New Student here, I would like to learn more

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

New Student here, I would like to learn more

Post by pointman19 »

Hello Everyone.

Now that my faith is concrete, I would like to learn more about our Midwayer friends.

As much as i can.

But it has to be in handfuls of information if that makes sense. I dont want to overwhelm myself with info.

Where on these forums where I would begin to learn more? The info here us so vast that I dont know where to begin. And unfortunately, the Urantia Book is too complex for me.

Could someone kindly point me to where I can begin? Channelled messages, or threads here that will help me begin my new chapter of life?

Because...this Is going to change how I live :mrgreen:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New Student here, I would like to learn more

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Jason :sunny:

Well, how to begin is different for each person on the planet... as I see beginning something of this nature is between you and the Divine. It is not a particular theology or belief necessarily ...It truly is a relationship. That is where all the power resides within that relationship. So let me ask you... how best do you see your relationship or potential relationship with the divine? What is it you desire. (You do not need to tell me or anybody but do write this in a journal/notebook. You can use your computer I suppose as well for this but there is something about the written word and the connections this act produces with mind and spirit.

Lytske told me that the easiest and simplest way to begin is with a heartfelt prayer... Prayer, as we know, is not words spoken mindlessly. Really feel the words in the center of your being... If you long for connection and guidance really feel the emotion of it... and let it go...like incense or candle smoke let it go where you know in your heart it will... Then write or type a question you have for the divine and allow the words to come. They may very well be your words at first but it doesn't matter just keep at it and suddenly you will realize..."Hey! this is pretty dang good...something special... something beyond me. It all comes from knowing that you are loved. So ask a question and just start writing...anything in relation to what you ask... You can expand on the question etc...

You don't have to be a student of the Urantia book to talk to Midwayers... In fact, early in George's spiritual career he worked with Midwayers and had no clue about the Urantia book. He saw this big book one night on the shelf at a friends house. It was The Urantia book and he reached for it but Bzutu stopped him, actually put his hands behind his back as it was not the time for him to see the book. When he did get a copy of the book years later, and opened it to the pages speaking of the 1111 Midwayers he knew in that moment just who these marvellous beings were that he had been working with much of his life.

But all that aside... the Ubook is definitely not necessary to have a full and exciting spiritual life.. just as it is not necessary to have any other spiritual/ religious tome... The real work and the real "sweet spot" is inside of us... The Ubook, and other books of faith are helpful but are not "the big enchilada" They are tools to help us discover or inspire us to go looking for the "Big Enchilada."...for the life in spirit to keep us searching and desiring more knowledge of God.

So ask yourself where does your inspiration reside? Just set aside a time every single day to connect or try to connect with God, with his emissaries and begin. Say your heartfelt prayer begin writing or just find a place and time when and where you can quiet your mind. Afterwards, write a few sentences each time in a journal about how you feel, what you felt and if nothing else what the weather was like. (You would laugh if you saw my first journal. :) ) But I promise you... you will find what you are looking for if you stay with it come rain or shine. :happy

I am here for you. We are here for each other. :)
Hope all this helps a little.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

amen
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Amen to that Sandy! I've used writing before and I've re-read my blogs on 11 a couple weeks ago and was really baffled by the depth of what I wrote...how deep this search went for me...especially....in the early stages.

I'm stuck on your first question though and that's "How do I see this relationship with the divine?"

I....I dont know. I spent so long searching and now that "theyre" here....I dont know what to do next. They still guide and communicate but those pathways are wide open and its turning into...slowly...a two way street of "communication".

I guess I'm just ecstatic that they exist. That's ALL I was trying to prove to myself. That they are more than a feeling. They exist as much as you and I exist.

I needed to prove their existence to myself. And I needed more than faith to prove it...at first

My biggest lifelong question...are their "angels' among us..like..I wish I could put into words the depth of my search...the closest things I have are those blogs

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I know this is a day to day thing...and I've begun re-reading George's book, In Service to 11:11.

I read that 9 years ago and while some of it made sense, it was early in my journey and I didn't understand ad much as I wanted to. This time l, I plan to read it with a FRESH set of eyes.

Basically, at this point, I would like to learn. With so many channelled messages and threads, I dont know where to start. I know for people that are starting their journeys, you have a very nice and long FAQ pages and threads.

I guess what I'm asking is...is there a "FAQ" about midwayer acceptance and belief...something for people who are ready to share their lives with the divine.

Before...I was searching...and I thought the numbers were purely for callsigns or forms of synchronous communication. So their wasnt much "sharing" yet...it was 9 years of digging and searching.

Now that I fully BELIEVE...NOW...I'm ready to start sharing. And to be honest, if I hadn't been so CONSUMED with the search...sharing would have happened a LONG time ago.

So when I say this is all "new" to me...I cant stress how much I mean by that.

Thanks to you folks here, and our friends "out there".....I believe I have FINALLY "found" God. And NOW, my belief in Midwayers is absolute! :loves

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
You may not realize it, but we are all standing with you in the same "soggy shoes." We are all novices and learning just like you and while sometimes our approaches to the search are a little different, we all long for answers and a definitive path. When I first realized that the Angels were more then words in a book and that, in fact, they were around us... every day people too and not just the saints and the prophets, I was so excited and just like you I wanted to know where to go from here. So I prayed for answers and direction and because once again, like you I enjoyed reading books and researching , these kind of things started practically falling off the shelf when I walked into a book store...But I must say, information about my path came in various ways. One had to be observant and watchful. But at the same time opening my heart and growing my soul through heartfelt prayer sort of helped me to recognize and be aware of these directional signs. That is why I suggested in my post above a simple practice that opens the heart and builds connections with the divine. There are many many other practices that can do this as well. These heartfelt spiritual practices are sort of like a base that everything build upon. All these things of value to spirit then have the "soil" to grow and without pomp and circumstance... It just happens.

So it really isn't something that you read that will provide you what you seek. This material more or less inspires you, gives you knowledge so you can make better spiritual choices in relation to your own personality as well as provide "tools" for the original purpose of finding your path. We often find Celestial Teachers and celestial cousins of a sort like the Midwayers who can move about freely on our world, helping human in the physical as Doctor Mendoza does and in the spiritual speaking to us and helping us to make connections of communication with Higher more advanced cousins which are more time/space advanced. These celestial cousins of ours are extremely wise and patient and they always desire to put our hand in that of the Divine...our God Within who will guide us and eventually become one with us guaranteeing a life eternal.

If there is one thread on this board that can benefit you by reading every day, it would be the celestial message thread. But here in the FAQ's is a thread that you may find helpful and more specific to your question of how to begin with the Midwayers. These are messages about beginnings I think...

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

Growth comes from within you and you don't have to do it alone. It is a team effort. You don't have to have a lot of books or research for years in a library, or even meditate for hours and years in a particular way or place. The Creator of us all loves each of us unconditionally and exactly where we are emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually at this moment.

..and we do not have to know what we think of the Divine in this moment either.

You wrote:
I'm stuck on your first question though and that's "How do I see this relationship with the divine?"
What I said was...
So let me ask you... how best do you see your relationship or potential relationship with the divine? What is it you desire.
The last part is actually the crux I was getting at. What do you desire in a relationship with the divine... direction, friendship, inspiration, shared outreach etc... For instance, suppose you met a new friend, someone who moved in next door to you. Almost immediately and for many people you naturally would begin a process of getting to know that person. Inside you may hope for a person who likes to watch the Cleveland Browns play on Sundays. To put that aspect into spiritual terms...you want to spend some time with God a few hours on Sunday. Or do you want this new neighbour to become a close friend, someone you talk to every day, share all that is inside of you, the good and the bad? If you want the later type of relationship with God and our celestial cousins then it is helpful to meet them half way by something akin to what I mentioned in the first post... This builds everything...the friendship, the trust, the confidence and faith in what lies unseen, and then the shared work and outreach that helps to lighten our planet just a smidgeon.

So I guess I am trying to say, it really isn't complex unless you want it to be or prefer it to be. Just know that you are absolutely without a doubt enough. You are so very much loved and accepted.
We cannot fully know God in His/Her Glory in Paradise at this time, but we have more help the we can poke a stick at". ..celestials who have witnessed the infinite glory of this magnanimous Being and even more important, our gift of a particle of God within. So more help then we can possible imagine and even understand in our "mortal attire." is at our fingertips.

How to experience it? Take one step and begin. Stop talking about doing it and I am talking to myself as well here ;) and just do it. Knock on "this fantastic neighbour's door" and say, would you like to be my friend. I promise you if you share your heart it will become much more then football games on Sunday. This friend will be with you every moment of your day and night and eventually you will sense this and joy will be yours... well this is what we are all working towards...In this relationship you will find your purpose, your peace your happiness if you continue to nurture it and celebrate it.

Okay I have rattled on enough and half afraid I still haven't answered your question... and I suspect I am probably preaching to the choir here...sorry.
But please just go with the flow and allow the Divine to show you the way... the perfect way that will teach, amaze and delight you as you grow into your innate skills and gifts of divine origin.

No pressure on yourself now... we have eternity to grow and learn. (whew thank goodness for that, eh?)

with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

No no....you answered everything

🤯🤯 Amen🤯🤯

:mrgreen: :finger: :bike:

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I was delivering pizzas the other night and stepped in a huge puddle.....I had soggy shoes all night.

Keeps making me come back to your post, Sandy :love

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I was delivering pizzas the other night and stepped in a huge puddle.....I had soggy shoes all night.

Keeps making me come back to your post, Sandy :love
:lol: Sorry, Jason, I shouldn't be snickering but can't help myself. Now you also have me thinking of the movie "Groundhog Day". It was painful to see Bill Murray step into that freezing cold puddle over and over again. I wonder if that is the way the Midwayers feel about us humans as we step over and over again in the same "mind puddles" without learning anything. Well, the movie ended on a high note with the character learning something so we can too, I think. We'll just stay with those life lessons till they stick and we can say "It's a new Day!" :cheers: ;)

hugs,
Sandy