Cool experience

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Cool experience

Post by sammy »

Hi All! :hithere (Yep...it's been a while!)

I have a fun story for y'all!

My husband is in the habit of praying every morning just before he starts his work day. A couple days ago, after his prayer, he started a Skype call with a customer. When he looked at the screen where his own face appears, he noticed approximately 6 "white things" floating in the air around him. First he thought they were feathers (which in itself would be REALLY odd since he was inside), but when he went to take a closer look, the "white things" flew off in different directions!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Re: Cool experience

Post by happyrain »

hi sammy

wow
interesting

thx for sharing :cyclops: :study:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey Sammy, was thinking about you yesterday when i was on here :loves

wow sounds like your hubby had something going on there :loves

much , much love

Sarah xxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That is cool Sammy.
ॐ LOVE Petra
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Oh how incredible ! ! ! When he told you about the story, what did he make of it, Sammy??? I am so curious!

Love to you! Michele :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Michele,

He didn't have any idea what they were....I THINK he was hoping I would have the answer to what they were :lol: :lol: :lol: All I had for an answer was "I have no idea...but SOMEONE'S watching you!" :mrgreen:

I am sure he caught orbs in action (whatever an orb REALLY is). We've all seen orbs in still photos, but to see them on your skype screen..."LIVE", in action...I've never heard anyone talk about that. I also thought it seemed important that he had just finished praying. Like angels were there collecting his prayers to zip off to heaven with them! :D

It would be nice to have a more definitive answer as to what orbs are!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi sammy. i'm with you.
and why they might be different hues ? one late night/early morning i was relaxing in my parents backyard and saw what looked like two irregular shaped semi transparent orange orbs chasing each other in the backyard.
:?:
sammy

Post by sammy »

WOW!!!!!!!
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

See I think that's neat Sammy, that he at least took something away. Some people, they'll tell you about this special experience, and even while they're telling it they're there just chalking it off to some logical explanation (I am one of those people, so I know :lol: ). LOL!

Love ya!
Michele
p.s. yeah, I'd love to know what orbs really are, too! :loves
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I think a lot of them are just camera lens reflection but i've had other orbs on camera that didnt look like a reflection.. I was thinking that they're some kind of machines, ive seen a massive one when i was semi sleeping coming through my door, perhaps they are used for transport, i think George once said the little ones are like cellestial cameras.. gosh my memory is bad lol :)

much love

Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I know what you mean, Sarah, it always seems like the orbs must be some trick of the light, having to do with the flash or something, when you take a picture -- till you see Shanti's pics ! ! ! ! http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21119 He's even got some fairies in there!!! :shock:

That's incredible that you saw a giant orb coming through your bedroom door! WOW! I would love to hear more about this transport idea, if anyone knows the link to George's post ! ! !

Love to all of you, Michele :loves
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

oh gosh yeah i just saw one of shanti's that looks like a dragon fly, amazing... i cant rememeber where the orb posts are, i think there was this report from someone who worked at the pentagon and they said there were orbs flying around like little spies :)

much love xxxxxxxx :loves

Sarah x

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Spies ! ! ! :lol: That's a good one.

I just had a nice time looking at Shanti's and Jody's orb pics all over again! Boy are these wild! :roll

Love you guys! Michele :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That was so neat Sammy! What a wonderful way to start your work day!... and it seems Jack was given a pretty cool gift. I think my one and only experience with seeing orb-like things with my eyes was a couple years ago while I was sitting in the dark. (can't remember why now...probably just not sleepy. :scratch: ) I watched something orb like drift around in the bedroom. It was sort of cool and invigorating to know that they are more than what we see sometimes captured on a camera. Seems like it was a needed conformation for me at that time.

Hope all you lovelies are all well. We're heading up to Ohio for the wedding tomorrow. I will be driving for a bit so steer clear of I-75. :lol: :shock:
I could use some prayers. :kiss:
Hugs,
Sandy :bike:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Sandy, have an awesome time. All my best to the newly weds and good luck in their marriage.
Phil's parents's 47th anniversary yesterday.
I haven't had many orbs these days but last Friday I was in a bit of a state about something to do
with my eldest daughter who boards half the week in her school. Suddenly a lovely small white
feather came floating through the window. I watched it dance in the air till it landed right on my
hand. Phil witnessed it too and said: "aww, that mean not to worry doesn't it?"
And all was well with the world in the end...

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:) sounds like a fairy tale ending lol .. :loves

x

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,
Petra, I have been wondering how Thaila's boarding school experience was going. Oh dear...you would laugh if you could see me right now. I have a lovely but quite demanding cat hanging around my neck.... literally :lol: It is my old cat,Timothy, who as of the past 8 years or so has become my son's beloved pet. Obviously he, (the cat) and hopefully my son too, still loves me as he is vying with my computer for my undivided attention. :mrgreen:

That is awesome... to be married for 47 years!!! congratulations to the happy couple. I hope they will be blessed with many more years together! :sunflower:

Anyway, that was a nice and ever helpful white feather story. It's great to hear that all is well on your family front. :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I love stories about orbs, feathers, and anything else that brings to mind the "art" in life or the "life" in art.

I can relate to Michele about how it seems some people always try to chalk things up to a logical explanation, myself included, however I am also staunchly opposed to sucking the life out of things and overlooking the symbolism and meaning in things.

We live in a supremely merciful universe where laws and order prevail, and there are mechanisms behind everything from the way tiny and tangible molecules work to quantum physics to "phenomena" such as the free-willed consciousness and the mysterious interconnectedness of thought and matter. I do not, and probably cannot, know all of these mechanisms or be able to understand and explain them. But only the mortal mind would ruin something like the beautiful orb by needing to understand its nature, function, and derive a "scientific" explanation in order to place any value or importance on it. Does it at least create a sensation of beauty, curiosity, fascination, appreciation? Does it inspire any sort of thought of love, faith, or wisdom? This is what I have always felt to share about things like seeing number prompts as well, to a newcomer who may not initially be open or understanding of spiritual and celestial concepts. When we see prompts, orbs, feathers, synchronicities, and any such signs or symbols in life, perhaps it is but the spark of a match in a cave dark and unknown, perhaps it is but the ripple of a mere pebble tossed into a never-ending ocean.. but it is *something*. To me, that's what is really important, and sometimes all that needs to be "known".

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
sammy

Post by sammy »

I set off to find an old post, which I still haven't found, but I found a couple gems that I had totally forgotten about...this is one. And it has some nice reminders of dear friends...Michelle, lurcker (did we call him Lucky or was that someone else?), Pet!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

WOW :sunflower: That was something! Every sentence was inspired and makes my heart sing.... Thank you Lucky where ever you are! :kiss:
"When we see prompts, orbs, feathers, synchronicities, and any such signs or symbols in life, perhaps it is but the spark of a match in a cave dark and unknown, perhaps it is but the ripple of a mere pebble tossed into a never-ending ocean.. but it is *something*. To me, that's what is really important, and sometimes all that needs to be "known".
Yes this wonderful human being we called Lucky here on the board and we were lucky to know him, eh? :D . How I'd love to see him and both Michelles again.

(((((SammyJo)))))
love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

perhaps it is but the ripple of a mere pebble tossed into a never-ending ocean
:sunflower: Re: https://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal- ... urtle.html
"the turtle is a symbol of longevity, endurance, persistence, and the continuation of life"

Yesterday in Maui, Hawaii ...
My mother-in-law's three children honored her passing last year
with a seaside ceremony and surfside burial of ashes.

8) One daughter wrote ...
"We could not have asked for a more beautiful day for Mom’s send off.
A small turtle popped his head near the surf the whole time we were there. :hithere
The three of us left feeling blessed."

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's something special, thank you Rod!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I too thank you Rod. What a beautiful way to honour someone who has passed from this world.
"the turtle is a symbol of longevity, endurance, persistence, and the continuation of life"
It's funny that you say this... as a few months ago I went with a friend of mine to the little sea side town of Kiama where they sport a rather impressive "blow hole" when the sea is arriving just right. There was an older gentleman there peddling his "things of the sea wares" for the tourists. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything until my eyes were drawn to this one particular sea turtle image. Upon bringing it home I have found that I often pick it up and examine it when I am at "my worst. LOL I know you "may wonder what that means but maybe you understand having experienced loss yourself of similar kind. :)

I appreciate your words today.
xxSandy