Angels and Dreams.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
serene
Busy Bee

Re: Angels and Dreams.

Post by serene »

I got the book, and I have to say Geoff you are right, I have loads of dream interpretation books but I haven't used any of them since I had this book. Certainly a book worth having!

Many thanks

Serene :D
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by overmind »

Twinstars wrote:Why would my Guardians choose to show me that? Knowing full well that I have been struggling with the concept of reincarnation?
I had the exact same issue a year and a half ago, before I found the Urantia Book out of coincidence. It was my understanding at the time that our souls were always immortal and eternal. From that I reasoned that reincarnation existed since if our souls were eternal, then they have always existed along with our personalities. It was my belief that people were created first in heaven and then incarnated on this earth (or other planets) to greatly improve their spiritual growth. This also meant reincarnation was also possible if it was the best/quickest way to learn and improve ourselves. I gained most of my new spiritual understandings from reading other people's near-death experiences. They were not easy to understand, and some of them contradicted each other. Obviously, not much real understanding or truth can come from this method, but I continued it nonetheless as the simple verification that there was life after death made me very happy (although I already believed this beforehand). Eventually I found the Urantia Book app for the ipod touch and downloaded it. It sounded like an interesting book, but what drew me in first was the picture for the app.

It was eye candy to me, and this little coincidence is what really sped up my future growth. Eventually I found this site by coincidence as well, I did not come here because I was noticing prompts (although I do notice them now). I had a sudden interest to look up the definition for morontia as I did not yet understand the term. I forget what I ended up searching after that, but I ended up finding the site for the AC cd. I joined this board a week or two after receiving the cd in the mail and emailed George a few times. I don't know how many of these events were really coincidences, but I like to believe either my Destiny Guardians or a Midwayer had a say in this as I wasn't noticing prompts beforehand. I'm not psychic or have a 6th sense in any means, so this may just be someone using a different method to steer me in the right direction.

I feel blessed nonetheless. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi overmind,
You wrote:
I did not come here because I was noticing prompts (although I do notice them now). I had a sudden interest to look up the definition for morontia as I did not yet understand the term. I forget what I ended up searching after that, but I ended up finding the site for the AC cd.
Yeah! There are two of us! :lol: I wasn't seeing the prompts either when I came here. I was google searching information on Midwayers from the Urantia book. I also didn't have a psychic bone in my body... It's good isn't it? I feel blessed to be of service in this small way on this small planet in my small lifetime...been a pretty good "direction." :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
angellove11
New Friend

Post by angellove11 »

Hello george!

2 yrs ago i was prompted by my loving angels....I was having many problems at the time with my husband and teenage son, ever since, I am prompted daily 11:11,222, 333,444,555,11:10,12:12 1:11 2:11 and so on. I even dream so vividly and can see faces of others I have never in my life have met, my dreams come from questions i ask my angels I have asked there names and they have answered with Uel and Osirus I could be wrong, but when I ask again the scream it. lol! I still have very much to learn from them and will be purchasing the CD soon. I have to have surgery this Monday, March 16, 2011 and I asked my angels for there" Ok" a week ago. I have felt very reassured with just the feeling of peace. Just this morning, I awake from a vivd assuring dream, somewhat strange in the place my dream was located, in the jungle in and grass hut. I hear my self talking to my doctor and being laid on the operating table the doctor a short dark male, sweet and very sure of him self, talking to me and I slowly drift to sleep (anesthesia) and when I wake, I'm alone and it is raining outside and I find myself in my mother house draped in a white sheet (like a toga) and in from of the doctor telling him I was feeling well and with no pain. He very sweetly shrugs his shoulders and with confidence says " I knew you would". I know those are my angels telling I will be oK.

I have many dreams or visions pryer to events happening. I can go on but I would like to hear what you think. thanks
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Angellove11,
I enjoyed hearing about your dream and your thoughts towards your upcoming surgery. What peace you provide for those who might be facing something similar. Is your surgery this coming Monday, March 21? If so and you don't mind, I wiould like to send prayers for your health and recovery even though I suspect the positive out come is already a reality. :happy
Welcome to our board family! :hithere
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cberchiolli
New Friend

Post by Cberchiolli »

Hey how's it going? I have been getting alot of dreams recently and am wondering if they are do to angels.. I have been receiving many messages via emails from this site and am wondering how accurate they are.. I have learned how to meditate and get in touch using my spiritual eyes. Any help is much appreciated.. Ultimately I want to get closer to god. Thanks again :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear cberchiolli,

Welcome.
Cberchiolli wrote: I have been receiving many messages via emails from this site and am wondering how accurate they are..
One always has to test this sort of thing with the Spirit of Truth. Using the material mind does not help, unfortunately. Personally I have the opinion that the messages that go out are amongst the best you will find. You could conclude I might be biased, but those that know me, know I always speak my mind, and its George that selects the messages, not me.
Cberchiolli wrote:I have learned how to meditate and get in touch using my spiritual eyes. Any help is much appreciated.. Ultimately I want to get closer to god. Thanks again :)
Well of course that is the proper and important thing. Finding your Truth, and moving ever closer to the Source of all Truth.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Cberchiolli...welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome, Cberchiolli :hithere

The fact that you want to put the effort in and get closer to God is a great start. Intention is one of the powerful driving forces of life as a human being.

It is only natural that you would wonder if the messages sent out are accurate. Ultimately, it is up to you to listen to your inner voice, your intuition, and decide for yourself. Personally, I have been receiving these messages through e-mail for about six years and I have never read something that seemed "wrong" or "corrupt" to me. The messages sent out seem to always "make sense" in the interest of Truth and Love, but again it is up to you to figure out the vibe you get from them.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Cberchiolli!
Welcome to the message board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Cberchiolli
New Friend

Post by Cberchiolli »

Back again , yea that's completely understandable.. The spiritual eyes I ake it are just for personal use. I use them to depict paradise as I see it, as well as different places I see myself in the further. Pretty neat to say the least. I'm just having a tough time depicting where these messages play a role in my life. Does the person sending the message personal know me? Or does he talk to the angel then send them to me? Or are they messages sent to everyone? Just trying to digits it out lol.. Thanks again everyone.. Much love Cory :)
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey there Cory :)

Assuming that you are talking about the "11:11 Progress" list e-mails that go out on a regular basis, the same ones are sent to everybody on the list. The idea is that George acts as the person who receives these messages, but the ones that go out are meant to be bits of love and wisdom for human beings in general.

There are many times where I will read one of the e-mails one day and feel like it was practically directed to me. I think a lot of people feel that way sometimes. Think of it this way.. whoever is sending these messages to George, already knows that thousands of other people are going to be reading it.

From there, we encourage people to become familiar with meditation and spirit and try to receive their own messages from their own personal teachers.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

HI Cory! Welcome to the board! I think dreams are messages sometimes, and other times they could just be fleeting thoughts, depends on the person. But if you meditate and think that your dreams are worth remembering, perhaps you will start to get a sense if there are meanings behind the dreams you experience.

Personally speaking, I don't get the messages by e-mail but I get to read the messages on the forum, and I think that the ones I've read so far speak to me either about my past or my present, and definitely things to keep in mind about the present and into the future :)
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Cory,
You wrote:
I'm just having a tough time depicting where these messages play a role in my life. Does the person sending the message personal know me? Or does he talk to the angel then send them to me? Or are they messages sent to everyone? Just trying to digits it out lol.. Thanks again everyone.. Much love Cory
Your post reminded me of another side to receiving messages. These Celestial messages are something we all are capable of to some degree, I think, whether it is for our own personal upliftment or for others. We speak a great deal about the Midwayers here, the beings behind the number prompts and the simple but uplifting messages we feel as we receive them. With practice and loving intent this communication deepens into full conversations and messages delivered in many different ways. (hearing, visual, dreams, abstract and intuited etc...) And Yes, the Midwayers, and Celestial Teachers who speak with us do seem to understand much about what we need to hear in relation to our lives in that moment. These beings are not all knowing and so to understand us other than observing our behaviors and lives, they rely on information that is passed between our God Within to our personal Angels and then back to them. This happens in a slit second. The Midwayers, being close to us in the Celestial heirachy, can read our minds should we give them permission in some way, but they usually refrain from this unless it is crucial for our well being. So it seems there is a whole community of elder God Loving Celestial siblings cheering us on as we work our way to our spiritual goal. This thought has always made me feel good despite the hardness of life at times. It is good to have loving friends in our corner.
Love,
Sandy
amygamie
New Friend

Post by amygamie »

Ahhh! George, thank you, I read this yesterday and thought about it, I agreed to try it but didn't quiet run out buy a book or even look up definitions, just put it on my to do list. I had yet another vivid dream last night like always. I always have at least one vivid dream a night often time multiple ones, it is rare for me to not recall having a dream as long as I can remember and they have always been very vivid and/or lucid. Anyways when I woke up this morning I felt the urge to look up my dream online and it for once those things actually made total sense. In fact I did a search for those dream definition sites, opened up a few sites and before I even used them I would feel, nope this one isn't what I need and was able to confidently close out all of the sites until I only had one left and I just knew that that was the one to use. Long story short, the dream translated to I me being on the right track, it addressed my uncertainties and the past issues I have overcome, my big long term goal I am working twoards, me being on the right track, and encouragement to continue on this path and that yes it will all get much much easier and will become more and more second nature to me. Exactly what I needed to hear at the time I needed to hear it. Thank you! These messages are so very easy to understand now. To think my first thought was that that it was one of those random dreams with no real meaning to it. :lol:
Life is what happens when your too busy making other plans
SilverDragon
New Friend

Post by SilverDragon »

New here-I've had many occasions where I've dreamt something and it actually happens-sometimes it happens very soon afterwards, and other times it takes considerably longer. As a result, I have started writing down every dream that I have and see if I can make sense of it. Some of them come true and others probably won't. They are too crazy to actually happen, but maybe they are more of a message than an actual dream that could come true. The messages might just be to tell me to direct my life in a certain direction. Lately, both my husband and I have been having dreams that we are in NYC...I had 4 just last week and he's had 2 in a row this week (and he didn't know that I had them until after he told me about his dreams)-We are at a point in our lives where we are ready for change-NYC is drastically different from SLC, but if it is meant to happen, it probably will :)
SilverDragon
New Friend

Post by SilverDragon »

I had an extraordinary experience in 2009...I have been a lifelong sufferer of severe hemiplegic migraine attacks since I was very young (5 or 6 years old). I was hospitalized for a week in 2009 for a very complicated & severe hemiplegic migraine attack, one that probably would have gone away on its own had I just taken care of it like I normally do, go immediately to bed in a dark room armed with ibuprofen, a couple of cold packs wrapped around my head and neck,and the radio on low to have something to focus on rather than the pain and paralysis. My body doesn't respond well to any of those hardcore drugs, and I was in no condition to tell anyone in the ER this. I think the ER staff overdosed me on drugs because their standard "headache cocktail" was not working at all, so they gave me more (stuff that is 10X stronger than Morphine) and as a result, I really believe I had a near-death experience (I think it was more than a just a dream). I don't remember the sequencing of all this, but most of this seems like it all happened in the same day-I really had no sense of time. In reality, I was having visions the entire week I was hospitalized (plus for a while after I was released) Some of these visions continued a for a few weeks after I returned home (and I think I might have even been channeling messages from the TV and radio...my aunt says its best not to tell people that bit though, because they'll think I'm crazy...) Though drugs will most definitely give a person hallucinations, I have had too many occurrences of very real visions when I am not taking any sort of drug, so although drugs may have had a role in such visions, I don't think they are the sole cause of them.

My husband said I was in a catatonic state most of the time and I when I was "awake", I really didn't make much sense to anyone. I knew I was in the hospital, and I could see things no one else could see.

Early in my stay, I was in an all-white room. My mom, my sister, and a nurse were there. My sister was trying to pull up some videos from my phone to transmit onto the TV screen so I could watch them. We were trying to watch a really old Sesame Street cartoon from the 1970's, but we couldn't get it to work :( I remember being really frustrated. The nurse was asking me if I knew where I was, and I did. She also said something about this being a good thing; that it was a test.I didn't see how being in the hospital, basically stuck in limbo, was a good thing, but I just had to take her word on it. I guess I passed the test.

I had visions of my husband and I talking walks-one one such walk, there were all sorts of beings in the hallways. All were humanoid, but not all were human (if that makes any sense...). There were really tall skinny beings, and really small ones driving miniature cars down the hallway. Some were blue and some were yellow. Some were hovering and others were just standing there. Some were hospital staff and others, maybe they are residents-I don't know. There were some that were down other corridors that were not good beings-I had bad vibes about those hallways, and I didn't want to go down them. I tend to go on intuition, and 99% of the time, it works for me.

Not wanting to explore those dark unsettling hallways, we went back to my room, which turned out to be a different room. It was more like a hotel room. I felt really uneasy in this room. It had bad vibes. I guess I can only explain it as being a waking nightmare, meaning I was wide awake but was in a terrified dreamlike state. I could see every soul that has occupied that room-they didn't appear as people, but spheres of light. I have seen these spheres before-in the hallways on our walks. I couldn't sleep-I had requested the nurse bring me some sleeping pills. He did, but the water he gave me in a small cup had something wrong with it. It didn't look like water. It looked like the aura I see when I first get a migraine attack (metallic strobe light that starts out small and increases in size and engulfs my entire field of vision). I didn't trust it and didn't want to drink it to aid in swallowing the pills. So I didn't. As the nurse was leaving the room, I asked him if there was a God. He said "Yes, but He is Mortal". I then asked what he looked like. He said He looks different to everyone. I then asked what the name of the song was that I was hearing-he said he didn't know because he couldn't hear it (It was an instrumental song off Doctor Who, but I didn't know which one). The nurse also said that if I could get through just this one night in this particular room, that everything would be OK and that I could go home the next day. It was probably the worst night I've ever had in my life. Random numbers would show up on my pillow and the walls, and they all must have meant something, but I couldn't tell you what that is. It did have something to do with previous patients who died in this room. That's the only sure thing I can say about them. Some were good and others not so good. I was worried about what was going to happen to me, if I would survive this night. Although it was pitch black in that room, I could see something being constructed in the room-I was both excited and nervous at the same time. I was afraid to go to sleep, so I watched all night long. Just before 6 am, it was finally finished-It was the most amazing forest I have ever seen-it took all night to "grow", but as soon as the light switch was flicked on, it was gone. And no one else could see it but me.

On another occasion, my mom, my husband and I are in my room. I was freaking out because if I moved my hand, it would disappear. If I moved it back, it would reappear, except it was disfigured. My fingers would all be short and looked like Vienna sausages or something equally as gross. If I moved it too much, my entire arm would disappear.I tried to eat my Cream Of Wheat only using one hand-it was very difficult. I thought that I was just imagining things and if I didn't move it at all, it will have time to "set up" and stay attached. I didn't tell anyone until the next day. I went to sleep, and the next day my husband and I went on another walk. We returned to the room (which was actually different than I remember it). We were sitting on the bed watching TV. There was some show about Oklahoma on. I couldn't hear what they were saying though, because I constantly had music playing in my head. It was usually the Season 4 soundtrack to Doctor Who, playing over & over...Anyway, so I told my husband I couldn't see my arm-I could feel it but it just wasn't there...He said it was there. I didn't believe him. I made him call the nurse in. I told him my left arm was gone. He said it was there. I told him I needed a prosthetic arm. He said he'd have to go to the lab and get one ordered, but he'd be right back. He didn't come back for a really long time. I got worried that he would never come back. My husband said we should just leave and not wait for him anymore. Right before we wee going to leave, he came back. He didn't have a prosthetic arm for me, just more drugs.

One day, my mom and I took a walk to a room just down the hall. It looked like a conference room. In it, was all sorts of gifts and cards m people wishing me to get well soon. There was a package from the Howard Jones Information Service, sent directly from Howard in England. I don't know how he knew I was in the hospital, but he found out and sent me a package. He must have sent it express because it takes a week to get stuff to the US from the UK . There was a bunch of exclusive merchandise to fan club members, including a vegan peanut butter cookie. It had Howard's face right on the package. I actually did get a vegan peanut butter cookie when I was in the hospital (my sister brought me some, a couple of different flavors),and I saved the wrapper, hoping to keep it as a collectors item, but a week or so after returning home and when I stopped having these extremely vivid visions, I was very disappointed to find out that his face was no longer on the package :( So I decided to reconstruct it in Photoshop to let the memory live on :) I had nothing better to do-I was on mandatory medical leave from work for 3 weeks.

Like Alice, I could see something on the other side of the Looking Glass-it was the bathroom mirror in my case, and I could see glamorous stars on the 1930's and 1940's, with their faces on multi-faceted gems-I think they were probably diamonds, but I suppose they could have been glass too. There was also grocery store on the other side-it was an ethnic store that carried groceries of all kinds from everywhere in the world. It looked just like a store we have in my home town, except it was in a different reality, and it was a different store. These gems also were all over in the bathroom, especially on the floor directly below the sink.

I could see the Grim Reaper, on several occasions, but I didn't want him to know that I knew he was there. He was sending me emails, but they weren't in the usual places-they were in the corner of the ceiling, under the bathroom sing, and between the bars on the hospital bed-places I really had to strain to see. I couldn't read them, but I recognized them as emails. My aunt said not to open any of those emails, as they would only come to no good...

At one point I was on an airplane, and it had a movie theater in it, but there weren't any seats...I was watching the movie they were showing, and it was a freeway of sorts and instead of cars driving on it, it had faces of people on different suns,mostly orange and yellow, all moving in a circular pattern-all of them happy and smiling. Perhaps this represents the notion that everything is circular and connected to everything that everyone does. I think I recognized all the people whose faces were represented, but I couldn't tell you their names because I don't really know them personally . There was just a sort of familiarity with that. As I was watching the in-flight movie, I saw the Grim Reaper in the corner. Again, I didn't want him to know that I knew he was there. I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there. I left the screening area and was told to get off right away-the plane was in mid flight-there is no way I was going to jump out of the plane. I asked the flight attendant how I was supposed to do that, in mid-flight; she didn't have an answer for me. My husband was near the door, trying to sleep. I kept talking to him, and he was mad at me for keeping him awake. He had to go to work in the morning, and was really grouchy. He said he wanted to leave me. This was the most devastating thing anyone could ever say to me. All I could do was ask him why, and he never did tell me. He refused to tell me. I asked him where I was supposed to go. He said he didn't care and to leave him alone. I didn't have any money, no possessions, and all I had to wear was the night shirt I was wearing. I didn't even have any shoes. This really made me sad and extremely worried about what I was going to do.

The very first time I saw the Grim Reaper, I am in another theater watching an extraordinary film-I don't recall what it was about or even how to explain it except it was a very artsy kind of film-All I knew is that I had til the end of the film to decide what direction my life was supposed to go in. It was a really long film-it seemed like it lasted all night long. I was all by myself. There was no one else in the theater except the Grim Reaper in the bottom front corner on the left side. I had no possessions-I had no way to know what time it was and no way to contact anyone in my family to tell them where I was and that I was OK. I was a bit stressed that all my jewelry was gone (including my wedding ring), and also my iPhone. Those are expensive-I thought my husband would be really mad at me for losing it. But really, the only thought I had in my mind was, "It's not my time. I am not ready yet." I did however want to see what to expect when it is my time. I didn't actually talk to the Grim Reaper-I didn't have to. It somehow was communicated to him telepathically that I wanted to know what its like. He basically said no to wanting to take a peek-Apparently, I didn't have access to the Other Side because I was a (-)2 and didn't meet the qualifications to get in. Actually, he said I was a loser. How humiliating is that, to be called a loser by the Grim Reaper? I am trying to stay positive though, so I interpret this as a sign that says I am not destined to go to The Dark Side when it is my time to go. I actually believe that we all go where we are supposed to go, and that we have the power to choose our own fate, even though we may not realize it at the time.

During all of this, I was never in pain, but I did have feelings of uncertainty, a little bit disconcerting, but at the same time, there was also a feeling of comfort and safety. Sometimes I was in panic mode and other times I was fascinated by what I was seeing. I was definitely experiencing some serious visons -entire walls of my room would disappear and I could see outside-places that were nowhere near the hospital, like farmhouses and freeways. Sometimes the entire room would disappear & everything inside was now outside-one time it was a park (one that I don't recall ever going to). At one point, I found myself driving on the freeway, with no particular destination in mind. My mom wanted to come with me-and she did, but she wasn't in the car with me-she was in her own car driving next to me but at the same time was with me-not sure how to explain that properly...I just wanted to drive, but somehow, without really doing anything, we were both in the doctor's office for a follow-up appointment. I really didn't want to be there. The bed was broken and my mom was trying to fix it. She couldn't fix it. While we were waiting for the doctor, I looked out the door, and it was no longer a clinic-it was some production floor for some manufacturing company. The only thing I can guess is that it's a hospital clinic until the shift change, and then it's a manufacturing company. Weird. We didn't want to wait anymore, but had no clue as to get out of there without going through the middle of the production floor. They were making metal parts I think, so it wasn't the safest route one could take, but with that being the only door in & out, I don't see how we had any other choice but to go that way...

My husband says that one time I got up in the middle of the night, with IV's and all sorts of stuff attached to me, and somehow I made it out into the hallway without setting off any alarms or having nurses notice me escaping ...The way I saw it was that my husband & I were on an adventure, checking out all the dark and unexplored dark hallways and corridors of the hospital...We were on a mission to find a man-don't know who...but he could help me. My husband got ahead of me somehow and all of a sudden I just collapsed and couldn't move -I shouted out to him, but he couldn't hear me, and he got further & further away. This really stressed me out because I was alone and unable to move. I had no choice but to stay where I was, collapsed in a dark hallway. I was cold; then someone covered me up with a warm blanket-never saw them do it. All this time, during the exploration of the hospital, an instrumental version of Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust" was playing in my head-as soon as it ended, my husband came back to get me.

I only recognized people who came to visit me by their voices-they kept morphing their appearances. Sometimes they were old, sometimes young, sometimes their hair was a different color, their outfits were constantly changing, and in some cases, they were a different ethnicity. No matter how much their physical appearances changed, as long as they were talking, I knew who they were. My dad was black at one point (he's not black). I knew who everyone was, except for one person-she was an older lady, but I did not recognize her voice at all. She was sitting in a chair at the end of my bed. Obviously she knew me, but I am still bewildered to this day as to who she is. Perhaps she is an angel.

I realize this is getting really long...and this is just the half of what I've experienced. Ever since all this happened, I have been keeping a detailed journal of my dreams; I write them down every day, or at least most every day, as I don't always remember my dreams every single day. I feel like it is important to write them down, even if I can't recall everything. I write down what I do remember, because someday, it will all make sense. I still haven't gotten to that point where everything is clear and makes sense, but its a start...I have looked back at what I've written from time to time, and realized some of it actually HAS happened in real life...anyone believe in precognition?
happyrain
Family

advice on fear

Post by happyrain »

hello. i wanted to ask for advice, how to not be so afraid so to allow more things to happen. i took a nap this afternoon but never really fell asleep. near the end though my body started to go to sleep. you know things get heavy and it becomes a challenge simply trying to open your eyes let alone move your body. it felt like someone was in my room. it was a little eerie. i asked in my mind, im looking for my teacher. when i asked, i heard someone respond. it was faint though- but i heard a girls voice. i also heard someone else even fainter talking too. maybe they were having a conversation. my heart sank though and i tried to force myself back up. well it didnt last long i was to tired and started drifting off. i was scared though because it felt like there were people in my room. i asked again and again the girls voice responded. it sounded like she was asking me a question- but i couldnt make anything out and repeated myself. her response was the same, whatever it was. during all of this i had managed to keep one eye open. i saw a shadow of a mans body form on my wall and began to hyperventilate so i could break free and move. i was very uncomfortable. i dont like being scared though and feel if i wasnt i will see more/hear more. any advice ? id like to see more and am curious how u handle the fear. oh yeah when i wke up i sked my roommate if he walked near my room but he said he hadn't moved for the past 2 hours. hmm
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rain,
I am not the most experienced person in this area. :scratch:

I have been sitting here pondering your experience and the questions you ask. I am thinking of my own meditations analysing what seems to work for me as I don't see actual steps or methods etc... but I just realized perhaps I feel no fear for a couple reasons. First I always work outwards from a place of Light with the Divine centering everything, even when I am laying in bed getting sleepy I am thinking and first envisaging Divine Light. There is such a feeling of peace with this nothing even remotely evil can possibly touch me nor would they want to as I am sure I am rather boring. :lol: Second, the Midwayers allow nothing close to George and I with the exception of that little blip of a something that I saw in front of myself about six months ago. Very similar circumstances as you are reporting in your post. I simply faced it and said flat out, "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE. WE ARE PROTECTED." and it was gone. ( It could have even been a living mortal interfering or trying to interfere in my/our lives.) Either way, I felt no fear as in reality there was nothing to fear. :) If you wish to speak with your Teacher and you feel a presence call in Divine Light. It will not deter those who wish to enlighten and help you. Make it clear that only those with your highest good in mind are invited to communicate with you.

Still from your sleep history I can understand your fear. Had I experienced your sleep paralysis I would have a much harder time with fear I suspect as I am not a brave person. I just have a knowing or feeling every time I am communing with our friends that all is well and it always is. I know not much help am I, :alien: but in reality no one can really face those fears for us. I have some very silly ones that you would get a chuckle about. " What is that old saying? "There's nothing to fear but fear itself?" The person who said that never tried driving on the Princess Highway! :shock:

Also, sometimes when we are quiet without even meaning too we have our "little receivers" working such as when we are drifting off to sleep.. We can pick up stuff off the ether, pictures of people and things, conversations etc... Sometimes we are meant to see and hear and at other times it could be a happy accident. The more and more we meditate the more of this we often experience...sometimes we are even blessed with hearing beautiful music and singing...lovely. :D .... well I'm not, but still hopeful! :mrgreen:
Try to keep in mind how much you are loved and protected, remembering your two Destiny Guardians who never leave your side.

Well, I don't know if anything I have mentioned has helped. Just remember that you are in control. Nothing can harm you. (Unless you are on the Princess Highway, of course! :pale: ;)
Love,
XXX Sandy
MrChris
New Friend

Post by MrChris »

Hi George,
Maybe you can help me with this.
I was in a dream, walking along what seemed to be some kind of alleyway about 20ft across paved with Terracota coloured bricks and walls either side. A man approached me. This man Dressed in a pure white suit, had pure white skin, pure white hair but every item was distinguishable. He asked me if he could have a word with me, but thinking this person being a bit strange I said "no I'm busy sorry" and walked away.
The very next evening I was dreaming and I was at the very same location. The same man was already standing infront of me and asking if he could have a word with me now. I agreed and the next thing I know I'm on one knee and he has something like a walking cane made of crystal and he has put it against the left side of my face. He said one word. "Remember".
I cannot even if I wanted to, forget this dream or what this man said. I'm sure that what I'm supposed to remember will come in time.
Do you think this person could be either a Midwayer or an Angel ?
I would be grateful if you would reply to this with any thought you may have.
All the very best.
MrChris.
llMarkll
New Friend

Post by llMarkll »

Interesting :D
I have had dreams and in those dreams i have and remember relatives who had passed into spirit appear in them dreams looking younger and more healthy than before they passed
I knew at these times that the dreams were including a reality because in one dream i remember having a Consciousness moment in a Unconsciousness dream
All dreams are part of the Unconsciousness yet i remember one uncle apearing in my dream and i said Michael what are you doing here? then he exploded into dust and vanished
I woke up and still remember that moment 2 years ago today!!.

Michael was a step uncle and we did not really know each other that well,maybe we said hello twice.
I was speaking to his daughter a week or so before who had also lost her mother.
I said please also remember your father for he was a good man even though i never spoke much as a child to him or him to me because of the distance.
He died from severe burns in a house fire in the 80`s and i guess he appeared to say -hey,look at me i am alive and thank you for thinking about me
and mostly "LOOK"- mark- life is forever :bana:
"For HE will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways (Psalm 91:11)
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hi all! :hithere

I just wanted to say how spot on this book has been for me with my dreams lately! I have had two dreams in a row where I have gone to the book and found exactly, without a doubt what they were trying to say. I would have never put it together myself. I think I am learning how to pick the right symbol to look up in the book, I have had it for quite a while now and think I am finally getting the hang of it. Thanks to my gaurdian angel for the help in the situation I am dealing with at home, Its so nice to know they "have my back", lol.

Much love to all, Maggie.
Follow your heart
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I'm gonna have to get this book I think.

Thanks for the post George, I appreciate it! :sunflower:

Jack :pig:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

I came to this section of the messages and wondered, "Why has it been so long since anyone has posted about angels?" Upon seeing this thread, although written some time ago it sparked memory of a dream I'd had this afternoon. Around noon I was having one of my 'feelings of dread'. That's what I call them, I get shaky and have a hard time breathing. Talked to Aleah and earlier she'd experience one too. Today it was really strong. I've quit trying to figure out who it is a warning for and send out a message to the heavens for God to put a bubble of protection around whomever may be in trouble or suffering. I couldn't shake this one, after an hour or so it felt like I'd been drinking heavily and hadn't. I grew very sleepy, deciding to take a nap. I fell asleep immediately.

In my dream I was with my teacher in a small boat out in the middle of a large body of water. He was in the boat giving me instructions, explanations and morale support. I was outside the boat practicing to raise and lower myself in the water and back up into the air with only a slight movement of my palms spread out beside me. It was so peaceful and loving a situation I remember thinking I was meditating, realizing in the dream I wasn't meditating, but dreaming. I tried to make myself memorize everything my teacher was saying, alas only the vision remains. Upon waking my feelings of dread were gone, replaced by gratitude for having had the experience.

It's funny on Sunday my fifteen-year-old niece ask if I had a book she could read. I bought out an assortment of spiritual books, a novel and a dream book I felt compelled to buy, but only read the first few pages. I knew she was going to choose the dream book. She did, ended up taking it home with her.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello Kim,
this is a lovely experience, one to cherish. thank you for bringing my attention back to this thread, and all the lovely members who may one day pop in and say hello again. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity