Urgent Prayers Needed

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Urgent Prayers Needed

Post by crluvearth »

A young friend of the family recently had a fall, hitting his head and resulting in trauma to his skull and brain. He's been in ICU since early Sunday morning in an induced comma. His lungs have started to fill with fluid and the Dr's are perplexed at what is causing it and he's too weak to be transferred to the nearest trauma hospital where they have the best and only equipment to deal with this.

His fiancee (Nicole), family and friends are devastated and need prayers for comfort and support.

Name: Steve W.
Location: Vancouver, WA Peace Health Southwest Washington Medical Center
Healing Request: Prayers for solution and healing for his lungs, brain and skull injury. Prayers of comfort and support for all the family and friends affected by this tragedy. Prayers for the Dr's and nurses caring for Steve and that they find help and solutions to help him heal.

Thank you and God Bless you all for the amazing work that you do!!!

Cindy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Urgent Prayers Needed

Post by Sandy »

Dear Cindy,
I'm sending this to George right away. I am so sorry as I am just getting to this late in the afternoon. We are experiencing computer/connectivity problems, making it very hard to go anywhere and get anything done over the internet. I will add my prayers to your own and pray for the young man and his family. Thanks Cindy for sharing this with us. How I hope and pray that Steve makes a full and speedy recovery.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.