Meditation 10/31/19- Perfect peace, balance, and love

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Meditation 10/31/19- Perfect peace, balance, and love

Post by Seeker13 »

Meditation October 31, 2019-

Woke up unexpectedly at 5:00 A.M. Quickly began recalling negative actions and instances of my life, one right after the other. Realizing what I was doing I asked out loud, “Soo, what is the purpose of this?” Immediately pushed those negative thoughts out of my head, instead attempted to meditate. Performed a huge cleansing of my chakras, went right to The River. Put out the invitation to a member of the board, and his son, to come to The River Of Love for healing.

I entered the river alone. Turned and Aleah was singing her song up on the top of the river bank on the right side. Suddenly I began singing also, but the song of Michael Row You Boat Ashore. The two songs blended perfectly. I felt exuberant during our singing, threw up my arms inviting EVERYONE to join us, very quickly the water filled as people filed in. As they did every one began singing their own individual song! My heart filled to the brim with joy, the combination culminated into the perfect, “Aum,” tone!

Everywhere, the river, the air was filled with bright golden glittering particles of light. negativity washed out of each one of us, flowing downriver, joining all the rivers of Urantia to be absorbed by God and extinguished. An incredible feeling overcame my whole being. I thought, “Ah, this this is perfect peace. This is balance... this is love.

An invitation went out to all celestials to join us if they liked. Immediately they were beside us, all holding hands, singing and smiling. Then everyone's TA arrived. Standing in front of each one of us, looking deeply into our eyes, they held both our hands, infusing us with their perfect love, and a personal message. When they were done, placing a kiss on the forehead of their charge.

I began to rise up, believing I was being taken somewhere else. I wondered if I rose too far away from the river would the security and balance lessen? Then I saw a bubble of golden light fill a sphere that surrounded me. Witnessed this happen to all the others also as they rose up. I thought, “Oh, as long as we maintain this balance, we can take it with us.” I felt the symbol of every one of my teachers, guides, and guardians at the same time. Realized we were all here together. I cannot describe the wholeness of feeling it was! There was sharp toning in both ears of everyone gathered there.

I envisioned our river and the joining of all rivers flowing with golden healing particles. Wondered if the whole world could be filled like this?! In quick succession, individual dots of golden light completely covering the whole planet. Looking up I shouted, “Look at us Lord! See what we can do!” Turning to my left I spoke to Monjoronson, “This has to be at least ten percent.” He smiled and nodded.

My hope was everyone could feel and remember these perfect moments of bliss, this perfect peace, perfect love. I worked at maintaining it for as long as I could, even several minutes after hearing my family was up and getting ready for the day. I saw many, many others in their spheres, receiving healing, even our dog who has been ill.

Coming out of alpha I was very happy realizing almost two full hours had gone by. I could feel both Monjoronson's and Michael's symbols as I was writing this down and the toning continued long afterward. Today is Halloween, a friend of mine said, we should spend it reflecting on what we would like to experience in our lives. I'm so very happy to have been able to have this meditative experience. Expressing my deepest gratitude to my guides, guardians, and TA for continually supporting and helping me on this journey.
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation 10/31/19- Perfect peace, balance, and love

Post by happyrain »

thank you kim, that's beautiful. i will be reflecting on what i want to experience in my life too.

my heartfelt regards.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim. I feel empowered and peaceful just reading your post. beautiful! :happy Now it's time to get down to meditation and enjoying my own experience with spirit, eh? ;)

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Wow, what an absolute inspiration you are Kim :bana: :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy, Shane, and Eric,
I'm so happy to be able to call you my friends. :bana: :bana: :bana: Lol! Not sure if what I have to say and/or experience is inspiring or not. It is my hope that by sharing here, other like minded people may realize different possibilities may be out there. By retelling mine, might be helpful in supporting them somehow, to learn of their own... possibilities that is.

I figure we are all learning, struggling, falling down, and helping each other to get back up again.

Love to all on this dark, windy, rainy night.
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

dark, windy and rainy night actually sounds kind of nice kim. granted that you have shelter and a cozy place to let your mind roam, or quiet :D well, once in a while is nice anyway
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:01 am Sandy, Shane, and Eric,
I'm so happy to be able to call you my friends. :bana: :bana: :bana: Lol! Not sure if what I have to say and/or experience is inspiring or not. It is my hope that by sharing here, other like minded people may realize different possibilities may be out there. By retelling mine, might be helpful in supporting them somehow, to learn of their own... possibilities that is.

I figure we are all learning, struggling, falling down, and helping each other to get back up again.

Love to all on this dark, windy, rainy night.
Kim
Kim,
With your, Sandy and Erics experiences and advice to me it's all so valuable not to mention exciting.

If I hadn't had the support of you all at different times I'm sure that I would have just walked away.
Looking back if I had have done that it would have been a complete waste.

I'm meditating more often and slowly for longer and I'm sure it's giving me more intense results.

I know it's a long road, but it's one I'm looking forward to travelling down.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Can't tell you how many times I have walked away, not believing my own experiences. Felt at the time, "If only there was someone else I could talk to about all these bizarre things that have happened to me most of my life." Instead I'd shrink back, sitting in silence and fear, watching life unfold, not knowing that my stepping up could be helpful, not only to myself, but others. The main reason I ventured out again seeking answers and information was because my kids and other children in our family were going through even more than I had. I've finally accepted it's time to 'stay the course'.

A message Monjoronson gave me several years ago stuck with me. Taking my hands like a parent would with a small frightened child, looking deep into my eyes, speaking with so much love in his voice I could feel it. He said, "You are so much more than you allow yourself to be." Seeing that in others, I'm trying to pass that one on.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:39 pm Shane,
Can't tell you how many times I have walked away, not believing my own experiences. Felt at the time, "If only there was someone else I could talk to about all these bizarre things that have happened to me most of my life." Instead I'd shrink back, sitting in silence and fear, watching life unfold, not knowing that my stepping up could be helpful, not only to myself, but others. The main reason I ventured out again seeking answers and information was because my kids and other children in our family were going through even more than I had. I've finally accepted it's time to 'stay the course'.

A message Monjoronson gave me several years ago stuck with me. Taking my hands like a parent would with a small frightened child, looking deep into my eyes, speaking with so much love in his voice I could feel it. He said, "You are so much more than you allow yourself to be." Seeing that in others, I'm trying to pass that one on.

Kim
Kim,
Thank you. Very inspiring and uplifting.

Shane :santa: :rendeer:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim,
I needed to hear that today...well tonight anyway. :)
I'm off to bed soon but think of you guys every night when I see the world weather. Funny how something as simple as watching the weather can become a prayer as blessings and thoughts are quickly passed for the one coming to mind. God bless Shane in Melbourne, Kim in Michigan, Eric and Rod in Texas, our dear Welles in California and someone close to our hearts PP in Arizona.
bless everyone reading this board today!
:sunny:

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy, {{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}
"Hope," that was the message from Monjoronson this morning. He took me back to The Cave Of Scrolls... it's been quite some time since my last visit. It was a speedy blip down inside the cave of warmth and comfort, a quick grasping of the golden tube containing the scroll, then back up to the outside world.

There we stood, on the cold, barren, wet ,gray, stone outcropping. Hard to believe the wonders that lay below our feet, waiting. The tumultuous waves of the sea crashed against the shore, sending drenching spray up the cliff and over the top of us. I wasn't even aware of feeling it, still wrapped in the warmth and contentment of my meditative state, grateful for Monjoronson's conversation. It was a short reminder to go back and review scroll 17. I was trying to remember, "Was that scroll number 17?" He placed it in my hands as I remembered the first time opening it, when words and music danced up off the paper in glowing golden notes and letters. It was understood that today was the reminder. At another time I would revisit the sacred object. Just holding it in my hand inspired hope in my heart. He spirited off to another destination as I thanked him for coming to me and for the scroll prompting me to contemplate, "Hope."

My 'hope' for you today is that you found contentment an peace in your dream state.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim,
I was just thinking as I read your last post how I would love to be allowed to tag along with you on these "jaunts" with Monjoronson. :D Ah well, hearing them second hand is nearly as good as being there, as I see what your write so vividly. :sunflower:

Through your writing you demonstrate the wonders that await us as we practice daily meditation and or Stillness.... for these things expand our awareness, our ability to understand and comprehend, even our contentment... and the universe...Wow...hardly seems possible, but it is all the grander, richer and fuller.

There is so much more within and without then we can possibly comprehend with our earthly bodies...but it is worth every effort at discovery don't your think? :D
Thank you for sharing your adventurers with us. :love
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I think we should try and do a group meditation with Eric and set having a lesson from Monjoronson as our intention. Whenever two or more of you!

Kim

ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi guys
I don't understand how you guys have these incredible experiences. I would love to have meditations like this. It sounds beautiful thrilling and serene. Peace
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward,

To have experiences that are all your own, it is important perhaps not to focus on what you want so much as finding peace, serenity, acceptance of oneself and allowing what comes to come. Does that make any sense? All of us have a birthright, a connection in some form or fashion to God within. It isn't always the same and it isn't always the same method or action that seemingly begins the process. I'll give you a for instance. For me years ago I was drawn deeper an deeper into a quiet place within simply by getting quiet and observing nature. I didn't plan on anything happening, wasn't even trying but I found that quiet peaceful place came very naturally for me in nature as it is something that touches my heart to begin with. So I was more then halfway there quite easily. Spiritual things began to manifest and with more frequency when I quieted myself and practised some form of stillness every day. (The every day is important ) I meditated sporadically at times in my life and "things would become rather flat as the physical world took center stage.

Meditating in some form has the ability to gradually change our insides for the better... we don't even have to try...it happens. Now with all that said... I am thinking about you and your art... You see visual form is an expression of the Divine too. When you get quiet and allow yourself to express through your hand and heart... well it can become a visual message from celestials as well...All of us are different... but it is the heart, our deep desire in our reaching out to divine that bridges the connection. You are loved every bit as much as Kim or any of the Progress receivers of messages. Believe that you are worthy that it is possible and focus on love for this Universal Creator in what ever form resonates with you. Don't worry if nothing happens at first. know that the connection is made and when you're ready you will sense and feel it and it will grow and mature well into eternity. For me it began slowly and steadily. I took notes after each meditation and recorded what I felt experienced, saw and heard. Sometimes it was woefully short. :lol: So I just wrote about the way I felt afterwards. I soon began to notice that even if absolutely nothing concrete occurred. I did feel upbeat, balanced and more peaceful afterwards... which of course is the big enchilada of life, eh?

Anyway enough out of me...
xxSandy

Love is very powerful in and of itself and will reflect in ways unimaginable. (Just a stray thought) hearing a song in my head.."All you need is love."
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

beautifully stated sandy, i'm currently endeavoring in the self-acceptance realms. seems one such as myself needs daily reminders.
my loving regards to the spiritual family.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

I used to meditate quite regularly. Never made it to the construct. I wish I could.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Edward wrote:
I used to meditate quite regularly. Never made it to the construct. I wish I could.
It might be as simple as practising visualisation. Many people struggle with this. Practice imagining just as we all did as children This is easily done by staring at an object for a minute or so...observing it and then closing the eyes and trying to visualise it in our mind.

But if this doesn't help try this little exercise.

Get quiet...stillness quiet, and place your strongest hand on your heart and ask, "What is preventing me from making it to my construct. (or whatever is preventing my hearing seeing feeling what I desire? ...something to that effect) be patient and change hands on the heart and write down anything and everything that comes up.

* This is a beginning in understanding subconscious blocks. Remember you are good enough exactly as you are but sometimes internally at a subconscious level we do not believe and accept this and this can cause a block and prevent us from doing/experiencing what we desire.
Knowing what is preventing us is a first step. But a very good beginning.

Love,
Sandy
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

I guess I understand the concept that you are trying to Express sandy thanks for the insight
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Edward,
Hope you have a wonderful New year! :sunflower:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

January 1st is almost over as I type. The new year has begun and it has been a productive day. It wasn't what I expected to be doing today but I went with the flow and I feel good as the day draws to a close. I hope all of you too experience a great beginning and then some.
xxSandy
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi sandy
Hows the new year treating you ?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward,

It has been a rough start I think, but I am trying to go with the flow this year. Thankfully, we have been missed by the fires blazing across NSW So I guess in reality I do have much to be grateful for. But it is hard seeing the agony of so many people who have been displaced, lost their homes and even worse loved ones. I am praying the Country (Australia) can turn the corner soon on this catastrophe and begin the difficult task of rebuilding and reorganising fire prevention measures.

How about you? Are you enjoying a good start to the year? Is there much snow up there? Are you working on anything(artsy) right now?

love,
Sandy
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi sandy,
I am working on some new paintings. I am content with that.