Meditation August 23, 2019

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Meditation August 23, 2019

Post by Seeker13 »

Meditation August 23 2019,

After releasing the residue from my chakras down through the tube that lets them fall into the River of Love, instead of following the right hand path(Ha! The 'right path') down to the river, I decided to jump into the tube myself. Slipping down like in a tunnel slide. The tube was the size of a huge culvert I could stand up in. I was surprised seeing the whole end of the tube was plugged with all my residue. Instead of being absorbed into the rive, I hadn't completely allowed it all to go. It was a great sparkly shiny pile like fine grains of glitter. I kicked and kicked, until it all once and for all emptied into he river. Decided in that moment to go that way myself, enjoying the underwater swim for a long way, until finally getting out on the right bank far downstream.

On the bank I began recalling all the mistakes and ignorances of my life. Began feeling sad and regretful, bending over a little with each remembrance. I wondered if this was the end of the meditation when Nebadonia leaned down taking my hand. She led me up to a spiritual learning center in the sky. It was so beautiful and, bright, light feeling. Instead of stopping to listen to one of the teachers, I was led to a giant life size outdoor chess board. It was made of clear crystal, the squares outlined in abalone inlay. I had no opponent, mine was the only side set up for play. Immediately understanding each piece was made out of the residue of my chakras. sculpted into a player ready to do battle. Like they were my army to protect me. I looked at Nebadonia questioningly. She smiled, bowed, and left me to figure the significance out on my own. My grandma was behind her and did the same. I went closely to examine each individual piece. After a moment I poked one with my finger, it completely lost cohesion, became a pile of glittery sand, then sifted through the floor of the chess board.

I could see through the board, seeing the River of Love flowing beneath. Realization hit me, the chess board was my life, the residue figures, pillars of my fears, sculpted by me as protection. They didn't really protect me, just barriers between me and my enemies... Looking across the board I remembered there were no other players, only myself. Understanding then, that my fears only kept me from moving on with my life. Touching each one they disintegrated through the floor, once and for all dissolving into the River.

The sun began to set. New figures formed of their own making. They were children who had been in my life, all whom I've loved. They had ribbon sticks and we all began singing and dancing to my Fairy song. They ran off laughing into the sunset to create their own chess boards. I was left there smiling, happy, feeling light and hopeful... maybe all those fears had once and for all, truly been released.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation August 23, 2019

Post by happyrain »

beautiful experience kim, thank you.

so are you tuning in tomorrow 8pm central? kellie told me she'd like to do so. i haven't any intentions or idea's this time around, maybe you can make a suggestion?

king regards
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Nothing specific is coming to mind,... loved when Paramahansa Yoganonda came to talk with us. Today I've been reading famous quotes of Anandamayi Ma, just thinking of her name makes me feel calm all over. I'm ok with going with the flow. Maybe ending with the same prayer when we're done?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kimmie,

That was so special. You, lady, have such a marvellous way of expressing what is in your heart and soul. It comes out so beautiful that you almost feel as if you can reach out and touch it....almost make the experience your own. :happy

I really loved that last paragraph especially. It hit home for me, having at one time enjoyed the company of class room of precious kids. "Those were the days"... (Oh NO! there comes that song stuck in my head now :lol: )
The sun began to set. New figures formed of their own making. They were children who had been in my life, all whom I've loved. They had ribbon sticks and we all began singing and dancing to my Fairy song. They ran off laughing into the sunset to create their own chess boards. I was left there smiling, happy, feeling light and hopeful... maybe all those fears had once and for all, truly been released.
Oh, that reminds me too. I found a fairy tea cakes recipe. I was thinking you and Tiny would enjoy making these together and sharing them with our nature friends. Shall I write it up on the secret thread?

((((((HUGS))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Yes, please share the recipe! Oh,no! Not THAT song!

That's so nice of you to say. Yesterday I shared this meditation with my niece who was facing a scary thing today. It was something she'd been talking herself out of for four years. I told her I'd been afraid of living for such a long time. It's been years and years of removing the layers. I couldn't rescue her from her fears, but could spiritually support her through it. Last night and this morning in meditation I asked for several of our deceased relatives to be with her today. At 11:11 I was prompted to send her a few love emojis. Asked Aleah if she knew if my niece went through with it. She said that she didn't said she was sick.

The most amazing thing is, a little while later her mom said she was waiting for her daughter to get through with her test! Immediately I went into meditation. Saw my mom, grandma, dad, cousin, and my niece's other grandpa all standing around her, whispering encouragement. She went through with it! First she failed, but instead of giving up she said she pulled out the chair next to her, and asked my mom to sit by her. She took the test again and passed! Every time I think about the wonderment of it I start crying.

That deserves... a few dancing bananas!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:

Kim :mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Well done to your niece! :cheers: She is and was surrounded by Love and with that anything is possible. I bet she feels light as a feather today with that weight and fear behind her. :D

In a less dramatic way, I was just like her when facing driving over here. Every time anyone even hinted about taking me out to drive I quickly found an excuse. I had a wealth of excuses all ready to go. But after the first few jittery days all by myself behind the wheel of our car and after a badly sliced tire (from running up the curb on a tight curve) ...I was relieved. The fear was diminished and I felt so much better without it poisoning my self esteem.

Onward and upwards! No fear, eh? :bana:
xxSandy

I'll get onto that fairy cake recipe. :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
"Whoa!" seeing all those dancing bananas at one time makes me kind of dizzy! :roll

The test was for her driving permit! I asked her how she felt after and she said, "I feel...permitted." Taking a driving test is a lot more common phobia than most people think. Think it would be even more intimidating in another country. "Good on ya Sandy!!!" :roll

"Ugh, anxiety!" :x

Can't wait for the recipe!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
The test was for her driving permit! I asked her how she felt after and she said, "I feel...permitted."
:lol: I love her response. Your family has such a great sense of humour.
Getting on that Fairy cake recipe now.

xxSandy