Reading a photo

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Reading a photo

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:28 am Hi Shane,

:cheers: I see them ! Yeah! That doesn't always happen for me. It's amazing really. :shock: You will laugh but I just saw an Aladdin style lamp on the sticking your tongue out one. Right in the middle just above the grill.
It does help to relax your vision a bit and stand back, if anyone is having trouble. Of course, if I stand too far back I can't even see the screen. LOL

Nice to enjoy a little bit of wonder in the middle of the day. :sunflower:
Thanks Shane,
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
I'm glad you could see it. With the photo of the spirit poking its tongue out, I have cropped it so it's much more obvious. Also like others best to stay back a bit to get the best effect.

Here's the link -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ongue_out/
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I see several people conversing in a circle. Image in the middle switched around several times from a woman turning in various directions, until it became clear to me to be two people in the center embracing. Counted at least 11 people, all looking at the two in the center. A wedding?! Do you know a young couple that have recently gotten married?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:10 am Shane,
I see several people conversing in a circle. Image in the middle switched around several times from a woman turning in various directions, until it became clear to me to be two people in the center embracing. Counted at least 11 people, all looking at the two in the center. A wedding?! Do you know a young couple that have recently gotten married?

Kim
Hi Kim,
Yes i do know of a young couple who have just recently got married. I thought I was good seeing 2 or 3 images there, but wow. I looked and looked and it wasn't until I got into a trance like state that I could see so many other figures. Can't believe that all of these things have come from the one photo I originally showed. Amazing, thank you.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:37 amit wasn't until I got into a trance like state that I could see so many other figures. Can't believe that all of these things have come from the one photo I originally showed. Amazing, thank you.
Hey, are you the one who said they were, "Gob smacked?!" I've been feeling that way more and more often lately. Just posted on another thread how amazing it is when we open our hearts and minds, the possibilities are endless.

Immediately felt there were several people present in the photo. The images swirled and moved around until I felt, "Gob smacked!" by the realization, "Oh! It's a wedding!" feelings of love and happiness radiated from it. Man-o-man, if all this could be hidden in a photo of smoke... what other possibilities can be out there? Gob smacked again! Lol, hope I'm using it right, 'cause it feels perfect!

By the way If you felt the couple were in a place to receive spiritual information, or were wondering if loved ones who have past were in attendance, I would tell them a most definite, 'YES!!!" And all very supportive of the union!

Going out on a limb here, but I suspect the woman has suffered quite a loss...could be wrong in this assumption, but if so, she can be assured she is not alone.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Immediately felt there were several people present in the photo. The images swirled and moved around until I felt, "Gob smacked!" by the realization, "Oh! It's a wedding!" feelings of love and happiness radiated from it. Man-o-man, if all this could be hidden in a photo of smoke... what other possibilities can be out there? Gob smacked again! Lol, hope I'm using it right, 'cause it feels perfect!
Yep...I was just thinking of the word gob smacked when looking at the photo, listening to you both speak of what is there and then relaxing a bit and seeing for myself. :shock:

Man-o-man, if all this could be hidden in a photo of smoke... what other possibilities can be out there? Gob smacked again
...and I was thinking this very thing just now nearly word for word...

:lol:
Seriously...guys. I think we are surrounded by love in so many different forms. It is like the definition of love can be translated into a billion zillion possibilities in this fabulous spiritual universe of ours! :cheers:

Taking a deep breath and enjoying the cool southerly wind...
Life is absolutely perfect in this moment.

May love and blessings abound for all of us. :bana:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Did you see the others surrounding the two in the middle? For me it was like, "Yup! A wedding!"

Soon after my last posting here, saw the words, "God smacked," and thought, "Ahhh, yeah... exactly."

It's a little crazy how you and I so often have the same thoughts in our heads,... think it's called syncopation!... Unless I just made up a new word to fit my thinking?! Totally not an inconceivable idea. :P :bana:
Sandy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 amI think we are surrounded by love in so many different forms. It is like the definition of love can be translated into a billion zillion possibilities in this fabulous spiritual universe of ours!
Sandy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 amTaking a deep breath and enjoying the cool southerly wind...Life is absolutely perfect in this moment.
New idea! We should collect all the inspirational phrases people on this board have shared, and create one of those daily calendars with a thought for the day written on them. They could be printed on sticky notes so we could save our favorites,... think of it! I'd never have to repaint a room!

Going to contemplate the zillion possibilities in this fabulous universe and perfect moments today,

Love, Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:26 pm Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:37 amit wasn't until I got into a trance like state that I could see so many other figures. Can't believe that all of these things have come from the one photo I originally showed. Amazing, thank you.
Hey, are you the one who said they were, "Gob smacked?!" I've been feeling that way more and more often lately. Just posted on another thread how amazing it is when we open our hearts and minds, the possibilities are endless.

By the way If you felt the couple were in a place to receive spiritual information, or were wondering if loved ones who have past were in attendance, I would tell them a most definite, 'YES!!!" And all very supportive of the union!

Going out on a limb here, but I suspect the woman has suffered quite a loss...could be wrong in this assumption, but if so, she can be assured she is not alone.

Kim
Kim,
Yes it was me who originally said "Gob smacked"
In my initial post of White Feather I explain how I've always seen the number 214 for 30 years or more. I was having radiation therapy for prostate cancer in 2017. One day after having a treatment (2nd August) I went into one of three changerooms. I found a white feather on the floor. I was quite chuffed. I then got wondering why today. I got curious. I thought that 2nd August may have a spiritual meaning. So I punched it into Google.

Blow me down it comes up that 2nd August is the 214th day of the year!
That's why I was gobsmacked!

A very appropriate word I thought!

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 am
Yep...I was just thinking of the word gob smacked when looking at the photo, listening to you both speak of what is there and then relaxing a bit and seeing for myself. :shock:

Man-o-man, if all this could be hidden in a photo of smoke... what other possibilities can be out there? Gob smacked again
...and I was thinking this very thing just now nearly word for word...

:lol:
Seriously...guys. I think we are surrounded by love in so many different forms. It is like the definition of love can be translated into a billion zillion possibilities in this fabulous spiritual universe of ours! :cheers:

Taking a deep breath and enjoying the cool southerly wind...
Life is absolutely perfect in this moment.

May love and blessings abound for all of us. :bana:
Sandy
Hi Sandy & Kim
I think that the word "Gob smacked" should now officially be included into the Macquarie Dictionary... :roll :roll

One thing I have noticed with these images is that I seem to get different images from smoke as opposed to steam. Two entirely different things. Smoke obviously comes from the grill cooking meat being really hot, sometimes too hot. Steam coming from the plate (with no food on it) is caused by the plate being so hot and then pouring water on it it to clean, thus creating steam.

I notice with the steam that I tend to get so many more images of babies,young children and animals.
The smoke giving more of adults and adults situations and sometime animals.

I know this sounds all crazy, maybe there's something to it maybe not.

I'm sure this would happen to anyone who would try the same thing.
I don't think I'm that special... :lol: :lol:

By the way I don't just go and experiment and do this for fun, it's actually our business. Mobile BBQ catering.
So I actually spend alot of time at the grill.

I'll be happy if I pass cooking a BBQ or playing Santa. Fine with both!

Santa Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Great idea! And there should be an emoji for Gob smacked!... Although the image that comes into my head isn't exactly... palatable. :shock: A gob in my part of the word means, well, a big sticky, um... snot ball you spit out. So gob smacked? I envision, yup boomerang! Right in the ole eyeball!

LOL! :D Thanks for the added info on your business. I did think to myself, "Santa Shane sure spends a lot of time in front of the grill, and taking pictures of smoke!"

As for your conclusions about steam and smoke, one thing I've run up against over and over lately is to trust my intuition. Maybe the same goes for you? Follow what it's telling you and find out where it takes you.

Now if you'll excuse me. Need to go wash my face,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:22 am Shane,
Great idea! And there should be an emoji for Gob smacked!... Although the image that comes into my head isn't exactly... palatable. :shock: A gob in my part of the word means, well, a big sticky, um... snot ball you spit out. So gob smacked? I envision, yup boomerang! Right in the ole eyeball!

LOL! :D Thanks for the added info on your business. I did think to myself, "Santa Shane sure spends a lot of time in front of the grill, and taking pictures of smoke!"

As for your conclusions about steam and smoke, one thing I've run up against over and over lately is to trust my intuition. Maybe the same goes for you? Follow what it's telling you and find out where it takes you.

Now if you'll excuse me. Need to go wash my face,
Kim
Hi Kim,

You totally made my day and put a huge smile on my face! :o :o

I'm sure alot of people thought the same about me being at the grill so often..lol
They probably thought that this guy has got to get a life!

I sense you're right in regards to using my intuition.
I often think that there is a reason that I ended up running a bbq business.
Would never have thought it as by trade I'm a printer, then a print estimator.

So how do you go from that to this?
There was a reason for it, and maybe this is it.

Thanks again Kim & take care.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

I had forgotten about this one from quite a while ago.
Another spirit which seems to be poking it's tongue out.

Link - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... be_poking/
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Shane,
Is that a tongue poking out or an inquisitive student peeking from behind their wise professor? And what about all the others gathered about them?

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:58 am Hi Shane,
Is that a tongue poking out or an inquisitive student peeking from behind their wise professor? And what about all the others gathered about them?

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes I see what you mean. What do you see in the others, anything in particular?

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:58 am Hi Shane,

Kim
Hi again Kim,

This is a zoomed out version of that same photo.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... weber_man/
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

After receiving some derogatory remarks regarding this post / photos, photos have now been deleted.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Shane,
Reading your last post left me feeling incredulous! The photos were in no way offensive! Someone should not tell another how they should go about seeking answers. If their responses were offensive, they should be reported to admin.

Immediately my mind(for some reason) went to the original Willy Wonka movie. I found these quotes on line.
“We are the Music Makers and we are the Dreamers of Dreams”

“If you want to view paradise, take a look around and view it.”

“A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.”

“So Shines A GOOD DEED IN A WEARY WORLD.”

“LITTLE SURPRISES AROUND EVERY CORNER, BUT NOTHING DANGEROUS”

“There’s no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going.”

“there is no life I know, to compare with Pure Imagination”

I apologize someone here offended you and your inquires. We find answers to burning questions, behind the unexpected, by challenging our minds to reach further than what is seen right in front of us, and not all of us see the same things at the same time.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:38 pm Dear Shane,
Reading your last post left me feeling incredulous! The photos were in no way offensive! Someone should not tell another how they should go about seeking answers. If their responses were offensive, they should be reported to admin.

Immediately my mind(for some reason) went to the original Willy Wonka movie. I found these quotes on line.
“We are the Music Makers and we are the Dreamers of Dreams”

“If you want to view paradise, take a look around and view it.”

“A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.”

“So Shines A GOOD DEED IN A WEARY WORLD.”

“LITTLE SURPRISES AROUND EVERY CORNER, BUT NOTHING DANGEROUS”

“There’s no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going.”

“there is no life I know, to compare with Pure Imagination”

I apologize someone here offended you and your inquires. We find answers to burning questions, behind the unexpected, by challenging our minds to reach further than what is seen right in front of us, and not all of us see the same things at the same time.

Kim
Hi Kim,

First of all thank you for your support.
This isn't the first time this has happened.

I have previously discussed it with Sandy and she also said that they (2 people) should be reported.
I know that this is probably the right thing to do but I believe (and hope) that they are here for the same reason we
are all here.

I love all your quotes, thank you for your encouragement. I will continue as I love to share my new world with others.
I am particularly encouraged as I happened to look at how many posts you have written - 1, 214.

You may or may not remember but 214 is my Angel number!

This is a new photo. I see a small child and a woman behind him / her. As if the child is sitting on the womans knee to have a photo taken.
In the darker part of the photo to the left I see others. Children, a baby, an older gentleman. To me everyone is smiling and happy.
As usual you may have to enlarge it -
https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... and_child/

Thanks again Kim,
Santa Shane.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Shane, I am so sorry that you received rude remarks concerning your photos. As admin I am appalled because this place is meant to be a safe place for everyone. If these people are saying such things to you they may be hurting others as well. Some people find it hard to recover from abuse of this kind. Please pm me the names so that I can do my job and protect the members of this board. (online trolls are NOT to be tolerated.)

Once again I remind the members here that one thing there is little tolerance for is hurtful critical remarks concerning someone's experiences or way of being. Please be respectful and kind. Your soul will thank you some day.

Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:33 am Shane, I am so sorry that you received rude remarks concerning your photos. As admin I am appalled because this place is meant to be a safe place for everyone. If these people are saying such things to you they may be hurting others as well. Some people find it hard to recover from abuse of this kind. Please pm me the names so that I can do my job and protect the members of this board. (online trolls are NOT to be tolerated.)

Once again I remind the members here that one thing there is little tolerance for is hurtful critical remarks concerning someone's experiences or way of being. Please be respectful and kind. Your soul will thank you some day.

Sandy
Hi Sandy,
There has been no aggressive behaviour as such or swearing just a couple of people who think that the photos I've been putting up are fake. That's fine. They're entitled to their opinion. It just took me aback a little that's all.
If it happens again I will definitely pass on details. Hopefully all this hoo ha will be enough for them to sit up and take note.

We'll see. I have posted another photo in previous post.

Thanks Sandy I hope you have a great Monday! :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I've been thinking about your previous post.
Heavensabove wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:42 amjust a couple of people who think that the photos I've been putting up are fake. That's fine. They're entitled to their opinion. It just took me aback a little that's all.
You are right in stating others, "Are entitled to their opinion." There have been plenty of times over the years, push back has caused me to recoil, question myself, withdrawing completely from putting myself 'out there' spiritually. Looking back I see how this has interrupted my progress. I so wish I had worn a thicker skin at those times, understanding that we can't all have the same vision of spiritual things. Knowing that every thing happens for a reason and I most definitely needed to learn more, and toughen up. I do wish I'd been able to press on through the criticism and rejection, recognizing it for what it was, instead of internalizing, allowing 'words' to stop me in my tracks.

I realize you put up another photo, but I also know how hard it is to continue on, feeling negative scrutiny in spiritual pursuits. Guess this is my way of supporting your continued progress, in case you were still questioning yourself. All I can say is, "Stay the course."

Kim