Playful spirit? Aiding my projection?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Playful spirit? Aiding my projection?

Post by happyrain »

they are kind of loud!

... had another playful spirit moment. i have been opening up to understanding this unified consciousness as a way for other beings to communicate with us. more info to come should i the opportunity to learn along the way... but i think what's happening is- my interest are aligning with events that would allow me to understand this communication and be open to different idea's... and ultimately an opportunity to face something that used to scare me as a child, i feel less scared and more adventurous. i'm not saying i'd fare well seeing an unidentifiable manifestation appear out of no where in the middle of the night but that i am feeling like there are forces at easing me into a more established contact.

another half-physical manifestation, i woke up to the feeling of a feather literally dropping on my ear and i was so startled i took my hand which was resting under the blanket and cupped the blanket over my ear. oddly enough i didn't bother checking to see if the feather was there but the feeling was distinct enough for me to say a light and soft feather dropped against my face. i hadn't checked because i became distracted by noise happening downstairs. like i had a visitor. i was home alone and oddly enough the dogs(sleeping by my side) hadn't noticed the noise. i thought for sure something was trying to get my attention. i was so tired i just fell back asleep. :stars:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I think we should all dress up as peacocks and be as loud as possible, so people don't miss us!... Where did the guy get his costume? ;)

Peacocks reminders everywhere! Yesterday was giving my sister a set of dishes stored in the back room, when I found a peacock feather on the shelf! :D I may have laughed a little too euphorically at that one! Thought I'd given all the feathers to the girls ages ago. Tiny asked her parents if they could raise some! Dan and Rachel thought it was an amazing idea. Maybe not this year and after some research, but they're game!

I would love to see your birds up close, even if they were in my face! :idea: What if we were wearing peacock costumes when that happened!! 8)

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
"INTERRESTING!!!"(this was spoken with a Russian accent, and moving steepled fingers).

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
I think you are the bravest person I know. :)
You are talking to the woman who years ago and after speaking with Midwayers on a daily basis, woke up one night to a noise that I thought was the TV in the middle of the night. George as in bed so I thought he must have forgotten to turn the TV off. It didn't take long for me to realise that it wasn't the TV. Rather his tape recorder playing his voice and latest transmit. Suddenly the recorder clicked off. I actually heard the button click and that was when I ran like a rabbit back to bed and literally leaped under the covers, scaring George out of one of his extra nine lives. :shock:

So this little chicken (sorry Sadie) will never "berate" you for any potentially lost opportunity. Things happen when we are ready and it is certainly best to avoid such things if we are fearful. When the time is right and all is well and good we will feel peace and love sprinkled with a little or a lot of awe. :bana:

It is a peaceful morning here and I have been rather lazy. time has disappeared as I have been sitting here thinking. Makes me wonder if the famous statue of "The thinker" was actually catching some person at the moment of wondering what to eat for breakfast. :)

xxSandy

Oh, Kim you would get a kick out of the peacock commercial. The man is actually wearing human clothes but has a gorgeous peacock tail that he is wiggling to attract the attentions of a gorgeous woman. Who does fall for it by the way. I still don't know what they are selling as I am laughing too much at the actor and actress. :lol:
How exciting that Dan and Rachel are interested in raising peacocks. :thumright:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

well sandy you give me more credit than what i've earned. i do hope to get back into a disciplined lifestyle and experiment once again with the lucid state/OBE's. it was suggested for me to wake up between 2-4am, got to quit the coffee though... serious interference. sending you and george and the 1111 family loving thoughts.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Quit coffee!!!!!! :shock: <---- Actually that is me after 3 cups ;) :)
You're okay... just be at peace with the divine practice awareness and when ready it will all fall in place again. Spiritual life can sort of be like surfing on the ocean sometimes . When in the groove, at peace with yourself and others and open to Divine guidance it is like you can do anything ..surf the pipeline etc... but sometimes we find ourselves due to our own human equilibrium being driven into the beach sand. Like we forgot how to "surf" or something. The thing is... it (spiritual connection) is part of who we are. It's just that our wagging the finger voice begins telling us..."OMG, how can you mess this up again! .. ( actually that was my wagging the finger voice. :roll: Hopefully yours is much more compassionate. ) But we're both ready for the pipeline... and always have been ready. It's an integral part of all of us. Soooo let's get out there and dance with the celestials who love us dearly and do not care one iota if we have sand in our hair and sea weed wrapped around our toes. :hithere

Stay safe over there... :kiss:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:06 pm Quit coffee!!!!!! :shock: <---- Actually that is me after 3 cups ;) :)
You're okay... just be at peace with the divine practice awareness and when ready it will all fall in place again. Spiritual life can sort of be like surfing on the ocean sometimes . When in the groove, at peace with yourself and others and open to Divine guidance it is like you can do anything ..surf the pipeline etc... but sometimes we find ourselves due to our own human equilibrium being driven into the beach sand. Like we forgot how to "surf" or something. The thing is... it (spiritual connection) is part of who we are. It's just that our wagging the finger voice begins telling us..."OMG, how can you mess this up again! .. ( actually that was my wagging the finger voice. :roll: Hopefully yours is much more compassionate. ) But we're both ready for the pipeline... and always have been ready. It's an integral part of all of us. Soooo let's get out there and dance with the celestials who love us dearly and do not care one iota if we have sand in our hair and sea weed wrapped around our toes. :hithere

Stay safe over there... :kiss:
xxSandy
Isn't this something? 2 years ago I had this urge to quit coffee, now I'm at the point where the Doctor is telling me to abstain. I think I discovered I have a sudden intolerance. Just 4oz of cold brew gave me the runs twice and my throat started closing up on its own. Sorry for "TMI" Just reaching for ideas since we haven't pinned down what's happening.
I'm actually in this thread because I asked Casey Claar for another crystal reading. The last episode I had was the same weekend I sent her a picture requesting her services. After sending that picture I hadn't experienced any episodes... It's been almost one week episode free. I really believe God is guiding. So I want to show what she discovered. This initial journal entry was recorded at 2:22PM- there's a lot of discovery in here... Exploring topics of astral projection, AUM and unified/shared consciousness.
If anyone here is intersted in what I'm sharing please find your way to Casey's website and support her patreon if able...
https://www.patreon.com/thegalactictravelchannel

So... Abigail- are you Aila?
Request Letter
Hi... I was wondering if we could do another reading... I took a selfie and am pleading on a soul level for help and understanding. I wonder if Mother will come through again, or if another being is willing to communicate with us. I am asking for help with these physical ailments and/or to connect with an ET who has my best interest at heart. I am grateful for Mother, and any Being who hears my plea- maybe a family member from the other side... Maybe God responds in full. Are you able to help me connect again...?

omcasey: Well……..( hold onto your bootstraps )……….family, indeed. It looks like we are confirming you have a little girl ( waiting but ) on the way.

Her name is Aila, pronounced eye-luh.

She is just beautiful ♥︎

I think I know why she came through for you, Eric. ( can you also feel why? )

We have found great JOY in this co-creation and in making this connection. We gratefully thank you for your request.

Casey, et al
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks ... 798#p15798

So much discovery, one life here but perhaps another life elsewhere. This one life as Eric is not my only life.
Just thinking aloud. . . sharing some interesting connections.