Seraphim experience

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
savasana
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Seraphim experience

Post by savasana »

I had an amazing experience that made me believe in angels and I wanted to share it.

I didn't always believe in angels or God and did not belong to any faith or have any spiritual practices, but things seem to keep happening to me that make me a believer, as though spirit is reaching out to me. I didnt seek it, it sought me.

One day while I was driving for work and going back to the office from an appoinyment, a word that I had never hear of was stuck in my mind, "seraphim." I kept wondering where j had heard it and what it meant. It seemed so random. The word just kept playing over and over in my mind. Suddenly it got very intense, repeating over and over very fast in my mind, seraphimseraphimseraphim!.... then I looked ahead in front of me and the license plate said seraphim (but shortened to fit on the plate) and had an angel sticker next to it!!! It shook me to my core. That was no coincidence. Now, I have no previous experience with or prior knowledge of angels whatsoever. I did some google research and discovered that seraphim are angels closest to God, but don't know too much more. This experience probably occurred about 9 months ago.

What does it usually mean when angels communicate with you? Is the type of angel significant? What should I so with this experience?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Seraphim experience

Post by George »

Hi savasana,

Welcome to the 11:11 Message Board.

Sooner or later in life we are all ready for a prompt --- that there is more to life
than what you can see.

It takes regular meditation to learn from them -- Angels. Celestial Teachers. Midwayers, Melchizedeks.
True Friends.

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Savasana,

I think, without a doubt, your Seraphim reached out to you in an undeniable way. How AWESOME is that! :cheers: It's my understanding that there are many many different types of Seraphim that fall under sort of categories as to what they are created to do in God's vast Universe. There are some much more advanced and closer to the Divine Creator then others but they are each and every one much loved and equally special just as each and every human is equally special and loved.

But whether a High or Lower type Angel, I think it is safe to say that you have definitely been touched by a Seraphim of some sort...perhaps even your own Guardian pair...that love you dearly and enjoy just as much as you do when contact is made.

I do not think there is any one answer that can be given as to what it means when angels communicate with you, but it is a sure bet that there is a very good reason and one that could bless you in so many ways should you look to further such contact. As I am sitting here thinking about your last question "what should I do with this experience?" I look up to my desk clock and see a 4:44. :D A number prompt from my own Angels.
For me it means... (From Doreen Virtue an well known Angel Author)
444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.
And truly, their help and friendship is beyond price.
Keep the experience you shared with us close in your heart because as time passes sometimes our rational mind can minimize such things...But remember the wonder and awe you felt and remember that it is still there for you... along with further communications should you wish it. (keep in mind, communication can occur in so many ways... using any and all our feelings and senses.)

Anyway, I am so glad you shared this with us. I got all tingly when I read it so I can only imagine how it must have affected you at the time. :sunflower:
Welcome to our board and please do make yourself at home here, Savasana.

xxSandy

You might find these two papers interesting...
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... l-universe
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... phic-hosts
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
savasana
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by savasana »

Thank you guys so much for welcoming me to the board! I am so glad I found you guys! Thanks again for the advice to, I am new to this and appreciate all the guidance and wisdom shared with me.
May you all be well, happy and peaceful.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

May you all be well, happy and peaceful.
Thank you for that blessing, Savasana... I feel it this morning and am ever so grateful!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.