Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Thinking about the fear of death always brings to mind my mother-in-law's passing. I won't go into it again, but it seemed she was scared at the end and I was terrified. Then a deep feeling of peace came over me. I told her, "It's ok Joan you can go... I'm not scared anymore." And she did.
happyrain wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:16 pmFallen angel memories are just that, dreams from my youth that made me think and feel of a fallen angel.
It feels like there is a huge amount of... something behind this. Enough to fill a thread all it's own.

I'm still falling asleep when trying to meditate. After we talked about dreams, I had one the other morning that I remembered! I was a young girl living in a group of mystical people. Seemed as if it was set back in medieval times. Everyone in our community had magical/mystical abilities. I was a late bloomer and was a few years past finding out what mine were. People were getting worried about me because I hadn't found out mine yet, but I wasn't. One day I was outside holding an egg in my left hand, then covered the egg with my right hand. Standing there eyes closed, calming my mind against all the movement and noise going on around me. After a few seconds I opened my eyes, uncovered my hand from the egg, and it had turned into a fuzzy yellow chick! I smiled, not getting overly excited at seeing this, I calmly whispered, "There you are." Right after that I held a seed. Did the same calming of my mind and blocking out the outside world. When I looked, the seed had become a small plant. An almost invisible being standing beside me whispered into my ear, "Your ability... is life." I woke up right after that thinking, "Well, that was pretty cool!"

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

That is AWESOME. :D :D :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yes, AWESOME, Kim! :sunflower: And when I hear about your adventures first with you preschool children and now your grandchildren and your Midas touch in your garden... I am thinking, yes Life is definitely your gift and what could be better, eh?
You actually give the joy of life to others and help us to grow. :love

I dreamed about a garage sale last night...sigh/ LOL But, on a positive note I am finally beginning to remember bits of my dreams again... So yeah! :bana:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That's really sweet to say.

About the garage sale dream... did you find any good deals?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
About the garage sale dream... did you find any good deals?
I seemed like it might have been my garage sale or a group sale with my neighbour. I could only remember a tiny bit of it and it had to do with a problem related to the sale which woke me up rather earlier then usual.

I need to get rid of a bunch of our stuff so I suspect that was in my subconscious and produced the dream. Right now, though, this kind of thing is out of the question because of lockdowns.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
So you can put those plans on the back burner for awhile. Tell your subconscious, "Yeah! Yeah Yeah! I'll get to it. Now send me dreams full of wonder and surprise!"

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim and everyone,
So you can put those plans on the back burner for awhile. Tell your subconscious, "Yeah! Yeah Yeah! I'll get to it. Now send me dreams full of wonder and surprise!"
:D Will do, sis. Last night's was a bit better actually was an interesting dream that I thought I had remembered when I woke up this morning but now, hours later it is gone. :)

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier if our subconscious mind would write everything down for us so we could read about what happened in the night? Just think about all the valuable information we miss out on. Like, knowing how to build a helicopter lawn chair, or visiting Atlantis, or... swimming the English Channel! The possibilities are endless.

Getting ready to meditate in a little while. Already tried today, but turned into another one of those loud meditations. :? Monjoronson, Nebadonia and George came in very strongly,... but you know. Well, I've already had my nap, so will stay awake for this one for sure!

Happy meditating everyone. :happy

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: Can't wait... :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation September 19, 2021
Our group met excitedly at the crystal, we had our heads together chattering away like we hadn't seen each other in a long time. George approached me saying, “Tell Sandy I love her.”

My reply was, “Well George she's right here. You can tell her.” And Sandy stepped out from behind me. Babaji and George were going to be our teachers today. Without any hesitation the crystal transported us to a wide green valley at the base of a high hill. It was picturesque, sunny blue skies, billowy clouds, and a soft breeze. There were not a great number of people present today. Looking over I saw Eric, completely absorbed about something in his hand. It seemed as if he blocked out everything else going on around him while he looked at it. Then he joined us.

I remembered we'd been here before when Memaw Laura was still on the board and we were talking about her sick brother. It is a place we used to gather and asked the ill or the injured to join us. They would go into the center and those around the perimeter would send them concentrated healing light.

A lot was going on, I really couldn't keep up with all the visual images passing by me, but it felt as if we'd learned all that before. This meditation felt like it was more of a review. The information from those past meditations were being more deeply imprinted in our subconscious minds.

Then it seemed like I was getting snapshots of us being in different positions around the group talking with others. Babaji was engaging with people individually. He seemed so focused on who ever he was talking to. I don't remember him talking to me personally.

Toward the end of the meditation while Babaji continued to talk to others of our group, George had Sandy and I walk with him to the top of a high butte. Pointing far into the distance he said, “Look farther beyond the horizon. Broaden you vision, so when individual teachers come to each of you(meaning not only those present in the meditation), you'll be ready. He really wanted us to remember this point and repeated it a few times. I could tell there was much more he wanted to say, but this was what needed to be said for this meditation. Seemed like he wanted all of those people reading this meditation to take what he said to heart.

My impression was, instead of focusing so much on what is happening in the world today, individually we should push ourselves to put that aside and dig deeper into our spiritual learning, what ever that means for us. As I was writing this, a quote I heard last night from Abraham/Hicks came to mind. It was, “Relax, we've got you.” What ever craziness is going on in the world we are protected, right where we're supposed to be. Much is being sent to us that we've asked for, but we have to allow those things to come to us.

The meditation lasted for and hour and a half. I held a tree jasper and mahogany obsidian.

A song played softly in the background throughout. As soon as I can put a title to it I'll post it here.

Wow, the internet is crazy. I vaguely had the beat, and tune in my head, could only remember a few words from the song. I thought it was from when I was a teenager, later thought maybe Crosby, Stills and Nash had sung it. After looking on YouTube with no luck, I simply wrote the few words I remembered on a general search. Low and behold, there it was! Doctor my Eyes by Jackson Browne, back up singers Crosby, Stills and Nash!

Even after playing the song and reading the words I wasn't exactly sure what it was about, did another search. At this point I'm still not sure the message this song holds for me,... or maybe it's for someone reading this. I do know there's always a message to go with the songs that accompany my meditations.

Found this explanation from Jackson Browne. “It's a song about a guy who has gone through a lot in life and comes to accepts his fate” I would welcome any discussion if anyone else has insights about the meditation, or the meaning behind the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq9rwBGn-gg

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Very cool, thank you Kim. I do feel protceted despite the increase in fear and pressure from external sources.

I would love to share the connection but it isn't PG for a family forum.

:oops: :mrgreen:

Maybe that's saying enough?

Also Steve, the person you picked up from our firsr effort, prays for us by invoking babaji- it interest me that you two picked up on him earlier and again in your meditation.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Ps

i'm not sure how but the times we have group meditations my dreams seem to focus on slowing down and breathing. which you would think is a crucial element to the practice... here it is...

a woman is helping me descend several hundred feet down into the ocean. i am in special gear, she tells me to check my breathing. i am lowering in a semi spiral motion very slowly and quite possible that i am tethered to a line. i have an entire crew at the ready. i have two panels of light lowering with me. one square and flat, the other cylindrical. as i am lowering i hear a woman on the surface defending my rights and ensuring i have proper equipment. suddenly i am seeing propulsion as a bodyless witness purveying the landscape, a type of churning beneath the mud causing a heating surface. Deep, dark sliding mud... I am back in my body, looking up, I can only see the bubbles produced by my suit as I hone in on my slowed breath and the woman talking in the distance.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

PPS

I'm back from work, this song is groovy. It makes sense with your meditation, and your reflections. It might have been for you after all!

The only part that stood out most for me was help me if you can, because I have been pleading to the lord for clarification in my current life situation.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Kim - Yet another COOL meditation! And it sounds like from what Eric said that you are picking up on his friend Steve? I looked back but couldn't figure out where it was referenced.

I LOVE that song! I used to be a huge Jackson Brown fan. Ironically, I have been to they eye doctor 3 times in the last 3 weeks...and more to come. (Recurring styes....never ending styes!) Warm compresses several times a day for 10-15 minutes...I've been trying to meditate while I do the compresses but all I see is Brody.

I'm very grateful that I get to see him in my meditation. Since Scott moved away with him my heart is broken. I want to go visit but there is a SICK bridge that caused an unexpected very severe panic attack on the way up to Syracuse. I wonder what a 5 hour Uber would cost :lol: Sorry...I went off on another bunny trail there.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everybody,

Been meaning to write here for several days but keep getting interrupted.

Thank you Eric for telling us about Steve and Babaji. It makes sense that all participants and their Teachers will share time and influence our meditations as a whole. What I think is cool about the meditations are that there is a tiny undercurrent an a connection regardless if the "big picture" may be quite different.

My meditations felt more like energy transference. I felt and saw strong energies around me and flowing into me... I remember wondering if something was being downloaded and so there is a small connection with what Kim says here...
A lot was going on, I really couldn't keep up with all the visual images passing by me, but it felt as if we'd learned all that before. This meditation felt like it was more of a review. The information from those past meditations were being more deeply imprinted in our subconscious minds.
George had spoken in the past of information sometimes being downloaded for future use...even stuff we may not have consciously learned in any other form.

Eric,
Your dreams are always fascinating... you are so blessed to be able to describe them in such wonderful detail. Could your dreams at times and in some way be a form of communication between you and these other realms? Between you and Celestial messengers? In this world with its many "layers" we are learning so much is possible with an open mind.

Sammy I had a chuckle and a deja vu when imagining you trying to calm yourself and meditate with compress and a probably concerned enormous Brody checking that you are okay more frequently then was really necessary. But hey he's a dog and you are his charge. :D They get so concerned when we are hurt or doing something out of the ordinary that they do not understand. Oh My... Stys are very painful. I hope you get this one cleared up and no more arrive to take its place. (left or right eye?)

Kimmie, I adored that song...I haven't heard it in years but it is one of those fabulous songs that stay with you long after you hear it...and what a voice... I wrote down all the words to the song and have been pondering it. wow... very tricky. I am wondering if it is one of those songs that can mean something to some people but others hear something else. Because when I listen to it it seems a caution about being authentic with your feelings. to not bury them... The part "learn how not to cry" That spoke to me as when I was about 10 and a very toughened kid who was picked on a bit because of my weight, I remember one day declaring to myself that I was NOT going to cry again! And I didn't.... for many years. What I didn't realize, though, was I was burying my feelings and they were piling up in a messy way inside with no pressure valve since I had disconnected it. Eventually life caused me to finally face what was clogging up my insides to see the reality of "me". Not some false narrative. But still despite this lesson and the consequences it is still so easy to practice avoidance. Maybe that is human nature. :)

Okay I have jabbered way to much...
Love to every single one of you!
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
I've missed so much!

Eric,
That song may have been for others, but must have been for me also as it's still in my head. I'll catch myself every once in awhile thinking, "Oh, what is this song?" Then soon realize it's the same song! Guess if I ever want to move on from it I'd better go back and try and figure it out.

The symbolism in your dream is very powerful. Do you have book or site of dream interpretations? It's very helpful to stick with one reference to help spiritual communication. Spirit can adapt to which ever one you choose. If they understand the meaning of the symbols you are going by, interpretation is clearer.
happyrain wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:27 pmThe only part that stood out most for me was help me if you can, because I have been pleading to the lord for clarification in my current life situation.
I just had a big old idea of The Law Of Attraction pop into my head regarding your statement. If you'd like further clarification on this let me know, otherwise it might be unwanted, "Blah, blah, blah."

Sammyjo,
On another site they were going to have a group meditation. Eric asked us if any of us wanted to do it with them. I joined, and in meditation was able to come up with the names of the two other people participating. It was pretty cool! That led to starting this thread.

Oh, Brody is missing you too. :cry: Poor sweet boy. Any way to bypass the bridge somehow, maybe another not too far away?

Are the styes a new thing for you? They are painful. Dave used to have them for years, then thankfully they stopped. :sorry: not a fun way to spend your days, especially coupled with missing your furry friend. You can go off on as many bunny trails as you like as it's kind of our thing too. Like minds and all that.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sandy,
I love those under currents! I don't think it was a small connection, as we were thinking along the same lines. :sunflower:

Oh gees, realized I was whistling,... the song.
Sandy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:22 pmI am wondering if it is one of those songs that can mean something to some people but others hear something else. Because when I listen to it it seems a caution about being authentic with your feelings. to not bury them...
I thought that too. A very good lesson for all of us. It may hold more meaning for us than we realize.

I think the prominence of Babaji in and out of our meditations is, "SUPER COOL!!!" Think about it, four people in different parts of the world suddenly connecting on the same spiritual figure, let alone being worthy of his attention! Ah, new song, "It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small small world..." Sandy, I know I caught you with that one. :bana: :bana: :bana: Lol, was that a bunny trail?

Ok, lots left to do tonight. I had an impromptu group meditation today. Think I'll wait and post it tomorrow. I for one am getting tired of hearing my own voice(in my head of course, I usually do not talk out loud to myself,...all that often).

I love every single one of you too!
:loves
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Meditation September 24, 2018

The theme of this meditation is not a new one. It seems our job continues to be to send loving healing light to help uplift our world and it's inhabitants.

Set my intention to send healing to my son and husband, then to attend to what ever lesson spirit had planned for me.

Monjoronson came in right away. I felt myself falling into alpha very quickly. Nebadonia was waiting at the bridge. Monjoronson waited very patiently while Nebadonia and I touched foreheads. This is a common greeting form between us, feelings of being deeply loved spread throughout my body. We talked for a few minutes then I crossed the bridge to continue with the meditation.

First sent healing to my ailing family members. As I thought of others around the world who needed healing, we found ourselves in the great wide meadow from the previous group meditation. Babaji was there. He spoke to me for a few minutes. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it had to do with the dream I had about holding the egg and it turned into a baby chick. He reminded me my gift/ability/purpose, was life. I thought about this reviewing the dream.

Then Monjoronson and I left. I can't remember if Babaji went with us, but I felt his compassion and presence encompassed us. We arrived at the hospital room of Shane's father-n-law. He was outside of his body watching. A ways off in one direction he saw his departed wife, she waved to us. In the other direction was Melody, Shane, and their sons(?), It was like he was trying to decide which way to go. Myself, Monjoronson, and a few other celestials surrounded him sending loving healing light. I spoke to him the whole time, can't recall what was said. I do remember telling him it was ok for him to heal, that he could come back from this. I wished he could feel in real time the loving healing being directed to him. We stayed for awhile then moved on.

I thought of the last group meditation and of George asking Sandy and I to look further with a broader perspective. Sandy appeared smiling. We hugged giggling. I could see two versions of how this was going to progress. Sandy and I separating off going to have fun, we became children versions of ourselves. Or the meditation could continue in the direction it had been going, with us as adults joining in a global healing. I hadn't intended this to be a group meditation, but everyone from our group showed up. All were ready and eager to be a part of the meditation. I remember seeing Eric and his friend Steve talking to each other.

Many many others joined us, a mix of celestials and humans. We formed a wide circle around the circumference of the Earth. In unison we began toning and directing a stream of healing light to the surface.

While doing this I thought about all the people in my life I hadn't been able to spend time with because of COVID. As the others continued with the healing, Monjoronson and I left, visiting each of the people I'd been thinking about. We visited numerous friends and loved ones, most living, some deceased. I hugged everyone in an embrace of loving healing light. My own feelings soared, like I was in a bubble of love. I could feel the pressure of it around me.

After a time, we'd gone several miles above the surface of the planet, several celestials joined us. The world appeared as a slowly revolving globe, While marveling at this I saw inky, billowing black massess(?) in certain areas on the surface. I turned to Monjoronson questioning with my eyes. He just smiled and nodded in silent response. Going down to investigate, a skinny hand(the inky cloud swirling around it) shot out of the mass. Surprised, I turned to Monjoronson, again. I blinked, took a deep breath, reached for the hand and pulled. A small raggedy child emerged, It was so small, dirty, and downcast. Immediately concerned, I hugged the little boy. Myself and the celestials began sending as much love into him as was possible. In doing so, realization hit me. This was a tyrant, warlord, dictator(what ever their title), of that area. He was at the center of that blackness, creating pain and fear to everyone around him.

We rose back up, went to another black cluster and another, repeating our actions. Each time pulling out a small child and several babies. It really hit home that every tyrant began as an innocent. Their mistreatment began at a very young age, some at the day of their birth. These men who had grown up spreading so much, … evil, had been created over the course of their lives to become monsters, invariably creating monsters in their wake.

I understood this was what the celestials did all the time. It's time we humans began to see how our words and actions, either directly, or by turning a blind eye to the plight of others, created these people. And it is just as important to send loving healing light to them to hopefully interrupt the devastating cycle.

Our task completed, I spent several minutes internalizing the message, and then basking in the all encompassing feeling of love and contentment I was experiencing. A couple of songs popped in and out, but I can't remember them.

This meditation last two hours. I held a heart shaped black obsidian and pink gneiss.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

True, Kim. Wow thank you. And I've shared with Steve, to keep him in our circle.

Tried to practice today in the sun. I couldn't hold my attention long.

Family movie tonight, a new favorite: The Lighthouse

Maybe I can try again after.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello group! =)

I gave it a second go today, it took deep- slow and pursed breath to finally enter into a calm and slowed state- BUT WHAT A RELIEF :lol: The effects of being engaged with stillness lingered on even after the meditation. I did include my spiritual family here in prayer. After experiencing a level of depth I felt a certain dissociation with my immediate awareness and personality which made it feel as if someone had zoomed into my spiritual consciousness to greet me.

All day today was as if someone had unchained my restraints and allowed me the privilege of experiencing this aspect of my self I had not been in touch with for a while- it is refreshing. :bana: This last month had been a struggle energetically speaking- things seem to be loosening up- I understand life is flux, but for today- this is a victory.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: Eric, that's so wonderful to hear. It feels so good to touch spirit for a little bit... helpful and healing it is. :sunflower:

Thank you Kim for sharing such a moving meditation with us... I am inspired and have an idea after reading it... gotta do a wee bit of research though.

I have a question you wrote:
I held a heart shaped black obsidian and pink gneiss.
I am wondering if there was a particular reason why you choose beforehand the crystals used in the meditation or if you allow spirit to choose the ones that will be helpful in your meditation work? Does that make any sense? :scratch:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I believe spirit helps me choose the stones for meditation. I stand a moment in front of the shelf that holds them, then feel the urge to take the individual stones(they are many and varied). I have an idea about what energy most of them help with(especially which chakra corresponds with their color), but often after meditating I'll look up their specifics, especially if I hadn't used that one in awhile. Invariably the ones chosen will have the properties to help with the problems I'd been worried/working on.

Had another meditation today.

Group Meditation October 1, 2021
I'll just say this meditation was one of the most love inspiring I've felt to date.
And has been the case a lot lately, without any reservations I've brought our meditation group along for the ride. This was a long one, so all the names are not listed, but you were all there! I hope that even a fraction of what I saw and felt can be expressed in this post.

For the past few weeks I've been beginning preparations by asking the archangels to cleanse and heal each chakra. When that is complete I envision a clear spinning disc of light hovering at the back of my body over each energy center. I begin with Archangel Michael cleansing and healing the Root Chakra, and a red disc. Next comes Archangel Ariel with an orange light for the Sacral Chakra. Then Archangel Chamuel for the Solar Plexus and yellow light. Archangel Raphael with a green light for the Heart Chakra. Archangel Gabriel, blue light for the Throat Chakra. Archangel Metatron, indigo light for the Brow chakra, and last Archangel Uriel for the Crown Chakra with a lavender light.

Today I wanted to spend a little more time thanking them, as I've been asking for their help in a couple of times a day. I hoped it hadn't been too frequent and felt I've been remiss in quickly skimming over expressing my gratitude. So, I purposefully slowed it down, taking the time to really see each Archangel, taking their hand in mine and giving a heart felt thank you, also looking into their eyes saying how much I desired knowing each of them more thoroughly.

I don't know if it was because I took more time, or more likely was ready to removed some barriers, but I felt today's cleansing and clearing so much more than before. With each... blessing, I felt a lightening of my spirit, a buoyancy, like I was raising up off the ground a little more each time. The sensation of being wrapped in a cushion of love was all encompassing. When all my chakras were cleared, I was suspended several feet above the ground. Basking in the feeling of love, I was giggling and spinning around in the image of my childhood self. I saw with each cleansing, my spirit releasing a little bit more of a great thick mantel of self-loathing. The covering gradually splitting down the back sliding form my form, as I stood more upright and lighter with each step.

Monjoronson and George were by my side hovering above the ground with me. Wide-eyed I gazed in wonder at what I was feeling. We were not speaking, but communication passed between us.

Looking down I realized I held something in my closed palm, opening it, I saw a speck of brilliant light. I came to the realization it was a seed of spirit.
(around this time I saw the full view of the meditation, understanding my image could be replaced with anyone's. It happened to me this time because I was the one initiating in the meditation. To demonstrate this it was as if a school picture of me was taken down and another pinned up in my place).

I understood that if I could give one gift to any person it would be this seed, sparking the release of self-loathing. It hit me that every negative situation or feeling I've experienced was attracted to me from my own sense of unworthiness. This above all else, blocked my progress and manifesting abundance in my life. I thought of all my training as a teacher, and spiritual understanding I'd learned had been leading to this moment. It was all meant to bring me to this realization that self-love was ...EVERYTHING. It was the key for all of us to move beyond where we had been. Over and over again through the years I'd been exposed to this concept until I was ready to embrace it and let go of that one thing. My whole life I'd believed it had been protecting me, but in reality it was holding me hostage.

The feeling of love kept building in my little bubble, wrapping me in a comfortable blanket. All I could think of was sharing this with everyone else! I thought of the previous meditation of reaching down and pulling the children out of slimy darkness. I repeated this by reaching down to my friends and loved ones. They were not covered in darkness, just standing on the ground. The first were my family members and members of our meditation group. Over and over again I pulled them up to where we hovered, giving each a hug and a spark. As I moved on to another and another, they in turn were doing the same. All appearing as their younger, unencumbered selves. All shedding their thick layers of negativity. Many 'self' words like self-punishing, self-denial, self-loathing, etc, appeared in the air in front of each person, then quickly dissolved with each husk shed.

I kept remembering snippets of previous meditations, many seeming to be variations of this one, given repeatedly by spirit, hoping at long last to take root. Looking about as the scene filled with more and more people, I wondered when we would begin to settle back to the ground. When it didn't happen I realized, “Oh, this is going to be the new normal. How much more wonderful!”

It continued I think until everyone in the world, including Urantia, was drawn up. Then as a group, loving healing light from celestials and humans was directed at the surface to include all things. Again I was hoping everyone could experience the all encompassing feeling of love. I wanted to hold onto this feeling for as long as I could. Was surprised as outside noises(my own periodic coughing, lawn mower moving back and forth outside the window, trucks passing on the road, and the like) did not disturb my connection in the least. I engaged in several conversations(unfortunately it escapes me all the people and celestials I interacted with) ending with Monjoronson. I held his hands and expressed my thanks again to he and George for helping to make this heart felt meditation possible.

This meditation last over two hours. The afterglow stayed for quite a while after. I held two of my favorite stones, a green calcite and a multi-pointed amethyst. A song by Fleetwood Mac played periodically in the background, but not long or loud enough for me to recognize it.

I would like to repeat that it was not myself specifically, that was needed to initiate any form of upliftment that took place in this meditation. It appeared that way because this meditation was experienced by me and delivered from my own perspective. I believe spirit will take any advantage of the ability to communicate with us willing humans. To open up any mind and heart to the idea of the possibility of spirit. Anyone willing to participate is indeed needed for us to be able to shed those mantles of negativity that have been repeatedly passed down throughout the generations. We are are not limited by any boundary, only by the beliefs held in our own minds.

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim!

Hello group! :hithere

Kim, what a joyous experience and we are aligned in the no-time with matters of Spirit and trials faced in the collective consciousness.

I've heard the chakra's described as disc and I've had an experience in the past, a ball of light- a little similar to what you experienced.

After reading the thread bumped by Jason, your meditation and my meditation for our Group- I really believe we are onto something- maybe it's best if I just call it Love or Spirit for now.

Before my meditation I had really been thinking about how the 1111 prompt can transcend the numbers, eventually being a synchronicity for you and God- and wondering how God uses us in that moment to relay a message in our physical dimension to all parties involved in witnessing or experiencing.

I've had a bit of insomnia last night so my thoughts might not be well articulated right now. I picked up a book today and I will share the page I landed on with Jason.

My Sister and her boyfriend will be arriving any minute for a family dinner and social engagement- so I went into the no-time to meditate earlier than the scheduled programming. Here's how we align...

Today I felt the need to cleanse. Like you it's been a theme in the back of my mind lately. Purification- letting go, release and taking in such Divine Light. Taking in God and elevated expression.

I felt the need to work through each chakra- not something I normally do. And I went digging in my old progress journals to find the mantra bestowed by Swami V. I brought our group into two separate chants.

One chant was given to us by the Lord of Ayurveda and another Lord Rama. I am not Hindu but have been blessed to learn a little bit of the culture and philosophies through living saints who practice Kriya Yoga.

So I spent an hour working these chants and really began to feel them in my Being- as I approached my last few repetitions I felt completely immersed in sincerity carrying our family and friends into the vibrations.

I do believe we have stumbled on a magical practice here, even if we aren't engaged in the same disciplines- we are meeting with a intention of Love, Progress- Beauty... Communicating with God, Seeking God... Connecting with our guides...

I am excited for you to say this is the new normal... As I've said in a previous post, it's like a switch has been flipped... Or someone has released me from the chains of my Spiritual Amnesia and I'm back in the good fight. I do feel stronger.

Although I have to tell you, a celestial friend of mine rolled his eyes at me as I struggled to climb up a ledge and meet him. I accidentally knocked a vase over and I believe in the dream I was crying for help.

Despite the dream today has been such a blessing... And I hope the sound invocations gifted to us by enlightened beings ripples through out our group. May we find the strength to respond lovingly to our selves and to others. Awareness is crucial, breath is key.

I will try to post the pictures of the mantra since I don't know how to make accents over letters(if you are interested).

PS,
The silence in between the practices was very loving-filled. I practiced both outside under the sun and inside both in my room and in the shower. Like you it was a 2 hour experience. I think it lasted longer because I was more doing than receiving... But like you this "right action" was something that felt pertinent in the moment.

Hope everyone enjoys the space and feels Gods Love!!
:happy :alien:

If my writing is ineligible I can try to type it out.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
My hope in posting this meditation was the incredible deep, deep connection to spirit and all encompassing feeling of love that I felt.

You handwriting is much more legible than most people in my family. Interesting that a few days ago I'd been thinking of revisiting the Kriya Yoga mantra from the video you introduced me to, two years ago?! And I've been focusing more and more lately on clearing chakras with the blessing of the archangels. I can see more than a few correlations between your post and my own. You're right! The similarities and connections seem to be growing and that is very exciting! I'm sure it has to do with our willingness to go into meditation more often.

I don't know if it's his participation, or my dragging other people into our meditations, but your friend Steve has a very clear presence in our group meditations. In the one I'm about to post, I pulled an energy card for each of us and will give the info on yours and Steve's in a PM if you ask for it.

It really sounds like your immersion in spiritual exploration is filling your spirit with incredible insights, very awesome!

Group Meditation October 4, 2021( connected in the morning in 'no time')

Early in preparation Sweet Baby James began playing in the background. I thought this was a bit of a cheat as I'd heard it in a show I was watching last night. Then decided there was a purpose to it and will look up the lyrics. Thought it was funny one line is, “Deep green and blues are the colors I choose,” and I'd chosen a dark green calcite and blue obsidian geode to meditate with today.

Monjoronson and George came in. It took me several minutes to focus and connect with the group. As my mind wandered, so did the images, but I was determined to join with the others and kept trying. I finally stood at the crystal asking to be taken to the group. It was curious to me that we hadn't gathered here together as we usually did, but thought maybe as I was late in joining and the meditation was already in progress.

I wondered why it had been so difficult for me to connect with the others as I felt a very strong solid connection. Then saw myself split off into seven or eight different directions. Seeing this made me realized that we weren't coming together as a group. Everyone off in their own space dealing with our own concerns right now. After a time, and consulting with George and Monjoronson about it, everyone came together then, but all remained in our individual shafts of light. I thought of the concerns I'd been dealing with and talked with Monjoronson about them. I hoped the others were okay. There was no interaction between us, I didn't think anyone knew that we were all present. George was going off every minute or so, the thought occurred to me that he might be visiting us individually and was especially focusing on Sandy.

I wondered if it would be helpful for us to visit The River. In a blink the group was immersed in the water still in our pillars of light. I introduced Iris, Aris and Aleah, in case it was someone's first time. It was apparent no one else was aware of where we were, or of the interaction taking place, but that didn't bother me.

I saw that we all held a palm size birthstone in our hands(if you are unaware of the spiritual properties of your birthstone, maybe that could be something you may want to explore). The thought came to me that I should pull a card for each of us from my energy deck. The insight of the cards might help with what we we're focusing on (I will do this. If anyone is interested in knowing what card I pulled for you, send me a PM and I will share that).

We all rose up into the dark night sky, kind of hovering in space. It seemed very apparent that all of us are receiving all the spiritual help and guidance that we need. The connection was very strong even though we were all working on our own concerns. Our shafts of white light touched one another to create a wide brilliant beam of light. I held on to that strong connection for a long time contemplating the meditation, my own feelings lately, and wondering about the message of the song. I sent everyone loving healing light and the experience was over.

This meditation last almost three hours. As mentioned earlier I held a green calcite and blue obsidian geode.

Sweet Baby James by James Taylor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zVvAyWWmG0

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Holy moly Kim three hours! :shock: :lol: Awesome!

I would love the reading! I don't mind you sharing them here either, I will let Steve know! If you prefer PM that's okay too.

:bana:
sammy

Post by sammy »

If you're ok with it Kim we can post mine here along with my response...It was very insightful.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John