Lightworking with guidance

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Lightworking with guidance

Post by pointman19 »

This lightworking thing is hard. I'm glad I have a thick enough skin for it.

How has everyone been these days?
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Re: Lightworking with guidance

Post by pointman19 »

Some things have been difficult for me. Living my authentic self would possibly rub people the wrong way, especially since I'm former military. It's allowed me to open up parts of myself that I thought I buried long ago...but i really couldn't be happier.

I just want you all to understand...I have a great deal of emotional baggage and since i came out of the military, peoples treatment of me haven't been so...kind.

For twenty ish years people thank me for my service..but when people work with a veteran, they do everything they can to make me look like a bad guy. I don't understand it..the treatment and the cruelty. 20 plus years of it....

For once I'm finally found my voice but..my adhd makes things difficult still. The VA provides medications but that's the long term goal. My adhd is still untreated.

I just hope that, for some that are on Facebook, I hope you don't think negativly of me. There is a lot of things I'm airing out and some of it isn't pretty. And it kinda starts with my friends constantly attacking each other simply for having different opinions. I try to remind them that "hey...I've known you for years upon years..friends, real friends, don't talk to each other this way." Or something to that effect.

I still care about all of you deeply. I just hope I do ya guys proud. But I have to say first and foremost and trust me while I say this..

I have to start with me. If I can't learn to control how peoples treatment of me affecting me emotionally...how can I be any good to anyone?

Sometimes..I scare even myself...

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
You said much in your last two posts.
pointman19 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:44 pmThis lightworking thing is hard. I'm glad I have a thick enough skin for it.
What I've found most difficult about light working is having so few others to share my beliefs and experiences with. It seems like at long last some of those others are starting to seek their own spiritual perspective. What makes it hard for you?
pointman19 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:14 amI just want you all to understand...I have a great deal of emotional baggage and since i came out of the military, peoples treatment of me haven't been so...kind. For twenty ish years people thank me for my service..but when people work with a veteran, they do everything they can to make me look like a bad guy. I don't understand it..the treatment and the cruelty. 20 plus years of it....
Does the mistreatment stem solely because you were in the military? I know several ex military and am not aware of any mistreatment they have received because of it. I say this out of curiosity, not knowing that was a thing.

I do know it changes a person, especially if they've seen combat... Of course it would change a person.
pointman19 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:14 amFor once I'm finally found my voice but..my adhd makes things difficult still. The VA provides medications but that's the long term goal. My adhd is still untreated.
It is a gift when anyone finds their voice! It is their right to express themselves, having ADHD makes it difficult sometimes for a person to to have their voice understood the way they want it to. There is no shame in using medication to treat a medical condition. ADHD is a medical condition. If it is your choice to not use medication and you still want to have help controlling it, then other alternatives can be explored. Have you looked into alternatives?
pointman19 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:14 amI just hope that, for some that are on Facebook, I hope you don't think negativly of me. There is a lot of things I'm airing out and some of it isn't pretty. And it kinda starts with my friends constantly attacking each other simply for having different opinions. I try to remind them that "hey...I've known you for years upon years..friends, real friends, don't talk to each other this way." Or something to that effect.
I'm not a fan of social media, as it seems to be a place for people to use their words to hurt others no matter the cost. It seems, especially on that platform you run the risk of people not liking what you say and how you say it. Someone is always going to take offense and aren't shy about offending, that's simply the kind of site it is.

Jason, bashing others who don't share your beliefs seems to be the trend and reinforced, especially by the latest political climate. Maybe it's time someone says, "It's not okay with me the way you talk to my friends." Bashing back might not be the most effective way to do it, but bringing up the subject is completely within your right. You are finding your voice and standing up for friends who have yet to find theirs... That can't be all that bad, right?
pointman19 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:14 amI have to start with me. If I can't learn to control how peoples treatment of me affecting me emotionally...how can I be any good to anyone?
We can not control how anyone speaks, feels, or reacts to anything. We can only control how we do it. I was a preschool teachers for a very long time. What works for three-year-olds works for everyone. If only everyone could say, "That's not ok with me." If every conflict could begin with, "That makes me feel ______." Instead of, "You __________." Then I believe there would be far fewer conflicts in the world.

Being a light worker, is being on the leading edge of thought. It might not be easy, but oh so worthy.

Take care,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
pointman19 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:14 amSometimes..I scare even myself...
I forgot, why do you scare yourself sometimes?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Kim 👋

I need a computer to answer what your asking (keyboard) but I will answer everything when I get the chance. It won't take long

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Jason,

I'm sorry that you are hurting right now. You do not deserve to be treated cruelly...no one does.
I have to start with me. If I can't learn to control how peoples treatment of me affecting me emotionally...how can I be any good to anyone?
You do not have to be perfect to help others. None of us are perfect... we all have to face the darkness within us and accept that we are doing the best we can in the moment. You are wonderfully special just the way you are in my opinion. You have always been very kind and understanding of me... and I will always love you for the kindness you exhibit to me and others.
Thank you, Jason.

with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Sandy wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:17 am Jason,

I'm sorry that you are hurting right now. You do not deserve to be treated cruelly...no one does.
You do not have to be perfect to help others. None of us are perfect... we all have to face the darkness within us and accept that we are doing the best we can in the moment. You are wonderfully special just the way you are in my opinion. You have always been very kind and understanding of me... and I will always love you for the kindness you exhibit to me and others.
Thank you, Jason.

with love,
Sandy
See, you get it

:mrgreen:

I may hold darkness within me but when I spread positivity and truth...I feel more like a fire breathing dragon.

The way I act here and the way I'm trying to "wake up" my friends on Facebook are radically different. I would NEVER talk to anyone on these boards like I do on facebook

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Oh, so we get the angelic Jason! :happy Glad to have him!

And you know, I think we all have a little darkness in us. No one is perfect, simply on our journey to perfection...Who knows how long that will take.

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:36 pm Jason,
Oh, so we get the angelic Jason! :happy Glad to have him!

And you know, I think we all have a little darkness in us. No one is perfect, simply on our journey to perfection...Who knows how long that will take.

Kim
I still think the parties just getting started :mrgreen: :finger:

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

pointman19 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 pmI still think the parties just getting started
For sure! And we must invite our favorite smilies! :bana: :sunflower: :hithere :mrgreen: :roll 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :cyclopsani: :rabbit: :alien: :bike: :happy

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:22 pm
pointman19 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 pmI still think the parties just getting started
For sure! And we must invite our favorite smilies! :bana: :sunflower: :hithere :mrgreen: :roll 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :cyclopsani: :rabbit: :alien: :bike: :happy

Kim
Will this work or no?
Only shrodenger's cat would know!

Sorry lil cryptic lol

https://youtu.be/IOYyCHGWJq4

See, I don't look at the cat at all. I pray and have faith that it's alive and the ones "upstairs" make that decision (or the observation) and when my cat crosses my path, my prayers have been answered for the cats still alive, see? (Or it was kitty's time to go and that's why my kitty didn't come to me for affection like it usually does ):loves :mrgreen:

It SOUNDS difficult, but it's really quite simple. This is how I've started to blend science with spiritualism and I'm kinda still dumbstruck with awe..

ANGELS DO EXIST :roll

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

You guys don't know how much I needed confirmation like that, with shrodenger's cat. Because I have put my faith into so many things that I've been burned everytine. It's now a trauma response.

So, this was my last hurdle. I wanted to believe George more than 92%.

I needed that 100%. And I got that with shrodenger's cat.

George Barnard...what a genius! I "believe" he found a simple way to break it down into terns I could understand. Because everytime I tried to understand the experiment l, it ended up in a paradox and I couldn't snap out of it.

That's why, when I went after the " high Vibes " group on facebook, I had zero fear I was going to "win"

Because upstairs, the outcome was already known. So I just grabbed my faith, held it close, and got biblical on them :loves

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Did someone say party? :elephant: :smurf: :afro: :bike: :bana: :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I do hope so, I mean, I don't know how I end up at certain videos or songs..they just seem to pull at my heartstrings and I post what I feel is right.

I don't want anyone's feelings hurt or dredge up painful memories...