I just cant seem to visualize

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I just cant seem to visualize

Post by memawlaura »

:? Hi everyone,
Well I finally received my AC CD and I was praticing my own meditation regime that now I'm all out of wack. My problem is that I have a hard time visualizing my scene in nature. I have on occassion had quick and rapid pictures of my scene but no long steady view of it? I have went in to AC workshop on my own and had some visualization. I guess what I'm saying do folks have a problem with visualization.

George I put your CD in and I cant seem to imagine a rose, bush or fence. It seems to fast from what I was ue to doing. Any ideas on how I can get the right part of my brain working. I know I'm not hopeless because I've seen wonderful lights, went through space and spoke with Christ Michael and my Mom.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi our beautiful memaw

Yes, and I am glad you posted this because the other night I struggled with my scene in nature. I am ok with the beginning but because there really isn't a hill at the actual place I visit, I look back but don't know exactly where to go from that point. Now, I have had a few amazing moments as you know, but exactly the same thing is starting to happen.

I get to the top of the hill but am not sure which direction to go in next. remember I have only just mastered not sleeping through. so now it's like I have to put in some yards.

With the rose bush and the fence, they change for me most times, I used my own rose garden up North but it triggers feelings of saddness loosing my home. PP sent me a picture of a rose so that is my rose

Last night I just went with the flow I said out loud "ok you show me the rose, fence and pathway to my AC, but memaw maybe it's something we have to work on and it could take a bit more time than we expected. I think I will head off with a helmet and pen and paper next time I walk up the hill from my scene in nature.

Do you get a few different places? but can't make up your mind whch one is best? that also happened. I loved the link which is posted somewhere here with written instructions on the entire AC journey, I will try and find it for you. I'm the type of person who needs direction lets do this journey together and remember my love you have so much going on with your family...it could take a bit longer but it will come. :lol:
Love is an action and not a word...
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Gypsy,

I just got George's AC CD and I was doing it on my own from the written AC instructions. At first I had only one scene but it was like an aerial of Hillsides of pine trees (quite beautiful), than I chose a place I visited on the Oregon Coast which was absolutely the most beautiful place I can imagine. Sometimes I can see the ocean or wave action but normally I cant seem to actually place myself at the scene :? I have hills behind this beautiful place and I often change the scene, but I cant say I really see it it just seems imaginary. I visualize looking back at what my scene looks like and than I look at the 12 steps to my AC workshop. I really have not had much luck in there except once with Christ Michael, Chief Bzutu and my mom. But other times I think I have had glimpses of people that I dont know a young teenage boy and a very old man with long white hair. I dont know who they are but I have seen them a few times. I guess I get where I need to be but cant recall what actually happens. I've tried asking for my spiritguide or midwayer to please make themselves known, but nothing seems to manifest itself.

I have listened to the AC several times and I never make it to the end without falling asleep. But it does help that you and others have had the same experiences. I guess I need more practice and it will reveal itself. I'm just trying to figure if I'm doing something wrong or just simply not ready.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi MeMawLaura,

You may not be "quite as visual" as some. The answer is to imagine, that you imagine, that you imagine, and you run out of imagination and start "locking onto" what is really coming through.

Keep at it regularly, mornings are best, because I don't know just when you trigger a sleep pattern, and start blocking. You can't "not get anything," you can only block -- always inadvertently, I guess.

Severe injuries stopped me -- from December 1987 until May in 1992 -- I got nada, nothing, nix, zilch, and the frustration was just TOO much. That was through pain, agony, big time discomfort, but the beginning of the AC -- long ago for me -- was not that easy either.

Louise (a co-student) and I "walked up a misty mountain" right to the summit. The Akashic construct has come a long way since then. 8)
Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:lol:

Practice, you two gals.

I'm saying, "Instant Coffee, Instant Cream, sure!"

"Instant Midwayer? Uh, uh!"

I love you characters. What diversity on Urantia ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thank you George,
I did suspect that I may not have as much of a visual gift as others :( . I felt like if I just imagine my scene it is so because I know. Sometimes until we understand what we are suppose to be seeing, feeling or hearing it can seem confusing. I know I'm making contact somewhere but where or with whom I'm just not quite sure. Thanks for the reply and I will just keep plugging along.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear MeMawLaura,

Back in 2000 when Machiventa sent me to the US, only one person in Salt Lake City had caught a glimmer of a Midwayer.

After seeing some 80 or more people of the Teaching Mission and doing the Akashic Construct with them face-to-face -- one at the time -- Phew! what an exhausting task! -- most came to realize that it is Universe Reflectivity that allows them to hear.

Same Universe Reflectivity that allows them to see.

Stick with it, Lady.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Well, this is just way too cool,,,,,
Memawlaura, and Gypsie,,,,,,who have such wonderful meditations and visitations.....

and I'm in the same boat on the 'visualizations',,,

I believe George, when he says 'practise', and get's a charge out of our "Instant" ,,,,,Now,,,,,,

I'd like a Loonie, for every time, I've explained something to someone else, by saying, look, it's like climbing a ladder, you can't jump from the bottom to the top,,,,,you gotta take the 'climb',,,,

and here I'm doing the same thing.....

I had just explained to George, that when I'm relaxing down to alpha, I can now sense it,,,,,,then I hit a drop off point, and just go "out", and sometimes come back in,,,,,,just hearing the end of a conversation....

now there's a lack of control for you......George just chuckled and said, keep practising.....

sometimes, I can see, in a distant far off sort of picture, what I'm trying to imagine,,,,,like the rose bush, but only once, did I actually 'feel' like that rosebush.....

I picked my own special place in nature, and one I know physically, and to my own chagrin, I don't feel comfortable there,,,,,it's safe,,,,but I can't change it, because I really do know what it looks like....so then one night in pops this other place,,,,,and I thought oh, I kind of really like the looks and feel of being there, but it wasn't one I created,,,,,so.....I dunno,

a similar thing happened with my AC,,,,,I had a very formal place that was very comfortable, and decided to change it, which I did,,,,then had trouble visualizing it, and one night, the first one popped back in,,,,and I knew where I felt most comfortable....

so we can probably waste alot of time instead of just letting it flow...
I think it's all part of 'climbing that ladder',,,,
The answer is to imagine, that you imagine, that you imagine, and you run out of imagination and start "locking onto" what is really coming through.
Then, we'll start 'seeing',,,,, (can't ride that bike in a day)

Thanks for sharing ladies, and George,,,,,you made me feel better.

much love and blessings and many, many, hugs,
peacockplume....xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Yes, I have resorted to the fact it will be commitment on my part and patience. To achieve a point that I know for a fact I'm receiving or healing whichever it may turn out to be. I'm just a bit out of sorts because I had a way I was doing meditation and now I feel out of wack.

I will just practice everyday and try not to get ahead of myself and see what happens from that point. I tried guided meditation before to quit smoking :( unfortunately that did not work. My husband had a better time visualizing but I never really could. I'm not a very creative or artistic person so I think it will take some time to get the right side of my brain working right.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi memawlaura,
I'm just a bit out of sorts because I had a way I was doing meditation and now I feel out of wack.
If you practice the AC, as a 'different type' of meditation, and you can still do your normal type of meditation,,,,

it should solve the feeling of being out of whack.....

regular meditation one type,,, AC CD another type....

I also do another guided meditation which has nothing to do with either of the above. try it, it just might work for you.

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Lynn because I find whatever meditation I was doing was keeping me in balance.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I'm not a very creative or artistic person so I think it will take some time to get the right side of my brain working right.
Memawlaura, I AM a very creative and artistic person. It is my life!
Yet, like you, I have a VERY hard time visualizing. It is most frustrating and discouraging. I HAVE been practicing almost daily for over two years. I can imagine a rose garden or a place in nature but I "see" nothing but black.
I must be blocking something!
Lila's Light
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:shock: So, LiLa's Light,
I may need to work more on blocks? I know I have an imagination it just doesn't present itself other than in a place with no site? I seem silly but I will get it sooner or later.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura