Prayers for Anne

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Prayers for Anne

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening all,
Please send out healing prayers for my friend Anne R. She received a call the day our center closed that she needed to go in for a biopsy for breast cancer. Finally had the procedure on Monday. It was pretty rough on her, won't know the results for a week. She lives alone, with all the turmoil of the past year, then dealing with this she's pretty scared and discouraged. Thank you.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Prayers for Anne

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim,

Loving thoughts and best wishes for Anne.

May she be reassured by Gods grace.

:kiss: Anne :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kim,

I will reach out to Anne in prayer tonight as I head to bed. Meet you in the river of Light and Love, my friend. :happy
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Everyone!
Got a call there is no cancer!!! :roll :bana: :roll :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: My heart leapt for joy hearing the news! Felt like doing somersaults, well if I could still do somersaults!

Over the course of these past few weeks of waiting and worry I've been checking in with her, relaying how I've asked her spirit to come with me into meditation. Introduced her to my guides and teachers, have never done that before. Response from all of them at the introduction was, "We know you." Each of them had sincere loving expressions on their faces. FElt like they were not merely looking at her face, but looking inside of her.
Also explained to her about our presence in The River Of Love, with guides and guardians surrounding her, healing flowing down from above, through them into her resting body.

After her procedure she got ahold of me so scared, in pain, how rough it was. Shared for several minutes, at the end the words just kind of slipped out of my mouth, "Annie you've done what you can do, now it's time to heal. Take a deep breath, you are not alone in this, relax as much as you can... now get out of our way and let us do our work." Was taken aback a little by my boldness, but since I really had no intention of using those words, believed it was her spiritual healers communicating through me.

I am grateful on so many levels for the love pouring down on every single one of us. :loves

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

alright! :bana: :sunny: :bana:

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower:

Yeah! :bana: Now that super news, Kim! I am flying high here tonight and ever so grateful for the divine healing energy that moves through all of us. We are one...

(I hear you with the somersaults. :lol: I tried to do a simple headstand not too long ago and felt like I was falling apart. (actually heard the words in my head from Star wars, "I'm breaking up. I'm breaking up!" :roll: LOL )

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
You make me laugh so hard sometimes! :D :lol: :love I know! Must have done a seven million handstands when I was a kid! Last time I tried to do a cartwheel, my elbow moved in a direction it wasn't supposed to, my wrist began sobbing, and the rest of my body said very loudly! "PPPPPUUUSSSST! Ain't happenin!... Uh, uh! Not now, or ever again. You must be crazy or somethin. Now get off the ground and clean yourself up."

All I could say back was, "Ooooooooooooook…"

Might be able to see Anne tomorrow.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Might be able to see Anne tomorrow.
That ill be good for both of you. All extraordinarily painful somersaults aside,( :lol: I can laugh as I have practically been there myself) it is so good that this blip in her road is behind her.

Enjoy your day you both!
love,
Sandy