Pleases help interstitial cystits

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Pleases help interstitial cystits

Post by Nikki88 »

Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance I would normally not post this sorta thing anymore but desperate times.

If there’s anyone who has contact with a celestial teacher that can help me please let me know. I’ve been struggling with chronic urinary issues that I haven’t been able to get a handle on and the medical system in my country is of no help. My doctor believes I could have interstitial cystitis which is poorly understood by doctors and for which there are almost no treatments. I had prayed to god for help a long time like many others with this condition to no avail. Many people commit suicide from this disease because they aren’t able to get relief or the help that they need since doctors don’t know what causes this painful condition. I know it’s a long shot and probably won’t happen but I was hoping that someone who had contact with a celestial teacher might be able to help me at least figure out what trigger substances to avoid or anything else that might improve my quality of life or well just any information on this condition at all since almost nothing is understood about this disease. I’ve already tried everything you can think of after doing a ton research and I still can’t get a handle on what triggers it and what I need to do to get it to alleviate. I even tried going to an allergy doctor to see if I had any specific allergies and everything came back negative. I’ll take any advice I can get. At the moment in the medical world there is only one medication for this disease which is brand name only and retails for over $1000 a month.

If anyone thinks they can help please let me know I’ll try anything to just be comfortable again and regain some quality of life. On a side note though please don’t send me the list of trigger foods or other stuff that is commonly available on the internet. I’ve tried it all including supplements and I wouldn’t ask for something this desperate if any of it had worked for me.

Lots of love,

Nikki
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Pleases help interstitial cystits

Post by happyrain »

have you tried an ayurvedic lifestyle?

i will add you in my prayers tonight.

<3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am praying for you too Nikki. Hang in there.
You are much loved in these parts. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

Thanks! To be honest I hope it turns out to be cancer instead.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Nikki,

Anti-biotics are a problem, short-lived and expensive, but cystitis is basically an infection.

Suggest you speak with Joe the Silver Guy in Oregon who supplied me with what I need to battle ANY infection.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColloidalSilverGuy

It will take you a while to determine the right strength, but within weeks out of trouble.

Love you . . .
George.
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

Hi George,

Thanks for the advice. I’ll try anything at this point. I know cystitis is an infection but my doctor believes I have interstitial cystitis which is inflammation in the urinary system without an infectious cause or at least not one that comes up on current medical tests. Although the initial episode that brought me in a year ago was an infection after they cleared that from my system I’ve had ongoing pain and burning that comes and goes and is usually worst in the morning and right before my cycle. Occasionally I’ll have a few days where I will be symptom free and am always grateful for those days but for the most part I have more bad days than good. I get frustrated because my symptoms will vary widely from day to day and widely with in a day. I can’t figure out what I do wrong on the bad days on what I do right on the good days. When I go back to my doctor about it they run all the tests and everything comes back negative except for a slightly elevated white blood cell count but my doctor is more or less unconcerned about the elevated white blood cell count and as far as she’s concerned if the culture comes back negative then it’s nothing infectious. To make things even more complicated the pain and burning also seems to react to my hormone levels which I started taking birth control to alleviate but so far hasn’t done the trick although I haven’t made it to my 3rd month on those yet. My doctor explained to me she believed it could be interstitial cystitis and told me there was nothing she could do to treat it and refereed me to a urologist which I’m putting off for the moment as I’m going to be out of work and without insurance for a little bit while me and my family flee from the climbing south east Florida living expense. Right now I’m hoping after the move I’ll find better care outside of the sue capital of the world. All doctors here automatically treat you like you’re a junkie trying to get something out of them if you show up for anything other than the flu.

Thankfully today the burning is down to a tolerable level. I’ll check out your silver guy next pay day. Maybe I need to stay on something longer than the weeks worth of antibiotics they would usually give me. I always felt that in my case I needed to be on them for a lot longer than 7 days to fully clear the infection regardless of the test results. They used to give you a whole bottle full of antibiotic in the past but now days they’ll only give you 7 days worth total.

Lots of love,

Nikki
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Nikki,
Had to educate myself on interstitial cystitis, went to The Mayo Clinic site. It sounds dreadful, so sorry for your suffering. I hope you can get to a urologist quickly after your relocation, until then, hope you figure out your triggers. I too will add you to my prayers.

KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.