Meditation August 5, 2018

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Meditation August 5, 2018

Post by Seeker13 »

Meditation- Sunday August 5, 2018
After a minutes of jumbled images I felt Monjoronson's symbol. Finally thought, “Ah, here it is, the astral plain,” experienced that familiar feeling of deep meditation.

First I wandered aimlessly around in a thick crowd of people, not feeling comfortable, but continued to wander, getting easily distracted. Finally I stopped in the middle of all that chaos and shut out the clamor.

Remembered some of the more meaningful meditations I had in the past, like fast forwarding them individually in my mind. Most of the ones I thought of were from up above the Earth. Thought of how I stop to greet Monjoronson before entering the building of my Library. Then asked, “What am I supposed to learn today?” The song 'You Raise Me Up' began playing over and over in my head(it continued to play throughout the meditation and later felt compelled to find the lyrics. Couldn't remember the last time I'd heard that song). Suddenly in the middle of the crowd, a hand reached down from above. I remembered a poem I'd written, raised my hand and Monjoronson pulled me up. It looked like we were standing on a cloud, but it was solid.

He smiled, again I was reminded, “Spiritual connection in meditation isn't about guides and teachers not wanting to communicate or connect with you. It's about setting aside the time, clearing your mind enough, setting your intention... and allowing it.”

We peered through the cut out of the cloud looking below. Like the hole ice fishermen use. He bent down to look more carefully and said, “You spend so much time concentrating on meaningless tasks.” I saw hundreds of numbered playing cards speeding through the air(I do spend a lot of my extra time playing online solitaire. Thought it was good for my brain!).

There were groups of others gathered about, looking through openings in the cloud, watching and cheering on their charges. A ways over I saw several of my family members, including my brother. He stood, smiled broadly, raising his hand in an enthusiastic wave. He looked like his teenage self. I waved back, but did not join them.

The cloud then disappeared, I saw it was really a thick transparent platform situated miles above the ground. I'd visited several places such as this over the years. We looked through the hole. A relative appeared all in black, hunched over in despair, creating a deep dark rut moving in an endless circle. They were repeating their words and actions over and over, not looking up, or doing the the work it took to break free of the cycle.

Again this was a lesson in free will.

The meditation was over. I went online to read the words and listen carefully to the song You Raise Me Up by Secret Garden. It was originally written when the author's mother passed away. The song truly moved me. I thought about how it related to my meditation, visualized my daughter singing it. Was prompted then to ask my brother's youngest daughter to listen to it. Who, by the way, is named after my mom.
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation August 5, 2018

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kim. I sit here quiet...first time since I got out of bed several hours ago. It seems life's activities are constantly in a tug of war with my spiritual self... "Look over here!"... "Do this!"... "You don't have time to quiet your mind... not now maybe later." LOL And yet... stilling the mind is life itself... life beyond breath and sight and hearing.... The door that open there, deep within the recess of the heart-soul, are life affirming enthralling, lifting and nurturing....

I feel the peace of your meditation and revel in it as I type and within me a longing to sit quietly in my own akashic library grows...And so I shall... What better way to greet the day then with friends and family above and below....

Have an awesome evening dear friend. May you be blessed in all ways and thank you for the beautiful reminder from your shared meditation. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.