Learning to Fly

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Learning to Fly

Post by Starwalker »

Greetings fellow Akashic Construct students!

I recently began visualizing my Thought Adjuster as a bird. I started doing this after Sandy informed me that George’s name for his Thought Adjuster was “The Eagle.” It wasn’t long after I began visualizing an Eagle that the Eagle transformed into an Owl. This experience reminded me of one of George’s transcripts received from “The Damascus Scribe,” titled “Human Groups, Uniformity and Variety.” In this celestial message it is revealed to us that humans are grouped according to the education of their Indwelling Thought Adjusters. These groups are identified as Eagles, Owls, Hawks, Crows, Doves, or Sparrows. This has been a powerful experience for me and I was thinking that perhaps it could help others discover their Thought Adjuster group as well. Here is an excerpt from George’s transcript:

“Viewed from where you are placed, there is something missing in the total equation that allows midwayers and angels to sharply discern what group a certain human being belongs to. At times identified in their common language as Eagles, Owls, Hawks, Crows, Doves or Sparrows, it is hardly astrology they refer to, or animal totems. No, the answer lies in Thought Adjuster education on Divinington, which is given in countless different classes on countless varied subjects each. Remember, my dear friend and student, that all is known”

You may be wondering what this has to do with the Akashic Construct. Well, I also “stumbled upon” one of George’s guided meditations called “The Flight of the Eagle.” You can read it here: https://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Misc/AC14.htm. I am still in the process of getting this meditation down pat. My first attempt was somewhat successful just using my memory of the reading. I took flight and made it to the blue planet, but drifted into stillness when I reached the blue cove. This guided meditation was just what I needed to test out my newly discovered wings and I wanted to share this experience with the group. I hope you will join me in learning to fly!

God Bless,
Jonathan
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Learning to Fly

Post by happyrain »

Very cool. I'll give it a try later.

Seems like a reference to a similar concept- "soul groups?" Don't know much about it. In either case, it's wonderful watching you discover more and witnessing Spirit communicate through your interest.

Cheers.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Eric,

Yes, I can see how Thought Adjuster type would be related to soul groups. The soul is a co-creation of God and man. Every thought, word, or action of eternal value are like golden threads that are woven into our souls by our Thought Adjusters. I see soul groups as people who just get each other because they are kindreds. It would make sense that souls which have been woven by the same type of Thought Adjuster would feel akin to each other. But the quality of the experiences that compose these souls may also be a factor. So, I’m not sure if having the same type of Thought Adjuster is a pre-requisite for being in a soul group. In either case, getting to know your Thought Adjuster better is a personal experience. As Sandy once told me, your journey is your journey.

I think “The Flight of the Eagle” is a powerful guided meditation designed to bring you closer to God consciousness. I see it as a pearl of great value. I didn’t make the pearl, but I can certainly appreciate its beauty. And I am honoured to be able to lift it up and present it to you all.
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Jonathon. I had forgotten about the Flight of the Eagle meditation. I was fortunate years ago to have George lead me through this personally with his beautiful voice. I could hear that voice again as I read through the transcript of this meditation.
Because it is rather long and involved I made notes for each step along the way and will read through it several times so I am not having to search too diligently in my mind for the next step which would probably be counter productive. I think, just like the Akashic Construct cd once, I have have done this a few times it will flow seamlessly.

For those who do not have a frame of personal reference for Michael, Nebadonia and who do not see the Creator of us all as a masculine form. ( God is neither male or female) please feel free to place the forms of Divine beings you are familiar and comfortable with instead. If you see God as Goddess by all means go with the flow of your spiritual path. Our journeys are very personal and there is only one you in the entire universe of universes.

I wonder if George recorded this? I found something in a box in his closet that just might be this meditation but I did not have time to play it before I left. It may be the transcript of one of his unpublished books too... I have to wait until my belongings arrive, that are somewhere on the sea right now.

Thanks again, Jonathon.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Sandy,

It is my pleasure to share this. A funny thing happened on the day I found this meditation. I was browsing the forum and without any action on my part I was redirected to The Flight of the Eagle webpage. I took it as a sign that I should share it with the group. And you bring up a good point about feeling free to reach out to the God or Goddess of your own beliefs. God is God, and the name only matters to the caller.

I have the Akashic Construct CD, so I can also hear George saying these words. I have recorded myself reading these words and played them back to guide myself through it. However, I still find that I zone out before I reach the embrace. Perhaps I’m just not ready for it yet. Honestly, I started to feel a little disappointed in myself last night when I attempted it. But as soon as my voice recording ended, the song “Forever and for Always” by Shania Twain began to play. The lyrics “I’m keeping you forever and for always” cheered me up.

Another song brightened my day yesterday as well. When I got in my car to drive to my friends house, the song “Come Fly with Me” by Frank Sinatra starting playing on the radio. It put such a big smile on my face that anyone who saw me probably thought I was beside myself. Haha. Perhaps I was.

Happy flying,
Jonathan
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

I tried this meditation again this morning and was able to stay focused to the end. I did not feel the embrace, but I did feel something. I feel a cold sensation around my left wrist. It was as though Spirit grabbed hold of it. I think the message was, “you’re not there yet, but don’t worry, I’ve got you.” My faith and trust are still growing.

I also came across an interesting fact that I have overanalyzed in my typical fashion. If you put an eagles egg in a chickens nest, the chicken will adopt the newly hatched baby eagle. However, if you put a chicken egg in an eagles nest, it will reject the chick as it knows it is not it’s own. It’s kind of like a survival of the fittest sort of thing. As I feel I was taken in by an eagle, I must be stronger than I give myself credit for. Also, I think it means that if you want to fly with the eagles, you can’t be a chicken. ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jonathon,

Love this....
if you want to fly with the eagles, you can’t be a chicken. ;)
Would make a good signature don't you think?

I too am an over analyser. And I can be a little too hard on myself at times which is why I received a lesson in my AC where I met my inner child who was glaring at me. I wondered at first who this strange cranky child was who popped in uninvited to my Akashic workshop. I went into my special place where only those who are invited can attend and so it shocked me to look up from my prayers for guidance to see her. :shock: Thankfully my Teacher helped me to understand.

Unfortunately, or fortunately what we desire with our TA's may not always happen as quickly as we would like but it will happen when we are ready for this powerful contact. I am trying to go with the flow, be safe, but be open and allow my TA to guide my spiritual education. Well that's the way I feel this morning. I have some very "pushy days" too. :lol: I take heart in the fact that we all share this and we are not alone now or as we cross the boundaries of this mortal world and walk in realms unknown.

Hanging on tightly to love here. :) And you, Jonathan are making HUGE progress. :cheers: You inspire me and encourage me as you share your thoughts and experience. Thank you! :happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for sharing your experience of seeing your inner child. It is written somewhere in the UB that there are two things that no one can escape: God and yourself. The inner child is a part of us all so it cannot be escaped as you have witnessed first hand. It is also written that we cannot enter the kingdom unless we become like children. I think this refers to the positive qualities of children, such as their trusting and innocent natures. But being silly and immature can also be beneficial as it reduces stress and allows us to revert for a short while to simpler times. Even Jesus played with the little ones. Perhaps your inner child is looking to be expressed in some way? After all, we are only human once.

I cannot say I’ve ever encountered my inner child in the AC. But the last time I was there, when the elevator rose, I was face to face with myself. It was a strange experience. There were others there as well but I could not quite see them, I just knew they were there. I sent the other me over to them to be healed or to have some sort of work done. An upgrade of some sort maybe? This reminds me of something that occurred to me today. While I was at the gym, the lyrics of a song that was playing stood out to me. I had never heard the song before, but the lyrics were concerning a wristwatch. This made me recall the cold sensation I experienced in my left wrist while reaching up to God in meditation. I also recalled the celestial message about superpowers. This message also mentioned finding a ‘device.’ Now I am wondering if there was more to that experience than I first thought? I have a funny feeling that this will be made clear to me soon enough, one way or another.

Peace to all,
Jonathan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jonathon,

I am nodding my head with much of your thoughts. Spiritual upliftment can be a puzzle sometimes. It seems we often get a stray piece of information and then contemplate where it fits and where to "place it" with the puzzle pieces we have already been given. There are so many ways the Divine can reach us especially when we indicate we are open and recognize these infinite promptings. In my own case, I have noticed I have periods of openness and times when I step back...I'm such a human LOL So I try not to berate myself when I feel that I fall short even though by last statement I just did crank on myself. :roll: :) Tricky is this self love for one who spent a good part of her time beating up on herself before others could. In my mind I somehow thought this would soften the "blows" from others. In reality it is still easier to begin making those early steps to let go of negative mind habits and embrace yourself with all your complexities then letting them rule your life. We are precious and unique and even though it seems difficult to really look at ourselves... it is love that does the work. Like right now I am telling myself that I am doing the best I can after a couple of really difficult years. I am willing to reach out and up and step out on my own today in a new world that isolation has made a little scary. Just a little step towards my goal. I know all that sounds a bit vague and I am probably speaking to the "choir" but These past years I have seen first hand how easy it is to allow fear to take control. Life is always giving us strange and new opportunities and challenges so hopefully we will learn and be stronger and even happier in some way.
?????
Anyway I am just jabbering...

Have a good week end everyone!
xxSandy
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Sandy,

I can relate to everything you wrote. I am such a human too! But I’m slowly learning that there’s nothing wrong with that. The ebb and flow of approaching Spirit is natural. As long as it’s two steps forward and one step back, we are still making progress. And it is clear that you have made tremendous progress on this sphere. As an engineer, I know the importance of testing and commissioning before putting a system in service. I think this is one of the main purposes of human life, to give us a good shakedown and see where the problems areas are so they can be corrected. I may not always be happy about this process but I am cooperating as best I can. I see this life as the first chapter of a never ending story. You may be intimidated by the length of the path, but we literally have all the time we need to traverse it. There really is ‘no time.’

As for the new device that I received, I’m still discovering its purpose, but I’m now cognizant that it is there. Perhaps this is just to prepare me for the worlds ahead where we will be augmented many times as we evolve as morontia beings. It is a weird feeling to be equipped with new spiritual technology. It seems my path has taken strange turn, but I’m trusting that this is leading me to something good.

Have a great weekend!

Jonathan
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Yesterday, out of the blue, I heard “oh, God is a thing now, is He?” I immediately felt dreadful as I recalled what I had written in a previous post about the two inescapable things. The word ‘thing’ has taken on a more general meaning in modern times, and though the intent was not to denigrate, I still think it is inappropriate to refer to God as a thing. Lucky for me, it is impossible for a creature of my order to offend God. But I will be more careful of my wording from now on.

I have thought much on the spiritual watch. Perhaps an appropriate name for it is the ‘no watch’ as I think it tracks ‘no time.’ It is very intriguing to contemplate spiritual devices, however my mind has moved beyond the device as I think the meaning of this experience is deeper than that. The term watchman came to mind. In a spiritual sense, a watchman is one who looks out for the souls of man, a minister of the gospel. I have been thinking a lot lately about how I do not feel fulfilled in my career. I think the time is approaching for me to be more about our Father’s business. I know this will require complete sincerity on my part, and though I am sincere about everything I write here, I don’t feel that I am quite there yet. Plus, I am becoming aware that I may have to break away from my current life, and I’m not sure how to do that. I trust that all is well, and that Spirit will show me the way when the time comes.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jonathon,
I hope you have had a nice week end.

You wrote...
Yesterday, out of the blue, I heard “oh, God is a thing now, is He?” I immediately felt dreadful as I recalled what I had written in a previous post about the two inescapable things. The word ‘thing’ has taken on a more general meaning in modern times, and though the intent was not to denigrate, I still think it is inappropriate to refer to God as a thing. Lucky for me, it is impossible for a creature of my order to offend God. But I will be more careful of my wording from now on.
Yep, it is important for us to remember what you wrote in bold above. It has given me pause to think about it for a moment...we live in a world where we have religions all vying for top awards and trying to make us think we are despicable simply by being born...we "must do this" or we "must do that" to win the Creator's affections. sigh It has caused a great bit of damage to our individual and collective psyches. We do not have to pray one way...call upon the Divine by any one name, or even behave as if our very eternal life depends on it... We are loved and as we learn to love God the Divine's path unfurls before us and in learning to love this infinite being as a parent and friend all these little things we worry about in our nature slowly sort of take care of themselves without a lot of fanfare. They just fall away.

Not only are you moving forward and growing in love for the Creator. You are also talking about it and encouraging others by sharing the spirit that lifts and imbibes you in a gentle non denominational way. You are walking and breathing Gods living word within you and I am grateful to your contributions that lift and encourage me. If you use a pronoun, which is only a human word anyway, denoting God as a thing...that is between you and God but I can't imagine the God who understands us inside and out wanting you to feel dreadful about it...
Do you think this is something you could meditate on to try and understand it more completely?

It will be fascinating too to hear what you learn about a possible spiritual device from the hints you have been given. 8) We live in an amazing universe. :bana: :sunflower:
xxSandy
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Sandy,

I had a great weekend with my family, besides a little sunburn. I have re-learned the lesson of not forgetting sunscreen. The sun sure is intense this year! It makes me recall one of George’s transcripts, “A Small Twist, Big Changes, Part 1” from Teacher Samuel of Panoptia. (http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... as#p204763). I don’t think Part 2 was ever published.

Unfortunately, I still feel the dread sometimes. But the feeling didn’t last long since I now have many inspiring and comforting words to draw upon. I believe these feelings are vestiges of the outdated modes of religious thinking you mentioned. I posted in the group meditation thread about my experience of visiting a church. I think this may be the intended message of that experience. Though, I expect Volume 2 will provide more clarity. I still question these visuals quite fiercely, but I’m just going to go with it.

I really have been feeling a watch on my arm lately, and I haven’t worn a watch in many years. I suppose this could be created by my mind as I have been thinking of this spiritual device a lot. But the energy I have felt during my time on the “Blue Planet” is very real. Also, I recently had a little epiphany about the meaning of the Starwalker name. If you break it into its parts, you have the words Star and Walker. A star is a nuclear device which emits energy in the form of light and heat. When we walk we displace ourselves by exerting a force. Force multiplied by displacement equates to work. So, a Starwalker is a Lightworker! I have more to say about the Starwalker name, but that’s a tale for another day.

Light and love,
Jon
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((Jon))))

I am just catching up and once again you have me contemplating the wonders of the universe rather then the rather mundane task of making a giant pitcher of tea ( iced tea) for the family. But I am feeling a sense that everything is "related"...this iced tea making with a glad and happy heart and deep thoughts of the Creator of all. That sounds silly I know and I have no idea where I am going with this...its just I am happy to be alive right now...and that feels good...really good.

Thank you, Jon, for being a part of my life...our little board family. :sunflower:

xxSandy