Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Kwame))))))) I feel the same and am blessed by your friendship. :happy
Love to you from across the seas. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank You! :hithere

:loves Love & Light from Kwame
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

The latest nightchurch of February 28th. Well, it was rather uneventful or background'ish, and i shall wait till next time to report detailed. Thing is that the musical event of that evening "stole the night" so to speak. He played the horn, and the songs were churchlike as well as modern popsongs. And this guy, really put his soul into it! Afterwards i asked him about one of the songs (i can't make you love me), and he told me to play this song in a church was for him, otherworldly due to the acustic of churchroom. His eyes glowing, and voice alive with experienced feelings and emotion. Otherwise, it was a rather regular night, and also only visited by a crowd when the musician was one. They all left, as he stopped after 45 minutes of music.

I sensed the Spirit, saying to me to cleanse myself. So i used the jobs corner. I wrote prayers, and cry's and gave it to Jobs corner. Nailing the paper on the nail. Later this and other papers were to be burnt. It was a calm night. And like the last night of Winter, as the weather since has been very mild, even warm and Sunny. No snow, no ice and no storms of white! I did light the usual two candles, for my granddads memory and Benny's included. I sat long, and for myself and felt as if, new vibes and a new chapter had begun for me! I left with a feeling of liberty, and new horisions waiting before me. Maybe this is why, i was less soaked into the present moments then and there, as a much greater picture was emerging and before me. It could be, i also was grieveing my friend's (Benny's) early death - and thinking, what about me? and thus the horisions showed themselves before my inner eye. At least, it was a night i can look back upon and fondly.

The last impression from the nightchurch ws the chatter from the coffee-room, and those few staying there. Then out in the night, and met with a friend at a local pub/café called "Knuds Garage" which is one of the most popular and positive places in town for people not mainstream or common as Ikea & Shopping Centers (Shopping Malls).

Blessed Week. Blessed A 2014! :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
As I usually do on Fridays I think of you and your night church. I never know for sure whether you are in attendance on this particular Friday or not but in all honesty it does not matter as the fond memories you share of the inspiring events stays with us even throughout the months when night church is left on hold. Like all things of spirit, it cannot be contained and kept to ourselves and so in some form or other these loving inspirations float from you through the ether and then outward from us too where they can be found in some way still touching others.
So once again I thank you for those beautiful spiritual ripples you pass on to us. They are very much appreciated and you are loved! :kiss:

((((((hugs))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:love thank you very much. Blessed Be!
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Friday the 28th of March and i was at the nightchurch with a friend. We sat in the coffee room, and also we sat on the bench and enjoyed the silence. The candles were lit, and it was an evening mostly for the regular nightchurch goers!

For me an emotional evening, as i felt the presence of Angels and also his Spirit. Benny´s soft and wise Spirit! It was during a musical session, were two musicians (both Young ladies in their 20´s) played and sang. One song stuck out for me thats what friends are for, as the song at opne point was so close to my Heart through the Words "keep smiling". Benny had always said to me "if you keep laughing, then i will not be able to contain myself either".. he once said this during rather a serious and mellow phonecall. And as they kept singing the chorous keep smiling i gazed towards the celling and loft of the inside of Building. And i felt these becoming his Words to me, oh softness of my Heart, did i melt. The day after i heard the laughter from a young girl, and then later i saw her face (i had taken a toilet break at Macdonalds on one of my walks), and as i saw her face bathed in that sunlight and her gaze out of the window while seated opposite of a blonder friend, and also a younger girl. Gazing out of the window to whatever her eyes and heart met, this moment stood out and struck a cord inside of me, as waves of deepfelt love came from some place inside of myself. Then on my walk from MacDonalds and towards the shopping Mall in North, i heard myself singing that song Again "keep smiling" and i felt him, and his soft Spirit. I knew Benny was trying to say that i should be okay, and not worry to much now that he is gone. And "in a way" i feel as the one left behind!

The nightchurch experience thus prolonged itself, and well i had new tears in my eyes. And had to accept that the greatest power, the power of love has a way of finding one, when one is most alone and terribly isolated. Had it not been for my friend reminding me of the date and nightchurch, i might have missed out on what turned out to be "greatest a love, embracing my soul!" and a reminder that everything is in the right order, then and there and here and nowly. You are eternally loved, and as you are! :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Kwame,
I have tears in my eyes as I read your inspired words. Your Benny was a special man who continues to heal and to comfort even from the new plane of existence... and it isn't just you that his words comfort. bless him and you too...as you, as well, have this gift my dear friend. :sunflower: And so I thank you from the bottom, middle and top of my heart for sharing this beautiful evening with the rest of us... :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
:loves
P.S. I just adore this!!!
One song stuck out for me thats what friends are for, as the song at one point was so close to my Heart through the Words "keep smiling". Benny had always said to me "if you keep laughing, then i will not be able to contain myself either" ..
Wouldn't that make a lovely signature? :D

...and this is very powerful! :happy
The nightchurch experience thus prolonged itself, and well i had new tears in my eyes. And had to accept that the greatest power, the power of love has a way of finding one, when one is most alone and terribly isolated. Had it not been for my friend reminding me of the date and nightchurch, i might have missed out on what turned out to be "greatest a love, embracing my soul!" and a reminder that everything is in the right order, then and there and here and nowly. You are eternally loved, and as you are!
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you dearly, Sandy! :love
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

It was a windy evening, and i was breifly by the night church. The taizé music was a comforting background. I sat on the bench and i could not help but notice how big the church room was. And from where i was seated the "siderooms" really were impressive. An old chest was also visable and had a candle light on it. Adorable and i kindof got taken away by this living impression and stillstand of the flow of conscience. A moment of "wow" - how magical this life and world really is and is becoming, as the dark age and era of "Kali" has ended. And the return of Quetzalcoatl seemingly is present - even relevant for this living day and Earth.

About this particular nightchurch: Really, i think i was more in the now and mood, than in any divine thoughts! Not much i can convey of anything angelical or Spiritual. More the moment in itself. A friend joined me after 5 minutes of alone time in church, and we ended up sending the evening and night in eachothers company. Rather this than being alone.. So May 30th, was a Summerly nightchurch as much light was outdoors from the sky never quite turning dark, and from the warmth of the candles indoors. In a way i felt my heart soar, and many of the shadows for a moment leaving me, i felt well inside as well as in body. The shadows being of the father i never quite had, and such things that seem to be returning at least for this Spring time and Season! And in truth nightchurch longst has become and still remains my safe & sane sanctuary!

Take Care. Blessed be & may many an Angel be by your side! :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,
Your welcomed post, describing your latest night church, is a reminder to me to live in the present moment... so better to see the nurturing and sustaining "Light" reflected there. Thank you dear friend for your peaceful presence, made all the more potent by the Divine Love you reflect so naturally. :love
With love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank You. I'm grateful to hear this! Likewise you lift me up from the mirky mud and clay of everyday life, thus making my life a bit more magical and myself able to look behind the shrouded mystery of it all! :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((KWAME)))))))))
As I sit here drinking a warm cup of cinnamon tea(making the house smell like Christmas I might add... :D) I read your post and feel your love. Thank you. :kiss: Yes, some days life does feel like mirky muddy clay and I seem stuck in place, watching others move past on to wondrous things. But then as I smell the spicy tea and the warm light as the evening deepens I know I am in the right place for me...the moment has passed, what joys shall I celebrate anew?
(((((Warm hugs))))))
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

The latest nightchurch was well also shortly lived. I sat alone and was alone all evening. What i noticed the most was the calmness of room. And the candlelights which were sticking out from the wall. They sat on big golden holders. I really cannot say much about the evening as suchly, as it sortof faded away so fastly. Thos who came seemed at peace - and at one moment, i came to think of you on the 11:11 forum, and it was as if the dimension boundaries had for once been erased. And we all at once sat in that room, and was with the Angels themselves. So June the 27th became remembered as a peaceful night at nightchurch, and as mentioned so shortly lived, like a wave on sea or a bird taking flight to the sky. And then so suddenly gone in the horizon before invisable.. :hithere Blessed Day!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,
I understand your words here...
So June the 27th became remembered as a peaceful night at nightchurch, and as mentioned so shortly lived, like a wave on sea or a bird taking flight to the sky. And then so suddenly gone in the horizon before invisable..
You were not alone... no doubt, surrounded by the angels and thanks to your invitation, our spirit selves as well. We are truly blessed.:happy
Thank you dear friend!
Love,
Sandy
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

Kwame...thank you for inviting me to share your experiences at the night service. You paint such an eloquent picture of a peaceful and spiritual life. Your descriptions I hear, and feel and imagine so well. :love :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Friday of August, 22 - year 2014:

I was there again, and in the same old room and attending the latest of nightchurches. And it felt well!

I lit two small candle lights for my granddad and Benny of Randers. He was the first "dane" to make an invention on the internet and it was named after him bennylevel... the funny thing was that so many candles had been lit, that the volunteerworker there that night had to take one and blow it out, so that the "benny candle" could be there! My granddads candle found a place of it's own - so among the other candles burning, these two new had now found their place.

Oh well!

It was a magical night, cause i could see the remaining of the daylight outside, and from the up-above-window it mixed with the light of candles indoors. The room is huge and i sat there alone. A friend had gone, as his back was teasing him (back ackes unfortunately) - i think a piece of heaven came down, when a the huge choir started to sing. The voices shifting from high keys, to lower keys and it was wow.. i felt the angels in a smaller incident, when i had used the toilet and had washed hands and was about to leave the toilet. I opened the door, and a child was waiting to use the toilet. It was a friendly meeting, and to see this little being waiting for me to out the toilet. It was angelical and precious. After the choir had been singing, i stayed a while and then i left. Feeling uplifted... sensing a bit of heaven with me... and outdoors it was more grey and rainy, but even there comforting, as a close friend met me outside and we greeted. He had also been to nightchurch, however had just taken a walk and was back, and by chance or favour, he found me there just outside the churches entrance! What a jolly moment. And yes, i do believe in Angels. And guides and guardian Spirits to manifest in the flesh too indeed.

Stay well. Stay loved. And shine your light from the inside and out.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kwame! :sunny:
I greet the new day with your post...a good beginning to what I hope is a happy and fruitful time. The sun is shining today after heavy rains in the night and the birds who by this time are a bit weary of the cold dampness are making their voices heard from the trees and bushes outside.
Thank you for bringing us once again to your night church gathering, allowing us too to feel a part of your life.
Stay well. Stay loved. And shine your light from the inside and out.
You too dear friend and I will make a whole hearted effort to do as you suggest today. :D
Much love,
Sandy
:loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves Thank you and muchly. Sandy, tonight there is a new "round" of nightchurch. The volunteer there said while passing me in the busy street, that i was welcome tonight! Looking forward and staying positive about what will be waiting for us at the night-church. Stay well and focused on your mission. Your are loved and greatly so, Sandy!! :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
You wrote:
:loves Thank you and muchly. Sandy, tonight there is a new "round" of nightchurch.
:cheers: That is good news! I am sitting here wondering as I type this Saturday afternoon how you experienced the flow of spirit in last evening's Night Church. I look forward to your sharing your loving thoughts.
Stay well and focused on your mission. Your are loved and greatly so, Sandy!! :hithere
I will do my best. :happy Thank you Kwame for reminding me today of the "loves" in my life.
You are my very dear friend (seeing 1:11 as I look up at my desk clock just now.)
Sending you love, :kiss:
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:sunny: Dear Sandy,

Thank you - well as i said i went there and it was in the evening. As always the church was lit up and with candles. And at the entrance of the church a few laterns had been places with lights glowing to show the way to church. And even a nearby outdoor sign was reminding everyone of the event! Well, and here is what followed:

A fluteplayer was playing her flute. And really it was a loud accustic as melody after melody was played for the audience. Not so many came on the night. For me, it was her swaying of body and movements which mesemerized me and caught my longterm attention.. the final song was very brief and maybe under a minute all in all. Then she stopped, and it was back to a darkend room and the täize music playing! I never really got into the mood of nightchurch, but this was because someone had fallen asleep and was snoring very loudly too. I stepped over to him and tried to wake him, but he was "completely gone" and somewhere else altogether. I went back to me seat, and i think i sortof laughed to myself. Briefly hereafter: A vicar came and asked me "is he disturbing you?" and politely and a bit falsely i said "noo".. she took the seat beside "the snorer" and woke him, even though his head was hanging and really he was gone. I could them speak together and very lowly and mutteringwise. And in a way, it was a lovely moment to see the dressed in black figure besides this man in his 30's and dressed in more casual a wear. I took a coffee break from here. I lit candles for Benny and my granddad. I wrote a prayer on a piece of paper, for a friend. Viktoria from Norway! Another friend breaking ties and walking her own way, and leaving me here in the old city of so many dreams; some fulfilled and others longst aged, broken and gone. Like water, like a wind - gone! My heart is awakening, and i felt this on that night. While seated and before i left. A knowing, that my life has a flow and direction of it's own. And that i "came to this world" -so to speak- to shine a light, share love and more love. Often i am reminded of "John Lennon" and of the well of depth, he had and others have.

Often i find myself inspired to write poems and even short stories, to express some of the new depths which i've found within myself. I left the nightchurch, as "the last supper" was to be prepared and people had headed 4 the alter section.

During my coffeebreak i spoke to both the vicars, so i felt that my head as well as my heart was full. And so it was easier for me, to leave and just let the church be the church. I found a newfound gratitude; that even "a once born again believer" and fanatic as i (when younger) was allowed to step into the room of sacred acts, such as The Last Supper. And house of God. I was grateful i could walk away, and still feel i had been in the right place and at the right time. I knew all the prayers written on that evening would be read out aloud before The Last Supper - so even the thought of this, did warm and encourage my heart to take new depths and heights. I was content and happy - that is it! :love
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Just remembered i randomly got music played into my ear again the other day when i was relaxing, havent had that since 06 :) acompanied by a male voice, it sounded like a piano this time, happened twice.. just thinkin aloud :)

love to all xxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame my friend,
I have tears in my eyes...First smiles, though, as I read about the man snoring and your noticing the loveliness found even in that surprising moment between vicar and exhausted parish goer.
No, the tears come later as I think about you and your life the little pieces you have shared with me and it causes me to reflect a little on my own... Your posts always allow me to re examine my own heart a bit and tonight I too think about where I have been and where I may go... it is anyone's guess as the future roll relentlessly onwards. Yet, the peace I derive here sitting in night church with you is priceless. Whatever happens, wherever we go, we always have within us these moments of peace. Thank you dear kwame for sharing this special time with us. It is so appreciated and so are you. :kiss:
with Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I remember now you telling us of the music you heard way back then. I remember wanting to hear it too. :lol: Wonderful that you hear it again! :sunflower: Did you recognize the musical score? LOL I wouldn't have a clue.
love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Naw, i'm not very good at picking up things, it was brief, few seconds, just heard/felt a mans voice vibrate in my ear, as usual i never catch the words and some quiet piano notes, then the next day i felt it again ? ? : )

:sunflower:

love Sarah x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That's awesome!!!! You're tuned into the celestial music box again it seems! :bana:
love,
Sandy