Eva and Elaine

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Eva and Elaine

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
Elaine, my childhood friend's sister is in the hospital this morning with a brain mass. Don't have much information as yet. I know she hasn't been feeling well since going down to Florida last month. Guess she's recently had breast cancer. My friend Eva is down there with her. Eva is handicapped and unable to get around on her own since not having her handicapped equipped car with her, feeling pretty helpless. If you could send out prayers for both of them it would be greatly appreciated.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Eva and Elaine

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Have you heard any more about Elaine? She is in our prayers. And so is Eva. Bless her, she must have the has the weight of the world on her shoulders right now.
Praying the road smooths for her as she supports Elaine through this shocking health crisis.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
They are hoping to hear more today, assuming Elaine will need to have a biopsy done. Another of Eva's sisters, and brother-in-law, were already on their way to join them on Saturday. They arrived later in the day, much to Eva's relief. There are eight girls in their family, so should be no shortage of support, hardest thing is they are all in Michigan.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I know they help.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
They found out the tumor is not attached to the brain. Tomorrow will remove it and do a biopsy. Amazingly, she may be released on Thursday if all goes well. :shock:

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Not good news about Elaine. :cry: She has brain cancer, doctor said she has about a year to live.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh NO...I am so sorry.... :cry:

Elaine and her large female-filled family remain in my prayers.

Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
For me also,

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim,
Do you know if Eva and Elaine have been able to make it home yet?
hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Surprisingly, Elaine is out of the hospital and back at their place in Florida. Eva said they went down to the water last night to see the sunset. Don't think they're ready to make any decisions about coming back to Michigan. They've been going to the same place for at least the last five years I think. Have a little community of friends with shared interests.

Kim