Prayers for George

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Prayers for George

Post by Geoff »

I sure will give her a huge hug. We will have a prayer/mediation and y'all can join with your loving energies. Your souls will know when it is.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

My deep respect and gratitude for George and Sandy.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

George will be cremated today, in an hours time at 9am on the 11th of the 11th. Well done bro. Your final earthly 11:11.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

=) ! :bana: :cheers: :sunny: Celebrating Beyond the Grave :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear friends and family,

Here I sit 3 weeks to the day after George passed... thinking of him, re reading the heartfelt posts here and wishing I could give each of you a hug. We all loved him in our own way. Love is such a powerful emotion and yet it is more then an emotion...it is a source of "power" (for lack of a better word) from the Divine who shows His/Herself so differently to the children of the world.
During this difficult time I feel your powerful healing love and concern as you reach out in prayer through the astral... I hope and pray all who loved him, family and friends are comforted too as this same Love surrounds them too. I want each of you to know beyond a shadow of a doubt how much his 1111 family and his natural family meant so much to him. He didn't always show what is in his big ole heart of hearts. But love was there I can assure you underneath a rather obstinate position at times. There is so much I wish to say and strangely enough, I am a little bit tongue tied. That doesn't happen often, eh?

So maybe I will leave it at that... (for now ;) ) I am here for anyone who wishes to talk about George or anything really. :) I know I have been a bit out of it...but I am trying to move forward and follow George's wishes and God's will for this little outreach of his/ours. I am also open for suggestions etc...

Oh before I forget...Rod, last night I was listening to G's Akashic construct cd and when I finished I looked over at the 8x10 photo of George beside me and in the glass of the frame was reflected the small white Christmas lights from what is still the Halloween tree but I promise will soon be the Christmas tree If I can find the will to change it. (long story) I smiled because it looked like our George was living amongst the stars and reminded me of your sweet post. :sunflower:

new members..."oldish" members... I treasure all of you.
Stay safe everybody :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}!

You keep that Halloween tree up as long as you like! For those of us who love George and you, we are here for you. And you both will remain in our prayers always.

I think you're doing a great job!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

I suspect that a phenomenon like midwayer time prompting exists whereby events can frequently occur
which remind us that a loved one's life now continues "on the other side" and that they are encouraged
by our active continuance of life on this side until that future reunion ... on the other side. ;)

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yep, I hear you, Rod. :) But I must admit I have my moments when I stick my tongue out at George and his Midwayer Buddies and tell them, "I'll cry if I want to." LOL You realize of course that now I will have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :roll: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRMALrg1t4

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Continued thoughts directed to George in the life beyond

and continued prayers for you Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, little brother. :kiss:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:44 am Continued thoughts directed to George in the life beyond

Amen. You never leave our thoughts Sandy.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
happyrain wrote:
"Continued thoughts directed to George in the life beyond"

Shane wrote:
Amen. You never leave our thoughts Sandy.
You have no idea how much that helps, Shane and Eric.
Thank you :happy

With Love,
George's "Sunshine" :sunny:
(That was his original nick name for me. He told me repeatedly that I was "his Sunshine". The resultant, Sunny, evolved just a little later. For some reason I have been thinking about that this morning. )
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:loves

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy, that's so sweet.
My girlfriend was humming, "you are my sunshine" when I last visited her. I was falling asleep and she was in the bathroom humming it. She never knew the song and I taught it to her sometime earlier in our relationship. Strangely enough I was thinking of the lyrics just as I began hearing her hum them.

It is a special feeling.
Considering how your mind was being guided to this, your nickname... I wonder if George is sharing a moment with you even then? I am more and more of the mind that these, "random" thoughts aren't always so random- and aren't always just our thoughts. Whenever our mind is being guided in this way, we can be sure we aren't alone.
<3

Loving regards
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This filled my heart when I read it... :happy
It is a special feeling.
Considering how your mind was being guided to this, your nickname... I wonder if George is sharing a moment with you even then? I am more and more of the mind that these, "random" thoughts aren't always so random- and aren't always just our thoughts. Whenever our mind is being guided in this way, we can be sure we aren't alone.
<3
I was just telling my neighbour, Kelly, that even now it is hard for me to remember George is gone. She said the same thing. And sometimes she has dreams in which he is there. The first one George told her that "I would be fine." :)
I still expect him in his chair, or typing on his computer. I talk to him all the time... it helps.

What ever it takes to heal and move forward.

Thank you for your thoughts on this. It comforts me. :love
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
What every it takes to heal and move forward... and the probability this he is indeed there!

Kim

ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

I think of you and George often. I hope you received my card. I sent a photo of George that I had taken while visiting you in AU. I keep getting a “Not Secure Site” when I try to open the site, sometimes I can’t get past it, so I haven’t been able to stay in touch. I hope you are well and progressing. :loves Email me if you can.
Ruth
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ruth,

My eyes are all red and I'm sniffley as I type this... For some reason I started reading this thread from start to finish...all that hope at first...sigh God's will...sometimes I don't understand.. I guess that is where faith and trust comes in. I'm missing him today. It is one of "the bad ones". That is what I call the day when I wallow a bit. Not sure the wallowing is very helpful though I suppose it is perfectly human.

As I read all the posts I remembered what it was like a year ago when the symptoms unbeknown to us had already begun manifesting. It was sort of like moving through a time capsule of emotions. But it reminded me once again as to how much I love and appreciate each of you. I am also reminded how each of you, light reflections of Divine Love in your heart, are instrumental in the progression of a time of peace and serenity for our beleaguered planet.

Just wanted you all to know how awed I am by each one of you. :kiss:
love,
Sandy

Ruth, I will email you in a little bit. xxoo
sammy

Post by sammy »

{{{{{{{SANDY}}}}}}}
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:loves

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I sit this morning in George’s chair, watching the time tick down to his death a year ago at 7:00am...remembering...remembering the man who shared my heart and gave so much of himself to so many people all over the planet.

This past year has been filled with countless...”A year ago we were doing this...”George was alive then and I took some solace in that. Of course, with his deteriorating illness it wasn’t the happiest of our years together but don’t all years contain ups and down we must face with all the challenges and triumphs.. So even that last painful year we had many bright moments even hopeful ones...

I don’t really know why I am writing on this healing thread...maybe healing is still at hand...as we never really die do we? We move on in place, dimension and form and we take with us the very best that was our experience...the love that stirs our souls to ever grander adventures.

As I reach across the aether and to the heavens to my George I am grateful to the Creator for his gift to us... two shared souls of a sort who found each other with a little help from the “Cupid Midwayers”. You know, I think we will always find each other regardless of where we find ourselves in eternity. What a gift!
Thank you God!

But with all that...I miss your human presence my darling as I sit here and listen to the sad rain fall. Just know that you are remembered today and everyday and you are loved beyond measure... :kiss:

Your Sunshine.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:39 pm I sit this morning in George’s chair, watching the time tick down to his death a year ago at 7:00am...remembering...remembering the man who shared my heart and gave so much of himself to so many people all over the planet.

This past year has been filled with countless...”A year ago we were doing this...”George was alive then and I took some solace in that. Of course, with his deteriorating illness it wasn’t the happiest of our years together but don’t all years contain ups and down we must face with all the challenges and triumphs.. So even that last painful year we had many bright moments even hopeful ones...

I don’t really know why I am writing on this healing thread...maybe healing is still at hand...as we never really die do we? We move on in place, dimension and form and we take with us the very best that was our experience...the love that stirs our souls to ever grander adventures.

As I reach across the aether and to the heavens to my George I am grateful to the Creator for his gift to us... two shared souls of a sort who found each other with a little help from the “Cupid Midwayers”. You know, I think we will always find each other regardless of where we find ourselves in eternity. What a gift!
Thank you God!

But with all that...I miss your human presence my darling as I sit here and listen to the sad rain fall. Just know that you are remembered today and everyday and you are loved beyond measure... :kiss:

Your Sunshine.
Hi Sandy,

Hard to believe that a year has passed.
Sorry I just saw this post as we've only just arrived at the house in Japan.

This is a beautiful tribute to a wonderful man who you were destined to be with.

My thoughts are with you Sandy.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Shane)))))))

Thank you, I know it has been fast in some ways and slow in others. I bet you and Melody are exhausted after the long trip.
But I am so happy to hear that you guys have made it safely to the house in Japan! :bana: I hope the trip went without a hitch. :finger:
Please pop in when you can. In the meantime we are praying for Melody's Dad and are here to support you guys as you have both George and I over the course of his illness and the loss.

xxSandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Sandy. This morning I came to this thread to ask for assistance with healing for a friends husband who just came close to breaking his neck. I will do another post for him.
Then I read the posts here. Your last post was so beautiful...letting us know what this last year has been like for you. Full of love, loss and understanding. We are all so blessed to have had a wonderful experience of knowing George and still have with you. Thank you for your wisdom and sharing of love.
Thinking of you always,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear PP,

Thank you for your loving support. You have always been there for George and I over the years...quite a few of those years now eh?
We cherish your friendship. I was going to say "cherished" but I suspect that you are not gone from George's Morontia memory either. :D
I hope you guys are well up there. It always brightens my heart a little to see you on the board.

(((((((Hugs))))))))
Sandy