Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I think having the one on one time with God, or whomever is our teacher right now is what we all may be needing. I've been able to reach and maintain alpha multiple times this week. Each time trying to connect with the group and I've been left... kind of like in a holding pattern. It makes me think I'm not asking to learn the right lesson and spirit is waiting for me to tap into the one meant for me right now. Even in the 'holding pattern' I'm left feeling more balanced and relaxed and that feels pretty good doesn't it

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys,
It's funny because I've felt like I've been in a holding pattern in meditation lately. Like something big was coming, but not here yet. Have been having many opportunities to meditate, including celestial contact, but not much really happening. Just heard from Lynn about the global Firing The Grid event held this morning. I'm going to ask in 'no time' tonight to see if I/we can make a connection. For the first Firing The Grid meditation in 2007 I had a marvelous visual experience that left a lasting impression.

Happy meditating everyone,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Also posted this on Fire The Grid 2 thread

Hi guys,
Guess I didn't miss it. It was this morning instead of yesterday. Anyway 'no time' is always a great time send healing for the world! My meditation ended up being a two-parter. I'll also be adding to the group meditation thread.

Thinking I'd missed the firing of the grid, I decided to start the Group meditation early in 'no time' yesterday afternoon. A lot went on in the beginning that I don't remember. Right at the end though those of us from the board were gathering at the top of a grassy hill. There was slight breeze and clear blue sky. We were searching through placards attached to sticks in a big box. Each of the signs had a different slogan printed on it. It seemed the organizers of the Firing The Grid event had supplied us with everything we would need for our group gathering.

While searching for our signs a couple of us realized they were box like(the size of large cereal boxes). They were very nicely decorated, but the front side opened up. We were all trying to figure out why they would be constructed this way when it hit me. "I think were supposed write our individual prayer or positive thoughts and put them inside!" After this realization I must have fallen into lucid sleeping, because I kept trying to redirect the flow of thought back to the top of the hill and those signs, feeling very frustrated because my mind kept wanting to wander to different things. I was extremely surprised it had been three and a half hours when I became conscious again. Who meditates or takes a nap for that long?!

This morning I started a little bit early in 'not time' because I had to work today. The song We Are The World, played though out the meditation, sometimes softly in the background, sometimes in a crescendo! My grandma was the first symbol I felt. I was very grateful she was joining us today. Our group and many others gathered at the giant crystal. It was completely dark except for the bright glow of the crystal. Everyone was really excited to be participating in this meditation! Monjoronson and Machieventa were both present. We were waiting for everyone to arrive. I hoped the group didn't mind me attracting them here for this as we'd not had any time to discuss our intention for this weeks meditation.

A few at a time we went up to touch the crystal. Eric and I both touched it, we had excited exuberant expressions on our faces. The crystal felt supercharged with energy!!! We were transported out into space. Lynn, Liz, Sammy and Sandy followed us. There were so many people and celestials there! All glowing white and strongly vibrating. I mean we were really vibrating! Each took a few minutes to marvel at ourselves, seeing inside, all our cells glowing white, vibrating with so much energy! As if on cue everyone joined hands creating a long spiral. It was so incredibly beautiful seeing this glowing spiral of individuals out in space going on for miles and miles down to the very center of the Earth, connecting to Urantia herself! Every person was in deep thought, concentrating on their prayers for healing for the spirit of our world! Hearing the song, seeing the sincerity of thought and feeling pouring from the beings present was so energizing!!!... and humbling. How amazing to be a part of this! It felt to be a very long time, but the meditation only went on for about an hour. I'd meditated with a very large rose quartz, green calcite, and a tree jasper.

After the meditation I was still vibrating. This experience was much different for me than the first Firing The Grid in 2007. After that one I could see the grid glowing for a few hours after coming out of meditation, and the feeling of hopefulness was the same.

We really are the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJKBnG ... nGZnMA&t=0

Love to all,
Kim

sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Kim! WOW! Just WOW!

In reading your description I truly felt I was part of it! So beautiful!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

WOW!

Hey Kim, I too thought I had missed it and was meditating in no time but asking to be a part of it anyway...

and.... I too saw something very similar to this...
"As if on cue everyone joined hands creating a long spiral. It was so incredibly beautiful seeing this glowing spiral of individuals out in space going on for miles and miles down to the very center of the Earth, connecting to Urantia herself! Every person was in deep thought, concentrating on their prayers for healing for the spirit of our world! "
I can't recall much as I got called away soon after I left a meditative state before I could write it down but I do remember much energy passing through me and I felt wonderful afterwards and so peaceful which I so very much needed.

I meditated later in the day and met a new celestial whose signal(symbol, energy) I felt in my mouth.

Thank you Kim for sharing your lovely, descriptive, embracing experience, one that has the ability to pull us back into it long after the fact.

Hi Sammy Jo! You are a sight for sore eyes. :kiss: and little brother you are never far from my thoughts and meditations...
love to you all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
You were definitely a part of it! It took a whole bunch of us to create that much energy!

Sandy,
I'm so glad you were able to feel the healing energy. It was for Urantia I know, but I also believe it was for those of us who need it. It's been a very long haul, especially for you. I wish you could tap into that loving healing energy whenever you needed it.
Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:46 amI meditated later in the day and met a new celestial whose signal(symbol, energy) I felt in my mouth.
That's awesome! Reading this I can't help but think this new celestial is here to help you find your voice. Can't wait to hear more as you develop your relationship. Was it a female energy?

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

😊💙
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I had a dream about meditation. I can share the dream journal if you're interested- There was a Guru leading the class. In this dream it was like years had passed. I kept leaving the class and coming back to it after different trials. The theme of my dream was to grow and become stronger. The last part of my dream ended in a group meditation where we were breathing in rhythm- I remember observing a noticeable difference in how fast our group settled in. Literally by the second breath we were so deep as a whole. I break away from the group and take my breathing even slower- my thoughts come to a crawl- the sensation is like I am being pulled out from by body before I wake up.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
Sandy wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:46 am
I meditated later in the day and met a new celestial whose signal(symbol, energy) I felt in my mouth.

That's awesome! Reading this I can't help but think this new celestial is here to help you find your voice. Can't wait to hear more as you develop your relationship. Was it a female energy?
I haven't felt that signal since but what you say resonates with me. It happened so fast I have no idea male or female or even neutral gender. It is rare I get an impression of gender to be honest. Do you often get an impression of such?

Hi Eric,
I would love for you to share the dream journal of your meditation dream. It feels so peaceful even in your short description. The "grow and become stronger" theme seems important even for all of us. It is so easy to become "withered and flat" in our growth as problems and experiences effect us negatively. So I will keep this in mind as I consider the guidance I have received this week. Thank you I know this dream was yours and for you but it helps me as it makes me think.
I had a dream where I felt I was in a classroom or group this past week, but I am rather weak in the "remembering your dream department." So that is it. Pretty sad, eh? LOL

Love to all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy,

Thank you. Still got a lot of work to do - but I've really enjoyed this process... and find peace when I take a step back and enjoy the presence. I've started practicing a dream log and some unique things have been happening. I somehow now zoom in and out- as in, my point of awareness can shift. Sometimes multiple dreams happen at once- characters become interchangeable or realities are layered- and if I zoom in on any one layer the character solidifies and the dream becomes more chronological in order- otherwise if I zoom out these layers happen in a way that is kind of like past/present/future all happening simultaneously. I'm not sure how to explain it- it's kind of a new experience- at least one I can write about more consciously as of late.

This dream was unique to me because the colors- green and red, are the same two colors from the dream back in 2008 that lead me here. Not only that but I don't dream of being next to a Guru every night and this felt unique because it was like a classroom I had routinely checked in with- and it was as if years had passed in the one dream. The reason for mentioning what I did above is because I found my point of awareness shifting as well as characters from my life being played out in layers, solidifying if I would zoom in to one scene over the other.

So here it is...
Recorded July 27th
The beginning scene, I am covered in insects. It is disturbing-ish. I am pulled out from a focused point of view and see, dark light- glowing green/jade. There is a shelled insect with green, and there is a shattering effect. Everything is shattering. There is a theme in my dream, growing- getting stronger.

Later I am somewhere in a class like setting. I've learned all kind of things. Chase & Brian are interchanging characters. I see Chases Dad in one of the scenes. We have a test, and have to move through darkness. My friend is concerned, I am enjoying this trial a little too much. We had to steal something from a group of shadow-tribe like people. It was red lines of energy, impaling material, there was no feeling. I wonder if I am concerned too. Something feels off. I am one of the last people in the group and am almost caught by the tribe we infiltrate.

I come back to the class. The feeling here is, we have been coming here day after day- years have passed since our beginning trials. We keep leaving that class and coming back to it, the passing years and evolution in skills all happen in this one dream. There is a guru who comes out. He is the one we want to impress. He taught us how to fly. Chase is interchanging with Brian as they try to distance themselves from me and sit next to Guru. I remember looking at Brian and seeing his face, he looked concerned and silently pleading to Guru for even more strength by sitting next to him.

The last part of the dream ends in meditation. This is really nice. Guru leads the meditation. Apparently we've been doing this regularly- but now, there is a noticeable difference how fast the group 'settles in.' By the second breath we are going very deep. I take my eyes off my concerned friend and Guru and instead close my eyes and join the group in rhythmic breathing. I break away from the group and go even deeper and slower with the breath- I really begin to disconnect from everything and everyone around me, my thoughts have slowed down and the sensation is like I am pulled out from my body. I wake up.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

Thank you for sharing this section from your dream journal. You are awesome! Do you write your dream entries into it the moment you awaken?

I struggle with this myself as the moment I wake up, even if I don't move a muscle, the dream details quickly fade from my consciousness.
I haven't recognized that I have dreamt much since G's passing, although I suspect I just am not conscious of dreaming. Only lately have the dreams returned and only very vaguely to my mind. But at least that is a little progress.

Do you think that you may have actually been doing some light work in your sleep? Maybe those were not simply dreams? :D

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dreams have the potential to relay to us messages from Spirit- Usually something about our selves, just as an observer in waking life can draw meaning from 1111 or in their meditations. To find my meditations carry over in the dream world is a blessing.

You can recall your dreams and the more you practice, the easier the recall, the easier it is to find a theme being relayed to you- even if you chalk it up as "subconscious work," what a world that is.

To your question, sometimes I write down as soon as I wake up- other times I don't write anything at all, or maybe I decide to days later. However, I do try to mentally recall as soon as I wake up- often replaying the dream as best I can to solidify whatever concepts wish to come back to the surface of my awareness.

Last night I dreamt my Grandpa is going to die soon. Maybe around Easter. Our communications continued post death and I relayed the emergency to him in the dream world- "911 Pappy, 911."

I also dreamt I met a Warrior in Hawaii who took me to a Volcano. He calmly knelt down in a river of lava and told me, "Die with purpose." Killing himself by allowing the lava to burn him. I am in a very strange place at the moment because I will not comply with particular standardizations as a result of COVID. This is my choice. It is not a selfish one. It is a fight against something sinister. That is my belief. Any prayers for Gods protection and Guidance are appreciated.

With Love,
Me.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone,

This morning I woke up to Bzutu's prompting and he was quite persistent so I complied and made myself comfortable like a hen settling onto her nest. (Now I am thinking about one of George's and Bzutu's transmits :lol: ) but anyway...back to group meditation...

So I lit the God candle that rests in our tiny living room and readied myself with the breath.
I spent some time focusing on my breath- the gentle in and out- breathing with the Divine.

In time and as I began to relax and leave my "color commentary" behind...there appeared what I named years ago, "the purple light creatures".
These awesome workers of the celestial realms flowed over and over, again and again, into my heart area and I could feel their gentle ministrations in the physical as well as spirit realm.

My spiritual vision was foggy but I felt the pressure changes in my ears as administering spirits and the Midwayers worked on me.

After a time I reached out and asked to be connected with all those in group meditation and shortly I felt the familiar energy presence in both hands. As I continued to relax in stillness meditation I began to feel heartbeats in both hands. I assumed at first that this was my own heartbeat until I realized that the heart beat was different in each hand. :)

I sat in stillness for a time simply allowing, with the understanding that in offering some time to the Divine, I was strengthening my spiritual muscle that has gone a bit flabby with assumed stress and worries left unchecked in the past year.

I know I am not alone in battling fears, worries, and frustrations that can threaten the all important peace within.
But I also know there is a "cure" - daily stillness meditation, be it 5 min., 15 min., or an hour or more. The important thing is to offer your "heart" to God as you personally envisage him every single day. There is no "one size fits all" where God experience is concerned.

Well, that was pretty much it as my cockatoo friend showed up and tried to eat the flat when I didn't show myself right away.
But I am so much better for it(Stillness not cockatoo attack) and for the week past where I have been sitting for a short time with God. I can feel it inside...there's something more, a hope, the flickering of lasting peace that loss and depression had tried to squeeze out of me. It was so easy not to fight, to wallow in my mind's victim mode. But all the time my friends, the Midwayers, beckoned to me, "Come back to Father/Mother. Rest your head on the Divine chest." It is true only here will we find permanent peace.

I love my human spiritual family and my Divine celestial family. Thank you for all you do to nurture and support me as I learn ever so slowly. :)

I ended my meditation to doctor Mendoza's 08 prompt. :happy

love all you guys!
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's a wonderful meditation Sandy. I mean, to feel two different heart beats in your hands- that's amazing.

I learned yesterday that my Pappy was sent into the ICU. Even stranger, the day before that my phone slid off my friends counter-top. There was plenty of area surface for it to remain at rest... No other object was thrown off the bar-top... It was just her and I in the room and neither of us were standing near it. I wonder if the dream above and my Pappy being submitted to the ICU are related.

It's day two and he is still in the hospital. I'm becoming more at peace with the circumstance, and believe God protects my Pappy.

My stomach was feeling a little off, and when I learned of the news I felt compelled to sit outside but could not. Instead I went for a run down the bayou in the dark. After a certain point I felt the weight of my body, my breath and my imagination were pulling me into an alternate reality. Almost like communication with other beings was possible in this place. I then proceeded to perform a walking meditation... I thought of the group, I felt like my presence was rather loud in this space and wondered if anyone could recognize me as I thought about each of you.

There were a lot of interesting thoughts about tapping into other dimensions. Also reflecting on that phantom energy that threw my phone. Anyways... Pappy will be okay.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights Sandy. They're always so wonderful.

My kind regards.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

Is there any more news on your Pappy's condition? I hope and pray he is recovering and gaining strength.

I can imagine you running in meditation down by the bayou. This is a form of meditation that I think others might enjoy. It's funny how we often think the only way to make a connection is to sit quietly in perfect posture... which yes, there are reason some do it this way and with very nice results, but wow there are so many ways to connect. You have opened my eyes to some of them.

Thank you for sharing your dreams and your meditation. I find them both fascinating, interrelated too as you thought. It felt sort of like sort of like looking through a glass and seeing another world or dimension.

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sandy,

Thank you. Yes Pappy is a warrior. The nurses caught him exercising his arms trying to speed up his recovery. He has heart block and only the lower ventricles are working. I spoke with my Aunt about the sliding phone and she said before Nanny died a coffee mug slid off the table. She said Nanny was trying to talk to her, and she actually got the message which was acknowledged by a flickering of the lights before everything stopped.

I'm not sure if Pappy is trying to speak with me- but we communicated telepathically recently, not in a traditional conversational way but in a way that was an exchange of energy. Will he pass around Easter? I don't know. My Aunt said getting him a specific pacemaker will ease the time he has left while he is here- and if anything this was a wake up call that our time with Pappy isn't much longer.

He is easily one of the most lovable Grandpa's you'll ever meet. If our conversations carry on post-death, that'd be just fine with me. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Your Pappy sounds like a gem, Eric. What a blessing to have him in your life. I hope, as your aunt thinks, that the pace maker the docs will install makes the rest of his time much easier. It has helped my Dad these past years.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I so sorry this is the first time I've made it to this thread in a while.

Believe it or not I thought of your grandpa the other day, wondering how he was doing. The image came to mind of him and my brother singing a duet(very boisterously!) while all of us were in The River.

In my experience communication, especially with those close to us, has no boundaries. If you have a chance to physically talk with him it could be helpful. You just might have something to say that would benefit him hearing... and benefit you too in the saying. This recent health scare could be a blessing in disguise. Perhaps giving your Grandpa and his loved ones the opportunity to have honest meaningful conversations and experiences while they can still be had.

Trust me, deceased loved ones can become very chatty after crossing over.

Sending much love, peace, and courage to you, your grandpa and family.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone!
In the past week I've suddenly become aware that I need to learn more about the archangels and what they represent. Last night, after a conversation with Lynn, I opened myself up to Archangel Michael asking for his powerful love and protection. Since then I've stopped a few times throughout the day to ask for the same for others.

While replying to Eric on this thread. I took a minute to ask for this for him, his grandpa, and family. Suddenly My TA gave me his strong symbol, along with another very strong one from someone I haven't identified. A bit surprised I asked “Archangel Michael?” Received the symbol again for affirmation. Then two more unknown symbols signaled. My first thought was, “I better go into stillness!” The song 'Angel' began playing in my head loud and clear. This was not surprising as it's been 'the song' of the week. Preparing for meditation I sang along at the top of my voice. The idea I should record my singing it and send it to Sandy popped into my head. My first thought about this was, “Well, that's kinda weird.” I ask if I was really supposed to do this, received an affirmation. I took this as the suggestion was supposed to be taken as maybe a boost in trusting myself and putting myself out there more? My reaction was a short sarcastic chuckle and saying, “Ok,.. well we'll see.”

Then I settled right into meditation. Felt this one for some reason was going to be very important. I held a tree jasper stone in my left hand, a large rose crystal under my right. At the last minute place two quarter sized Azurite stones above the top of my head.

August 8, 2021 Individual and Group Meditation
(sorry this is quite a lengthy one)

Wow! Immediately it felt like there was a party happening on my face and in my head! The symbols were so strong. My body felt very heavy as I quickly went into a deep alpha state(this happened much more quickly than normal, but has been like this before when spirit really wanting to give me a message). The symbols of my TA at the top of my head, Monjoronson's to the side of my left temple, and Archangel Michel's at the center of my cheek, all merged into one. I understood this to mean (and it makes perfect sense), they are combining their energies to help with Monjoronson's mission and the Correcting Time. Spirit uniting with this phase of our planet's progression to Light and Life.

Then more symbols quickly followed. George gave me his, appeared, and I hugged him. It was like we were standing at the center of the chaos where it was perfectly calm and focused on our conversation for just a moment. He is so hilarious. I don't know where it came from, but one time he presented himself wearing a long blue/purple velvet coat trimmed in red fur.,with a matching very tall top hat(picture Dr. Seuss). I think it was to cheer up Sandy. Now more often than not he shows up in that get up. Knowing I was laughing at him he asked, “Want me to go get my hat?!” Thankfully he didn't!

I quickly asked, “Is there anything you want me to tell Sandy?!”

It felt more like a joke, but he replied, “Tell her to look in the cupboard.”

My reaction was and chuckle and a, “Really?!” communicated by the rolling of wide eyes. Then we returned to the lager conversation.

After a few minutes of returning to the group, my left arm jumped up like it from receiving an electrical jolt. Processing this, the same happened with my right. Every once in awhile I took a moment to feel how heavy my body felt and the strength of pressure being exerted on me at this depth of alpha and having such a strong connection. I equated it to being pulled by a big magnet. I thought maybe because it was so intense the meditation was close to being over, I was wrong, apparently they were just getting started.

I felt my grandma's symbol, then the two unknown ones from earlier. I asked if one could be moved as it was hard for me to differentiate between the new one and an established one. All the other symbols remained so strong I asked for a minute to pause and make sure I was keeping it all straight. One of the new symbols belonged to Archangel Uriel. The other Archangel Chamuel. I realized I'd better quickly educate myself about them, as obviously I was going to need the information right away.

I asked if all the difficulties and clearing of negative emotion I'd been experiencing for the past few months was to prepare me for... this. They agreed,...and may have been thinking, “Finally!”

I said, “Well, it wasn't very much fun(still feel the sting), but I understand why it had to happen.” (Makes it a little easier to accept, knowing it was all for a reason... As were always reminded of!)

It was then I wondered if this 'party' was just for me, or if it was also our group meditation. Right on que Eric appeared. He seemed surprised, but was smiling broadly taking in the scene. Then the rest of the group appeared. We all quickly arranged in a wide circle, in the pattern of celestial, human, celestial, human... I didn't have a chance to concentrate on the individuals present, but there was a very large number of us,... maybe fifty? The party like atmosphere stopped with our joining in a circle. All present seemed to be taking a collective moment to be with our own thoughts. Also we were being a part of the group add to the energy created with all of us coming together.

My perspective at this point was of me participating with the group and also me up a little higher and further away to take in the entire scene. It's hard to explain, but everything from that angle seemed much more hazy, taking in the broader perspective. It looked kind of like a watercolor painting without defining lines depicting individual figures and shapes, and covered in a pervasive haziness. I interpreted this as this wasn't as much about individuals, but about the combination of us as a whole(does that make any sense?).

That seemed to be the purpose of this gathering. An introduction of sorts of the new and renewed effort our group would be involved in. Toward the end my deceased brother swooped in big as life! I was so happy to see him! I said, “You're going to be helping with all of this too, right?” Yes, indeed he will be. Then the meditation came to a close.

For some time after the meditation more symbols from different individuals came in. It felt like something important had transpired and it was to be acknowledged. I'm curious to know if anyone else felt any zings, or experienced anything close to some of the feelings I did. I can't wait to see what that entails for all of us!

I would like to add that of course we will all have our own individual meditative experiences. The only reason I included what was probably meant for me separately was because that is how it was presented to me, as being a part of the whole meditation.

Also I would like to extend the invitation once again for anyone to join in these group meditations. Sometimes people outside this board join us and that's wonderful! I'm getting more reluctant mentioning seeing people outside our core group if they haven't expressed they'd be joining us. So if you'd like to be included it would be helpful knowing that. Probably it would be helpful for any member of the group. I personally would be happy then to pass on your involvement. And of course we welcome any questions or clarifications. Often times you're not alone and your asking might help someone else.

Okay, this has been long enough, “Whew!” Happy meditating everyone!

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow Kim,

Thank you for that. I hope Sandy is pleased too with your special messages.

I had a dream last night- I want to share it because there was a group of people in the dream and Gurunath is a spiritual helper-

I was in a satsang- Gurunath sat in front of all of us(a group of people). We were all sitting outside but like in an auditorium. He poured Sandalwood on his body. He started making something in a bowl- adding specific ingredients, telling the audience what it was and ended with chanting inside the bowl. The person sitting next to me yearned to feel his chanting in their heart. Gurunath then walked through the crowd and touched various people with the oil he construed. He came up to me and I think it was his thumb, which had been dipped in the oil, touched my forehead and the oil ran down it. After he walked away I fell on my back enjoying wonderful sensations and looked up towards the sky before closing my eyes.

When I woke up I found my self still in the dream and Gurunath appeared again. I was in the midst of adults behaving like children.. Again outside. Gurunath asked us who we thought the best musician was- Someone answered before me. I had it in mind to tell him, "A SUFI" thinking of my Beloved Friend- Inayat Khan. I wanted to tell him about his mortal life, I thought Gurunath would be impressed he renounced his talents for God- but no conversation took place. Instead Gurunath lead us all in Song. He strung a string that had a deep low reverberation. He clapped his hands. I remember one word or sound, "booze" pronounced BOOSH. People joined in clapping and singing.

After this I found my self alone, naked on concrete under a bright sun. I saw my body old, young, and changing. I wondered if I was homeless? Then I picked a form to change into(my body) and crawled through some bleachers before finally waking up in this reality.

... I think some kind of work has been done as well- and even though our experience is different I find similarities. With your offer for others to join in we can find those similarities while enjoying the way our unique lense/personalities relay those experiences. I enjoy reading everyone's contributions.

PS, Pappy had his pacemaker surgery today and is making a speedy recovery. Thank you everyone for your payers.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
So happy to hear about your Pappy!

Your dream sounds like a meditation. Such a beautiful, meaningful, gathering. Two days ago I was continuing to ride an emotional roller coaster. At one point I wished I could participate in the very same setting as was in your dream. Maybe someday.

I love thinking about the toning, clapping and singing. Resonance at such a spiritual level, like Gurunath's actions allowed you all to resonate at the same level.
happyrain wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:42 pmthinking of my Beloved Friend- Inayat Khan. I wanted to tell him about his mortal life, I thought Gurunath would be impressed he renounced his talents for God- but no conversation took place.
Reading this I thought, "I'm thinking you were heard at the spiritual level, no verbal conversation needed." Do yu know if the word chanted is a real one and if so what it's meaning might be? Must be a message for you somehow.
happyrain wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:42 pmAfter this I found my self alone, naked on concrete under a bright sun. I saw my body old, young, and changing. I wondered if I was homeless? Then I picked a form to change into(my body) and crawled through some bleachers before finally waking up in this reality.
This part seems loaded with symbolism... actually the whole thing does, but this part especially.
happyrain wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:42 pmI was in the midst of adults behaving like children.. Again outside.
I just finished meditating. In it I was meeting with several of the Archangels asking dozens of questions. Afterward many of us gathered in an open field. It was such an inspiring day everyone was laughing and sing, romping around. George held onto Sandy's hand, laughing so happily as he led her running across the field toward us. He was wearing tan slacks and a button down shirt and they both looked about 30 years younger.
happyrain wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:42 pm... I think some kind of work has been done as well- and even though our experience is different I find similarities. With your offer for others to join in we can find those similarities while enjoying the way our unique lense/personalities relay those experiences. I enjoy reading everyone's contributions.
Exactly, well said!

Pretty Cool Eric.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everyone,

Eric,
I am glad to hear your Pappy is doing better after the pacemaker was installed. :sunflower: :sunflower:

It was good to read Eric and Kim's meditations and their interpretations and thoughts on what they experienced.

Kim, I too have experienced the electric-like shocks. I always felt there may be something given or installed at that time.

The message you received from George for me... :D Well, I asked last week for help in finding my wedding ring. It was lost many years ago. I say lost but in fact it just disappeared. You see, I cannot wear metal on my skin for very long so the ring would be worn and taken off frequently. I had specific places I put it to be safe and it just seemed to be gone when I thought to put it on again. It was a few days in between me wearing it and so I never really remembered where exactly it was placed. It was all rather foggy to tell you the truth. I wound up just letting it ride as there was always much to do and I moved on. But everything is precious after the loss of a loved one and so I longed to find it again and place it with George's band on a chain that I wear around my neck from time to time. It's material and silly but it means a lot to me. So now, it seems I need to look in one of the cupboards. I think cupboards here are more like wardrobes or chest of drawers in Australia rather then Kitchen storage areas but I will check them all out when I have time just in case.

Another thing, George has told me months ago that, how did he phrase it, " He was sporting a younger look now. " :lol:

...also Eric, for the first time this week I used sandalwood incense. :D

Okay enough out of me.

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Amazing about the lost ring story, now I would like to know where you find it! I'm reminded of a discussion on the boards about appealing to The Saint Of Lost Things(for the life of me I can't remember the name,... St. Germaine?) for assistance in locating items. Does anyone remember this? I say, "Please help me find that which is lost."

Wanting to find and put your ring with George's in not silly at all. It's sweet and heart warming, perfectly logical.

I have a hard time with metals also, even quality one's without nickel(yes, allergic). I've not worn my wedding ring in years as even after a few hours it feels like my finger is swelling up around it. I've always been embarrassed I'm so tactilely sensitive about a number of things. Silver lining! Started reading The Empath's Survival Guide by Judith Orloff MD. It's a common trait among empaths as they are 'extra sensitive' in many areas. It's a very interesting book. Think I started bawling in the first paragraph wondering yet again, "Why did I wait so long to try and get this thing figured out?"
Sandy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:16 amAnother thing, George has told me months ago that, how did he phrase it, " He was sporting a younger look now. "
Much younger, and this time no velvet coat and top hat!

:loves
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

had a short meditation today... but was feeling absorbed by a presence this evening, maybe tapping into some of the love available to us in the no-time.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:16 amwas feeling absorbed by a presence this evening, maybe tapping into some of the love available to us in the no-time.
Wouldn't it be spectacular if we all could do that on a regular basis? I believe there would be a lot less conflict in the world if we could tap into that current of love anytime we needed it. "Ahhhh, I'm going to think about that for a few minutes."

Thanks for the respite imagery. :happy

Kim