Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Sandy »

I know that feeling Sammy. Whew don't I know. :roll:

For me... and we are all different so this may not work for anybody else...
Anyway, for me sometimes when I feel this way, it helps to stop and just get my notebook, journal or any scrap of paper and start talking to myself with written words on paper. ( Writing sort of zeros in your focus and aids concentration and set intentions) I begin the conversation flat out sometimes with... "Why the heck are you feeling this way when you know silly girl that meditation will help calm you!" Man some of the conversations get a little heated. LOL But eventually as I settle and write then other things can then come through and it helps me get to the bottom of this big ole heaviness in my chest that seems too much to hold up when I have tried to meditate and feel exhausted at the mere thought of "the process of calming my mind."

The answers are never the same... and calming the mind doesn't have to be an enormous process... walk dance sing, draw paint... even exercise...(bleh) all these things can help ground us eh?

We are all bombarded with a world of craziness right now... but I am trying very hard to remember that speaking-listening to our Divine family is something we are all born with. It is truly part of who we are and our birth right.
( LOL I know...I'm speaking to the choir. :lol: )
love you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Interesting we both had flashes of images. I'm glad you are getting visits from George also, sweet man. :loves

Sammyjo,
I'm trying to meditate during Nova's nap. Honestly, when life is strained is when I need meditation the most. Even if I'm not able to connect very well the process helps me stay grounded and not fall victim to the stress as easily.

Meditation is different for different people, like Sandy and Eric doing walking meditations. It's funny because when I'm on vacation it's a perpetual spiritual connection and incredible experiences. At home there's too many shoulda, woulda, couldas tugging at my brain. I have to completely separate myself from those things to reach the deep satisfying alpha state.
sammy wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:41 amI have been feeling like meditation is too much work Kind of like when your back hurts and you look at the weeds and it makes you feel exhausted.
Being on a spiritual path, making a spiritual connection takes a lot of work and patience. Often times feeling we're moving at a snails pace if at all. If indeed we're determined to stay the course, then we have to find what works for us. If meditation is a lot of work, then you probably will not be getting much out of the process you're using.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning! :sunny:

I just wanted all of you to know I am thinking of you this morning and very grateful for you guys and the love caring concern and encouragement you have given me. You have "shored me up" when I needed it and I won't ever forget it. Please know I am here for you all as well, such as I am in this strange little moment in time.

I did meditate and almost on time yesterday. I forgot the new time difference but just missed the beginning anyway by minutes. I am not worried as no time works just as well.

My meditation wound up being one of receiving.

I asked for a connection to all of you and for a gift of what we each needed. And so I began and as my habit I connected with the earth energy and Urantia first. I have a strong connection with Her and immediately I was overwhelmed with emotion. I gave her much of what was inside of me causing blocks and preventing the free flow of energy through my body. It felt as if She held me like a mother and smoothed my cares and fears and it was very powerful. I say "felt" as there were no visuals this time... just deep deep feelings... healing.

Afterwards as I connected with the pure Light/Love White energies of the Divine through my Crown chakra I felt the energy flowing freely through my body and energy signatures of the messenger beings around me. I felt like I had gotten a boost of energy, an upgrade of a sorts and with the telling hope and pray I share some of it with my beloved family.

I realize that all our meditations whether we wind up snoozing or fight for mind dominance or see beauty beyond description...every one of them benefit us in some way. What we experience is what we need at the time or what we work towards, some aspect of improvement, strength or lesson. We can do this and become what we dream of... Just pray and believe and know that when we desire to grow spiritually and be useful to the divine, as we desire to help our sisters and brothers of this planet in any way we will be given what we so desire and it is a gift to the Creator of all, the only gift we can give to the Divine... our love and devoted service....so hang in there all of you out there if you are having any trouble... help is already within and all around you.

Okay enough out of me.
love you guys! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Your latest excerpt was so perfect. It brought a smile to my face thinking of the imagery.

When not watching Nova I've been in a cleaning frenzy trying to get the house and grounds ready for our return this weekend. I've been attempting to meditate, but pass out pretty quickly. Dave talked to another contractor on Monday. We're hoping the 13th time is the charm! In the meantime he keeps working on demolition in any free time, keeps finding more pockets of smoke and fire damage in the basement. Please send up prayers if you think about it for my sweet saint of a husband.

Love to all of you as you're in my thoughts so much more often than I'm able to express right now.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((Kim)))))))))

Your "sweet saint of a husband" is in my prayers. It made me smile as your love for him comes through powerfully in your words.

I will be thinking of all of you as you return home. Are you excited to soon be back in your own surroundings? :kiss:

Pray everyone is blessed this week end with what is strongest in their hearts.

love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Has anyone received any lessons on impatience in their meditations or from the thought adjusters and willing to share?

I am wondering why we can become so bothered, to the point where minutes feel like hours, a continual strain of impatience pressed upon the mind- and what insights our celestial friends might have to offer ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Has anyone received any lessons on impatience in their meditations or from the thought adjusters and willing to share?
I'll look and see. I forget... :oops:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy for your reply here and in my spiritual contemplation thread, 'breathe on it.' I enjoy reading your responses. I am not feeling as stuck lately and may need to find my self a new career path. Just wanted you to know all is well. It's a beautiful Sunday. =)

Kind regards~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello guys and gals. I hope everyone is doing well.
This quote is abbreviated,
sammy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:35 pm Eric,

Maybe we put too much emphasis on "effort"...for instance I feel as though I need to get into a DEEP meditative state to "check that box" of putting in effort. And when I don't put that type of effort in regularly I start getting down on myself. But life is SO busy, how do you make time every day to spend an hour or more with that being your sole focus? Would God want us to beat ourselves up over this?

SO.....Yesterday while I was doing my stretches I thought "I am here, I am open, teach me if you will". There were no miracles, but perhaps we can attempt to go through life like your walking meditations? A gentle reminder to self and a quick invitation to God any time it occurs to you during the day to be with you and teach you as you go about your day? I don't know...do you think that God would think that's good enough?

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sammy, I was thinking about you tonight on my walk and encouraged by your post. If with every little fiber of our Being we took one minute a day to acknowledge God with our Heart- I think that'd have the most profound effects.

It could even be less than a minute- all that matters is the Sincerity. Sincerity is the key. So tonights meditation I tried simply to open my self up to Universe, to the Living Spirit- to communicate my deeper desires and to open my Heart up to be receptive to OUR Reality. I think God thinks it's good enough!

And the fun thoughts I had with you in mind... Because we experience no-time in our group meditation... I have experienced years in minutes, and minutes in hours. Which begs the question, what is time to God and the Angels?

I've read of someones account who has experienced a lifetime in SECONDS. It was one of the most surreal experiences I've read. Having my own to relate, I believe this person. So we meet in no time- or we give God a second of our most sincerest Heart.

What magic is that, in a realm where time and space are not always experienced through the focal point of typical human experience?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

PS... Kim??? Hope you're good! I have been wondering about you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Family!

Eric - I have also read that time isn't a "thing" for God. If you care to share, I would love to read about the person that experienced a lifetime in seconds, and I would love to hear about your "fun thoughts" that you experienced!

I've been doing a short but heartfelt prayer each day asking to help me be more "Jesus like" - kinder, more patient, and to speak and do God's will. I do find myself walking through life with a little more "ease" (less stressy).

And ya! KIM! Where are you girl???!!! Hope you are well! :kiss:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi!
{{{{{{HUG}}}}} I'm still alive and kicking!

Been a bit of a maniac, lots of work to do moving back home, went back to watching the girls full time, outside projects and gardens, having a new shed built on Monday a lot of work getting the site ready. And Aleah and Jorge set a date for their wedding! She must be excited or something as she's knocking on my bedroom door before the sun comes up, and then again long after it goes down. This old grandma has been passing out early and during meditation.

I'm hoping to get caught up soon, missing everyone and hope you're all doing ok. :kiss:

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's about it for now SammyJo.

My mind doesn't go *that* far. :lol: No... The one user was recounting a past lif over at reincarnationforum.com And for my self, I've experienced that before with my miracle orb experience. I thought 30 minutes transpired, little did I know 2 hours had passed. It seems Kim loses track of time in her meditations. It is something worth pondering.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim! Thanks for checking-in! I completely missed your reply last night. :hithere :bana: :kiss:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good Morning! :sunny:
Ha, just read back a couple of posts. I was able to connect in meditation this morning, it only seemed like a few minutes, but was 2 hours!

I've been experiencing so many coincidental happenings for the past three days. Feels like spirit is saying, "Ok, time to come back and take care of your spiritual self."

Amazing Graced played in my head the whole time. This meditation was one of those times when information and visual images raced by in flashing quick succession. I thought, " Sure hope my subconscious mind is getting all this." All of the sudden the 'video' halted. As if everything else was relevant, but this was the important one to grasp now. There had been a voice explaining all the images(now realize it was catching me up on what had been going on without me). The scene in front of me was one of those where you're left completely confused and have to blink a few times to see if that helps to focus what's in front of you. Lol, suddenly I was looking at a very large triceratops in the midst of a very gray bleak rocky and foggy terrain. It was not trying to be intimidating at all, seemed to be looking me right in the eye willing me to understand. Then I noticed a very large gaping gash in it's side. Trying to process, this understanding popped into my head. "Ah... we need to stop and care for our old wounds. Each of us needs to decide what that means. The injury may be something that began back in a time of our ancestors and has been damaging through the generations. Or that wound began in our own lifetime, something we've tried to bury and ignore. No matter when or what caused that pain, until we dig deep and address the source, it will continue to fester and injure us both physically and mentally."

Many on the boards know I receive messages through songs. Amazing Grace for the last year has been a very frequent flyer in my head. This past week even more so. Time and time again I caught myself thinking about, or singing at the top of my voice, "My chains are gone! I've been set free. My God my savior has ransomed me. Like a flood his mercy reins! Unending love,... amazing grace."

This life... pulls and pushes us along. That's simply the way of the world. Too easily we cover up that which hurts and haunts us. We forget, or never knew or purpose, until spirit, however it can, reminds us. Placing us yet again on our path.

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim, that is a really cool experience and perfect timing.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I realize that I have missed posts here. But I have a warm and fuzzy feeling reading all your words. I am thinking that no time is a blessing. :D ...and thinking of time as fluid extremely helpful as we are pushed in so many direction in life. Some by a daughter-soon to be bride :love :roll :lol: others ..well we all know the "others" personally.

I will meet you all soon in that very special place whose door lies within. I look forward to it. And I am grateful for your presence in my life.

love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I really am impressed Kim with the fact that you were allowed to see a Dinosaur! How cool is that? And I do feel I am at a time in my life where old lessons are resurfacing, maybe that wound you were noticing in our collective space-ship. Our group meditations. =)

I hope to greet you all tonight in no time!! :loves :loves :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
No one was more surprised than I at seeing a triceratops! It appeared very detailed, seemed so close I could have reached out and touched it.

I thought at the time many of us were experiencing, or needed to gain an understanding about our 'old wounds'. My hope is that all of us can heal and move through them once and for all.

I attempted meditation last night, this morning, and again today. Fell asleep every time, will keep trying.

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim.
Like Eric, I too would absolutely love to see dinosaurs. :D And why not? I think anything and everything is possible. :cheers:

I must admit I too have been falling asleep when I try to meditate. George always told me, though whn this happened that it would have been needed and correcting our sleep patterns is the first thing that happens when doing the AC. (I have been doing the first and second exercise on his Akashic Construct cd. ) I try not to get side railed with grief when I do . It's a process and I am hoping I am making a tiny bit of progress. :finger: I can do it without crying now, so I feel I will quit falling asleep when meditating as well when I am ready to allow healing.

Love and ((((hugs)))) all around,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Just remembered I have a kid dinosaur and movement song! "We went back to dinosaur time! We were singing and dancing in rhyme..." Ah gees, why did I go there. Guess I have my song for the day.

I digress. I remember George saying that. Which is my case exactly. Up until a few weeks ago I was once again in insomnia mode. With continued efforts to meditate I'm back to getting a good nights sleep and consequently starting to make connections in meditation.
Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:07 amIt's a process and I am hoping I am making a tiny bit of progress. I can do it without crying now, so I feel I will quit falling asleep when meditating as well when I am ready to allow healing.
{{{{{HUG}}}}} Seems like life is one process after another.

"When I'm ready to allow healing." This statement speaks volumes... allowing is paramount in the healing process. I think being able to listen to George's voice over and over again, even if it's painful is a cathartic way of working through your grief. It's very brave of you Sandy.

I was able to make a connection in meditation this morning. It was not a full on group meditation, but I believe it reflects our dynamics right now.

It seemed as if I was allowing the healing. I stood in The River with a great exhale I said, "Ok lord... I'm ready to reconnect. Please help me do this. Right away I felt Monjoronson, Nebadonia, Michael's symbols and a few others. Felt like I was in a loving spiritual embrace with all of them. Monjoronson took my hand. I thanked the others as their symbols faded away.

It appeared as if it was almost daybreak, when darkness still holds on but you can see shapes and figures. Monjoronson and I crossed the bridge walking toward the radiating crystal where our meditation group so often meets. I asked, "Can you please help me connect to the group meditation in 'no time'?" In saying that I saw the rest of our group enveloped in dark gray transparent oval... bubbles(?). They all appeared asleep, but I realized all were individually working on their own issues.

Monjoronson and I reviewed the past year and a half. It was like I was watching a speeding movie of myself. Slowly, little by little I closed myself off from others. Almost crying I tried to explain, "I don't understand how it works, or what it means to be an empath. I never know what feelings or symptoms are mine or someone else's." It was like I was apologizing, hoping he would understand. There was so much suffering, so much continued unrest and chaos I had to pull back into myself for self-protection.

He simply listened, conveying his understanding without have to speak the words. Taking another long slow breath, believing I've been slowly regaining balance, I told him I was ready. Standing in front of each group member still suspended in their bubbles, a cord of light extended out from me to them one at a time. I watched mesmerized as their tendrils of light extended out merging with my own.

Asking about other connections with Urantia, and other spiritual beings, Monjoronson and I were immediately back at the crystal cave. It was understood I could explore those relationships and experiences whenever I was ready, and almost decided to embark off deeper into the cave, but stopped myself. Breathing deeply I held myself in the comfort of deep alpha for quite some time. Mostly I was grateful and relieved(again), basking in the feeling of spiritual connection. I allowed myself to let loose of alpha and the meditation was over. It lasted for an hour and a half. I held a smoky obsidian and a brecciated jasper.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:happy ahhhh It feels good to bask in one of your meditations again, Kim. :kiss:
:sunny:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:D It felt pretty good to me too.
KIm

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you both for all this lovely insight and keeping me in awareness. Kim I am feeling relieved again as well for coming back into a relaxing, comforting connection during meditation. Almost like the restlessness had disappeared(if for a moment). It was really nice having that one on one time with God-

<3