Physical protection

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Physical protection

Post by gjambor »

I started riding my bicycle again about 2 years ago. One day I was pressed for time , but was determined to get my riding done. I hurriedly changed into my cycling clothes, went to grab my bike and saw I had a flat tire ! I decided to cancel my ride and try again tomorrow. I pumped the tire up to pressure to see if it was a slow leak or a big hole and let it sit till the next day. 24 hours later I checked the tire. It was still fully inflated. I thought immediately that someone didn't want me riding yesterday. I was so sure that my guardians had done this that I confidently hopped on my bike and took a 25 mile ride with no problems. To this day that tire is holding pressure
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Physical protection

Post by happyrain »

Beautiful Blessings Abundant!! So happy to see you post.

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi gjambor,
Welcome back to the boards! They say everything happens for a reason! If something prevents us from leaving, guess we're meant to stay at home.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

gjambour :bana:
It is GREAT to see your smiling face again!

Thank you for reminding me to look a little closer at "certain kind of happenings" for the blessing within them. :happy

And... "25 MILES"! :shock: Wow! Okay... I have thought about biking as a form of exercise but two things have held me back. First of all, I can't turn my head as properly in the direction needed over here to see oncoming cars causing me to wobble all over the place when I try to see behind me. (I keeping meaning to get a rear view mirror) Secondly, traffic around here can be crazy and not terribly friendly to bikers (Unless you are the "Harley" kind :) .
But well done! I am impressed and a tad jealous ;) :mrgreen:
Welcome back!!!

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by gjambor »

I live in rural farming area, not much traffic. People texting while driving is my biggest concern. I have no fear of death, but don't want to go yet. I'm 58, I believe half life is 60. That's my goal. I do have a mirror, :)
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear gjambor,
You've got to have a mirror! Do you really think 60 is the half life?! Wow! Sixty more years sounds like... a lot of work! :shock: ... You might need to get at least one more mirror. :roll

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sinus25
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by sinus25 »

Old of life is only one little line in many lines of our lives.
The skin is only like plastic for water.
All is in hearth and no another place, I believe in it.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

gjambor wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 pm I live in rural farming area, not much traffic. People texting while driving is my biggest concern. I have no fear of death, but don't want to go yet. I'm 58, I believe half life is 60. That's my goal. I do have a mirror, :)
I'm 60 next year and would be elated to think that I'm only half way!! :bana: :bana:
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

please pray of me, very hard days, looking onl at situation by heartyh and power of light, dont know why?
why must I hurt? Myhearth cry divided by bad, help me:((
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

sinus25,
Sinus it's hard to say why we must hurt. I do know we have so very much to learn. Pray and ask God for help and we will pray for you also.

Sending you love, peace, and courage,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sinus,
I am so sorry you hurt... Across the miles we feel your heart ache and hold you close in prayer. Prayer unites us, it strengthens us as we stand together.
When I was deeply hurt years ago I began something that over time helped me in ways I couldn't foresee at the time. I wrote a letter to God every night and just poured out my heart. Sometimes there was sadness , sometimes there was thankfulness and celebration. Regardless, it did help me. Who better to talk to when you are hurting then the One God who knows us better then we know ourselves. .
(The act of writing helped my mind to focus on what was at the heart of my issues. It helped me to understand and let go of some of my troubles so healing could begin. )

I pray for your comfort, help and peace.
You are loved dear Sinus.

Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

I musted to choose - child and his smile or my wishes.
Its long to describe, last few days I thought only by hearth not brain.
But it hurt and I feel pain, dont undestand why my light was kick up to ..
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sinus,
This morning I send you love and I pray for healing, for help, for courage, for strength and for peace for you and your son.
Your unconditional love for you son is very powerful and is the light in the darkness, a connection to God's unconditional love that already surrounds you. Hold tight... and trust that the answers are within you and you will understand at some time.

with much love,
Sandy
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

Thank you Sandy, I believe n hearth, that what I fell
and what good is and nice.
There is a rainbow like the way.
I feel our protection, I only wanna be safe, only it. no more
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Did I see an angel?

Yesterday morning, on my way to work, I witnessed an accident. The car was making a left turn, he hit the curb and popped up and hit a light post causing him to flip over and roll. I had to throw my car in reverse as the rolling car came near me. As I was watching I swear I thought two people were in the car. It was happening in slow motion. I hadn't waited long before getting out of my car to check on the person/people in it. The young man was suspended upside down and caught in his seatbelt. We, my self and a nearby construction worker, cut the belt and pulled him out from the car.
He layed in shock, I held his hand and all he could say was god is good, over and over. Apparently his brake pad broke off. Although it appears as if he was the only one in the accident the passenger door was open. I thought maybe someone fled the scene. But I can't say for sure, which is curious. How could I miss the second person running away? At least the young man walked away without a scratch.

PS
I edited the photo to keep certain info private.
https://ibb.co/8MFTD8h
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What a shocker! Imagine all that from trying to make a left turn. I am glad you were there for him. That in itself would be a great comfort.
I think it definitely could have been an Angel or Midwayer. You know what you saw but the brain immediately begins to rationalize and make excuses.

I'm glad he was able to walk away from the accident and hopefully he will be taking those left turns with a little more care in the future.
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Scary experience, GREAT story! Isn't it interesting you were in the right place, at just the right time to be a helpful bystander and maybe witness a spiritual helpful bystander! It would be awesome to be able to contact the guy and ask if there was someone else in the car with him. If not I wonder if the driver saw him too?

I used to love hearing about these kinds of experiences, so I was curious. Cleared my mind and asked for someone to come to me who could answer these questions, ended up blubbering like a baby. My mom stepped up. Honestly she does not come to me very often. I double checked asking if she could give me the answers. Don't know why, but was surprised she knew about it. I asked questions about your experience with a yes/no format. Asking at least twice about each of them.

Ha, ha, ha. When trying to record the answers to this post the text suddenly went crazy! Margins and words of what I'd written were all over the place, difference sequence, words plopped haphazardly all over the page! I asked if this was because I wasn't suppose to reply to this. I was definitely supposed to reply to this, she thought it was funny. I asked if she was done and was then able to put it all back the right way. ;)

Yes the passenger was a spiritual entity, there to help the driver stay safe. The driver had sent out a prayer. He was aware of the passenger, but could not see him/her(?) Did you get a good look at the other person? The passenger told him he was going to be alright.

... And yes you were supposed to be there at that time and place to help and lay witness. I checked and double checked to see if... I was suppose to tell you it was also to help you with your own fears.

To answer your question, yes you did see an angel. And it happens to be my birthday. Thank you for the gift!

I love, love, love to have been able to be a part of this.
:loves
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim
A very happy birthday to you! That is something. So that's twice now I've received confirmation. All I could see was a golden/shadowy silhouette of the other person whom I thought was the driver.

Thank you both <3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Eric))))))
(I was holding my breath as I read Kimmie's post. :lol:

I loved how your mom played around with you and oh boy do I know about feeling the energy of our loved one and blubbering. But isnt it wonderful! :cheers:

and you, Eric... how blessed are you to be allowed to not only help the victim in the aftermath, but witness a guardian in action. :sunflower:

:bana: :bana: :bana:
xxSandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

JUST WOW!!!! :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John