how do celestials view planetary influence?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

how do celestials view planetary influence?

Post by happyrain »

yet another celestial message hits directly to the heart. time again, the messages find ways to touch on my innermost struggles. time again, the universe has found ways to acknowledge me beyond my capacities. given that we, children of this earth, are located in a specific region of the universe i wonder if these transmissions are touching up on something that happens en masse. i wonder how the angels might interpret energetic, planetary and cosmic influences that we humans are blind to or shrug off as coincidental. sages of old from vastly different cultures place importance on lunar/solar, on natures cycles and planetary influence. i wonder how an overseer of a universe sees the flux and interprets the lessons therein, if the angels see these changes too or if they're tasked with particular missions based on the lessons this energy imparts.
huh, i know but i dance with this creative force and i forget and start drowning in my own suffering... it's just wild how the timing of the messages seem so perfect more than not. how this overseer or celestial forces can manipulate our dense reality with ease. makes me think we are indeed very small while located in these temporary bodies which i am starting to see as gifts from mother earth for that hard learned experiential wisdom.
Teacher: I AM.
Subject: “Stay with Me on this Journey.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher I AM: “Dear One, when you find yourself in a sea of doubt and you cannot see the shoreline, hold tight to the stern of the ship and let my guidance steer you home. Many in these times of correction are uncertain about their future...Faith is your “wind in the sails” that shall carry you home and it is during these times of great uncertainty that faith is needed. Open your sails to it and steer clear of the fear, for in doing so you will find that guidance comes when you need it most.

...When you have the faith to steer clear of the fear, sometimes frustration and impatience can surface and take its place creating a “fog” that obstructs clear vision.
I have been experiencing impatience and anger on a scale that I haven't felt in a while. So I wonder how many others out there have gone through something recently, given that it's all connected... ?
Sometimes I think this energy places us in an agitated state, which might be a necessary friction when considering the progress of a soul.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: how do celestials view planetary influence?

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric,
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 ami wonder if these transmissions are touching up on something that happens en masse.
Think I remember George stating long ago, that he was instructed when to post each transmission. Maybe they are designed to reach as many receiving hearts as possible, and also for touching individuals? I know there have been several times over the years where it feels the message was specifically for me.
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 ami wonder how an overseer of a universe sees the flux and interprets the lessons therein,
With absolute love and without judgement?
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 amif the angels see these changes too or if they're tasked with particular missions based on the lessons this energy imparts.
Maybe both. I think the higher the understanding, the broader the vision and if each of us is a piece in the puzzle of the tapestry, then we all have our particular lessons to learn and contribution to make!
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 amhuh, i know but i dance with this creative force and i forget and start drowning in my own suffering.
I don't know any single spiritual person who doesn't do the same. That's part of the miracle of being so imperfect! By having our individual struggles, we're allowed to come to our own perfect moments of clarity... where finally it all makes sense! Those changes in us evolve as we make ready for the next challenge. This makes perfect sense for our species, don't you think? Where would we humans be without something to be curious about and to strive for?
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 amit's just wild how the timing of the messages seem so perfect more than not. how this overseer or celestial forces can manipulate our dense reality with ease. makes me think we are indeed very small
Being so infinitesimal in this expanding massive universe, makes it even more incredible that in all that immenseness, each of us are important enough for the creator to place those particular messages in our path. Letting us know we are seen, understood, loved, encouraged, and forgiven among the masses... think I just saw fireworks go off in my head!
happyrain wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 amwhile located in these temporary bodies which i am starting to see as gifts from mother earth for that hard learned experiential wisdom.
Isn't it the most content, beautiful feeling? You are a gift little brother. Thank you for expressing those questions tugging at your mind, body and spirit. Who knows who they may have helped.

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks kim,

i think the cycles affect us, whether we are all learning with this flux is a separate category.

most of us know this, but don't consider it.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:19 pmi think the cycles affect us, whether we are all learning with this flux is a separate category. most of us know this, but don't consider it.
Energy affects everything, but not everyone the same. I think whether we are learning depends on where we are in our lives and journey. Those suffering, probably for the sake of their sanity, can only focus on what is right in front of them. The rest is white noise. For those who are not suffering and still can't see it... is probably based on a multitude of things. Nature, nurture, they simply have no reference point. They can't see it, because their minds have no previous exposure for them to wrap their thoughts around. That will come if and when their perspective changes. Maybe that's why choosing a spiritual path is an individual journey. The only person we can make understand and see what we see is right in front of us,... is us.

We can put ideas and questions out there, perhaps there will be someone they reach who is ready to hear them and is searching for answers of their own. That also doesn't mean they will come to the same conclusions that we have. I don't believe there is only one answer for each question. But, at least they may begin looking for there own truths?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you both for your questions and discussion on this thread. I don't know about other people but I can tell you it helped me. Been a "hardish" few days for me. Experiencing what kim and Eric were talking about here...
happyrain wrote: ↑
huh, i know but i dance with this creative force and i forget and start drowning in my own suffering.

Kim wrote:
I don't know any single spiritual person who doesn't do the same. That's part of the miracle of being so imperfect! By having our individual struggles, we're allowed to come to our own perfect moments of clarity... where finally it all makes sense! Those changes in us evolve as we make ready for the next challenge. This makes perfect sense for our species, don't you think? Where would we humans be without something to be curious about and to strive for?
It does feel like a dance sometimes....
But when the storms pass the soul is bright and refreshed...like nature after a long much needed rain.
Progress!!! :bana:

:sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

these bodies and this reality grant us insights to the divine being. i guess it doesn't matter how higher beings view energetic influence but to acknowledge that we are all going through similar changes as dictated by law and have the opportunity to progress because of it.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I hope Heavensabove saw the recent celestial message, "Common Ground" which touches up on the uniqueness of the individuals pursuits towards God.

There have been a lot of UFO sightings these last couple of months...

After talking to friends from my city they relate with the sentiment that our city is in an agitated mental state. I wonder if it's because we are in the process of becoming a 5G city. Swami Vidyadhishandna has said that 5G interferes with ones spiritual disciplines.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric wrote:
After talking to friends from my city they relate with the sentiment that our city is in an agitated mental state. I wonder if it's because we are in the process of becoming a 5G city. Swami Vidyadhishandna has said that 5G interferes with ones spiritual disciplines.
Oh dear...that isn't good. :shock:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy, he has said you can still achieve things like peace but that which was possible in the Himalayas are not possible in this city... things that would defy the average mans rationale. I also believe he meant to say that 5G would interfere with samadhi, though I hope my understanding is wrong. I have most definitely experienced fleeting moments of what would be a type of samadhi but nothing permanent and my greater desires are constantly having to test themselves against King Ego... while I would like to blame it on 5G I think I am simply more awake to these crippling states but surprisingly more forgiving(despite now obvious battle wounds). So there's good news after-all. My friend who is a direct disciple of Gurunath has said that being a house hold Yogi in the city, that the implementation of 5G is actually strengthening our resolve... I can't say he's wrong.

God bless my sweet Sister. :loves Thank you for the concern.

Hope all is well! :hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Please explain what 5G means. Wracking my brain and have no point of reference.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

here,
Health Impact News

You may have heard of 5G, it stands for fifth-generation cellular wireless.

In a February 2019 US Senate hearing, the wireless industry was forced to admit they have no safety studies on 5G, and don’t plan to do any.

Meanwhile, there are thousands of independent studies concluding that wireless radiation causes biological harm.

Despite this, the wireless industry is working with government to deploy 5G — it’s a global, for-profit, human experiment… without our consent.

What does it mean? Millions of “small” cell towers will be added to every block (which is a serious privacy concern). Each tower emitting radiation at levels known to cause cancer, sterility, DNA damage and other harm… especially to our children, who are most at risk
https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/the-5 ... -and-free/
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Is it just me or is living on a deserted island is sounding all the more appealing these days. :shock:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Thanks Eric,
The research I did all led back to the wireless network, but not anything beyond that. Thanks for the clarification,... I think. Maybe we can ask for a legion of spiritual warriors to surround each tower to protect everyone from the radiation. Or better yet ask that it be collected to be put to some other use... like clean energy! For now, "Lord please place a protective bubble around anyone who may be harmed by the experimentation process thoughtlessly assaulting us until those responsible understand the impact it has on our dear Urantia and all her children."

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim
sinus25
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by sinus25 »

I think that one way to home is love and peace in soul
Have seen, that when look in white light, its time that brain think another,
but if I think by hearth, always my way is good way.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sinus25,
sinus25 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:13 pmalways my way is good way.
Think that's the best way to be!

Hope your having a great day,
Kim

sinus25
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by sinus25 »

Everyday is good day, I must learn.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sinus25,
So should we all!

Kim