i am a part of 555

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

i am a part of 555

Post by happyrain »

hello
something very interesting has been happening lately
i've been experiencing 555 with others. this statement might be phrased wrong but it feels like i am finally a part of the 555/progressive spirit. i help anchor it into my social group. i am comforted by its presence and even given strength and feel i am with you- with them ! i was driving passenger with my friends the other night. everyone was feeling happy and sharing such high energy. it felt like my being was actually contributing, aiding something greater. i noticed the multiple 555s during our drive, on license plate and even in the sky ! i said nothing but smiled and felt so good because i could see the effect it had on us. they, it, us. . . i'm not sure. it was 2:55 when i made this post, very interesting. so i hit submit to acknowledge. there's so much more to it i don't know how to explain it. i can't help but think, finally. a part of. . something. not sure. it was nice though i had to share :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: i am a part of 555

Post by Sandy »

I loved your post Rain! I too can feel your elevated joy as you write. :sunflower: It is a blessing to see you so peaceful and harmonious with life around you.
You inspire me today! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Angel_aura777
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Angel_aura777 »

555 means that you are about to experience a change or transition

This is taken from sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au

ANGEL NUMBER 555
Number 555 is comprised of the number 5 appearing tripled, making 555 a powerful number with its energies and attributes of being three-fold, amplified and reinforced. 555 carries the strong vibrations of making decisions and choices, life changes and new opportunities, adventure, curiosity, challenges, idealism and activity.

Angel Number 555 tells of significant and necessary changes happening in your life that have been Divinely inspired and guided. These changes will bring about long-awaited circumstances and results and will fully align you with your true Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 555 is a message from your angels that it is time to let go of the ‘old’ that is no longer positively serving you. Trust that they will be replaced with ‘better’. Release old doubts, fears and perceived obstacles, and if feeling any fears or confusion, ask for support and guidance from your angels. Know that your angels are with you, always.

Keep a positive attitude and mind-set about the ‘new’ entering your life and keep an open mind as to the opportunities presenting themselves. Remember that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance. Even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this point in time, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul purpose as a spiritual being.

Repeating Angel Number 555 suggests that major life changes are taking place in many areas of your life. Trust that these changes are for both your immediate and long-term benefit. The angels ask that you ‘go with the flow ...’

If you see any other numbers you should search on this website I always use it for reference to understand the messages that my angels are sending me multiple times a day =]
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Angel_aura777
It's nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Angel Aura, thanks so much for reminding me this...as i, too, have been seeing repeating 4's and 5's...and for a day or so there...i was forgetting that i needed to go with the flow of change. I was letting negativity back in, and i felt it buzzing in me and conflicting with my new "peaceful and forgiving" feeling. I know the midwayers are tying to help...and i had let doubt creep in. Thank you for reminding me that i need to trust in my spirit guides.

I still see fours predominantly, so i always feel im never alone. That someone is always watching over me, peace, love and going with the flow so to speak should be what im focusing on...not other peoples faults.

I know change is coming and the past will stop affecting my present soon when it has come to my injuries and the like. I need to stop being so impatient, and what will be, will be :)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Eric, that was such an exciting post! :bana: I had a few 555s yesterday myself, and I wonder if they kind of mass-blast us with numbers at once?! :lol: For instance a few days ago I kept seeing 222, and two friends of mine said "I've been seeing 222 all day!" :lol: Makes you wonder if they kind of work in tandem like that, reaching out to many at once on the same day?! It sounds silly but I can't help but wonder. ;)

It was fun reading about your experience with your friends . . Cheers!!! :roll :loves Love, Michele :roll :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

A few days ago I too was seeing 222's all over the place. 8)
xxSandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Cool !!! Thanks Chief! :hithere :bana: :roll

Love you Sandy! Michele :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You too Michele! :love
((((((((hugs))))))))
Sandy :D
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

how odd, you guys may have a point and now youve got me wondering...the past few days its been 222, 333, 44 and 88...you know, you could be onto something

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I've seen a fair few today too. Been outside working in the garden but seems when I come in I get a prompt. :)
XXSandy
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Seems like the prompts for me have been out of control for at least the past few weeks, at an all-time high of perhaps the entire last 8 years I've been aware. I've definitely noticed, however, that the most consistent has been both 11:11's and at least a 1:11 every single day. VERY striking. And that's *on top* of triple 2's through to 5's, and sequences from 12:34 to 5:43.. like it's been insane, I feel like this must be a really significant part of my life and I haven't quite figured out why yet, haha. Although a lot of times it doesn't feel like as much of a "message" as a response to my decisions and thoughts.

Love
Lucky

:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

This is really really interesting, last night i had another 11:11 and i find those rare since you can really only be prompted by that twice. They have definelty amped up, for me at least for the past week...sets of trips, 2's and 3's and 5's...im in the same boat you are with this one lucky. I wish there was a way i could understand what the triple sets meant.....like, i get a vibe or an gut idea..but that still doesnt mean i come close to nearly understanding it

happyrain
Family

naming platoons

Post by happyrain »

are the 555 promptings and the melchizedeks anyway related?
i woke up from a dream last night that involved an 1111 prompt of sorts. and... it made me think about this thread! for the longest i thought i was a part of the same group 555 associated with melchizedeks but i'm not sure if they're in any way related. and this morning the thought was that i wasn't directly involved but perhaps have ancestral heritage shared with these entities. it may be where my "mother" comes from!

what sorts are associated with 11?
i've been here so long and am so naive when it comes to UB related information. the reason i ask is because, well here is the dream

i was running along a marsh hillside at night. my enemies were behind me. i found a patch of tree and shrubbery along the slope to hide in waiting. suddenly i was pulled down into a black room with nothing in sight except a talking brown hat, "you are to become an eleven."

today has been an extremely uplifting day and 3, 7's and 9's out the wazoo :roll even crazier... i have a very specific garfield prompt... someone in my city has inscribed with either a pen, knife or something a half-eyed open garfield against the touch screen at a gas station. not every pump has this art, nor every gas station. well today before going into yoga i've found a second one at a completely different gas station! i can share pictures if interested... but anyways... thank you to whoever left the silly but uplifting cartoon drawing!!

here's what i read on the number 11
Seek the guidance of your angels and trust that things will fall into place eventually. Believe in your own abilities and make that confidence work for you.

Invest in the future by working on your inspired ideas today. It doesn't need to be a huge project that can change the world, just big enough to keep you excited and motivated.

Just listen to your instincts and don't think about what other people will say. Do what makes you feel alive!

Learn to ground yourself and to be grateful for all the good things that you have in your life. Make stronger connections and build better foundations.
And...
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.
:shock: That last one is directly in line with some of my recent experiences.

:bana: :alien: :happy :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

eyes half-opened*** typos... i am surprised to find the information about melchizedek is also validating some fallen angel ideas implanted in my subconscious. very interesting. oh yes and to clarify that it would seem my involvement with the 555's is transitioning to the 11's. whatever race/beings/force or "platoon" is associated with such. or whatever it might mean.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi again, i did a little more digging into melchizedek(of old) and it turns out he is the same green man, al khadir or peacock angel.

there is so much information about melchizideks out there that it is hard to get the story, or at least, what is part of my story. but it is affirming for all experiences connected leading me up to this point of actualization.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I am fascinated by what you are experiencing in the past several posts here and what you are learning. It is getting late and I haven't had my supper yet, but I want you to know that I wish to hear/read more and will be back tomorrow.

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks sandy,
the last prompt from spirit about this matter which i am aware of is "wise men." i believe i was prompted to research the esoteric meaning of the three magi. in my pursuit i learned a little about the importance of dark matter and a meditative mind(king of peace).
i haven't gotten much more. this has been years in the making. when mother is ready, when spirit wants- more will come. it could be my own doing- at this point i've not as strong a desire to pursue more. my focus is more earth bound, grounded in the immediate 'demands' this temporal incarnation finds itself preoccupied with.
i am astounded by the image of mother, the connection to melchizedek and the peacock angel- and some of the recent finds like stumbling across omcasey's work who channeled the being for me to begin with. finding her community i find, in our daily dream log, dreams are meshing with others from that forum. people are seeing the blue eyes and having feelings of love. ideas of star families are welcomed and personalities seem to be reflective of the deeper oneness that is.

if anything comes knockin' i will gladly share with you as i discover!
:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Eric,
I remembered something yesterday and thought of this thread. There is another short thread about 555 on the boards from way back.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... se#p196999

I think Jose started it...but what made me do a search on 555 was I remembered he had a teacher/Midwayer named Thomas who used 555 as a prompt.

Jose writes:
"555 is one of the most common prompts for me. Almost every day. And I have associated a midwayer friend with it so when it occurs i think of him, Thomas."

Anyway You have some exciting discoveries ahead of you I suspect. Yes, please do keep sharing your discoveries. :D
:bana:
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 am Hey Eric,
I remembered something yesterday and thought of this thread. There is another short thread about 555 on the boards from way back.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... se#p196999

I think Jose started it...but what made me do a search on 555 was I remembered he had a teacher/Midwayer named Thomas who used 555 as a prompt.

Jose writes:
"555 is one of the most common prompts for me. Almost every day. And I have associated a midwayer friend with it so when it occurs i think of him, Thomas."

Anyway You have some exciting discoveries ahead of you I suspect. Yes, please do keep sharing your discoveries. :D
:bana:
xxSandy
Hi Sandy and Eric, :hithere

I just had to jump in here.
Last week after visiting my dad in the nursing home I was walking through a small alley on my way back to the car park to leave.
There was a car coming and I stopped but he waved me across.
The numbers on his licence plate were 555. Brought a smile to my face.

THEN.... dad rang two nights ago and I looked at the phone after he hung up and we had been speaking for 5 minutes 55 seconds.
The digital time on the phone was 5.55pm.

Take Care all,

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

shane! one of my first acknowledged 14 brothers :lol:

let me say, it doesnt surprise me!! :lol: thank you!!!

:bana: :bike:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

I just had to jump in here.
Last week after visiting my dad in the nursing home I was walking through a small alley on my way back to the car park to leave.
There was a car coming and I stopped but he waved me across.
The numbers on his licence plate were 555. Brought a smile to my face.

THEN.... dad rang two nights ago and I looked at the phone after he hung up and we had been speaking for 5 minutes 55 seconds.
The digital time on the phone was 5.55pm.

Take Care all,
:D How cool is that, Shane? :sunflower: very nice....
You know, for me all these years the 5:55 prompt signified change and that is how I would be prompted...so last year about this time I started seeing it frequently and words indicating a phase of my life was ending. Of course I stamped my foot and said, "NO!" :)
But it is what it is. Now trying to go with the flow. :) (Trying being the important word there)

Stay safe my friends,
xxSandy