You can have it! It's ALL yours...YOU Deal with it!" :lol: :oops: Perhaps I should try doing it with a little more respect. ;) Maybe it's time for me to re-read my Tosha Silver books, she has a magnificent way of handing everything over to the Devine.

After my first meditation yesterday I felt compelled to meditate out in the sun. I called on Jesus to bring his most Devine love filled healing angels and heal Kim's sister, and I thanked them in advance for their assistance. I was instantly taken to, well I'm not sure if it was a beach because I didn't see water but there was sand. We were all in the pillars of light , levitating above the sand hands slightly outstretched and emanating love light . We were in a circle surrounding Kim's sister. An angel was hugging Kim's sister, and seemed to be repositioning her, so that rather than in a ball she was more "out stretched". I was given the words (something like) "as within without" (I'm not sure if the word "as" was in there or not). The wind picked back up and I was too cold to continue.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
"As within without." Makes perfect sense in my sister's situation. I know you feel sympathy for her suffering, and she suffers greatly. I do not have a self-righteous attitude, or callous heart,...am greatly saddened by her circumstances. As hard as it is for me to put it out there. I believe The Law Of Attraction is a real thing.

I've had meditations where my brother(who has passed) showed her to me as a black heavily burdened unrecognizable figure several foot deep in a circular black trench never veering from her path... Our path is determined by the choices we make. I've prayed for her and her family daily for years now...There's nothing anyone can do if a person won't let the light in.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning?
Can't sleep because of the day we had. Wasn't even going to mention it here but a long story short, we had a house fire this morning. Everyone is safe, house damaged, but intact. Thankfully my son owns a motel, so we are snuggly tucked into their rental house.

Anyway running outside, while calling 911, I stopped and asked the ether, "What is the lesson in this? Immediately I thought, "Ah, my emotions have been smoldering about my sister." We haven't spoken for the past few months and even though my house was on fire all I wanted to do... well after the fire was out, was to call my sister to put out the flames in our relationship.

Would also like to take this opportunity to ask that everyone check the batteries in their smoke detectors, our saved our lives. And to make sure your fire extinguishers are charged, ours helped save our house.

By the way just before going to bed last night the thought, "I wonder what I would take if we had a fire?" This question kind of surprised me as it came from out of nowhere. And another one I asked myself a few hours earlier was, "I wonder how much it would cost to have someone come in and do a deep spring clean on the house?" Then laughed, "Yeah right, like that's going to happen." They're starting on Saturday.

My hope is that all of you are safe and sound.

Love,
Kim