Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by sammy »

Oh Eric!

I'm glad the rogue stone is helping you! I'm so sorry that you've experienced things that have caused you to to lack confidence and feel self conscious...that can be very hard to wade through...You have such a beautiful soul, let it shine for the world to see! :kiss:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Amen to what Sammyjo just said! :D :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:37 amI went out to meditate and held the stone, the feeling I picked up on was calming. While at work I feel unafraid to hold eye contact, it seems I had been very self conscious in my recent past with questions of worth, and my confidence was at a low. I don't know if it's the stone but the energy feels heavy in a good way- slow moving, penetrating, an ability to resolve. Calm and courageous, open and creative. Unafraid.
Can't ask for much more than that! :sunflower: Wonderful!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation October 25, 2021
Joined this morning in 'no time”, as I kept falling asleep last night.

My grandma and cousin Kayte gave me their symbols as I feel into alpha. I set intention of joining the group meditation in 'no time'. Went to sit with Nebadonia on the bridge, and we discussed my slow progress in learning about Kundalini Yoga.

Monjoronson and George gave me their symbols, then appearing beside me. I was surprised when they each took one of my hands and led me to my Library. We went through all the steps. I made sure to grab The Book of Wisdom and The Seat Of Knowledge thinking I was going to need them. Passing through my clinic it was dark as Iris and Aris who usually reside there are always down at The River now. Quickly I called in my sister, her family, Aleah and her family, and my daughter-in-law to lay down on the patient tables and turned on the healing machines.

Monjoronson, George, and I went to the study, The desk that was normally there became a large round black table, several celestials were already there. We talked about The Book Of Wisdom. I sat in the seat of Knowledge. We waited patiently for the elevator to open. I don't know why I was a little surprised when the group emerged from the elevator.

We all stood and talked for a few minutes. I was smiling watching everyone, noticed everyone was paired off in to groups of two. Eric was discussing something with Steve. Steve shook his head in agreement. Sammyjo and Lynn were looking around the room admiring items they focused on. George held Sandy by her upper arms repeating, “I'm right here. I'm right here.”

We all came together then, the table disappeared as a wide hole opened up in the floor. Looking down we saw the whole universe. Then the library was gone and we stood suspended... in the universe! All was quiet, our bodies became invisible, the only way to discern where everyone was is we could see a shimmer of our outline as we moved. I concluded, “Oh we are all a part of the universe,...as if we are all one” We moved about exploring, stopping every once in awhile to revel in the feeling of calmness, wholeness,... of being a part of the universe. Slowly we all became solid again, talking in small groups of our experience, exchanging ideas.

I recalled the whole meditation. Going to the Library again, all the old steps I used to go through before waiting at the elevator for someone to emerge. “It's like a review of what we've learned.” While contemplating this Aleah appeared in front of me( in real time she'd entered my house without my knowing it). She declared, “Now I remember why I'm here, what my purpose is.” This was the reason for this meditation! The realization became clear to all of us. We all recalled our purpose and why we were here in this reality...Of course our spiritual selves remembered this. It is something our physical selves continue to figure out as we move through our journey.

That was the end of the meditation, lasted about an hour. I held a green calcite and a blue obsidian geode. Throughout, two songs played simultaneously, at times one was louder than the other.

Sad Songs They Say by Elton John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkbhTmB-ao

Two Less Lonely People In The World by Air Supply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvrbDVYdAA

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

George just sang for me "Two less people in the world" as I played it on You tube. He is with me and Bzutu just confirmed it. This song in this moment expressed our relationship forged from differing sides of the planet so many years ago. It was Love at first "sight" and one literally encouraged and made possible with match making Midwayers who knew we both so desperately needed each other. Thanks Kimmy. " I'm right here! I'm right here." Yep, that is a message I must embrace if I am ever going to be able to heal and accept a new way to share with my beloved husband again. The past is gone but the glorious present is standing right in front of me.

This was such a sweet beautiful quiet and gentle group meditation. Yes, beautiful, sweet, simple... no hurry, no enormous activity...restful, peaceful... something we all may have needed as we enjoy the love and presence of each other and the nurturing spirit guides.

Love you guys :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's awesome Kim, wonderful experience. I think that's pretty huge, losing the body and existing with, of the universe. And wow Sandy, amazing timing.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I knew both the songs were for you. How amazingly wonderful George sang it for you and you heard him! :loves You are the most important person to him(I've reread this probably ten times, thanking George for giving you this experience). I realize when he's concerned about you, that's all he can focus on and Monjoronson understands when this happens. I ask him to help me with the words I can say to comfort you. You have a love that spans time and space.
happyrain wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:25 amThis was such a sweet beautiful quiet and gentle group meditation.
This is exactly the way it felt to me too. like we were making quiet discoveries. The celestials present in our meditations always seem so happy and pleased to watch watch us interact and progress through the lessons of our meditations.

After reading it again, I reaized it wasn't very clear about Aleah's insertion into it. I was in my room meditating when she came in the house. She snuck into the kitchen to do homework when the image of her speaking to me in meditation happened. I thought it was most fortuitous her arriving at my house and in our meditation at the same time, but not in the least surprising.

Eric,
When we were invisible all one with each other and the universe, it was huge! We understood it was, but seemed so natural to us.

Love you guys!
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Did the 'no-time' meditation meet me in my dreams last night?

A place in my dreams that felt different from my dreams,

...There are three medium sized pillars inside a building with flames resting at the top of each and an altar with fire in front. The pillars are covered by a transparent blanket of white light draped over the flames, their energy is like a gentle spinning vortex. The room is more like... an amber hallway. Stone walls, gentle light. Everything is, alive- a beautiful and slow moving energy. The same way I toyed with the flame from holding the match I am practicing on the altar. I watch the flame rise and the flame on the center pillar behind it does the same, while the other two glow. And as I descend the flame, so do the fires atop the pillars. I stop and watch the fires return to normal. I am mesmerized by the white, see-through blankets draped over each pillar- they remain unaffected. This was the shortest part of my dream, but the most attention to detail I can recall. There was a very special feeling about this room or hall... it was captivating and time was not the same here. I believe I witnessed this space, eventually, without a body. I can see, feel, the room even now in the back of my mind- it feels as if it exist outside time as I know it.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Amazing visual! Your 'no time' theory is a possibility. In mine we were exploring and enthralled by every little object or sensation that captivated our senses. This could have been your version, sounds so peaceful and beautiful.
happyrain wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 pmThe pillars are covered by a transparent blanket of white light draped over the flames, their energy is like a gentle spinning vortex.
I would love to know what this is about?! Sounds like an energy source, really cool.

Seems like you have many crossover, meditation to dream state, experiences. Bet you'll remember the intricate details of this one for a long time.
Awesome!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim, I sure hope so. And if not, at least it is archived for reference.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sammy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:08 pm Oh Eric!

I'm glad the rogue stone is helping you! I'm so sorry that you've experienced things that have caused you to to lack confidence and feel self conscious...that can be very hard to wade through...You have such a beautiful soul, let it shine for the world to see! :kiss:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Thank you Sammy. I just saw this, not sure how I missed it.

🎃 Happy Halloween
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello world!

:mrgreen:

Plenty of sun in todays meditation. I hope all are well! Feeling grateful for all God provides.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning everyone!
Meditated in 'no time' this morning. Monjoronson and George held my hands. I asked George if Sandy was doing well. He smiled, "Yes she is!"

George and Monjoronson sort of dissolved at that point and I was by myself, guessed this was going to be an individual group meditation. For some reason I couldn't find our group. A sharp sound toned fairly loudly in my ears and continued throughout the meditation. I thought, " We must be getting quite the download!"

Spent some time searching for our group, then found myself in darkness suspended mid-air, in a yoga pose. (I'm often in the dark in meditation. Which is kind of what I prefer, as I find it comforting and less distracting.) While sitting there completely relaxed a voice spoke, "Let's think about love." (I've been listening to Abraham/Hicks a lot lately, spending much time 'rampaging ' on things, people. situations, I love and bring me joy.) As I began bringing to mind those things, my whole body became very warm. Images appeared like a snapshot as I visited various places around the world. Venice in particular was very vivid for me. Then a crisp clear image appeared of a glove with something silver lying on top of it. I thought, "This must be significant for someone,"(unfortunately now the details have faded from my memory). Images like this continued for the rest of the meditation.

I was actually quite surprised as it lasted for an hour and a half. Seemed a much shorter period of time than that. The stones meditated with were a rose quartz and a blue gazing ball. The gazing ball was a inspired choice I wanted to test if meditating with a glass sphere helped me at all with my connection. Not really sure if it did or not, but it became warm to the touch by the time I finished.

Happy meditating everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day. :sunny:

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi,
There were two songs playing during the meditation, but for the lifeof me I could not remember them. I took a nap today and they returned!
Joshua Kadison's, Beautiful In My Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrqkqdErHxc

Andrea Bocelli and Celion Dion, The prayer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt_OkgSOrkU

Lyrics
I pray you’ll be our eyes,
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise,
In times when we don’t know
Let this be our prayer,
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place,
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we’ll be safe

La luce che tu dai (the light that you give)
I pray we’ll find your light
Nel cuore resterà (In my heart it will remain)
And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarci che (To remind us that)
When stars go out each night
L’eterna stella sei (You are the eternal star)
Nella mia preghiera (In my prayers)
Let this be our prayer
Quanta fede c’è (How much faith there is)
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

Sognamo un mondo senza più violenza (We dream of a world with no more violence)
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza (A world of justice and hope)
Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino (Everyone lends a hand to their neighbour)
Simbolo di pace e di fraternità (A symbol of peace and fraternity)

La forza che ci dai (The strength you give us)
We ask that life be kind
È il desiderio che (And the desire that)
And watch us from above
Ognuno trovi amor (Everyone will find love)
We hope each soul will find
Intorno e dentro a sè (Around and inside themselves)
Another soul to love
Let this be our prayer
Let this be our prayer
Just like every child
Just like every child

Need to find a place,
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe
E la fede che (And the faith that)
Hai acceso in noi (You have ignited within us)
Sento che ci salverá (I feel that it will save all of us)

I had to add Pentatonix's version, such pure tones! :loves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnvzwAPqniU

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone,
I'm putting this here becasue it relates back to the Group Meditation of October 25, 2021.

October 26th, Aleah had this dream. Ever since she was little if she told me, "I had a dream last night," I knew to settle down and get comfortable, as she's always been a prolific, detailed dreamer. I asked if I could post her dream as it has a few significant aspects that related to our group meditation of the 25th. I'd gotten busy and then forgot to post it. She called this morning to see if I'd shared it on the boards, because last night she'd had the exct same dream! So, I'm sure I'm supposed to share her dream. She would be interested in any input anyone may have.

Aleah's Egyptian Dream October 26, 2021

I was on a ship in the ocean when Nichole Kidman(who was a mermaid), came up from the depths with a crystal as big as my head. She told me she needed to show me something and I should follow her. She then dove back into the deep. I jumped in realizing I could breathe underwater even though I wasn't a mermaid and went all the way to the bottom of the ocean floor.

The ground was littered with skeletons that surrounded a temple. It was similar to the Parthenon, but between the pillars were statues of the Egyptian Gods, I noticed Anubis and Horace immediately. The mermaid handed me the crystal and told me to take it inside the temple. That was where it belonged. I took the crystal from her and walked into the temple. I found a stand that perfectly matched the shape of the crystal. As soon as I placed it in the stand, the Earth began to shake and I realized that the crystal was the power source of the gods and that they had come back to life! I ran out of the temple that had begun to crumble around me. Anubis and Set started chasing me and I was scared, but suddenly Horace swooped down and attacked them so I could get away. Then Ra came out and commanded thousands of brightly colored beetles to carry me to safety. After the beetles slowed I turned and saw Ra and Horace.

In a booming voice Ra said something to me and I replied, “So, that's my purpose.” I tried and tried to remember what he had said, but I couldn't recall it.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,

My prayers and meditations have revolved around faith as it has been a very tricky time for me. So the last words of this song, "The Prayer"
has special meaning for me and relates to all of us I think as the world can be a bit of a scary place right now if we loose our hope and our Faith that the Creator has a plan for us individually and collectively.
Need to find a place,
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe
E la fede che (And the faith that)
Hai acceso in noi (You have ignited within us)
Sento che ci salverá (I feel that it will save all of us)
Thank you for taking the time to post the comforting lyrics to "The Prayer". It is a very special song to me. It also reminds me that God works in all phases of time. Long story there... and relates to that song and one of my early healing experiences in the Akashic Construct.

Aleah's dream is fascinating. :D :shock:

I looked up some images of ancient Egyptian temples underwater...
https://au.images.search.yahoo.com/sear ... tion=click

I am starting by learning a little about some of the main characters beginning with...

Anubus.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Anubis/ says...
"Anubis is the Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife as well as the patron god of lost souls and the helpless. He is one of the oldest gods of Egypt, who most likely developed from the earlier (and much older) jackal god Wepwawet with whom he is often confused."

"He is depicted as a black canine, a jackal-dog hybrid with pointed ears, or as a muscular man with the head of a jackal. The color black was chosen for its symbolism, not because Egyptian dogs or jackals were black. Black symbolized the decay of the body as well as the fertile soil of the Nile River Valley which represented regeneration and life. The powerful black canine, then, was the protector of the dead who made sure they received their due rights in burial and stood by them in the life after death to assist their resurrection."
With this in mind it might be why he was chasing Aleah as her actions caused the temple remains to crumble. ????

next... Set...
https://www.worldhistory.org/Set_(Egyptian_God)/
"Set, also known as Seth and Suetekh, was the Egyptian god of war, chaos, and storms, brother of Osiris, Isis, and Horus the Elder, uncle to Horus the Younger, and brother-husband to Nephthys."

"His name is usually translated as "instigator of confusion" and "destroyer" and he was associated with disorder, foreign lands and people, and the color red."

"He is sometimes depicted as a red-haired beast with a forked tail and cloven hooves or a shaggy red dog-like beast known as a sha (or, to modern-day scholars, as the Set Animal) which some scholars claim was modeled on the Saluki breed while others maintain was a purely mythological creature imagined specifically to represent Set whose other symbols were the griffin, hippopotamus, crocodile, and tortoise (though he was primarily associated with the serpent). His epithets include "Lord of the Desert" and "Ruler of the South" as he was originally a god of Upper Egypt (the south) and the barren lands beyond Egypt's borders."
There is much to read about the history of Set and it would rival any of our best modern day "soap operas."

But one ide led to another here and while looking up information on Set my googling led me to look for images of underwater temples and then underwater temples with skeletons around them. Interestingly enough, I came across this article about the excavations of known native American sites before TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) flooded this area with building Norris Dam. These excavation sites are now underwater. I grew up in this area. :) cool huh?
https://www.ancientpages.com/2018/08/15 ... -revealed/

This article above did tie in with my research on Egypt gods temples etc... in that their was some reason to think that some of the layered remains might be Egyptian in nature. ????

Anyway, I will continue to research the other God depicted in Aleah's dream as it is fascinating stuff. Maybe something will resonate with Aleah or spark some understanding she seeks along the way. :finger:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Thank you so much for doing research! When Aleah visited I had her look through it with me. It was crazy as we were scrollng through the underwater temples, she saw one called "Heracleion," and gasped. She said it looked just like it, but in her dream the temple had a roof and the Egyptian gods stood in front of the pillars. After a little digging we found out that the soil beneath it eroded and the whole temple became submerged. Seems pretty weird the building stayed intact.

In middle school she was a little obsessed with Egyptian mythology, so she's familiar with all the dieties. This reminds me of a dream I had many years ago where Aleah, my sister, and myself were Egyptian priesteses leading some kind of huge ceremony. I remember we were in a gigantic cavern and the three of us rose several feet up in the air on stone pillars. I have no idea if any of it means anything, but it's very interesting as one thing ties in with the other. Espesially when the message from our group meditation and her dream was about us receiving our purpose and none of us remembering what that was afterward.

On a different note, she's begun doing card readings again, had one last night. Just before leaving the house one of the decks fell out of her bag. She didn't know how it happened as the bag wasn't over filled. While she was setting up, two cards from two different decks fell on the floor. Incredibly they were both cards about the obsidian stone! To begin she asks the person to choose which deck to use. I think she has about twelve different ones. She had a feeling he was ging to shoose the oe that fell out of her bag and he did. For a reading she places crystals and stones around the table. She placed the obsidian in the middle of the table knowing she was going to give it to her client(she doesn't always do this). The man was overwhelmed with how the cards she drew for him reflected so closely his situation. In the middle of the reading she told him he could choose a stone to hold if he felt like he needed to fiddle, or hold on to something. At the end she ended up giving him the obsidian. It's for protection and she felt he needed it. He admitted he wanted to pick that one up when he choose a stone, but since it was in the middle of the table he thought it was off limits for him and was very touched when she offered to give it to him. About a half hour after the reading he sent her a text thanking her so much for using her gifts to help him and helping him to reawaken to his spiritual seeking.

Thanks again for your help. It gave Aleah much to think about.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everybody...
I'm so sorry Kim. I got completely side tracked and haven't gotten back to my research...but I will. :) I had a funny feeling that somewhere in all those images of underwater ruins that Aleah would see something familiar. Now we have to wonder why? Why that particular temple showed up in her dream? I think just like oracle cards the images shown are also part of the explanation.

It is interesting too that you mentioned her usage of the card decks to help others... I just read the above post after just coming here from connecting to our group meditation sessions.

Here is my experience this week.

I began our group journey with a prayer to connect with my beloved friends all over the world who may be joining us on the "wings of a prayer". I found myself floating gently down through the sky...very slowly through the rainbow colors to my new special place in nature. To my pure delight George was floating beside me and participating with a wink. We landed and walked the short distance to the meadow and onwards through the dry grasses to the circle of standing stones on a rise in its center. In the distance surrounding this jewel of a meadow was an arboreal forest that emitted a kind of mystic energy.

George and I waited hand in hand for "the others" to appear....and soon like clockwork they did. Kim and Eric first, then SammyJo and Brody (Looks like you are a team now Sammy) and Shane and Melody and PP... That's all I could see but felt others were there.
As we greeted each other the circle formed and energy flowed between us. The journey began and we took flight... George on his Eagle...I was on an Owl and though I could not see what the rest of you were riding I knew there was something there. We continued our flight towards our destination. My vision waned but I could feel energy and beings around us and it was at this moment I had a very strong impulse to draw a card representing all of us.

I smiled as I drew the card, "Pegasus Transcending" which shows a beautiful white winged horse with a rider on its back.
Basically it says this...
"Grab hold of your mane! Pegasus is leaping into the sky with you on his back... Pegasus represents the immortality of your spirit and the journey to the heavens. The appearance of this card is a sign. get ready for a dramatic activation of your spiritual journey. A powerful transformation is at hand. Great things are possible. The Pegasus rise above the earthly realm offers a higher perspective. Take the time to meditate and profound insights about your life will be revealed. Step away from the drama and emotional manipulation of others...

...This message here is to focus on the incredible creativity, vitality and spiritual awakening within you....
....You ae on a pilgrimage of the soul. It is time to transcend the weight of earthly burdens. When you remember that you have come from Spirit and are Eternal, challenging situations will resolve. "
I was over come with gratitude and when I expressed it, I felt warmth, pressure and heartbeats in my hands. Off we flew through my rather hazy starry heavens. The images were not perfect but the energy around us was incredible . Eventually it was time to return and I felt the words "Love is our wings. It unites us and uplifts us." ( I felt this love is not just in relation to our group of friends but all of us humans, celestials, immortals as well.)

Okay that's all out of me. I hope everyone is safe happy and well wherever you sit on this planet.

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy, what a lovely experience.

PS
https://ibb.co/qxJj7YW
These Owls are gifts from Spirit. I found the little brown one at my feet in a parking lot one Oct. morning.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy and Eric,
Cool! and Cool!
Sandy,
Wow! Awesome sensory experience! I figured George was off with you somewhere. I'm going to read the card over a few times. What a wonderful meditation, so glad I was a part of it! Please don't feel you have to research Egyptian temples unless you find it meaningful for you. Maybe some day I can convince Aleah to do the group meditations with us.

Eric,
Have you looked up what an owl animal totem means?

I meditated this morning. Had a very solid connection, but could not find the group anywhere! Now that I think about it I asked to join the group meditation, but not to join in 'no time'. After searching for several minutes I felt a symbol and found myself sitting at Babaji's fire. Hardly any words were said, but it felt like I was getting information.

I felt a new symbol! It was at the opening of my left ear canal. It took a minute to adjust to the sensation. Archangel Gabriel came to mind, I asked and he confirmed it was him. I said, " You're here to help me find my voice." Felt there was more,then it came to me, "Ah, and also to learn to listen." I was then I felt George'sand Monjoronson's symbols. I asked if Sandy was ok. George said she was, and that was the end of the meditation. I was shocked it had lasted 2 hours.

Love you guys,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim, what a special experience to connect with Babaji. I have read that Archangel gabriel has connections to the moon, and simultaneously that the lunar eclipse occurring November 18th-19th will be longest eclipse this century and the longest in 580 years(credits to Swami V). Hmm, group meditation??? I will try to catch it.

Yes, I've read of the owl as a totem. Right now, Spirit is very clearly sending me the message to look at the Tiger. The Tiger is following me in my subconscious workings. It has come across in surprising ways. For example, today I saw it as a stuffed animal, on a license plate- and my Dads geologist friend gifted him a rock called, "Tiger Iron" which is a combination of red jasper and hematite. With your interest in stones and the like I thought to share that last one here. =) . . .

I also purchased a drink and hadn't realized the name of it, "Tiger Seed." I bought it for its simple ingredients. It was a ginger limeade. I ended up buying the drink again at a later day- It feels like the calling of Tiger is happening more as background work than foreground- I wonder what it might mean.

Kind regards.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Really interesting about Gabriel's connection to the moon and the longest lunar eclipe in centuries coming up. Thanks for mentioning it or I would have missed it. I'm up for having a group meditation on Thursday at 8:30. Friday my granddaughters are spending the night, so will probably do it during the middle of the day. Anyone else game?

Of course I had to look up tiger iron. I have a tiger's eye and a dragon's stone, but have not heard of tiger iron. Fire Mountain Gems says,"Tiger iron is said to contain the metaphysical properties of its component stones--the grounding power and circulatory affinity of hematite; the healing power and blood-cleansing abilities of red jasper; the energizing power and clarity inducing strength of tigereye--as well as being considered powerful in its own right. Tiger iron is believed to be a rare and potent three-fold stone; it grounds energies, protects the spirit and manifests the will. As such, practitioners are wary when pairing it with other stones, lest it supercharge them. Tiger iron is affiliated with the root, sacral and solar plexus chakras. It is assigned to the western signs of Scorpio and Leo, and is popular among "earth" signs such as Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. It can be found among those born in the Year of the Metal Tiger in Chinese astrology (1950 and 2010)."

Digging a litte further I had to laugh when it said, "Tiger iron is also sometimes called mugglestone, to the surprise and delight of Harry Potter fans everywhere!" Our whole family are big Harry Potter fans and I've not heard of the mugglestone. I've read all the books five times, three times out loud( my kids ages are spread out). Anyway my interest has been piqued again lately. All of the sudden I've been binge watching the movies, have asked for Harry Potter pajamas for Christmas. Last night(watched movie 6), my husband said, "I think I'm going to get you a wand."

I thought, "Cool! Aleah has one!" Going to have to practice my spells, a little rusty, "Ricktasempra! Flippendo! Alohamora!"

I've had so many coincidental happenings lately I've been writing them down. I think this one qualifies as I've had Harry Potter on the brain this week!

I'm curious why your dad's friend gifted him with that particular stone, any insights?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Count me in for meditation!
And you have me laughing at your spell casting. 🤭

Dad and his friend are geologist, they share morning walks and I suspect even after retirement will continue to discuss rocks and share their works.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Ah! Did you show him the rogue stone you found?

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Yes, I've since returned the stone from where I found it.

Tomorrow is the eclipse, enjoy!