Transport Seraphim

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Wenebojo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Transport Seraphim

Post by Wenebojo »

One time a couple of years ago I had a vision that seemed very real to me. I was laying in what looked like a hospital bed. There were two ministers at first argueing at the side of my bed. They each wanted to give me the last rites, but they couldn't figure out what religion I was from. Finally I told them that its ok fellas. Be blessed and be on your way.
Then I looked down to the foot of my bed and saw some kind of entity that was covered with what looked like an enormous sheet over it huge shoulders. I asked this stranger, "can I help you ?" This stranger turned to me and appeared to have a face like a big beak or maybe a helmet that resembled an eagle. He said," yes I'm waiting for you pass on." He then proceeded to tell me the exact year, month, day and hour this was supposed to happen.
I told him nobody really dies and I don't believe in it. Suffice to say that day which was a month later, came and went without any to do. Although I did stay in meditation for two hours straight prior to when it was suppose to happen. I believe this was a transport seraphim.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Transport Seraphim

Post by Amigoo »

:scratch: Interestingly, "transport seraphim" seems to refer to a transportation service for non-material beings
(e.g., advanced mortals). However, one's personal angel (a seraphim) does indeed transport "your records,
identity specifications, and the morontia entity of the human soul" (UB 113:6.1) to the first mansion world
after our death to await our resurrection (when reunited with our personality). During this transit,
we would be a "former mortal - not yet morontia being", totally unaware of this transition.

:idea: If this describes how we mortals pass on after death,
then a "transport seraphim" is not needed for this trip.

Rod :)