Meditation- One moment in time

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Meditation- One moment in time

Post by Seeker13 »

May 15, 2018 Meditation

Been going in to alpha very quickly in meditation, but having few meaningful connections with my teachers lately. Monjoronson's and Grandma's symbols came in very strong at the beginning of preparation, there was also a sensation in a spot I did not recognize. Sped through the prep steps hoping to not loose them. My intention this morning was, “Please let me receive a short meaningful message to carry with me to day.” The symbols faded, the familiar high pitched toning began. I thought, “Well, maybe this is the way I'm going to get messages, more efficient if input directly into my subconscious? Then the song One Moment In Time began playing in my head and bubbles, each containing a blip of a memory, began popping and unfolding one at time in front of me. I'd been meditating lately with a chunk of petrified wood. Thought maybe this message was related to, or because of that.

Whitney Houston-One Moment In Time (lyrics)

I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown
I broke my heart
Fought every gain
To taste the sweet
I face the pain
I rise and fall
Yet through it all
This much remains
I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel
I will feel eternity
I've lived to be
The very best
I want it all
No time for less
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance
Here in my hands
I will feel
I will feel eternity
You're a winner for a lifetime
If you seize that one moment in time
Make it shine
I will be
I will be
I will be free
I will be
I will be free
Songwriters: ALBERT HAMMOND,JOHN BETTIS
© Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.,Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

I asked for a quick message and it was! After looking up and connecting with the lyrics, realized how much more could be gleaned from a, “Quick message!”

5/19/19 Many times the song has played in my head this week. Even held more meaning for me when it played during a blessing, a group of us performed Saturday evening. I wrote a poem about it, adding to the Inspired Poetry section. The song also ended my meditation this morning. Seems I must look more deeply and closely at the lyrics again.

Love, peace and courage to all!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation- One moment in time

Post by Sandy »

Nice!!! :D Hi Kim.... Now that is a doozie of a message... with layers of wisdom. I'm listening to Whitney singing it as I type... such a voice she had eh? Hope she is singing her heart out up there...

You provided a good reminder that songs and lyrics are definitely a way the celestials can give us messages.
It's helpful to pay attention to songs that seemingly flow from nowhere... and to look closely at the song and how it might apply to thoughts, feelings and happenings in life in this moment.
Thanks Kim. :sunny:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.