Questions about my life and potential ways to learn my purpose

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
pmmurphy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Questions about my life and potential ways to learn my purpose

Post by pmmurphy »

Hello, my name is Patrick Michael Murphy. I am not afraid to share that mostly because the name is so common even if you wanted to find it good luck. Also i highly doubt anyone would be out to get me here too! Anyway.

I believe in god 100%. I know he saved my life and i know I have sinned and I am on the road to repenting for every last one. I also think there is a possibility I myself might be an "angel" but lets not go to far into that alley just yet. Apparently I can read people very well, i'm and empath, I'm highly creative. I have so many qualities that are great things. It can also be bad things too. I have lots of potential (lots) i can do incredible things you'd be surprised the stories i tell you. I feel god is blessing me everyday and making me stronger and stronger. I am being exposed to more of the world (good and bad) I am even being exposed to aliens. (yes they are real!) They are also good and bad.

I found a angel expert on the internet his name is Kyle Gray. I took his short free calculator thing and got the number 5. hold on i'll copy paste.

First Name
= P + A + T + R + I + C + K
= 7 + 1 + 2 + 9 + 9 + 3 + 2
= 33 = 6
Middle Name
= M + I + C + H + A + E + L
= 4 + 9 + 3 + 8 + 1 + 5 + 3
= 33 = 6
Last Name
= M + U + R + P + H + Y
= 4 + 3 + 9 + 7 + 8 + 7
= 38 = 2

ANGELIC DESTINY NUMBER = 6 + 6 + 2 = 14 = 5

Key Traits: Adventurous. Excitable. Driven.

Strengths:

• You are a natural-born leader.
• You are driven by excitement and adventure.
• You are not afraid to take a risk.
• You can be charismatic with star quality.

Challenges:

• Your personality can be addictive.
• You will often find yourself overindulging.
• Your excitement can be aggressive.
• You can become unfocused and distracted.

Your Angelic Destiny: The Soul Explorer

Your soul desires thrill, excitement, and adventure—most likely because you have come from the stars.

You are a born thrill seeker with a love for life and exploration. Ever since you can remember, you have wanted to dig deeper and go further. The want to expand, know more, and learn new things gives your soul an injection of excitement. You will often find yourself being pulled in many directions as you have many skills and talents. When others are around you, they feel excited, inspired, and motivated—your enthusiasm, effervescence, and spirit are infectious. On a soul level you are an explorer—think Indiana Jones but from the stars!

Angel Number Reading

Within Angel Numbers, 5 is the number of change, effort, and action. On a spiritual level it means that you were born to shake up the norm and create new roads, avenues, and opportunities. Often you will have experienced a feeling of not being the same as everyone else and may have found yourself going down the road less traveled. When you are balanced and your strengths are in alignment, you will feel called to abolish old systems, pave new ways, and restore excitement to whatever project you are connected to or working on. You bring a spiritual punk anarchy with you everywhere you go.

Your Affirmation:

I embrace change and enjoy the adventure of life!

Everything in the above is genuinely true about me. It's wierd i didn't have to give my SSN or anything and it was completely free. I can name more occurances like this but id rather start like this and maybe you guys ask me questions and we go from there?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Questions about my life and potential ways to learn my purpose

Post by Sandy »

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for sharing these fascinating accounts about your life with the rest of us. It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome you to the board. It never fails to amaze and comfort me at the infinite ways the Divine interacts with each of us. You have unlimited potential without a doubt. :) You have much to share and I hardly know where to begin with the questions...

Have you always had the connection... sort of grew up with it and don't remember life without it? or was there a dramatic event that led you to your exciting walk with the Divine?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Welcome to the forums! :alien: 8)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Patrick,
Welcome to the boards!

It seems you've had a lot of affirmations and revelations about who you are. Can you tell us what prompted you to begin your spiritual seeking? What led you to this site?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere :bana:
Hello. We are all angels inside...we have just forgotten.
From the inside outside, we are remembering. Let nothing outside of you dim your light.
Much love,
ChildofGod :baby