A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim and Sandy. Touched and, I think Pappy is too.

Sandy, great idea. Pappy often starts to hum songs he's familiar with... He does that and crossword puzzles.

Loving vibrations ~ :sunflower: Adding all those suffering here in this beautiful circle of light...
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I have a definite soft spot in my heart for grandpas, mine was the most important person in my life growing up. Right after reading your post about your grandpa Robert, I went to the River of Love and invited your whole family to join us. You held your Grandpa's head for about fifteen seconds when he stood up, robust as ever! He gave you the biggest smile and hug, turned and began singing right along with gusto. He seems so grateful and happy to be there sharing the experience with the rest of us!

This might seem, weird, but was wondering if maybe you would share the Waiting song with him. Have you talked with him about the Continuous Circle of Light, and the perhaps the River of Love? They are for him also,... for anyone who wants to join us.

Much love to you and your family,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Kim,

I will show him when I am able to sit down with him.

Thank you for sharing the visual. :sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Kim,

I showed Pappy Aleah's song today and he was very appreciative. I started with the USMC hymn since I read from one of Sandy's contributions that it's good therapy, playing familiar music. Your visuals are right, he is a very happy man shining full of Love and isn't afraid to Sing.

I want to add, I believe there is magic to the circle of Light and your visulaization's Kim. Since my initial request, prior to your posting, I've noticed Pappy's mood is better. I see a Light in Him that may even be recognizing my prayers.

I would like to add a friend and her family in the circle, in the river too, if you are okay with that. I am pleased to join you in your visualization. Please send Loving Compassion to Lauren P Houston TX, inviting her and her family to the River to bathe in Gods Love.

Kind Regards.
:sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Feel like I just want to give your grandpa a {{{{{hug}}}}}, maybe because I miss mine so much.

Added Lauren B and her family to the list. Anyone can join us at any time. Hope life turn around for them... I wonder if it helps if people know others are praying for them?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I'd like to ask for continued prayers in healing this family with its addictive personality trait. We're getting better, I try to quit certain behavior but am often invited to partake. Fortunately there's a Woman in my life worth changing for. I hope the same for us all. I think it's on the way, I'd just like the prayers.

Thank you.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Sending healing prayers your way. Visualized you and your entire family entering The River. The pull of addiction calmed as everyone paused, took a quiet moment, breathing, absorbing healing, allowing time to simply be, while all their challenges release into the currant flowing down stream.

If we simply keep trying, we'll all get there eventually. The song One Moment In Time is playing over and over in my head while writing this.

Here's to all those people in our lives helping to remind us to be our better selves. :sunny:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

OOPs...just tried falling the path to the river a while back and fell asleep. Woke up, :roll: computer still in hand and very tired... :roll: So I think I'm off to bed in a few minutes.
LOL after that, this comment that Kim made has a double meaning.
If we simply keep trying, we'll all get there eventually.
So true and I'm counting on that tomorrow with fresher eyes.
Good night friends, enjoy the peace.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Both. I also meant to say worth fighting for* but I guess changing is also a correct term? Heck, it's really myself I am doing this for... There is just a little Hope that I win a beautiful Woman over in the process. :lol:

Some days are so easy. What I was referencing in the previous post is the result of being carried away with my drinking. I've tried quitting alcohol before but felt I was lying to myself to say I'd wanted to quit. I love Wine. I later learned that I'd limit my intake, adhere to basic rules and save it for special occasions. From a health and spiritual standpoint, I find alcohol absolutely deteriorating and anything in excess seems to defy teachings of natural law. Heavy drinking runs three generations deep and growing up we didn't really learn control on the matter. I have done well to take breaks, I understand the importance of right habit forming.
During my cleansing periods I'd learn that it isn't necessarily alcohol that is problematic but my personality is one that can at times, be easily swept up by external stimulus. Whether it's alcohol, coffee, exercise, being lazy- :lol:

I will continue to strive and I hope my Father hops on board with his Health and where drinking is concerned takes steps to reduce his tolerance or attempts to save it for the weekends. It means breaking away from what was once comfortable but I hope we both find more creative solutions to our boredom and learn to enjoy things as they are. I tend to get upset when I see the progress I am making, knowing I am not where I want to be and having what was meant to be a social and relaxing evening turn into a psychological rebellion and amnesia against my sincerest wishes.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
"You are enough." At this moment in time you could not be more loved, supported, and guided, then if you were a meditative student living decades in a cave in the Himalayas. All "children" grow and mature at their own pace and to be honest we are all in diapers (nappies) here considering the wealth of knowledge and experience we will obtain in future years centuries and aeons in eternal realms.

Your battle with self control, developing healthy habits and ways of being, and refining your deepest desires mirror all our struggles. For instance, alcohol mirrors my love affair with sugar. :oops: Which let's face it is every bit as health damaging. :roll: I believe stillness much like Welles's post suggests is our greatest ali in the desire to rise above. Daily stillness quietly and efficiently soothes, softens and shores up our resolve. Months down the road we may be surprised when we suddenly realise that the change we desired is manifesting quietly and efficiently as we dedicate time in our day for the divine.

Stillness... it is good for what ails us. ;) :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning Eric,
happyrain wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:45 amHeck, it's really myself I am doing this for... There is just a little Hope that I win a beautiful Woman over in the process.
Your right of course in the first part of this statement. And I hope the latter part is going well for you!

Learning to love Our Creator, neighbors,...ourselves, and overcoming addictions are the core reasons why were here right? If it were easy, probably wouldn't have such a profound impact when we finally learned those lessons. I believe the fact that we keep trying after getting knocked down repeatedly, is a tribute to our over all character and growth.

Isn't it amazing after so many generations of being presented with these addictions, that you might be the one the one to interrupt the cycle!!! That's so HUGE! Not only changing the direction for yourself and your future generations, but for your family members watching you do it! Ascent, instead of stagnation, or spiraling downward is something you can and should be proud of.

Planting a seed of inspiration, giving encouragement along the way as you struggle to make better choices for yourself,... leaves ripples.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, :loves
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim.
I can't take the credit. My Uncle is the first to do it. He lives in a separate state. Bless him and his family. I've had a dream of him speaking to animals, I think there is some magic there.
Mom and Dad are the first to kick the cigarette smoking in the family too. I know overcoming addiction is possible. It's a matter of really wanting it I suppose and I find I regularly battle between two opposite and extreme mentalities.
Perhaps I have even more than a lifetime of erroneous debasing to overcome. The psychological battle is real. It's something else to turn your back on the voice within for these cheap thrills which have potential to become messy situations. In the end, going to far in either direction has caused me to become too self absorbed or completely unconscious.
Well, thanks for the encouragement. I haven't figured myself out yet so the love interest is on hold as I try to love myself and my family more. Besides the timing isn't right for either of us. :) Here's to Hope though! The feelings are still so nice. :lol: I sincerely appreciate the kind thoughts. I hope you and yours are doing well. :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Credit is due to whomever is making the effort, don't you think? Even those miniscule baby steps count. You may be right about your uncle, but sometimes it's easier to see the magic in others before recognizing it in ourselves, especially before, during, and after life has placed yet another 'test' in our path.
happyrain wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 amI haven't figured myself out yet so the love interest is on hold as I try to love myself and my family more. Besides the timing isn't right for either of us.
Not really sure how many of us have figured ourselves out. I read the logic and acceptance in your words regarding 'the beautiful woman', but feel deep disappointment when considering your heart.

This... wonderful 'Correcting Time' is definitely holding us accountable for those unresolved issues in our lives. I believe Sandy is right in posting so beautifully,
Sandy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:36 pmYour battle with self control, developing healthy habits and ways of being, and refining your deepest desires mirror all our struggles.
Every one of us has to resolve those obstacles blocking our progression. "Sigh, pant, cuss," it certainly isn't easy, or painless. In the wake of the last punch in the stomach, if we can look up from under our most recent falling face first in the mud saying, "Yup, I did it again. :grrr :bomb :cry:, but that doesn't mean I stop trying."

It's possible to hop right over the self-deprecation and loathing, although I'm pretty good at it myself, those emotions serve no purpose. In fact they might be the very things causing us to repeat our mistakes. Fortunately we all have each other for support!

Heres to all of us making a little progress today! :bike:

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim and Sandy! Really!
You're right! BUT
I know disappointment is natural, I know expectations can be a precursor to suffering. Nothing wrong with that! Thus my desire to practice acceptance and find a middle path, not being led by anything to high or to low but by love and logic. :loves :loves :loves
So much goodness and best wishes for you, your family and this spiritual family here today!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

After coming back to this thread I want to thank everyone who places anyone in a circle of light, with love and sincerity and sends their blessings to another.

Thank you Sandy and Kim for the prayers for my family and myself. Sandy I feel like I am just reading your reply and it couldn't have come at a better time. And Kim, thank you for all the encouragement. You are right, we have a nice family here to help keep each other going. I am beginning to see the blessings of pursuing Love and its many practices like prayer or meditation. I do believe God has saved me on many occasions and that this cyclic fall from grace might be by design.

What I mean is, by seeking and pursuing true happiness and by wrong thinking or poor habit forming there is a psychological and physiological battle and not everyone is thinking of the former. I think there might be planetary influences as well, but by steadfast pursuit of God, I think those influences are diminished. Not exterminated but experienced to a slightly less degree which allows me to see just how much I've been protected. Yes, these rhythmic battles are trials and I see I have not been able to rise-above as of yet but feel very fortunate for everything up to this point. I can say that I did not drown in my more recent shortcomings. Really, it goes straight to my heart. And, Sandy, as you so eloquently expressed yesterday- a part of this Journey is in developing Faith in a Loving Universe. When it's my time to go, I want to have the dignity I sensed from reading what you so beautifully expressed yesterday- peace, acceptance, faith, Love.

I had come with the hopes to visit Kims River of Love in meditation, Kim I am off Wednesday do you mind me making the trip? I think I will cleanse myself from this recent bout of spiritual amnesia and try to be still in your magical setting. Would you mind me asking you more questions about this in PM?

Kind regards. =)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Just as the Continuous Circle of Light is always open and everyone is welcome, the same goes for The River. I was led to The River, but it belongs to God. Just as I believe God uses Aleah's voice and words to heal, maybe he/she/they simply used my voice to tell everyone about the love, healing and acceptance to be found there. I hope no one thinks they need to ask permission, please just go! And I'm always happy to receive a PM from you.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello you guys,

I received this yesterday from Geoff's List and I thought the timing was beautiful as we were talking about the River of Love again. This beautiful message is entitled "Come Down to the River" ... (coincidence? LOL yes, probably but one of many designed to engage and enlighten perhaps...

Thank you, Geoff, for allowing me to share it here...

xxSandy
Come down to the river

Spirit: St. Francis
Medium: Al Fike
Date: August 28, 2016

Come down to the river with me, beloved souls. Come down to that river of God’s great Love. And I not only ask you to bend down and sip of these waters but to remove the clothing of your mental assumptions. All that, that is within your mind, release this. Release the yoke of your fears. Release the judgements of your mind and come and wade within these waters of Love. Let them carry you. Let them envelope you. Let them heal you. For within this blessing, this great wondrous living waters, comes the true freedom, comes the true understanding, comes the Christ spirit, the Holy Spirit, the spirit of Truth, the spirit of Love. Yes, all these things come in God’s Living Waters of Love and it is for each one you, beloved souls, to release all that which holds you from being immersed in this wondrous Gift flowing ceaselessly to you, around you, within you. Beloved souls, come with me, wade with me within these waters of Love, for in this all will unfold and the harmony of God’s Will and the unity of God’s plan and the greatness of God’s Love. God bless you, beloveds. I am Francis and I love you.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Lol! And I thought it was kind of hokey presenting the name. Coincidence? Hmm, I think not! Yesterday, I was discussing the meditation I had about healing our family's DNA with my niece. Not only did it feel like a healing, but a call to arms! Our family(perhaps it is the same for all soul groups?) has a destiny. Ours is to be healers. As the saying goes, "You can't give what you don't have." We must heal, in order to heal. Man-o-man there is a lot of that going on in our family!

I am so extremely grateful to be in in this river, as it runs to, through, and around me. I'm inspired, filled with love, and humbled.

Thanks for sharing Sandy, as you said, "Beautiful timing."

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
Yesterday, I was discussing the meditation I had about healing our family's DNA with my niece. Not only did it feel like a healing, but a call to arms!
I like that, "a healing call to arms!" :D
"You can't give what you don't have." We must heal, in order to heal.
It's easy to forget that in our desire to help... the healing process becomes seamless if we are clear containers for the divine healing energies. Yet, LOL (I am picturing a faulty back pack of a rocket sputtering and dipping and rising... ) healing is possible it may not be as simpatico. I guess I am thinking healing others helps heal yourself as well. One can't be the vessel of Divine Love and energy and not be changed in some way perhaps... Yet...

It seems that we as humans can easily accumulate "stuff" by nature. It is more then helpful to keep an eye on our insides and what we have might have allowed to go unhealed, unhindered, unanswered, unpondered. (is that a word? :scratch: ) otherwise, we can "wake up" surprised at times wondering why we are "sputtering and misfiring."

This is one of those cases of "do as I say not as I do. I am talking to myself here more so the anybody. :oops: You are looking at the master of categorising and holding stuff within. I suspect at times my insides look much like a well organised library complete with old fashioned "Dewey decimal system." But when I relax "my guard" and truly allow myself "to feel" my way through the "ole inner library", I am the better for it.

Gonna be a good day I think. The clouds are thick and the weather cool. :sunflower: Hoping for some rain to drench my thirsty plants.

Enjoy your evening my healer friend, :kiss:
Sandy
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello siblings...

Sandy and Kim,,,,I came here to ask all who come here to join the Circle of Light, in regards to Memaw Laura,,,
and found,,,from Sandy/Geoff,,,,Come Down to the River...

I think the river,,is our circle of light,,,and the message from St Francis, couldn't be more appropriate,,,for us all..

Thank you for sharing,,,I will see you at the River, as it circles through all creation...

I am sending it to Laura..

love and blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello siblings...

Sandy and Kim,,,,I came here to ask all who come here to join the Circle of Light, in regards to Memaw Laura,,,
and found,,,from Sandy/Geoff,,,,Come Down to the River...

I think the river,,is our circle of light,,,and the message from St Francis, couldn't be more appropriate,,,for us all..

Thank you for sharing,,,I will see you at the River, as it circles through all creation...

I am sending it to Laura..

love and blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm in the river with all of you. Love you :kiss:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

HI,
Just asked permission for Laura to receive continuous loving healing light in The River. The healer sisters began immediately.

Sandy you were there floating, while cool water washed over you. Lynn, we joined them relaxing, breathing and healing.

All is well,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Kim :kiss:
Daily Affirmation: