meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: meditation

Post by happyrain »

thank you for sharing kim :study: :happy
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric
:hithere :loves
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere is anyone up to trying a group meditation this week? maybe just setting a time on a particular day
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Possibly, but the time may be tricky. I am 14 hours ahead of Eastern standard time in the US.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy I have a group of friends meditating Saturday 8/17/19 8PM central which is 9PM eastern which means Sunday 11AM for you correct?
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
So glad I didn't miss this! 9:00 PM eastern, got it! Great idea!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim! :hithere

I have a few friends joining us! As recommended by one of those friends, let's try to connect to one another- but don't try too hard. For myself I am going to clear the way(mind) so God may work his wonders. We have a request, whenever you decide to end your meditation to offer a simple prayer:

"May all beings be happy."

Happy to know you'll be tuning in!
:loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:hithere
Was going to ask if there was going to be an intention set. Several years ago I participated in an international meditation of Firing The Grid. For me it was an exceptionally vivid and heart expanding experience. Could see the grid for a long time afterward, with eyes open and not in meditation. I've been participating in more group gatherings for the past few months, solstice celebration, community blessing, house clearing, last but not least a Fairy Tea Party! Each and everyone of them was a rewarding adventure! It's quite amazing what can happen when you open/expand your mind and heart, so I would love to be a part of the meditation tonight. Would be interesting if there was a sharing of impressions afterward.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow, yes I think those are amazing! The others meditating with us are doing it from the comforts of their own homes. Some aren't able to join but will offer their sincerest prayer that all beings in all words are happy. I reflect on the peace and quietude felt by wishing someone else happiness. :happy
~~~

Peace, Love and Happiness.

~~~

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

=)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning!
Eric I recorded my impressions of last night's group meditation. Will send you PM later today, have to work this morning.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oops missed this one...sorry guys. I am thinking that would have been 7:00am for me over here...but I may be wrong. Sometimes this time change stuff can really mess with your mind. :shock: :lol:
Please let me know though if you're doing this again, Eric.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I'd love to.
The thing I got out of it was the level of sincerity felt and when you're by yourself practicing devotion it's a wonderful feeling. Only, I wasn't by myself.

Kim,
I started a little early, 7:45PM(central) to pray to and open up to the Souls tuning in. I asked my guides to be with us, prayed to God for recognition. Those 'chills' I get when thinking I am being visited by Spirit were received numerous times in this meditation. I think this was you and others connecting with me.

I greeted you and the others. At one point I was graced with a few epiphany's- I started to envision God breathing our breath. Focusing on this I noticed my thoughts slowing down and had a beautiful experience. I was also privileged to experience a lot of energy- for the first time in a while I wasn't urged to stop my practices or satisfy restless impulse. No, I wanted to linger on. I hadn't realized the time until my dogs, who were in the room with me, were roused out of their rest which was at 9:15PM. Before this I also noticed my hands were warmer than normal and felt energy around them or emanating from them. I got a little distracted by it and tried sending some of that energy with love around my pups. :lol: During random moments in the meditation I found I was being guided in posture and intuitively held a couple mudras.

After letting the dogs out I continued the practice outside and was so happy, I was twirling a bit like a dervish in my backyard. :lol: I enjoyed some star-gazing and continued the meditation under the tree until I realized the mosquito's had an all you can drink buffet for a good 30-40 minutes.

There was something very special that I could feel in this meditation, I wasn't quite able to tap into it completely, but it was tangible. I feel the space was open to some vivid imagery and potent "inner" experience. I know I was being carried away by it for sure.

I appreciate you taking the time to practice, tuning in and assisting me.

The mantra Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu means may all beings be happy.
I am learning a lot from this little expression.

Anytime you want to do another group meditation, just let me know and I will ask others if they want to join. It's a great habit to form.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric, {{{HUG}}}
My work ended up extending late into the evening. Dave and I helped our son finish a slab stone patio he's been working on. Was too tired to type when we arrived home.

About meditation,
I started about twenty minutes early, wanting to ensure I was securely in alpha by starting time. My preparation before hand included, doing an 11 minute singing bowl chakra balancing and asking for protection. I was very deep into alpha the whole time, a very vivid meditation. I'm not sure if I ever really feel like I'm in control of the direction my normal meditations take me. Think it's like I set my original intention, then go with the flow.
This time I had no intentions, or concerns on controlling the outcome, really wanted to connect and see what happened.

In this meditation it definitely felt like there was a lot of energy! You said,
happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:06 amI greeted you and the others. At one point I was graced with a few epiphany's- I started to envision God breathing our breath. Focusing on this I noticed my thoughts slowing down and had a beautiful experience. I was also privileged to experience a lot of energy- for the first time in a while I wasn't urged to stop my practices
I love the part of you envisioning, "God breathing our breath."

I'm wondering now if it took a bit for the others and I to connect with you, because at first it seemed as if we were, 'satisfying restless Impulses' of excitement of the combined energy. You'll understand this better after reading the PM. I met the others before all of us joining you. You greeted us all at the same time and place, the energy then changed to calm and intentional. I picked up on some names of the others, but I'm NOT good at names.

My hands are routinely very warm, even hot during meditation. I meditate with crystals to help with connection. Often times there's a transference of energy, both the crystals and my hands end up being warm.

I usually stay in meditation one or two hours, this time because of a phantom ache in my left arm and hand, I was only able to maintain about 40 minutes. Wondered at the time if one of the other participants had sustained an injury to that area and I was picking up on it. Experienced synchronicities afterward, including one about mosquito bites, I'll include in the PM.
happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:06 amAfter letting the dogs out I continued the practice outside and was so happy, I was twirling a bit like a dervish in my backyard. I enjoyed some star-gazing and continued the meditation under the tree until I realized the mosquito's had an all you can drink buffet for a good 30-40 minutes.
I also had an experience with my dog afterwards, unfortunately for her it was me stepping on her in a dark room. I felt completely remorseful, she's the sweetest thing ever!

Sounds like the group meditation was really energizing for you! Would love to see your whirling dervish execution! Did you know spinning is really good for your brain? Hey, I have a song for that... it's a children's song of course, but a song just the same!

Have you spoken to any of your friends about their impressions of the meditations. LOL! Wonder if any of them were as wild as mine.
happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:06 amThere was something very special that I could feel in this meditation, I wasn't quite able to tap into it completely, but it was tangible. I feel the space was open to some vivid imagery and potent "inner" experience. I know I was being carried away by it for sure.
Something special did happen in my meditation! ;)

Would certainly participate again, any time, just let me know!

Hope you enjoy reading,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I did enjoy reading and you got the names of my friends right! :loves :bana:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Really?!!! That's amazing!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

It's worth mentioning once more how special a gift I think that is. Steve said he was feeling a bit adventurous that night and would like to "stay closer and venture inward next week." We're going to try something again this weekend. Will keep you posted.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:bana:

Kim

happyrain
Family

River of Love Re: meditation

Post by happyrain »

Dear Kim,

Steve will likewise be joining in tonight. Thank you for creating this moment.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Awesome!

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I am happy you actually received my offering! I would like to have another group meditation. I am off Wed. are you able to join in? I asked Steve if he'd be game too and if he'd be willing to share his last experience. Funnily enough, his interest lately are revolved around telepathic communication in both meditation and sleep.

I know you suggested we should set an intent. Would anyone else like to join in on Wed? Sandy? Any suggestions for intent??

Usually my intent is simple- practice to slow the thoughts down, don't be attached to impulse and breathe peace- what happens after is its own experience. The idea for myself, is to find existence beyond thought- to receive God.

Peace :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric,
I should be able to do it on Wed. Whole fam going out for our daughter-in-laws birthday dinner, but girls go to bed early, so shouldn't be a problem if we meditate at the regular time. Maybe if Steve has been looking into it, he may have an idea for an intention?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Aww shucks Kim,
Something came up. I will be able to meditate at some unknown tomorrow so I will plan on doing that solo. The intent will be to practice slowing down and opening up to Spirit. I will send you Love and a Hello in my minds eye too.

Sorry about that.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
It's ok! I had to stop and breath for about fifteen minutes already this morning, life is busy! Let me know when the next one will be.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,

Posting this a second time. Not sure what happened the first time? User-error most likely. :lol: I'm also a day late.

Just thought to share an exciting visual- near the end of my yoga practice just as I was entering into meditation I had a visual of entering the River. This was more, "off the cuff" than something I'd manufacture and I went directly into the water and submerged myself to the bottom. I sat cross legged on the river bed and felt the currents against my sides. Breathing wasn't an issue. Then, all my thoughts surfaced to the top of the water like a bubbling cauldron and were swiftly whisked away by the current. It was a brief vision but I felt really happy and thought of you as I was coming to.

:cyclopsani:

Wishing you and the family Joy!