Angels & White Feather

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Angels & White Feather

Post by Sandy »

I love the Santa Claus greeting for Shane, Eric...That's how I think of him too. :sunflower:
Hey Shane :hithere I was just thinking about you earlier today and you just made a good night even better with your post. :bana:

We are freezing here too! Today was the coldest yet...but of course I am enjoying it. :roll: Bring it on! I am so jealous of the Alps with their recent snowfall. I suppose it would be a little too much to ask for a dusting of snow here on the coast, eh? :mrgreen: Ah well, such is life. I will settle for the heavy frost we received this week and be grateful. ;)

I've been seeing 1234 a lot lately too, feeling rather peaceful and accepting the past couple days. Not sure why but grateful all the same. :scratch:

Love to all of you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I guess thanks to Eric you will forever be Santa Shane on the boards! In our neck of the woods, Santa has to have it cold! Been near perfect windy 80's
for us. That will change in a few months. What is considered bitter cold for you down under?

It's interesting the images change for you, always something new to contemplate. Usually that way for me too. It's weird that my niece and daughter, who have multiple spiritual gifts do not see images in things... so of course they think I'm crazy. I just laugh and tell them they don't know what they're missing! Ahh, just remembered there was an image of a demon in the grain on my brother's bedroom door..., :shock: makes sense now.

Sandy,
Winter always feels colder with low temperatures and no snow, snow makes it feel cozier, insulated. You're welcome here any time you need to experience snow, especially when there's shoveling to do!

As for me I'm just drinking in the warmth and loving the water!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:38 pm I love the Santa Claus greeting for Shane, Eric...That's how I think of him too. :sunflower:
Hey Shane :hithere I was just thinking about you earlier today and you just made a good night even better with your post. :bana:

We are freezing here too! Today was the coldest yet...but of course I am enjoying it. :roll: Bring it on! I am so jealous of the Alps with their recent snowfall. I suppose it would be a little too much to ask for a dusting of snow here on the coast, eh? :mrgreen: Ah well, such is life. I will settle for the heavy frost we received this week and be grateful. ;)

I've been seeing 1234 a lot lately too, feeling rather peaceful and accepting the past couple days. Not sure why but grateful all the same. :scratch:

Love to all of you,
Sandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere
Well I knew that you'd be quite cosy with this weather.
We're going to have to break out the sunscreen this weekend as it's going to get to 15 degrees!! :bana:

Well number sequences are really hitting me in abundance recently. Nice to know that they are always there.
Keep warm Sandy, I'm sure you will.

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am :santa: :king: :santa:

hey shane! :hithere
HO HO HO Eric, I hope you're well! :santa: :santa:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:35 am Shane,
I guess thanks to Eric you will forever be Santa Shane on the boards! In our neck of the woods, Santa has to have it cold! Been near perfect windy 80's
for us. That will change in a few months. What is considered bitter cold for you down under?

It's interesting the images change for you, always something new to contemplate. Usually that way for me too. It's weird that my niece and daughter, who have multiple spiritual gifts do not see images in things... so of course they think I'm crazy. I just laugh and tell them they don't know what they're missing! Ahh, just remembered there was an image of a demon in the grain on my brother's bedroom door..., :shock: makes sense now.

Sandy,
Winter always feels colder with low temperatures and no snow, snow makes it feel cozier, insulated. You're welcome here any time you need to experience snow, especially when there's shoveling to do!

As for me I'm just drinking in the warmth and loving the water!

Kim
Hi Kim,
Well I don't mind being known as Santa Shane.....could be called worse...lol
I just love playing Santa in Japan every year, and I'm just busting to get over there and do it again this year.
The year can't go quick enough! :santa: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer:

I know exactly what you mean Kim. I can see many things in the photos I have taken and I get so frustrated when others can't.
In that photo I sent you I only yesterday saw my mother in law standing talking to what looked like a nun. Left hand side near the tree.
I just burst into tears. The most wonderful person I have ever met.

Keep cool Kim,
Santa Shane.

Well cold for us here in Melbourne would be 8 - 10 degrees celcius, but it's the wind that's the killer.
Soon we'll be saying it's too hot!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well cold for us here in Melbourne would be 8 - 10 degrees celcius, but it's the wind that's the killer.
Soon we'll be saying it's too hot!
Yeah that wind yesterday was a killer. Completely different today. Much warmer and no wind. My friend started talking about Spring earlier and I (sadly) felt like "throttling" her. :shock: :oops: It's not that I'm against flowers and such. :lol: I know... I am being reminded to appreciate all seasons of the year for their gifts in the cycle of life.

okay...trying.... :sorry:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Holy Moly Shane,
My husband and I were having a conversation with our niece yesterday. She has never known my husband other than the wonderfully supportive uncle that he is. She is twenty, I was explaining to her that neither Dave or I had it easy growing up. He was painfully shy and lonely, took after his mom. I went on to explain the obstacles she faced being a wife and mother. She passed away in 1996, a tiny woman who, "Was the strongest person I've ever known." It's not everyday I think about her, but I did yesterday and burst into tears.

Then my daughter walked in and started talking about the faces she sees in objects. I was stunned. The day before I tried pointing out the Native American woman I saw in a slice of agate my niece showed me. They acted like I was bonkers... which come to think of it, happens quite often also! :roll :lol: :shock:

8 degrees Celsius converts to 46.6 degrees Fahrenheit, which we use, too warm for snow. Average temp in the winter here is about 14 degrees Celsius. Not unusual to have -20F for a few weeks in the dead of winter. Received only about 93 inches of snow last year. A few years ago we had 264 inches(you're turn to make the conversions). Yup, could have used Sandy's help with the shovel that year! When I say I love the wind, that probably does not include the wind speeds you guys have. Everything is perspective isn't it?

Sandy,
I'm with you, trying to enjoy the weather as it comes. Love the warmth and showers summer brings, rejuvenating precious blossoms(my phone is full of pics of flowers and kids). Wrote a poem yesterday about Queen Anne's Lace and Chicory, my absolute favorite wild flower. Banks along side the roads are full of them this time of year! But! Nothing beats walking in a blizzard at midnight, frozen white crunching beneath your boots, snowflakes sticking to eyelashes, rattling of bare branches. Maybe the people you talk to haven't experienced winter as you have, therefore not the memories to relive and the feelings they evoke?

Love to all, no matter the weather or thought provoking images you see!
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:31 pm Holy Moly Shane,
My husband and I were having a conversation with our niece yesterday. She has never known my husband other than the wonderfully supportive uncle that he is. She is twenty, I was explaining to her that neither Dave or I had it easy growing up. He was painfully shy and lonely, took after his mom. I went on to explain the obstacles she faced being a wife and mother. She passed away in 1996, a tiny woman who, "Was the strongest person I've ever known." It's not everyday I think about her, but I did yesterday and burst into tears.

Then my daughter walked in and started talking about the faces she sees in objects. I was stunned. The day before I tried pointing out the Native American woman I saw in a slice of agate my niece showed me. They acted like I was bonkers... which come to think of it, happens quite often also! :roll :lol: :shock:

8 degrees Celsius converts to 46.6 degrees Fahrenheit, which we use, too warm for snow. Average temp in the winter here is about 14 degrees Celsius. Not unusual to have -20F for a few weeks in the dead of winter. Received only about 93 inches of snow last year. A few years ago we had 264 inches(you're turn to make the conversions). Yup, could have used Sandy's help with the shovel that year! When I say I love the wind, that probably does not include the wind speeds you guys have. Everything is perspective isn't it?

Sandy,
I'm with you, trying to enjoy the weather as it comes. Love the warmth and showers summer brings, rejuvenating precious blossoms(my phone is full of pics of flowers and kids). Wrote a poem yesterday about Queen Anne's Lace and Chicory, my absolute favorite wild flower. Banks along side the roads are full of them this time of year! But! Nothing beats walking in a blizzard at midnight, frozen white crunching beneath your boots, snowflakes sticking to eyelashes, rattling of bare branches. Maybe the people you talk to haven't experienced winter as you have, therefore not the memories to relive and the feelings they evoke?

Love to all, no matter the weather or thought provoking images you see!
Kim
Kim,
Well that's quite amazing.
My mother in law who was Japanese didn't speak any English, and I who has broken Japanese got along so well.
We didn't need language to communicate. She had an amazing sense of humour, and I know she loved me to bits as I did her.

I remember every time when it came to leave for home after holidaying there, my wife would get in the taxi and without fail had to drag me to the taxi as I couldn't leave her, so difficult. I would stand there and hold her hand and tell her (in English) to look after herself and that I would miss her terribly. (Have got tears rolling down my face as I type this)
We would both cry. I'm sure she knew what I was saying.

On the subject of faces, I seem to be seeing them in so many different objects these days than say 6 months ago. Yes and people say I'm bonkers too!! :roll :roll
I lived in Austria for 6 years so I think I've forgotten what real cold is..lol

Sandy,
lol. I know each season has a reason but I know that it will make you jealous that I'll be going back to Japan for another Winter. Well it's only right that Santa does his best work in the cold :bana: :bana:

Keep well all,
Santa Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yep, now I am green with jealousy, Shane. :D I will live vicariously through your visits to Japan though. Those videos are on par with a walk in the snow I think. ;) Snow! Yep, I adore snow! ...It's really everything that goes along with it too...the crunch that Kim mentioned the frosted panes of glass the warmth of the feeling when your body comes back to life after being a Popsicle. Well now that I think about it that last bit is not so great. If I am remembering properly it hurts a bit like pins and needles. (we always stayed outside way to long in the snow and cold. :roll: )

Did any of you guys get out and under that beautiful full moon lat night? Oh wait a minute...that would be happening as I type for you guys in the Northern hemi...But Shane is a Southern hemi. :) So as I type this is for him. :) It was so beautiful and clear. I took a mirror outside and it was perfect in the sky to catch the moon and the trees around it. As I watched it felt almost as if I was viewing another world... Funny how much like an artist who can hold a painting or drawing up to a mirror to discover perspective mistakes, a mirror too alters the image enough that it seems strange and new. Objects become more focused.

Anyway, I enjoyed a lovely evening on the banks of the Illawarra...just me, the moon, my mirror and the loving celestials who love to share moments of quiet contemplation.

Sending love to all the "snow birds ", :love
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Think you sent some of those tears my way. That is the sweetest thing. My mother-in-law was very guarded with her feelings, even with her kids, but I greatly respected that lady. It was a great honor that my husband and I were with her when she passed. She hung on and hung on. Her relatives believed she was waiting for her son to arrive from out of state, but I knew she was waiting for me. I knew she was going to die when I was there and was terrified of death. Long story short, that's exactly how it happened. I was able to release my fear and help her pass on. Had a vision as her soul left and extraordinary dreams both the night before and after her passing. The whole thing was life changing for me actually. Just commented on the thread of Being Grateful For Nothing. I'm truly grateful for the gifts received from Joan.
Sandy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:46 amOn the subject of faces, I seem to be seeing them in so many different objects these days than say 6 months ago. Yes and people say I'm bonkers too!!
When visiting Sedona Arizona a few years ago, I was so excited to pick up a book on photographs of faces and elementals! They were mind boggling!

Sandy,
While not feeling exuberant talking about snow at this time of year, picked my first ripe cherry tomatoes yesterday(YUM!!!), I can relate to having special moments in the winter. Skiing(both down hill and cross country) is especially wonderful with only the moon to light your way. And lying in a snowbank at night while snowflakes melt on your face, is the most peaceful feeling. A favorite winter memory is, before my mom passed away. The family Christmas present from her was the whole crew going on a sleigh ride pulled by two huge black work horses. It was several miles of singing carols, and laughing. The driver said that was the first time people had ever sung on a ride. We couldn't even comprehend that idea! Half way through, we stopped in the woods to roast marshmallows over a bon fire, drinking hot chocolate and of course having a gigantic snowball fight! It was dark when we got back.

Sigh, missed The Sturgeon Moon. Sandy! That sounds... magical, so happy you were able to experience it! Never would have thought to use a mirror. "Objects become more focused." Sounds like there's a spiritual message in your statement. Would love to see a painting of that.

Thanks for sharing guys, heartwarming indeed,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:58 pm Shane,

On the subject of faces, I seem to be seeing them in so many different objects these days than say 6 months ago. Yes and people say I'm bonkers too!!
When visiting Sedona Arizona a few years ago, I was so excited to pick up a book on photographs of faces and elementals! They were mind boggling!

Hi Kim,

Speaking of which another element that came out of this same photo is maybe a Goblin. This is basically the same photo of the wedding which you saw yesterday but I had cut this bit off before. To me it looks like a Goblin looking over the fence. You will see it in the original photo I emailed you.

Here is the link -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _a_goblin/
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Wowzers!
LOL! In the smoke, I see a young woman's face looking left. That image turns into a small child looking out a window. In the foliage I see five images one above the other. The top one looks like Jacob Marley in Scrooge. The second one down from that, a laughing goblin type creature. Third one down a small kitten. Under that a baby, with a gorilla at the bottom.

Shane I don't recall seeing images like this in photos before..., unless I've forgotten that, which is entirely possible. :shock:

This is so interesting!
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:47 pm Wowzers!
LOL! In the smoke, I see a young woman's face looking left. That image turns into a small child looking out a window. In the foliage I see five images one above the other. The top one looks like Jacob Marley in Scrooge. The second one down from that, a laughing goblin type creature. Third one down a small kitten. Under that a baby, with a gorilla at the bottom.

Shane I don't recall seeing images like this in photos before..., unless I've forgotten that, which is entirely possible. :shock:

This is so interesting!
Kim
Hi Kim,
It's amazing what you can see. The more that I look at this photo the more I can see, however I'm not as experienced or as skilled as you. To me this photo is like a painting where so many different aspects of life have deliberately been put all together. Like a mural.

Kim what do you think? Is this telling me something about my life, and why have I attracted all of these things?

These may be difficult questions to answer, but something keeps drawing me back to this photo. Was taken on the spur of the moment by my wife in Feb this year.
It is interesting isn't it.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I'm not really any more experienced or skilled at looking at these photos than you are. It's because of you presenting them, that I thought to look! The idea popped into my head with the last photo, that maybe the smoke is a medium like a crystal ball? Especially if we all are seeing different images. There must be something in it for you, maybe I'm simply here to encourage you to look more closely. Who were the people present, maybe for this or any photo you see things in? Maybe it is indeed loved ones gathered for those present and you are the person to pass a message on to them?

Please don't feel any pressure, because I could be totally off base, but I do feel that you are at this site, at this time for a reason, not just for personal reasons. Have felt that since your first posting.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:00 am Shane,
I'm not really any more experienced or skilled at looking at these photos than you are. It's because of you presenting them, that I thought to look! The idea popped into my head with the last photo, that maybe the smoke is a medium like a crystal ball? Especially if we all are seeing different images. There must be something in it for you, maybe I'm simply here to encourage you to look more closely. Who were the people present, maybe for this or any photo you see things in? Maybe it is indeed loved ones gathered for those present and you are the person to pass a message on to them?

Please don't feel any pressure, because I could be totally off base, but I do feel that you are at this site, at this time for a reason, not just for personal reasons. Have felt that since your first posting.

Kim
Hi Kim,
Yes I know what you're saying. There must be a reason that this is happening. After much consideration and consulting with my wife I think that we have been able to at least put part of the puzzle in place.
While doing a bbq for a company this week a photographer from the company was going around and taking photos of the happy event we were catering for. He asked if he could get some shots of me cooking etc for the company magazine.

I said no problem. Then I thought I asked him if he could take a photo of me washing the grill down and he obliged.

This is the photo - I see a baby / young child, maybe 2 (circled in blue). I then looked closer and saw a man, circled in red.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... me_in_red/

I cropped the photo to have a closer look at the man - the photo below. Stunned, it is me, no doubt. Do you know anything about people appearing in their own photos? Have a look -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _in_smoke/

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
So the medium of this photo is steam? Feels like less unity than the last. Like they are all there for different reasons. Clearly see you and the baby. You changed into a younger version of yourself. Got nothing in the closeup one.

See a bearded gentleman to the left of the baby. Another figure above him that changes. Not an entirely human face below the baby left of you. Victorian woman to the far right. Man's face under her. Eyes of young girl just above silver rod. 3 images in the black soapy area, first I thought they looked melancholy, then decided they were singing? Figure in the soapy area to the right, kind of gave me the creeps, then disappeared. Couldn't see it then, but uneasy feeling persisted.

When I read the part you asked about seeing yourself in the photo, the word, "Echo," popped into my head. That's interesting since for me the image changed into a twenty something you. Or do you have a father figure that looks like you that has passed?

Does your wife see the same images that you do? Awesome you're working together to figure this out! If you meditate you could ask your guides for input.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:36 am Shane,
So the medium of this photo is steam? Feels like less unity than the last. Like they are all there for different reasons. Clearly see you and the baby. You changed into a younger version of yourself. Got nothing in the closeup one.

See a bearded gentleman to the left of the baby. Another figure above him that changes. Not an entirely human face below the baby left of you. Victorian woman to the far right. Man's face under her. Eyes of young girl just above silver rod. 3 images in the black soapy area, first I thought they looked melancholy, then decided they were singing? Figure in the soapy area to the right, kind of gave me the creeps, then disappeared. Couldn't see it then, but uneasy feeling persisted.

When I read the part you asked about seeing yourself in the photo, the word, "Echo," popped into my head. That's interesting since for me the image changed into a twenty something you. Or do you have a father figure that looks like you that has passed?

Does your wife see the same images that you do? Awesome you're working together to figure this out! If you meditate you could ask your guides for input.

Kim
Hi Kim,
I can see most of what you have described. Admittedly after you led me in the right direction of certain images. Yes the medium was once again steam and yes that was me at I would say 28 years of age.
Yes my wife and try and work together to work this out, but I have to be honest that it is really starting to do my head in. It fascinates me but there is something saying time to give it up.

I dearly appreciate the time and effort you have given me in regard to all of this. Along with Sandy a a few others it's been a very educational journey. As you say use your intuition. I'm doing that and walking away from all this and concentrating on meditation to seek answers and relax and find out my greater purpose.

Thanks again,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane, Kim and others here. Well ole slow poke here missed the photos and serves me right. ;) But I had a thought about something Kim said ....
Shane,
I'm not really any more experienced or skilled at looking at these photos than you are. It's because of you presenting them, that I thought to look! The idea popped into my head with the last photo, that maybe the smoke is a medium like a crystal ball? Especially if we all are seeing different images. There must be something in it for you, maybe I'm simply here to encourage you to look more closely.
I think there is validity to that statement Kim. Think about it for a moment... people throughout the centuries have used many types of mediums" to provide helpful information about their life. The infamous crystal ball is just one, others include tea leaves, mirrors, I-ching, tarot, pendulum, flames, even water. It is a fascinating subject. And quite amazing to me all the many ways connection can be made, and information provided. We live in a loving universe after all and frankly we need all the help we can get at times. :lol: So for me, it is no stretch to consider this could be true. :D

Anyway, happy meditating, Shane... :bana: :sunflower:
( Now I am chuckling as I recall feeling at times sort of like I was on a meditating game show and wondering what was behind door number 3. ( :roll: LOL for those not familar there was a game show called "Let's Make a Deal" which allowed you to exchange your winnings in hand for the hope of something even better hidden behind doors, curtains and boxes. Of course, (there I go again :roll: ) you were just as likely to win a donkey or case of washing powder :? )

Have a great week you guys!
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

started seeing white feathers and didn't think much of it.
until this morning, laying in bed, i saw a white spark turn into a translucent feather slowly drift down across my vision and then disappear into nothing.
an astral feather? suppose i need to get still. :?:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
What a wonderfully amazing affirmation. What a splendid visual to share. :thumleft: Did you go into stillness?

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

started seeing white feathers and didn't think much of it.
until this morning, laying in bed, i saw a white spark turn into a translucent feather slowly drift down across my vision and then disappear into nothing.
:cheers: There is no emoticon to express what I felt reading the above...I have never heard of an astral feather before but if one ever doubted the validity of this feather thing...that would dispel it quick smart.

What a well deserved blessing...sign of hope... reaffirming the connection you share with your beloved... and in a funny kind of way...just reading about it does it for the rest of us too... I am light as air :D (something hard to be after Christmas indulgents)

Whaa whoo! Once again we are reminded that we are not alone in this universe of universes... :happy

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks guys. maybe i take these moments for granted, though, i really do appreciate it. i don't control it, can't explain it and the instances are spaced out enough i guess that makes it rare. kim, unfortunately, no- no stillness. on the contrary, seems i'm running from it.

my gratitude for you both
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Maybe you're really running toward it!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

you might be onto something kim =)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

When little kids are ill... sometimes they turn their head with the idea of taking medicine even though it can help.

In some ways we so-called "adults"do the same thing. We can be out of sorts, angry, frustrated...the works ...and instead of coming to a place of healing within we avoid this peace like the plague...don't I know... :roll: Why? but you are not alone, Eric. I know every excuse in the book. I suspect we all do this. I guess the "why ' though may be different for each of us...For some it might be a worthiness issue, others a defiance one, time issues...etc.. The cool thing is, though, is that we do not have to do anything to build a connection. The connection is our right...something we are born with so that even a simple connection is made when our defences come down as you demonstrated with this beautiful feather. For me the physical feather turning into an astral one demonstrates the "connectedness" we have with spirit and celestial kin that is not dependent on how many times we meditate or go into stillness.

Once again, without a doubt, the line is always open for us in some form or fashion. This is something I think my angels/Teachers wish me to remember this week and into the future..
xxSandy