Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by sammy »

Sandy!!!!

That was AMAZING! :loves And for the record, I will hold your hand if you will allow me to :kiss:

Kim-Another one here that would clean before a house cleaner came :lol: And may I say I am SUPER envious! I hope you are feeling well post 2nd vaccine.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy!!!

that is amazing! so cool, and heart warming. thank you for sharing, do not apologize for any "length" i hadnt even noticed and enjoyed every word.

thank you so much my friend
💙
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

PS

I'm so happy you got to meet up with George!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Everyone!

I am having a treat today... taking the train to Kiama with my neighbour. This is another place George and I loved to go to the first few years I was here. We were married there. :bana:
I need to get away from my "little cave" so I am going to celebrate the wonder of "God's hand" today.

I want you all to know that your love and friendship has been like a life preserver these past months. Your hands keep me moving forward so yes, Sammy, you can hold my hand anytime and know that just as assuredly you are there for me, I will be there for you... all of you! So let's get out there and love life, eh? :cheers:

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

SANDY!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! I can't wait to hear about your adventure! :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
Experiencing flu like symptoms for the past few days after my second dose of vaccine. I loved reading all your experiences, warmed my heart and soul.
Sandy, yours brought me to tears, the good kind where you are so happy for a friend. Thank you for passing on Michael's message.

I love you guys! :loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Kim))))))
Please feel better soon. :kiss:
Thinking about you today and sending love to you and all your "lovies"
love you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim, I am happy your feeling so much love. Tonight I found my self thanking god for all his love. We are all his children. And the thought came, "lets free your children together."

Love you guys too. Stay strong, it's a game changer.

Warm regards.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This brought tears to my eyes, Eric...
"lets free your children together."
:happy
I don't think it can get much better then that... :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy

Just stated hearing the song, "All You Need Is Love". :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good morninig Family,

Last night's meditation carried a little more gravity for me. I couldn't shake this very serious feeling so I decided to sit inside it. I became increasingly concerned with ideas like, it isn't enough for me to be swept away by Gods ecstasy alone. I don't want to be selfish when the welfare of my family and those in my sphere are in question. Not that anyone outside myself is my responsibility. Working on my self is the only responsibility, and noblest of ideals which could in turn translate to a transcended attitude and environment. But I got to thinking that I'd be very negligent if I let my family or neighbor suffer while I become all too absorbed with my self and experiencing bliss.

I'd wager to say that such levels of intoxication would become corrupt and lead to further suffering.

I felt a sense of worry about losing my immediate family, not yet I said. My family is fine, so I am not sure why I cried and felt this emotion so heavy.
I wonder how everyone else experienced their meditation?

Have a nice day!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Gosh I hope you were not tuning in to my emotions...this heaviness... as I did try but could not meditate yesterday as grief lay heavy on me for some reason.

If it came from me, I apologize and must remember to not project and guard against this, especially on our group meditation day as we all reach out for each other.

Of course there is a very good chance too that it was something else and leading you in directions as you spoke so eloquently in your post, Eric. :D
Thank you, you always see things in such an interesting and thought provoking way. :happy

Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy!

You have no need to apologize. Maybe it it is the wave of Spirit, like a moving energy affecting all earths inhabitants- you and I could have been tuned into a specific channel. Either way, do not take that guilt, an emotion no one should ever ask of you.

I'd like to say today was much better. And I am all too grateful for the experience of last nights emotional discoveries. It was the precursor to my day, which was paved with good intentions. A desire to help. I got to say for a, "work monday" there were a lot of smiling faces. To my surprise, I saw a bunch of faces! Like fear of the pandemic is slowly being lifted. I was very happy to interact in the pleasant mood with my Brothers/Sisters. I traveled through out the city this afternoon too, so it was a pretty decent gauge to say the citizens of our city are moving about boldly.

Reading the channeled message here from the Beloved one after all that was very timely. Another timely piece was reading the bowl of saki. Spirit always finds a way, and this is what had been on my mind the night before... This concept. And the key word being- Opportunity. These trying times are an opportunity for us all, and most gratifying at the Soul level.

So here it is... Straight from my Beloved Sufi friend,
Commentary by Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan:

Every step in evolution makes life more valuable. The more evolved you are, the more priceless is every moment; it becomes an opportunity for you to do good to others, to serve others, to give love to others, to be gentle to others, to give your sympathy to souls who are longing and hungering for it. Life is miserable when a person is absorbed in himself; as soon as he forgets himself he is happy. The more he thinks of himself, his own affairs, work and interests, the less he knows the meaning of life.
from https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/VIII/VIII_2_1.htm
And,
Every person is a captive in some form or other; one's life is limited in some form or other; but one could get above this limitation by realizing the latent power and inspiration of the soul.

Kabir, the great poet of India says, 'Life is a field and you are born to cultivate it. And if you know how to cultivate this field you can produce anything you like. All the need of your life can be produced in this field. All that your soul yearns after and all you need is to be got from the field, if you know how to cultivate it and how to reap the fruit.' But if this opportunity is only studied in order to make the best of life by taking all that one can take and by being more comfortable, that is not satisfying. We must enrich ourselves with thought, with that happiness which is spiritual happiness, with that peace which belongs to our soul, with that liberty, that freedom, for which our soul longs; and attain to that higher knowledge which breaks all the fetters of life and raises our consciousness to look at life from a different point of view. Once a person has realized this opportunity, they have fulfilled the purpose of Life.
from https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/VI/VI_16.htm

What I understand is that it is a far greater Joy to see all of us prospering, and believe these times are giving us an opportunity to rearrange our mental furniture so even in a chaotic environment we are strengthening our Faith and experiencing a sense of fulfillment.
Life without my Mother or Father is still a hurdle I am not ready to face. But it is all the more important for me now, to ensure I am at least trying to interact with my family and others with care. Again, last night made all of that very real for me.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Oh wow, and what timing from the Thought Adjuster- no special treatment message. It seems like these are in line with the Progressive/Inquiring collective *now*/*in real time*
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Eric. You have given me much to contemplate today with your insights and deep thinking... Did you see the poem Welles posted in the Poetry Forum entitled, "Blessings for the Longest Night" ? http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30506

Wow... it really spoke to me and helped me to release some deep fear driven worries. It seemed as if that as I read the words it was the Divine speaking them to me... shoot I am still boo whooing. LOL

Love you brother. Thanks again for all you do to enlighten and brighten not just our world but that of those you meet. :sunflower: :love
:loves
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric and Sandy,
I read your posts here a few days ago, and was blubbering from start to finish. Your words struck such a deep cord in me and was so appreciative you wrote them down.

Group Meditation May 2, 2021
I was so ready to join the group meditation tonight, was so tired, I worried I'd fall asleep again. It had been a very trying day. My hope was this would not interfere with my spiritual connection.

Took several minutes for me to settle my mind, then it felt as if I was trying to guide the meditation. Realizing this I then relinquished all control, stating it out loud. I went directly to the river, everyone from our meditation group was there. All of us appeared emotionally and physically spent. I asked permission for everyone who I knew was suffering to join us in the river. The phrase, “My chains are gone. I am set free,” from Amazing Grace repeated many times throughout the meditation.

After a few minutes our group gathered in a circle. Simultaneously we crossed our legs, sat down, completely submersing ourselves in the healing water. It reminded me of doing this with a friend when I was a kid. We stayed immersed sending out healing to each other. Eventually Urantia holding a globe of the world appeared in the center of the circle, flowing streams of light washed toward it from each of us.

Our TA's appeared behind us all, tapped us on the shoulder and we rose up into the dark sky with them. Our TA's grew large, appearing almost transparent. We appeared as children cradled in their arms, their loving healing light comforting us. As the minutes passed we grew to the age we are now, standing in their open hands. Closing my eyes, I said, “Ok,... I surrender... I relinquish it all to you.” and I listed all I'd been holding on to and suffering through. I could feel the weight of those burdens lift one at at a time. I couldn't hear anyone from our group, but I knew we were all having the same experience.

Turning to face our TA's, we were each given a ball of light the size of our palms. We received the light touching it to our chest. The TA's spoke, “You cannot heal others before healing yourself.” The light spread throughout our bodies, filling us up. I imagined this is how a balloon felt being blown up to it's maximum size. This feeling of buoyant pressure stayed with us for the rest of the meditation until we were ready to release it. Our TA's spoke to us individually. Banyan pointed out that when I'm struggling I do not like to share it with others, closing off from everyone,... even my TA. Also in doing this I step away from my spiritual practices,... kind of like a self-punishment. I knew it had been the case again this time.

We returned to the river, greeting those we had invited to heal there. Approaching each individual, opening our hands, a ball of light appeared in our palm. We handed each person the light and they pressed it to their chest as all we had done.

I did not want this meditation to end, the pressure of the loving light inflating us felt so wonderful! It had been so long since I'd been able to let go and revel in this connection with spirit. I held on to the feeling for what seemed like hours. After reviewing each step a few times, reluctantly, I let it go.

It was very surprising to me the meditation only lasted an hour and fifteen minutes! I'd meditated with a blue obsidian geode, and a green calcite.

Love, peace and courage to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good morning family!

Kim -
Banyan pointed out that when I'm struggling I do not like to share it with others, closing off from everyone,... even my TA. Also in doing this I step away from my spiritual practices,... kind of like a self-punishment

I've never considered before that it is a form of self-punishment, what an eye opener! And what a beautiful experience! I hope your burdens are easing :love

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo, {{{{{HUG}}}}}
Lol! Thought to myself when posting this, "Perhaps someone will get something from posting this meditation."

I hope you are well!

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

beautiful kim, i am always happy to read your experiences.

the other day i felt the call to meditate and i put it off until later in the night. by then i was tired and found myself having to work through my irritability. i realized i was also finding guilt and perpetuating that in prayer for having ignored the call. i am learning and trying more to take responsibility for my actions- including my negligence; to own the consequences not just the rewards.

with that i felt to be taking a step in the right direction. it was nice recognizing a pattern i have repeated endlessly in prayer, asking for forgiveness without owning my actions. when we take responsibility, it might be enough to catch ourselves next time and pursue the desired course of action.

just a thought.

between some recent upsetting observations(a parent scaring his child and smacking him like an animal) and reading jasons recent loss of his brother, i am trying harder to infuse and accept the loving ideal in a way that is responsible, wise and caring...

cheers guys.
sammy

Post by sammy »

I'm finding myself wanting a "like" or "Love" button like facebook has...seems I don't have much to say recently but want you all to know I am reading and still here.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello all you meditating lovies,
I am last to the party again. I am with you guys as well just a little quiet this week as I work on Taxes and other complications... But Kim,
I felt there was a lesson in your meditation for me and so I printed and an intend to meditate on what it is exactly. I tend to see the lesson but fail to make it my own as some new crisis appears in my radar. I think when I learn to value at the core of my being God's peace then manifesting this sense of well being despite the "slings and arrows" of life. (yep...I'm melodramatic again... :roll: ) Anyway, I keep falling asleep in meditation so hope to find your all's strong hands soon.

Eric,
This really hit home...thank you..
the other day i felt the call to meditate and i put it off until later in the night. by then i was tired and found myself having to work through my irritability. i realized i was also finding guilt and perpetuating that in prayer for having ignored the call. i am learning and trying more to take responsibility for my actions- including my negligence; to own the consequences not just the rewards.
…adding your thoughts as well to my lessons this week.
I'm finding myself wanting a "like" or "Love" button like facebook has...seems I don't have much to say recently but want you all to know I am reading and still here.
Will these do, Sammy? Better then nothing eh? :mrgreen:
:thumright: LUV2

Been thinking of you all... :love
LUV2 LUV2 LUV2 LUV2 LUV2
((((((Hugs)))))
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Just want to hop back on and say, thank god for forums. I'd much rather have you let me know Sammy, in words of your own, than receive some generic thumbs up or heart emoji- a system hijacked by a platform I have always disdained no less.

SooOOO... Thanks! I guess

Seriously . . . :mrgreen: :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
HA! :mrgreen: :loves

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening all,
I made it for meditating at the regular time. Was able to be deeply relaxed, but was another one of those flashing images kind of meditations and wasn't aware of anyone else in the group. The first individual images were crisp and very detailed, like I could see them better than my eyes normally see. A few times in the beginning I was able to stop the scene and kind of zoom in very closely to view the scene more clearly. Mostly the frames flitted by quickly and were of random scenes so I couldn't remember much of it. Left me wondering if it was a sort of history lesson or something like that as some of the images I did recall were of knights in full armor, and another of cowboys.

I tried again in the morning, but had too many interruptions. Will try to connect in 'no time' later this week.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I had one flashy image in my meditation. I am pretty sure it was of George in a shirt and ball cap and ugg boots that he liked to wear but it came and went so quickly...I mostly felt in this one... energy and I think I was being worked on as well... Like you, Kim, I will try again with intention later in the week.

Thinking of all of you and sending love. :love
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Family!

Sandy, I love that you are having all these nice George visits! I hope it's bringing you lots of comfort :love

Kim, You've got WAY too much going on! How are you even finding time to meditate???

Usually I pray for a bit while using breathing techniques to chill and connect, but I have been feeling like meditation is too much work :? :( Kind of like when your back hurts and you look at the weeds and it makes you feel exhausted. Thinking I need to try a different method. So last night I tried doing just a short prayer and asking for protection, kind of a "no effort" method...needless to say I promptly fell asleep.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo